Roosh V Forum
Athens Greece data sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Athens Greece data sheet (/thread-13776.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 08-25-2012

Croat girls in Athens.

[Image: 20120825145903.jpg]

Athens Greece data sheet - chochemonger1 - 08-25-2012

Quote: (08-25-2012 03:40 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

You forget that Greek guys are so tricky that they can make a Swiss woman pay them and submit herself to them in a golden plate.Actually Swiss,Austrian women are considered easy here.
Even in Italy and Spain Greek guys find a lot of opportunities they regard local females as normal and not hard as Greek women.Only the appearance of Italian and Spanish women is a bit disheartening(we are surprised when we travel there) their personalities are much more pleasant.

Sounds like Greek women might be the bitchiest and the hardest for a non Greek to slay in Europe (unless he is a Serb hehe). I always thought Colombian girls were materialistic, but from what you describe they are nowhere near the level of Greek girls. Also, their personalities are much warmer and pleasant than Spanish or Italian girls and you wouldnt be disheartened by their looks, especially in Medellin or Cali. Sounds like you need a trip to Colombia, Kamaki. Would love to see how you would do in that environment. With a bit of conversational spanish....Im sure you would do just fine.

Example of very good looking Greek girl.Her breasts looked magnificent through big decolte(Greek women have big breasts).Unforetunately I managed only to take a back view.

[Image: 20120825144131.jpg]

Quote: (08-25-2012 09:43 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Example of very good looking Greek girl.Her breasts looked magnificent through big decolte(Greek women have big breasts).Unforetunately I managed only to take a back view.

[Image: 20120825144131.jpg]

From the back she looks Colombian also.

Quote: (08-25-2012 09:39 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

You forget that Greek guys are so tricky that they can make a Swiss woman pay them and submit herself to them in a golden plate.Actually Swiss,Austrian women are considered easy here.
Even in Italy and Spain Greek guys find a lot of opportunities they regard local females as normal and not hard as Greek women.Only the appearance of Italian and Spanish women is a bit disheartening(we are surprised when we travel there) their personalities are much more pleasant.

Sounds like Greek women might be the bitchiest and the hardest for a non Greek to slay in Europe (unless he is a Serb hehe). I always thought Colombian girls were materialistic, but from what you describe they are nowhere near the level of Greek girls. Also, their personalities are much warmer and pleasant than Spanish or Italian girls and you wouldnt be disheartened by their looks, especially in Medellin or Cali. Sounds like you need a trip to Colombia, Kamaki. Would love to see how you would do in that environment. With a bit of conversational spanish....Im sure you would do just fine.

Greeks who travelled there say women there like us.Here if you say I travelled to Colombia everyone will suppose you got there to snort some white as they call it.It has also reputation of being dangerous.(outside of big cities).But as a whole it is largely considered one of the best countries in Latin America for hunting(with Brazil).I really have no idea about this region nor have I ever met any girls from there.

Quote: (08-25-2012 01:50 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2012 09:39 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Greeks who travelled there say women there like us.Here if you say I travelled to Colombia everyone will suppose you got there to snort some white as they call it.It has also reputation of being dangerous.(outside of big cities).But as a whole it is largely considered one of the best countries in Latin America for hunting(with Brazil).I really have no idea about this region nor have I ever met any girls from there.

Kamaki, is it because you like white, tall, slavic or scandinivanian girls that much, that you have very little interest in girls from other regions or races? Or is it that you just havent had the option or few opportunities to bang girls from South America, Asia, etc? Im sure in Greece you have seen a few Brazilian, Argentinian or Colombian girls. Though with your slavic language skills and culture knowledge, I could see why you would consider it too much effort to try with these girls, when with Slavic girls you already have such built in advantages and ease. Though, I a man who likes variety.... so after a year of slaying slavic pussy, I would be dying for a Colombiana or Brasileira and vice versa. Ive done too many Latinas the last few years, so that is why I am going to Poland next month. Maybe you need a trip to South America, even if it is just to appreciate what you have back in Eastern Europe, even more.

I do not know.Once I saw Brazilian women on Paros island I think.Generally maybe I confuse them with Spanish or Portugese I do not know the difference.

