Roosh V Forum
What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? (/thread-21121.html)

Pages: 1 2

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Bronze Age Pervert - 02-26-2013

I just spent a week in Sao Paulo to avoid the Rio carnaval, and it didn't look like Brazil. There are fat fucks everywhere, both men and women; on top of which, they dress and walk around like absolute slobs, with ill-fitting bermuda shorts, sandals, and tight shirts that show off their blubber midriffs. Even the fags go around the same way, with their twisted "gay faces" and A&F or Rio-style beachwear, but rolls of fat, no tan (even brown people look like crap without a tan), and a listless, defeated look on the face--everyone now, men, women, faggots. It's like the bad parts of the US; if you hadn't told me I was in Brazil, I would have thought I was in a shitty part of Central America where ugly natives live on fried fish and the refuse from the American food industry.

This has been a very rapid change; I've been coming on and off to Brazil for ten years. The women used to be thin and beautiful, or at most "strong," with military-workhorse-style thighs and powerful cores. That can still be attractive in its own way, but lately the trend is definitely toward FAT, all the girls almost are fat and chubby or obese. I also used to think that the men in Brazil were some of the best looking in the world (no homo), I mean they present a real competition and used to make you want to push yourself at the gym, etc.; and while they've been keeping overall in far better shape than the women, there are far fewer very fit/handsome men than even a couple of years ago. Overall biological and spiritual degeneration. You see it happening so young too; I go to juice bars for a snack, and while before the women used at most to have a fruit juice or salad, now you see 12, 13 year old girls with a big jar of sugary acai, and a large plate of cheesefries. The "padaria" or bread-store craze is another thing, where you have these coffeehouses selling sugary breads, which have multiplied over the last few years, and they're ALWAYS full of women. I've got no idea what they're thinking, except that maybe like the American fat cow, they think they can still "get dey own" as fat fucks...

And indeed the worst part is seeing men who are reasonable-looking or at least not fat with a fat cow girlfriend, something I've seen far too often lately. While I've never seen a guy who was 8-10 with a fat girl, I've seen men who were at least average or maybe slightly above, but walking around with a grumpy sow of a cunt. This will only speed up the process of decay. The natural beauty of the Brazilians is one of their greatest, and one of their FEW, national virtues, and they're throwing it away. And the men seem to be fine with it.

That said, Ipanema and Leblon still seem decent. It used to be that you would walk around and just wonder at the beauty both of the men and women though, the frequency of extremely good looking people was very high, and I'm not sure if that's still the case. Even if it is, it will remain confined to two or three neighborhoods; but what is happening to Brazil overall is a disaster.

I don't buy the explanation that it's because "the country is becoming richer." Something weird is going on, and has deeper roots.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Locksmith - 02-26-2013

Quote: (02-26-2013 02:05 PM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

I just spent a week in Sao Paulo to avoid the Rio carnaval

This was, in my humble opinion, a fatal strategic mistake. Virtually all the nice crowds leave São Paulo during those days, it's their deeply rooted tradition to leave when there are long holidays. While in Rio, there was more eye candy than you could possibly handle at that same time.

There is a lot of shit going on in Brazil, true, and obesity rates are a worrying development, especially among the lower classes.

I can see what you mean, but my day to day experience here is a lot more positive and (sexually) inspiring than what you mention.

Are you in the right mood? Which areas and which kind of women have you been hitting? Go to some coastal area to chill out, perhaps that would help.

I wish you the best of luck!

Quote: (02-26-2013 02:42 PM)Locksmith Wrote:  

I just spent a week in Sao Paulo to avoid the Rio carnaval

This was, in my humble opinion, a fatal strategic mistake. Virtually all the nice crowds leave São Paulo during those days, it's their deeply rooted tradition to leave when there are long holidays. While in Rio, there was more eye candy than you could possibly handle at that same time.

There is a lot of shit going on in Brazil, true, and obesity rates are a worrying development, especially among the lower classes.

I can see what you mean, but my day to day experience here is a lot more positive and (sexually) inspiring than what you mention.

Are you in the right mood? Which areas and which kind of women have you been hitting? Go to some coastal area to chill out, perhaps that would help.

