Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) (/thread-11951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Curious12 - 11-27-2018

Had sex yesterday evening. Pretty hot girl, red hair, gorgeous face, and quite tall. It was the sixth time we have sex. We did it in my bedroom, and the position was her on top. Great moment, she was pretty wild.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Hallasan - 11-29-2018

Texting hell with this girl for a week after kiss close. Delete her phone number. 3 hours later I'm fucking her.

Fucking her doggy and she orgasms 3 times and asks me to stop because she cant handle any more. I said ok but let me finish inside you first.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MaceTyrell - 11-30-2018

+7 for year, #29 overall.

Decent Aussie 6 here in NYC for a few weeks, met off Tinder. Gave me signs over text it wasn’t gonna be worth it and actually thought of standing her up. Happy I decided to not be petty.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - thisiscohen - 12-03-2018

+1 (??? for the year, not counting anymore since 2013)
Finnish 6 in Berlin

She requested a stay at my place via Couchsurfing (where I got dozens of good reviews mostly from girls).
Plot twist: I moved out of my apartment last month after my roommate gave me too many bad vibes (don't let those kinda people stick to close to you... i had to pull the trigger) and been staying at this cheap but hip hostel for a couple weeks while looking for a badass new apartment.
I texted her I can't host her due to those circumstances, but can recommend her a cheap and cool hostel where I happen to stay at at the moment as well.
On the day of her arrival I was quite busy working (I work remote) and off to bed early, around 11pm she started texting and calling me couple times, which at first I didn't react to. She wrote me some semi-needy stuff like "Ohhh I bet you went to bed, but I wanted to see you".
After 3 missed calls and 5 unresponded texts I wrote her: "Well I'm tired after a long day - would be down to meet you in the lobby for a couple minutes - but I won't be in the mood for long talking".
Long story short, she agreed, we met in the hostel lobby around 1 am, did like 5 minutes of talking there, then I pulled her to the hallway, made out, people were passing by every 2 mins, so I pulled her to the men's shared bathroom on my floor which you could luckily lock completely from inside. So basically 10 minutes after saying Hi in the lobby I was railing her from behind standing at the bathroom wall - and sent her to bed immediately afterwards.
Told her to give me a good review on couchsurfing as well which she happily agreed on. [Image: smile.gif]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Mikestar - 12-12-2018

My Mexican girl flew half of the world to see me again.
Upon opening the door to our room she came out waiting for me, wearing a trenchcoat, garterbelt, stockings, heels and glasses. It was a 9 hour journey and the last thing I wanted to do was fuck but my dick literally exploded when I saw her like that.

Since just 24 hours we have banged 7 times... my dick is sore. Every position, on every furniture. God, I never knew that too much sex is gonna be a problem.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Fortis - 12-15-2018

+1 Bubble butt Chinese Gym trainer

A couple of days ago this gym trainer chick came over to meet me. It was one of the smoothest pulls ever but there's a bit of backstory that leaves me puzzled.

So I matched with this chick on tantan (chinese tinder) and we traded compliments and she gave me her information.

For about 2 weeks, I tried to hang out with her and she kept hitting me with excuses. I figured she wasn't about anything and was just a time waster. I put her on the backburner and didn't even message her.

Thursday night at like 7pm she hits me with

" [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] I'm available to night. Are we hanging out?"

I replied with

"I work until 9pm, so we can chill at my place."

Surprisingly she agreed. Sometimes it is really that damn easy when you got certain shit dialed in. I figure she came over simply based on physique. We hardly spoke for more than 5 minutes at a time after I got her information.

At around 10 she shows up and I realize one really funny thing. This chick is taller than me. I'm about 5'8 and she's an inch or two taller than me. I don't really care, but it was funny.
[Image: jordan.gif]

Anyway I get her back to my spot and we're drinking and watching a movie. She hardly speaks english but we're still able to converse. She starts massaging me and pointing out all these knots I have in my back and shoulders. she also asks me if every black guy is built this way. Haha.

We finish the movie and she's cuddled up into me and she pulls out her phone and fires up her vpn and starts browsing IG. She starts asking me "what do you think of this girl's butt?" and we do this for like 5 minutes until she goes onto her IG page and shows me a video of her twerking [Image: icon_lol.gif] .