Quote: (08-25-2012 03:47 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I do not know.Once I saw Brazilian women on Paros island I think.Generally maybe I confuse them with Spanish or Portugese I do not know the difference.
Kamaki, funny how we all have our own unique expertise in certain regions and have our minds on different things. I think if you saw 3 hot brazilian girls on the beach, your head would turn if you saw a russian or a norwegian girl pass by. I think it is now an automatic instinct, embedded in you, with slavic and scandinavian girls hehe. It has been nice getting all the insights about Eastern European girls from you, the last few months. Ive passed by but never actually lived in in this area before. Hoping that I will start becoming a Slavic women expert, like yourself, starting in Septemeber and that I will reap at least one tenth of the lovin you have received from these girls. I think I could be satisfied with that[Image: banana.gif]

Though, what you would like about Brazilian women Kamaki is their passion and warmth. Something that Eastern European women dont have to the same degree. Also, you dont need to give them presents...so you would have to control that part of your instinct.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 08-26-2012

Scandinavian.

[Image: 20120826151317.jpg]

[Image: 20120826151632.jpg]

[Image: 20120826151527.jpg]

French.

[Image: 20120826153719.jpg]

[Image: 20120826153936.jpg]

Greek girl sitting Balkan kurwa style.She has one leg up so her pussy can be seen from the side by her boyfriend.(in Greece you often find yourself in constant state of priapism by views like that).Also to notice how more and more Greeks leave beards(a sign for grief and implication for hiding their facies as rioters).

[Image: 20120826154305.jpg]

Greek girl walking down the road.You notice the slavicization that took place in Balkans.Italian and Spanish women do not have the same profiles.

[Image: 20120826155053.jpg]

Greek girl.You notice the Mediteranean butt.

[Image: 20120826160755.jpg]

Greek girl.They often have good looking,colored,dense hair.(one of the reasons of slavic women jealousy towards them.The other is the big boobs).

[Image: 20120826161223.jpg]

French girls.Sexy fashion.

[Image: 20120826162452.jpg]

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 08-30-2012

I get more and more angry with Greek women.Now that I circulate a hot Romanian girl they all give me the fuck me eyes.When I am not with her,no attention.It can really get you out of their clothes(local expression meaning upset) how they provoke you.

Greek girl

[Image: 20120830185619.jpg]

[Image: 20120830185740.jpg]

Athens Greece data sheet - Merenguero - 08-30-2012

Quote: (08-26-2012 12:14 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Greek girl walking down the road.You notice the slavicization that took place in Balkans.Italian and Spanish women do not have the same profiles.

[Image: 20120826155053.jpg]

Is it me or is there something really unusual going on in the crotch/lower stomach area of this lady? I'm pretty sure she's not pregnant.

Russian girl sitting on motorbike of a Greek guy.

[Image: 20120827161251.jpg]

Russian girl with a guy I am not sure about his origin.They often underdate.

[Image: 20120826164300.jpg]

Greek guy with slavic girl.

[Image: 20120826162920.jpg]

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 09-03-2012

Greek girl.

[Image: 20120903090935.jpg]

Closer and closer to slavic look.

Artistic looking Greek girl.You notice the shoes.Not common among Greek girls to wear sports shoes with socks.

[Image: 20120903092726.jpg]

Very common looking Greek girl.These big glasses are now in fashion I do not know why.You notice their sour expression that they are superior and everything around smells of shit.

[Image: 20120903092534.jpg]

Interesting looking Greek girl from far.

[Image: 20120903102846.jpg]

Tall Greek girl with shorter,older but well dressed guy.You see this often.They often go for the money.

[Image: 20120903100803.jpg]

Greek girl sitting in cafe Balkan kurwa style(legs open etc) for the boyfriend to see.

[Image: 20120903101448.jpg]

I get more and more involved in dangerous situations.Here guys are crazy they go to great lengths to keep you away from girls.Today I saw the Romanian girl with an Albanian.When I called her he sent me a threatening message.I searched and found him.For now he is safe.
Anyway tomorrow I will meet her again.