I wish you the best of luck!

Sao Paulo was dreadful indeed, but Rio is getting worse too.

I'm living in Flamengo, which is much better than Copa actually, and I see a lot of good-looking people around. And you still see plenty in Ipanema. My point is that the fatness among women is accelerating, and it's much worse than it was a few years ago...

I hope my experience of Sao Paulo was only because of the season...the biological quality of that city seemed almost hellish though.

Don't get me wrong, I came here and decided to stay, it's still great. But sad to see sometimes so many potentially pretty girls just let themselves go. I also have no idea how they can eat the kinds of things they do in this hot weather. I have to force myself to eat a certain amount of protein a day, otherwise I could go all day on just a sandwich, coffee, and some juices. I don't understand how 13 yr old girls can wash down cookies, acai, and a plate of cheesefries in 95F weather.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - thegmanifesto - 02-26-2013

I just spent a week in Sao Paulo to avoid the Rio carnaval, and it didn't look like Brazil. There are fat fucks everywhere, both men and women; on top of which, they dress and walk around like absolute slobs, with ill-fitting bermuda shorts, sandals, and tight shirts that show off their blubber midriffs. Even the fags go around the same way, with their twisted "gay faces" and A&F or Rio-style beachwear, but rolls of fat, no tan (even brown people look like crap without a tan), and a listless, defeated look on the face--everyone now, men, women, faggots. It's like the bad parts of the US; if you hadn't told me I was in Brazil, I would have thought I was in a shitty part of Central America where ugly natives live on fried fish and the refuse from the American food industry.

This has been a very rapid change; I've been coming on and off to Brazil for ten years. The women used to be thin and beautiful, or at most "strong," with military-workhorse-style thighs and powerful cores.

Damn.

A lot of "bearish" reports on Brazil lately.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Brazilianguy - 02-26-2013

Hey, Bronze Age Pervert,

I´m Brazilian and have also noticed this decline.

Here´s the link to a thread I started that might be useful to you:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17163.html

Quote: (02-26-2013 03:34 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

This has been a very rapid change; I've been coming on and off to Brazil for ten years. The women used to be thin and beautiful, or at most "strong," with military-workhorse-style thighs and powerful cores.

Damn.

A lot of "bearish" reports on Brazil lately.

Like I said, I still decided to stay here, and my neighborhood still has plenty of talent. The trend is very bad though. Sad to see a country throw away one of its main advantages like this.

Quote: (02-26-2013 03:36 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Hey, Bronze Age Pervert,

I´m Brazilian and have also noticed this decline.

Here´s the link to a thread I started that might be useful to you:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17163.html

Brazilianguy, I agree, but honestly the women I've always gone for in Brazil have been the very attractive/rich ones, and in that way not much has changed. In terms of receptivity I get a lot of looks on the street and implicit invitations to come talk and so on. I know girls are getting more difficult, but I'm not complaining about that. I'm complaining about the biological degeneration of the country, it is sad to see. I was just in Boston for a while, which is a dysgenic pit in the US; where you can go for days without seeing anyone attractive. One reason I like Rio is just the number of attractive people, it's inspiring to see, and healthy. Now everything's going downhill and I'm afraid it will accelerate. It's happening especially with the women. I'm not sure what the reason is, but I think the cause is deeper than just prosperity or facebook or feminism.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Vacancier Permanent - 02-26-2013

Is this general decay limited to just Rio and Sampa or is it affecting the other major cities as well such as BH, Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Floripa, Fortaleza, Joao Pessoa, Natal, Recife, Sao Luis etc...? Now that would be the truly indicating factor of whether this is truly a national problem or only limited to the 2 megalopolies in the country?

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Roosh - 02-26-2013

I think the Brazil consensus is, "Brazil is way better than the USA, but it's worse than years past, and the decline seems to be accelerating."

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - TheBulldozer - 02-26-2013

Quote: (02-26-2013 07:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think the Brazil consensus is, "Brazil is way better than the USA, but it's worse than years past, and the decline seems to be accelerating."