I pick her up and carry her to the bed and get the bang. I must say that this girl had the best ass I've ever had in China. Flawless, smooth skin and an actual bubble butt on a tan Cantonese chick? Goddamn. After the first two bangs she changed one of those skin-tight clingy dresses that hugs the ass like a glove. I was stunned by how nice this girl's ass was. It wasn't hip-hop video tier, but it was just so beautiful.

She's already talking about coming back for more dick. She sent me some cute texts that amounted to "I'm in love with you dick and your body."

The Shit that puzzles me is why she suddenly came over. She pretty much invited herself over. I spent a few weeks tryna hit that shit and then she falls right into my lap on a random day after work. Sometimes that sorta stuff has me doubting my game. Like, I know she just came to get fucked since she liked my photos but I wonder if i'm leaning too much on the physique and not enough on actual game.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 12-18-2018

+2 From Thursday & Friday

+19 for the year

East Coast Hottie:

33 year old I'd rate her almost an 8, amazing body and ass to but, clear blue eyes, and a cute face, fake tits to boot.

The First Date:

First date we set up a date two weeks ago, we both lag at texting, then the evening we meet I get an "tired" excuse and she drops that her bed sounds better. Me being me, I say "I agree, I'll bring over some wine, what's your address" - the gamble slightly worked, she said "I'd invite you over if I knew you weren't a serial killer" - basically some comfort and could've been a 0 date bang.

Drop the "So should I start making other plans or are we meeting up" - she agrees and we finally meet up.

We sit in a corner booth and chop it up - she gets closer and I can tell she's into me, finally I just grab her and she saddles up next to me.

We get another around and SHE goes halfway in for the kiss and we start making out.

A few makeouts and a shot later I'm literally pulling her hair and choking her in the bar and she's loving every minute of it.

At this point I end the date on a high note and walk her halfway, then I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me and we make out.

She sends me a home safe text then another "seriously are you okay?" text since I didn't respond.

It took a few days to pull another date out of her but finally I did.

Fast forward to last Thursday.

The Bang:

I'm coming from a company wide meeting and I'm suited down.

I warned her not to jump my bones cause I had a suit on (yes the pocketsquare was there)

Show up to her house in a suit, get changed she opens the wine bottle, her small pit is a little sketched out but is okay, apparently she has her ex's cat (and still talks to him but the dude is a broke loser)

She's wearing see through leggings and a loose cover with a sports bra, she's gotta a really tight body, but you can tell there's some mileage on it.

We shoot the shit get comfortable finish half the first bottle.

Keep chatting and then she wants to know about my past ex's like what happened, kept it short and sweet, as in I broke up with them because I didn't want to waste time or they wanted kids and fam or were crazy.

Then it goes to, yes you guessed it WHORRORSCOPES.

I immediately go for the throat on it, saying the stars are dead, the descriptions are generic, any could look into any sign and be that one.

So she looks up both of us on her phone, and of course we're extremely compatible.

We finish the bottle, start making out, she tells me she's taking off her top only because it's hot, she gets my shirt off, tells me she not used to a hairy chest, kept grabbing my biceps and tells me she's never been with a bearded dude like me.

Alot of push and pull but nothing pushing hard for sex, even after I get her top off, she has pencil eraser nipples, has fake tits, got em 10 years ago, still look decent.

Finally try getting her bottoms off, no dice, I start laughing and tell her to chill and we open another bottle, throw another movie on, we play with the dog.

Start making out again and something finally clicks and she groans and laughs "I told myself I wasn't going to fuck you tonight, do you have condoms" "nope do you?" she laughs.

We go into her bedroom opens the drawer, yes she had a few options, magnum included haha.

A few minutes before she told me she loves giving head, guess what she brought up? Flavored lubed!

She definitely loved giving head and showed me, I started playing DJ on her clit and she freaked out.

She was squirming like a mother fucker, and then told me her ex was terribe and could never find her clit.

She kept squirming and kept giving me head, made her call me daddy a few times and she liked it.

Throw a condom on, bang her out on her bed, then hit it from behind off the bed, but get gassed we lay back down semi dressed on the couch.

We finish the second bottle of wine, another movie on start making out again we get naked, she starts giving me head again and get on top of her but she initially asks for a condom, we go back and forth about not knowing where either of us have been.

