Roosh V Forum
Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Should a missing front tooth affect my game? (/thread-15509.html)

Pages: 1 2

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - GoSkins - 08-31-2012

Earlier this year I got into a motorcycle accident with a deer, which left a bunch of scars on my wrists and knuckles, but most importantly, it knocked out my front tooth.

Question is, should I try to hide the fact that my tooth is busted, or tell the story? Although I'm fairly new at the game, I have had plenty of success opening to women prior to the crash. But now I feel as though they catch a glimpse of my missing tooth, and de-value me as some toothless loser.

How does one work this into their game to turn it into a positive? Oddly enough, most guys I knew thought I got into a fight, hence the scars all over the knuckles. Making up a fight story is probably not the best idea, as that might appear that I got my butt kicked.

Regardless, I am looking forward to getting that fixed!

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - presidentcarter - 08-31-2012

You're really asking this? I busted out a tooth one drunken night too. Go get yourself a good dentist and a good fake tooth. Problem solved.

Also, girls like a few scars.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - durangotang - 08-31-2012

If you are not trying to fuck your sister, then it will affect your game.

Get it fixed.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - Greek kamaki - 08-31-2012

It will not affect you only if you run cunnilingus game.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - Spike - 08-31-2012

Don't you speak with an terrible lisp now. Like, even worse than the Spanish. Seriously, you need to get that fixed.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - The Fantasist - 08-31-2012

I'm in the same boat. Had my orthodontic braces removed a month back ( needed front gaps closing after incisor was knocked out and teeth moved ) but now I have a gap where my incisor tooth should be. It hasn't held me back at all although it's not as noticeable as a front one would be no doubt. I can't have my implant done for another 6 months until the bone has hardened up to take it. I could have had a temporary bridge fitted but I thought fuck it I'll just ride it out for the six months. It's a story and to be honest when I tell chicks the story of why I have the gap so many tell me about their orthodontic braces stories or how they have always wanted to sort their teeth out but have not had the courage or whatever. As I say,hasn't stopped me getting laid at all.

Having said all of that, I'm English and so it's normal here to have fucked up teeth. If I was in the States it might be a different story. I never want to fuck a Murka beast though so it doesn't matter much to me.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - el mechanico - 08-31-2012

Do you get more tail in the UK with perfect straight white teeth?

thanks Vorkuta, and to all of the others saying "get it fixed now", I wish it were an overnight procedure, but it is not. First the doc has to install a screw that needs to heal into the bone over time (months!). THEN the implant tooth can be installed onto the screw securely.

It sucks because I had read Roosh's books, getting educated and ready to have a great summer. Only a week after I joined the forum this crash occurred, and single-handedly destroyed the summer (broken jaw, nose, and other bones)

On the bright side, my wingman and I did close a pair of 6s at a local brewpub in July while my jaw was still wired shut! At the time, it was much easier to explain the missing tooth, since the wires were still in place. Since the wires are now gone, women could believe the tooth was missing for years, and write me off as a "snaggle-toothed redneck" before getting a chance to hear the story. This is why I have been thinking the game may become more difficult until this fix is finally in place.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - durangotang - 08-31-2012

Quote: (08-31-2012 02:07 PM)GoSkins Wrote:  

thanks Vorkuta, and to all of the others saying "get it fixed now", I wish it were an overnight procedure, but it is not. First the doc has to install a screw that needs to heal into the bone over time (months!). THEN the implant tooth can be installed onto the screw securely.

It sucks because I had read Roosh's books, getting educated and ready to have a great summer. Only a week after I joined the forum this crash occurred, and single-handedly destroyed the summer (broken jaw, nose, and other bones)

On the bright side, my wingman and I did close a pair of 6s at a local brewpub in July while my jaw was still wired shut! At the time, it was much easier to explain the missing tooth, since the wires were still in place. Since the wires are now gone, women could believe the tooth was missing for years, and write me off as a "snaggle-toothed redneck" before getting a chance to hear the story. This is why I have been thinking the game may become more difficult until this fix is finally in place.

Thank God you are alright! Well, your game will just get stronger from this in the end. When you get the implant done and have your tooth again, you wont sweat opening chicks up as much because you'll remember how you did it missing a tooth.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - presidentcarter - 08-31-2012

You got a bang wearing the wire? Bravo sir! I was wired for 6 weeks and got my France flag with the wire on!

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - WanderingSoul - 08-31-2012

My buddy, who does well with girls, chipped his front tooth in Jiu Jitsu. He said he could feel a huge difference in how people reacted to him.