I'll be in Rio for 4-6 weeks this summer. I'm in America for 10 months a year. I spent last summer in Asia, mainly Thailand and China, and the summer before that in Eastern Europe, focusing on Croatia and Romania.

I feel like these are the four locations talked about most on the board. I'll shed some light on how all four compare.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Mersault - 02-26-2013

Considering the reputation it has for hot women and the reputation it had, perhaps even still enduring, for high approach / bang ratios, there is nowhere in the world as big a let down as Brazil.
A nice country in so many ways but the average typical chick on the street is fat, wears clothes that suggest she thinks she isn't or just doesn't realise that she is, has horrible ironed straight hair that doesn't suit her and a gait that isn't becoming for a sheep, let alone a 21st century somewhat evolved woman. Argentina, well, now, that is another story.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - InternationPlayboy - 02-26-2013

I think your problem was going to São Paulo. It's been 3 years since I was there but I feel like you guys are going to the wrong places. Where i was the average girl looks good. I can't see there being that extreme of a change in 3 years.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - speakeasy - 03-02-2013

Somewhat off-topic but just found out that the artist that created the famous Lapa Steps in Rio was recently found burned to death right on top of his creation. They think it's a suicide but murder has not been ruled out. Sounds more like suicide to me given that he was reported to be going through depression and talking about killing himself to friends. Sad, he seemed like he was a cool guy and was known as a colorful local character. RIP.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/12...63676.html

[Image: Chilean_Artist_Jorge_Selaro%CC%81n_Found..._thumb.jpg]

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Safado - 03-02-2013

As a guy in Belo Horizonte with a well developed social circle and fluent Portuguese, Brazil treats me pretty well. Those three factors are what it takes to be successful in this town. Even if you're not going to poach in your immediate social circle, its a big advantage when you go out and see friends everywhere, who then introduce you to the girls that they're with. Belo is very much a small town and you'll be surprised at how often you run into people you know here.

If you walk around you will see evidence of the increasing obesity epidemic, but this is largely contained to the lower class. There is some spill over to the middle and upper classes, but a disproportionate amount of fatties are poor. If you only hang around upscale malls, bars and shopping centers you'll be hard pressed to find fatties. Its when walking around at places like these that I laugh at all of the alarmist posts on this forum.

Brazil is no pussy paradise to be sure; you still have to work for everything that you get here. But to generalize a country as big as Brazil based off of a few reports of travelers who passed through for a few days is just silly. Spend a few months here and you'll know what I mean.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Bronze Age Pervert - 03-06-2013

Quote: (03-02-2013 06:18 PM)Safado Wrote:  

As a guy in Belo Horizonte with a well developed social circle and fluent Portuguese, Brazil treats me pretty well. Those three factors are what it takes to be successful in this town. Even if you're not going to poach in your immediate social circle, its a big advantage when you go out and see friends everywhere, who then introduce you to the girls that they're with. Belo is very much a small town and you'll be surprised at how often you run into people you know here.

If you walk around you will see evidence of the increasing obesity epidemic, but this is largely contained to the lower class. There is some spill over to the middle and upper classes, but a disproportionate amount of fatties are poor. If you only hang around upscale malls, bars and shopping centers you'll be hard pressed to find fatties. Its when walking around at places like these that I laugh at all of the alarmist posts on this forum.

Brazil is no pussy paradise to be sure; you still have to work for everything that you get here. But to generalize a country as big as Brazil based off of a few reports of travelers who passed through for a few days is just silly. Spend a few months here and you'll know what I mean.

I've spent years overall, and many months since last summer, and I can tell you the obesity epidemic is not confined to the lower classes, it's everywhere now.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - temujin - 03-06-2013

Brazilians have always been bordering on fatassdom.

It's pretty obvious that the big bunda Brazilian women are famous for is a regular plate of french fries away from being saggy and bloated.