Finally we bang raw, and I blast on her stomach, it was about goddamn time.

Have another glass of wine and we pass out.

This girl is gonna be a little freak and I just gott play it cool and be my funny asshole self that I am.

The Latina

23 year old, rate her face a 7.5, her body a 7, skinny but doesn't workout, cute smallish tits that are piercing and meaty pussy.

We had been texting for a few weeks but I put her on a slow burner because she refused to send me a selfie.

I deleted her number cause I thought she was fake and I literally told her this, she was a bit taken back by it.

So we plan to meet last Friday.

From what I remembered she was a cute but tiny mexican chick.

I was taking a gamble meeting a girl I haven't been sent pics of before, but the gamble paid off.

She showed up at the bar, she was cute, petite, and funny.

We get to know eachother over a drink, she didn't believe that I was in my early 30s, she thought I was in my mid 20's (bonus points).

We bounce to another bar hangout and talk alot more, I take for a walk before but she was cold, the shit talking started amping up and was fun.

I was going to call it a night, but she suggested another bar, so at this point I know she's down.

3rd venue we have another drink and start people watching.

Tell her since she's already out she might as well make a night of it with me.

Suggest we go to my place and kick it for the rest of the night.

She laughingly scoffs and calls me a "Thottie" - basically a slut.

I had a big laugh about that but she agrees so we bounce.

The Bang:

Withing 20 minutes of being in my house (after her cold ass warmed up) we got naked there was 0 LMR.

We fucked 3 times that night and 1 in the AM.

I had a good time with her and sent her a follow up text and hit her up today and she sarcastically said "wow I made it past the first date, I'm definitely in"

She's definitely going to be a plate or a girl I'd date.

-Latina
-Has her shit together
-Lives with her parents
-Has a good relationship with them
-Doesn't have much social media presence
-She's young also

We'll see what's up, as per usual, hynas show their true colors sooner or later!

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - fktax - 12-18-2018

+1 American chick in Australia. Praise the lord for students abroad.

Funniest thing is, I'm not even from Australia, but still have a bit of exotic in me and sealing the deal was a literal walk in the park.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - achillesamz - 12-26-2018

+1 from tinder, 25, 6.5 local in jakarta

matched 3 days ago, she initiated the chat with HI and moved to whatsapp after quick introductions lines and arranged for date on wednesday night in Jenja club.
I flew from singapore to jkt to celebrate christmas bang. Checked in hotel and straight away went and Met her in club at 11.30pm, her pictures looks 7.5, but in real 6.5. We had 1 round of drinks and started dancing touching her already.
Kiss in the club and had fun dancing with other chicks also. Had 2 more rounds of drinks. Good vibes in the club. She prepared to go in with me to my place. At 2.30, I asked to my place, no LMR and we were in my room in 15mins and started banging.
She gave me a nice head. I didn't go down as I feel she is not attractive down there. Took rubber [Image: banana.gif] and had in 3 positions and had my nut[Image: whip.gif] in doggie. Had 1 more round mid of the night and again before she left we had 1 in the morning. I slept for few hours from 9am to 11.30am.

I am waiting for my next date. Matched in tinder 2 months ago and she is also a CS member. I am sure that anywhere in the world a girl with Tinder profile+Couchsurfing is DTF. I first met her for few minutes in my office lunch break(optimizing my time) in Singapore a month ago during her holiday in Singapore. She is 7, introvert from jkt too. She has a perfect body. I anticipated a bang in my future trip to jkt. By the way, I recommended her to stay at my friend place who is also a CS member. So she requested in CS, my friend accepted her request for 3 nights. He said he banged her the 2nd night.