I'd get it fixed as soon as you can. Maybe pop a Chiclet in there.

[Image: lloyd.jpg]

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - The Fantasist - 08-31-2012

Quote: (08-31-2012 12:56 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yeah like you would anywhere I suppose but it's just not as big a thing here to have perfect teeth. I'm not saying we all have rotten teeth like the stereotype says we do,but we just don't place as high an importance of having perfectly straight and bright white teeth.

If you have the Hollywood smile here you do stand out.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - Belize King - 08-31-2012

Not to derail the thread but I hate deer. I lived in Corpus and the back road to my house had deer all over. They are like huge rats but rats are smarter. Almost hit one on three different occasions.

Back to the thread. Scars are cool but missing tooth isnt. Regardless you wont let that stop you from running game. You will get rejected alot more but as soon as you stop giving a fuck then you will be good. Once it is fixed, your confidence will boost because you were smashing lizards with a missing tooth. Good luck

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - el mechanico - 08-31-2012

Quote: (08-31-2012 02:40 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2012 12:56 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yeah like you would anywhere I suppose but it's just not as big a thing here to have perfect teeth. I'm not saying we all have rotten teeth like the stereotype says we do,but we just don't place as high an importance of having perfectly straight and bright white teeth.

If you have the Hollywood smile here you do stand out.
Stand out like pussy soaking or stand out like everyone thinks you're a cop like in Florida. Anyway I don't whiten my teeth here because everyone comments or stares at them but they are perfectly straight. I really do need to go to England but my last tour on POF in the UK made me question my trip especially the teeth part.

@ the OP... Take a piece of PVC tubing and a little saw and make a tooth you could stuff in the hole. People here do it for pictures etc

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - flyfreshandyoung - 08-31-2012

Have you looked into a temporary tooth for the time being? One of my buddies has a missing front tooth and uses this retainer type thing with a fake tooth on it. Pops it on and no one is the wiser.

Shit he fooled me for two years until one day he popped it out to show me

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - scotian - 08-31-2012

Do you live in a hockey town? If so, find the puck bunnies, they love toothless guys, signs of a tough fighter! Just make up some BS story about how you're the goon on whatever local hockey team.

Bobby Clarke used to get tons of pussy looking like this:

[Image: attachment.jpg7543]   

^^I like the hockey idea. Many girls are huge fans of the Washington Capitals around here. Perhaps I should learn a bit about the sport, and make up a funny story.

Quote: (08-31-2012 02:27 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

You got a bang wearing the wire? Bravo sir! I was wired for 6 weeks and got my France flag with the wire on!

That was probably the first night I began implementing strategies learned from Roosh's books, and other ideas on here. Sure I made some mistakes, but felt a huge boost of confidence when realizing these women were actually interested. My pickup line? "Cheers!" while girls were waiting for their drinks.

So needless to say, I am hooked. I just wish I could get this fixed prior to an upcoming vacation at Fantasy Fest in Key West, but that doesn't look like it's happening.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - jdelisi - 09-01-2012

Something like a missing tooth add character.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - michelin - 09-01-2012

Don't smile too much I' d say

[Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - GoSkins - 10-25-2012

Update, the missing tooth is actually helping my game slightly as its another interesting story to tell. Enjoying life in Fantasy Fest at the moment

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - Timoteo - 10-25-2012

A missing front tooth is just too distracting to anyone you're talking to. They can't help but notice it. I know that implants take a while (you have to have the anchor for it put in, then have to wait for that to heal before the implant is screwed into it), but get a temporary tooth in the meantime.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - Parlay44 - 10-25-2012

My friend had a front top tooth knocked out. He replaced it with a gold one.
It worked for him. Got lots of attention.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - Duke Castile - 10-25-2012

That time is going to pass by whether you get your tooth fixed or not. Start the process. You need to get that fixed. You don't have to have perfect teeth, but having a nice smile is a must.

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - deepcov3r - 10-25-2012

THis made me think, when they meet you people try to paste you into a template-- when you see a Chevy Impala, you don't think "Oh there is a totally unique car-- " you group it in with the others of its type and don't think of it as different any more.

Missing a tooth means you can 't be grouped in with middle class people who have enough money to keep getting things fixed when they get wrong, or who never had anything go wrong in the first place.

I've got to get mine bleached, I look asymmetrical...I have white crowns on one side, and the other side is yellow....

Should a missing front tooth affect my game? - 20Nation - 10-26-2012

A scar makes you look badass, a missing tooth makes you look redneck... Fix it