Sao Paulo is also a different animal than other cities since the middle class are stressed and overworked in that concrete jungle.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - InternationPlayboy - 03-06-2013

I love the Brazilian body. I met a couple Brazilian girls in Peru on my last trip. One was a little over weight, but definitely still bangable, and had a super warm personality. The other was smokin' and also dope ass personality. I ended up banging her in my hostel. I love Brazilian women. I can't wait to go back. Even though by and large Colombian women are slightly better looking, I would take a Brazilian girl any day over a Colombian just because Brazilian girls are less of a headache than Colombian girls.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Bronze Age Pervert - 03-06-2013

Quote: (03-06-2013 01:12 AM)temujin Wrote:  

Brazilians have always been bordering on fatassdom.

It's pretty obvious that the big bunda Brazilian women are famous for is a regular plate of french fries away from being saggy and bloated.

Sao Paulo is also a different animal than other cities since the middle class are stressed and overworked in that concrete jungle.

The change over the last 3-4 years, in all social classes, is dramatic.

That said, I was at Ipanema on Sunday and still a lot of hot girls around...everywhere! I decided to stay here after all, but let's not pretend that there isn't a marked decline in the quality here.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Bronze Age Pervert - 03-31-2013

Was at beach and pretty Argentinian girl was there...not just a pretty but a KNOCKOUT. Long flowing black hair, very glamorous, perfect face. AND NO ONE WAS APPROACHING HER. I was the only guy who approached her ...I struck out, but that's not the point. Brazilian men are turning into pussies it seems.

I also want to give travelers a word of advice. Avoid the bar "Emporio." A few years ago it used to be prime hunting ground. Now it's full of prosties and all the normal Brazilian girls have been chased away. I looked outside for a bit and didn't see a single couple making out. For a Brazilian pickup bar that's almost unheard of. There's something off in a lot of these places. I recommend some other locations in Rio.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Mekorig - 03-31-2013

Quote: (03-31-2013 11:23 PM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

Was at beach and pretty Argentinian girl was there...not just a pretty but a KNOCKOUT. Long flowing black hair, very glamorous, perfect face. AND NO ONE WAS APPROACHING HER. I was the only guy who approached her ...I struck out, but that's not the point. Brazilian men are turning into pussies it seems.

I also want to give travelers a word of advice. Avoid the bar "Emporio." A few years ago it used to be prime hunting ground. Now it's full of prosties and all the normal Brazilian girls have been chased away. I looked outside for a bit and didn't see a single couple making out. For a Brazilian pickup bar that's almost unheard of. There's something off in a lot of these places. I recommend some other locations in Rio.

I dont remember seeing pros, but yes, the time i went there, the bar was full of late 20`s ugly local and foreign womens.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - Bronze Age Pervert - 03-31-2013

Quote: (03-31-2013 11:25 PM)Mekorig Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2013 11:23 PM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

I dont remember seeing pros, but yes, the time i went there, the bar was full of late 20`s ugly local and foreign womens.

Trust me it's full of prosties, and the cheap R80/pop kind too...everyone knows this about this place now. Some of the older women you saw are pros; others may just be ugly. There are indeed foreign women there though, I saw a fat English chick hook up with a good-looking Brazilian guy I was talking to (shaking my head)....they come here and have their delusions strengthened...

00 is still the top place for hot girls, and a couple of other places, but yes it's expensive...

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - jamalvender - 04-01-2013

I totally agree with you on this. Because I have also personal experience in Brazil in 2008. I also think like you have for that people but on the other end I really like the Brazil for picnic because Brazil is the one the most beautiful place for this purpose.

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - vic - 04-01-2013

Brazil is still very hot destination for guys looking for love.
You just went where all the tourists crowds are going, that was the problem.

Brazil is this:

http://chivethebrigade.files.wordpress.c...920-26.jpg

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - ChrisGambi - 04-01-2013

The rise of the lower classes, ie c and d by their classifications, means that you see more poor people around as te fave the five reais to spend on a shitty pao de qeijo or that other junk that you described. I cant believe u left rio during carnaval, even my cash washed buddies from sampa went their for the folly as a crazy cool street carnaval scene has redeveloped unifiying all classes, obvioulsly this wont last and people will figure out to make money of i as in salvador

What the Hell is Happening to Brazil? - bacan - 08-02-2013

Empório is full of hookers. I have met cute girls there and taken hot girls there to keep the night going but don't start your night there obviously

The bar barzin is expensive but has hot girls .. Close by