Now I'm in jkt, today I asked her to come to have lunch in a place near to my room for having nasi padang, a indonesian food. She is on the way and I'm Waiting [Image: idea.gif] for her msg of arrival.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Philosopher - 12-28-2018

Feliz navidad +1
Feliz navidad +2
Feliz navidad +3
Prospero año y felicidad

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas))) from Medellin
Having an amazing time here - will write up a long data sheet

But enjoy some music like me all of this day. Just can't stop the euphoric feeling of being a man with his needs met. Felt Roosh's presence telling me to approach every time I saw a 6 or above. Jodi had good advice about internet game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOPZoX6ZSnE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM1yOg1GhiY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOkQ4T5WO9E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3c8otqUT-I

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - TheRedPillCalledSexium - 12-30-2018

Quote: (12-26-2018 11:37 PM)achillesamz Wrote:  

today I asked her to come to have lunch in a place near to my room for having nasi padang

Hope this doesn't trigger any SJW's.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Dafeiji - 01-01-2019

Don't really post in this thread anymore, as I feel my game has developed to a point where adding notches has become slightly less noteworthy than before (not that I don't enjoy racking them up, quite the contrary actually), but +1 Chinese-American 7 with huge knockers from last night (well this morning I should say), and I just felt like posting this one because it was the first time I got an assist from a gay dude.

Went out to one bar/club first with an older friend of mine who is married. Talked to a few girls to warm up and the reception was pretty good. Friend went home right after the New Year's countdown, and I went to meet up with a chick I had matched with on Tinder three months ago in a different city, but never got around to meeting back then. She was with five or six other people, but luckily they were either indifferent or supportive of my efforts with her. Being in a large group, we bounced venues at least four or five times, making it difficult to really establish much of a rapport with my girl without outside distractions happening. Finally at this one place, the gay dude in the group started having us all take pictures, and he told my girl and I to pose for a New Year's kiss. I still sometimes have difficulty escalating, but she was down to pose for the picture, and this broke down the wall big time. We made out for a few seconds after the picture was taken, and even though we went to two more different bars afterward, the seed had been planted. At one point the gay dude even said he was rooting for me, which was nice to hear, since I've only ever been cockblocked by gay dudes. I couldn't pull her back to mine for most of the night, as she had friends leaving town the next day and wanted to spend as much time with them as possible, so I just stayed with her and the group the whole night. Sometimes it's indeed a marathon, not a sprint.

Eventually we end up at one final club, and my girl got really tired as she had been wearing heels all night. Made out a bunch in the club, and bounced pretty late. Came back to mine, wouldn't bang, but we ended up doing it in the morning after a ton of LMR. She was into choking and spanking, which I haven't really encountered with Asian girls before, so that was nice. #1 on the year!

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Dr Mantis Toboggan - 01-01-2019

Broke about a 2-3 month dry spell last Friday with a Bumble date in NYC (first time I'd ever had any success off of that app actually), blonde nurse, not a great face but nice body. Met up for drinks, back to her place, banged, and again in the morning (well later in the morning). Finished in her mouth both times, she swallowed like a champ, also tried anal but no lube and my mouth was too dry to get any spit going so didn't really work.

Got talked into going out last night for New Years with a girl I'd been out with a few times but hadn't banged yet, got drinks, came back to her studio and banged her on her couch with her friend passed out 5 feet away on the bed. Hah.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - HD668B - 01-03-2019

Finished the year with a nice +3.... at the same time

[Image: 4some.png]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Matrixdude - 01-03-2019

+1, 21 y.o. Indonesian flag, got my new years' kiss and then some.

Came out of a busy bar on new years eve (celebrating), and I spot these two cute asian girls (they looked Han chinese at a glance) with some average looking guy. I smile at them and they ask me if I know where the after party was at. At this point I was super drunk and genuinely thought I was going to find one, so we walked around, I made a few calls but everyone was out. It's freezing cold so we call a cab back to the dudes place and drink some soju. By this point I've already been making moves on the chick, kissed her, holding hands etc. I try to get her back to my place for some drinks but she insists on leaving back to her apartment with her friend (who happens to be her actual sister). I got her IG and she grabbed an uber we part ways.

The next day, around evening, I shot her a DM out of the blue asking what she's doing tonight. I figured I have nothing to lose since I found out earlier that she's going back to her country of Indonesia in a few days (turns out to be the next day). She hits me back up saying she might be free that night after being with family. After responding to most of her texts throughout the day, with a flirty vibe (never change your tune), she hits me up to meet at a bar around 1:30 AM. We're in LA, so I casually remind her most places quit serving alc at this time and invite her over to my place (very small apartment with a roomate) and we can have "a few drinks and listen to music before I drop you off" (plausible deniability). I pick her up and bring her over. I pop a champagne bottle that I forgot to pop the night before ($10 champagne but surprisingly good, Korbel Brut), I put on an Underground Indie Mix on spotify and we hit it off.

She gave me dome and I finished in her mouth soon after... and made her wash it down with champagne [Image: banana.gif] . We continued... I went for the swoop. She gave me LMR... reason being she is apparently a virgin. So I tease her how "I don't want to be your first... or your last" with a smirk. She had the prettiest fucking pussy so I couldn't resist. I ate her out, and tried to stick it in on my living room couch. She gave me more LMR, but was very submissive. I ran into one problem, my cock was actually hurting her. I went to my kitchen shuffled thru the cupboards and found my extra virgin coconut oil, I grabbed a spoonful and brought it back to the couch. I used coconut oil as lube (Thanks for the tip RVF), and finally could slide all the way in... but that tightness was a thing to remember and cherish (LOL my first asian girl). I hit it from the back, and other ways... completely leading the interaction. I can think of no better way of a girl losing her virginity than to yours truly. I finished in her mouth again and we dressed up soon after (her sister was texting about her). I drive her home and she kisses me goodbye, inviting me to Bali.

Overall pretty memorable lay. I got over my internal bias that asian girls only dig white guys (I'm mestizo), which opens a whole new world for me. She comes to LA every few months, so when she's here for a week I might have gained a steady plate. She made me promise to take her to the shooting range [Image: lol.gif]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - TheRedPillCalledSexium - 01-05-2019

Quote: (01-03-2019 04:03 PM)Matrixdude Wrote:  

She gave me LMR... reason being she is apparently a virgin [. . .] I used coconut oil as lube (Thanks for the tip RVF), and finally could slide all the way in... but that tightness was a thing to remember and cherish (LOL my first asian girl).

Is it possible she actually wasn't a virgin, given that you don't mention feeling a hymen, or seeing any bleeding? (Although I do realize there are some virgins who have no hymen that can be felt, and/or who don't bleed, at least visibly.)

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Investment Bro - 01-06-2019

1+ 23 year old brunette 7 with the best pair of huge, natural perky breasts I've ever seen.

Took me three dates to reel this one in, but well worth it. Very sweet girl that I really hope sticks around.

First date was memorable, but for the purpose of this thread not needed.

Second date, got her naked in my car and got close, but didn't secure the bang. I knew that I needed to make another run at her and that I had it in the bag.

A day after our second date I invite her over, and she makes me promise I wouldn't try to have sex with her. I knew at this point we'd be having sex. I did have a witty denial typed up, but my phone bit it right before I sent it. No problem, a non-reply is as good as a reply in this case.

Get her over to my place, we cuddle for a bit, with some making out here and there. I slowly start making a run at her, rubbing her back, running my hands through her hair. Shortly thereafter her clothes were off and I could feel her heart racing. She started to give me some light resistance as I touched her and breathlessly whispering in my ear to stop.

No problem, I bit into her shoulder a little bit and all of her resistance melted. She went from saying "We can't" to "Oh my god daddy yes please, I want it" in the span of about 15 minutes. Whether it was grabbing her incredibly perky breasts, or choking and spanking her, she took it with enthusiasm after that.

No resistance on going raw. Banged her once, showered, banged her again in the shower, vaped some weed and got super high, and then we both fell asleep.

Woke up in the middle of the night to her pressed up against me so we banged again. We were both still high so it was amazing. She completely soaked my bed. Watched the sun rise, had some breakfast and then fucked for a 4th time with her bent over my sink while she was washing my dishes. Came in her all 4 times and she loved it.

This girl and I have unreal chemistry all around, I definitely want to see where it goes.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - AneroidOcean - 01-07-2019

Quote: (01-06-2019 03:12 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Came in her all 4 times and she loved it.

This girl and I have unreal chemistry all around, I definitely want to see where it goes.

Sounds like a great night and good luck, but fuck all man, I hope she has an IUD or on BC at least!

Speaking of which, +1!

Chick looks almost like a famous actress and is more slender than I usually go for but most definitely passed the boner test. Seems to have deep-rooted issues in some sense but I'm getting along with her very well (they don't really bother me as they don't affect me much) and she even gave me a piece of super useful equipment despite it being only a few times we've hung out. Have done all kinds of fun stuff with her and really enjoyed myself including just hanging out and fucking all night/day.

Met her when out one night hanging with my buddies having beers. I had had a really good day and had taken my sweet time getting ready to go out. I was with really good friends when I spotted her come in and start dancing with her real hot friend and some short not that attractive dude. I figured the dude was with one of them and based on body language and her catching eyes with me a couple times I thought she was the single one and potentially interested.

I thought this to myself JUST as my very socially aware buddy said, "that one in the <_____> outfit is open and ready to meet someone right now" so I agreed and mentioned she'd looked at me...or him...or all of us (he's in a relationship). I told them both I was gonna head over there and say hi but only after finishing up my beer. After all, they were my priority not some girl who might not even be single.

Sure, I ran the risk of some guy approaching her and hitting it off well but I was well willing to take that risk as I was in a fairly zen state. Eventually my beer having sated my thirst I walked through the crowded bar towards them I said something dead simple like, "I like your [feature of her outfit]" and she smiled or said thanks or something but a good song came on and she went right into dancing so I started dancing and we got closer and eventually talked some more.

Turned out they didn't even know the short guy with them and ran into him by total chance and he was hanging out with them but was fully friend-zoned. The hot friend was already taken by some dude that we met up with later and we basically spent all night wandering around having a great time then continuing the party at my place, then banging a whole lot, grabbing breakfast in the morning, then playing at the beach like a bunch of teenagers.

She thought it would be a 1 and done but we've been having a blast in and out of the bedroom. The game gods have chosen to smile upon me and I'll take it. This is getting close to +10 since my LTR ended. Feels good to be successful on the hunt.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - lonewolf1992 - 01-17-2019

+1 6.5 Medellin girl, brunnete 22 y/o sweet and short-haired (I love short hair)

Here's the background of my notch which is really important for me at this point. So last year I had multiple issues with my personal life and got stuck in a rut with my game. Uninstalled tinder. Stopped approaching and focused on other areas. On november I got myself together and next thing I know I got a sexy 7 from my workplace hitting on me. I screwed it up and I describe the whole thing in this thread here thread-71157.html Nevermind that I'm determined so I hit the club solo and pull another 7 who comes with me to a Motel due to my logistics. Things didn't turned out as expected.

Roosh V describes in his book 'Bang Colombia' - But it’s safe to say that Colombian society is constructed to make it as hard as possible for you to get laid, thwarting you every step of the way. - Wise words indeed. Logistics are bad, I trust my bank debit card and when trying to pay for the motel stay upfront the motherfucking payment doesn't go through. ATM machines are not working at night so I didn't have a chance to get cash, and next thing I know the girl is cold and taking a taxi home and I'm sexless, again. I think I almost lost my shit on how angry I was.

I took a break in Medellin visiting my family and gave that shitty tinder a chance. I got a couple of matches in an hour, texted a girl who looked nice on pictures and rapidly got the number. Next day I see there's a language exchange in a local hostel called 'the wandering paisa' and ask her out head on to go with me to practice some English. We asked for some beers and talked to each other. I was very social with the whole group too which I think made her feel more comfortable with me. Chemistry is bursting, and then I start to escalate subtlety. Girl is comfortable and when nearly all the rest of group is gone she grabs my chin and kisses me. I kiss her very slowly. I can feel she is getting horny and she tells me -I want you (rough translation)- I told her I felt the same and told her we should just do it.-This is where all the game I learned worked as the beta in me was thinking I should maybe just ask her out on the second date and get the bang later or be a nice guy, but this time I just told her let's go fuck each other somewhere.

She agreed but told me - where?- I told her I don't know let's go. Then she says she knows a place and then we are in the motel counter but this time she's the one paying!. We got into the room and I can't deny I'm nervous that I maybe will get performance anxiety. She removes her clothes and we had a shower together. Then we headed to the bed and without noticing this time around, I was hard as fuck. And with no thought or hesitation I just get in raw and fucked her for three hours in the dirtiest way I've ever done. Man, I was so angry/horny I really banged her brains out and she loved it. I felt incredible haha! Her ass and curves were perfect and her eyes were juvenile and young. I couldn't help it and came inside of her. She was on the pill.

Two days later we go on a second date which is in a birthday party with her friends. We are even holding hands and everything haha. When party is over she tells me - what do we do know?, I'm sleepy. - I replied - Fuck that we're leaving and we're having sex again.- She smiled and we took a taxi to the same motel. This time around she was going to pay again, but I told her to hold on, I grabbed my debit card and paid with it just for the hell of it. Fuck off colombia, This time around nobody is going to screw this up! I I fucked her even more savagely this time. I spit on her, strangle her, pull her hair and treat her like a slut. Best sex I've ever had and goddamn I was tired the next morning haha. When I was about to leave she told me she loved spending time with me and enjoyed meeting me, implying she might come to bogota to visit me. Maybe that is not going to happen but I don't care cause I won and she lost.

Thanks for reading. Great way to start the year.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 02-03-2019

+1, +1 for year. 21yo Cambodian. 5'0 43kg. Just lucky. Met for a hang out near the riverside. Tried to see if she wanted to watch movie getting her to my place but she declined. Sit walk and talk for little more than a hour and then go home. Give a nice hanging out msg and be safe driving maybe 15 min later, don't think you need to wait too long on this. She msg back she's still around and we talk back and forth eventually she comes over. We look at stuff on her phone and I give her some night clothes to stay over. Got to feel some of her body, but the shirt never came off and we go to sleep. Morning we sleep in late and eventually remove the shorts. Went in very slow and took time, she was very tight so it took some work. Nice cool pretty girl.

Cambodia is not the place for easy lays with normal girls. A lot of girls won't send a picture. Video chat is also not popular here which I use to screen girls.

Tinder and Badoo are your best bet. Almost nothing on DIA, I didn't try only browsed and Skout lead to nothing. I don't do any pay sites so I can't comment there.

Better place for visiting than dating.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - worldtraveler3 - 02-03-2019

Quote: (01-03-2019 04:03 PM)Matrixdude Wrote:  

+1, 21 y.o. Indonesian flag, got my new years' kiss and then some.

Came out of a busy bar on new years eve (celebrating), and I spot these two cute asian girls (they looked Han chinese at a glance) with some average looking guy. I smile at them and they ask me if I know where the after party was at. At this point I was super drunk and genuinely thought I was going to find one, so we walked around, I made a few calls but everyone was out. It's freezing cold so we call a cab back to the dudes place and drink some soju. By this point I've already been making moves on the chick, kissed her, holding hands etc. I try to get her back to my place for some drinks but she insists on leaving back to her apartment with her friend (who happens to be her actual sister). I got her IG and she grabbed an uber we part ways.

The next day, around evening, I shot her a DM out of the blue asking what she's doing tonight. I figured I have nothing to lose since I found out earlier that she's going back to her country of Indonesia in a few days (turns out to be the next day). She hits me back up saying she might be free that night after being with family. After responding to most of her texts throughout the day, with a flirty vibe (never change your tune), she hits me up to meet at a bar around 1:30 AM. We're in LA, so I casually remind her most places quit serving alc at this time and invite her over to my place (very small apartment with a roomate) and we can have "a few drinks and listen to music before I drop you off" (plausible deniability). I pick her up and bring her over. I pop a champagne bottle that I forgot to pop the night before ($10 champagne but surprisingly good, Korbel Brut), I put on an Underground Indie Mix on spotify and we hit it off.

She gave me dome and I finished in her mouth soon after... and made her wash it down with champagne [Image: banana.gif] . We continued... I went for the swoop. She gave me LMR... reason being she is apparently a virgin. So I tease her how "I don't want to be your first... or your last" with a smirk. She had the prettiest fucking pussy so I couldn't resist. I ate her out, and tried to stick it in on my living room couch. She gave me more LMR, but was very submissive. I ran into one problem, my cock was actually hurting her. I went to my kitchen shuffled thru the cupboards and found my extra virgin coconut oil, I grabbed a spoonful and brought it back to the couch. I used coconut oil as lube (Thanks for the tip RVF), and finally could slide all the way in... but that tightness was a thing to remember and cherish (LOL my first asian girl). I hit it from the back, and other ways... completely leading the interaction. I can think of no better way of a girl losing her virginity than to yours truly. I finished in her mouth again and we dressed up soon after (her sister was texting about her). I drive her home and she kisses me goodbye, inviting me to Bali.

Overall pretty memorable lay. I got over my internal bias that asian girls only dig white guys (I'm mestizo), which opens a whole new world for me. She comes to LA every few months, so when she's here for a week I might have gained a steady plate. She made me promise to take her to the shooting range [Image: lol.gif]

Interesting story. was she chinese Indonesian?

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - AneroidOcean - 02-04-2019

Quote: (01-07-2019 07:00 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

She thought it would be a 1 and done but we've been having a blast in and out of the bedroom. The game gods have chosen to smile upon me and I'll take it. This is getting close to +10 since my LTR ended. Feels good to be successful on the hunt.

The young bartender quit the team a while ago but she was being lame anyway and also... +1!

A new buddy of mine ostensibly better than me in just about every category pointed out this girl with a really nice body fast-walking down the street and I told him let's go. He bitched out on the open (claiming he needed to be buzzed) so I said fuck it and opened her. Thought she was into him but in the end I realized she was sticking around for me not him so I made a move. Ended up not closing that night (as some weird shit went down) and since she lives outta state I thought I'd never see her again but she hit me up, drove all the way in, we netflixed and chilled (except without the netflix part) and then I banged it out. First set of pierced nipples and the body was just as good as I thought.

She might be a stripper [Image: huh.gif]

[Image: whip.gif]

+10 since the LTR ended, definitely enjoying this.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Investment Bro - 02-04-2019

Quote: (02-04-2019 06:05 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

She might be a stripper [Image: huh.gif]

[Image: whip.gif]

+10 since the LTR ended, definitely enjoying this.

Time to give her the other type of pole.

[Image: 41Wmn55j3rL._SY355_.jpg]

[Image: banana.gif]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Atuwualu - 02-11-2019

+1 25 year old Norwegian 6. She did an exchange program here in Singapore 4 years back (had zero game back then, managed to only get her instagram) and would occasionally talk over the years up till last week she shot me a DM on instagram saying she would fly in of Friday and spent a couple days here before hitting Thailand and was asking about some of the places that she used to go here.

Took her to a little sightseeing refresher then drinks after and kiss closed in the bar and proceeded back to her hotel.

She mentioned that she might be coming here again for a work conference in September so we'll see about that.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - The Golden God - 02-11-2019

+3 on the year so far

+1 21 yo polish born brunette

Got with this girl through social circle, met her up at my college during a tailgate party for one of our football games. I got her number then but didn't end up talking to her past that one night.

Went out with her on NYE because one of my best friends started dating her roommate and she wanted him to invite me out with them, got to a BJ but logistics ended up getting in the way of the bang.

Went down to her college town with my friend from NYE to go visit his girlfriend and I stayed with her, and ended up getting the notch a few hours after getting there watching netflfix in her room. Enjoyed the rest of the weekend going out and having a free place to stay, and I've got a girl in the rotation down there for future visits.

+1 21 yo petite brunette

Matched with this girl on tinder and got her to come straight to my place. She's probably a 6/10, looked better on her profile but was good enough to bang. She told me she thought I was a catfish on tinder and kept telling me how hot I was, banged her within an hour of her being over. Kept trying to kick her out after and she took her time getting dressed and leaving each time I told her I needed to go do something. She has both my snapchat and number and will hit me up several times a day, been distancing myself from her while keeping her in the rotation but I don't think I'll keep her around for long.

+1 20 yo petite blonde

Another girl from tinder I got the SNL from, this girl came over around 6:30 and hung out for 2 hours or so before leaving and said she was gonna come back later on that night. I invited her back over after the UFC main card ended around midnight and got the notch pretty soon after she got here.

I was pretty drunk from drinking with friends before she got there so I fell asleep, she stayed at my place and took a long time to leave in the morning, hanging around until almost 11. She kept accusing me of "having hoes blowing up my phone" and "being a fuckboy" after I got the notch and was pretty obviously trying to get me to act like I was looking for a relationship.

After sending her home, she got mad after I went 10 minutes without replying to her text she sent me saying she was home safe, and told me she was "just gonna go" and to text her "whenever you feel like hanging out again i guess".

Think I'm gonna back away from this dumpster fire and just be happy with the +1.