Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) (/thread-11951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Checkmat - 05-27-2018

+1 Mexican 5 (?) horrendous body. She doesn’t drink and I fucked her stone cold sober on the first date, which was a first for me.

Just shaking the rust off. I’m not proud, but I can feel my cockiness increasing. I just need to treat these 7+ bitches like 5’s.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrMojoRisin - 05-27-2018

+1 Local girl, a 6. Wasn´t real interested but was drunk and horny. Was at a friends house and he had locked down the hotter friend. Anyways, I decided to go for it. Had a bag of Kamagra gel in my pocket, I pulled it out and showed the girl and told her I was either going home to sleep or home with her for some fun. 10 sec. later she was on the phone calling a taxi.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Deuce Anna Half - 05-28-2018

+1, +8 for the year. 30-something single mom off Tinder. Outside of a good blowjob it was a waste of a notch, honestly. Might be my cue to start going for quality over quantity.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - ShuaiGe - 05-28-2018

+1, 23rd of my life. Great day.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 05-30-2018

+1, +29 for year. 20yo Filipina. 4'11 39kg. Fun girl. Joked around a lot. Hot slim body. Nice cute ass. Long dark hair. Good times. Showed me her Tinder and had over 1500+ matches. Some from actors and other famous people. A lot of the guys are good looking and very capable of landing a stunner, but then I look at their long chat msgs that go nowhere and remember solid game is the equalizer. Get the number and set the date. Stop chatting nonsense forever.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Redbaron - 05-31-2018

+6 of the year. Got my german flag from a 7 blonde but with a side of crazy. Currently on the island of ios in the Greece and met this girl at a bar earlier in the night.

Long story short she ended up being a chainsmoker and recovering drug addict. Probably one of the more crazy girls I have had sex with, red flags everywhere.

Broke my gold chain during sex, left her jacket in my room on purpose, and seemingly had no concept of right from wrong.

She insisted we go to a club after we hooked up and I saw this as a chance to get her out of my room.

On the way she suddenly stops and asks me to fuck her right there in the street. We were standing next to the side of a damn church in the middle of an alleyway.

Needless to say I passed.

Hit the club, she hit the bathroom, and I left.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Trent W. - 05-31-2018

Quote: (05-31-2018 01:50 PM)Redbaron Wrote:  

+6 of the year. Got my german flag from a 7 blonde but with a side of crazy. Currently on the island of ios in the Greece and met this girl at a bar earlier in the night.

Long story short she ended up being a chainsmoker and recovering drug addict. Probably one of the more crazy girls I have had sex with, red flags everywhere.

Broke my gold chain during sex, left her jacket in my room on purpose, and seemingly had no concept of right from wrong.

She insisted we go to a club after we hooked up and I saw this as a chance to get her out of my room.

On the way she suddenly stops and asks me to fuck her right there in the street. We were standing next to the side of a damn church in the middle of an alleyway.

Hope she was crazy good in bed. What's the average age of people you meet on Ios? I also wonder if there's a lot of tourist traffic now since it's still early summer.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roath Park - 06-01-2018

Wednesday
+1, +24 for the year, 58 overall.
21 year old Tinder match, drove straight to my house. Brunette, brown eyes, pretty face but thick body, two tattoos and no piercings. The best looking of the 3 recent thick women - 6/10.
Shaven but didn’t eat her pussy, gave me a decent blowjob (needed some direction), fucked her raw round one, round two raw in the ass. No LMR. Did not squirt. Took her anal V.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - torridon747 - 06-01-2018

Damn son, you're tearing it up. With all these rawdogs you may want to g3t checked. Especially for your LTRs sake

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 06-01-2018

+1, +30 for year. 28yo Filipina. 5'2 45kg. Cool girl. Mature outlook on life. Lots of funny banter. Sexed twice.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Redbaron - 06-02-2018

Quote: (05-31-2018 04:00 PM)Trent W. Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2018 01:50 PM)Redbaron Wrote:  

Hope she was crazy good in bed. What's the average age of people you meet on Ios? I also wonder if there's a lot of tourist traffic now since it's still early summer.

The majority of tourists are around 20-23.

A good amount of hot Australians work the bars who are usually in their mid twenties.

The most famous club there is called farout, which doesnt open until mid-june. So overall the island was low-key, but still enough people to have fun.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrMojoRisin - 06-02-2018

+1 30 year old. I would say she is between a 7 and an 8. I´ve known this one for a while. I had initially intended to infiltrate her social circle and have as a cool wingman chick. Went out to meet her and 2 of her friends last night. We had a few drinks before going downtown. 1 of the friends I was not interested in but the other one a hot ballet dancer got my attention. Turned out she was in a solid long term relationship so I did not pursue.

Once downtown a dude came to the table, I was at this point alone with the 3 girls. He approached the ballet girl and they started chatting. I observed for good 20 min. I stood up and sat next to the guy and asked him if he was looking to bang something tonight. He looked at me kind of strange and then said yes. I asked him if the girl had already told him she was in a ltr, he said no. I adviced him to turn his attention elsewhere if he really wanted to find someone that evening. Guy stood up, thanked me, fist bump and went to the next target.

At this point I turned my focus on my wingman girl. Some beta was texting her how great she was and kind blah blah so I instructed her to kiss me and take a selfie of us and then I made her send it to the guy. Problem solved.

Eventually ended up at her place. She´s like half ginger half brunette. She actually surprised me a bit, very horny and wild girl. Biggest squirter I have ever been with. I kind of suspected she had friend zoned me a long time before. She started asking me after sex how strange it was I was there in bed with her, did I know this was going to end like that earlier that evening etc. I told her I knew a long time ago it would not be that great of a task for me to get her into bed to fuck. It had been obvious. She looked confused and was kind of wondering if I knew something she did not lol.

Now I´m finding myself in a strange place. I´m kind of looking at women now as test subjects in a way. I want to put into practise a few different things I´ve been reading about here and see how they work. I´m thinking about turning this one into a plate as I don´t see her as a ltr material. We´ll see how it goes. She wants to meet up again later tonight for some more D and I´ll happily comply.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roath Park - 06-02-2018

Quote: (06-01-2018 04:31 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Damn son, you're tearing it up. With all these rawdogs you may want to g3t checked. Especially for your LTRs sake

I get myself checked every 3 months and I'm usually sensible in terms of who I do and don't wear a condom with. I did get Chlamydia at the last check which unfortunately I had passed onto my LTR, luckily we had a threesome not long before so pinned the blame on the +1 involved.

Saturday
+1, +25 for the year, 59 overall.
23 year old Tinder match, drove straight to her house. Black, brunette, brown eyes, pretty face and petite body, several tattoos and nose pierced. Malawian flag acquired - 7/10.
Shaven but didn’t eat her pussy, gave me a great blowjob (surprising given it was only the second one she had ever given), fucked her round one with a condom on, round two raw, including the ass. No LMR. Squirter. First time. Took her anal V.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - torridon747 - 06-03-2018

I feel you man. I got chlamydia too recently and passed it on to my LTR. It was from before we got back together though so I was straight.

+1 Tinder. 20 year old sorority girl 6 at best. We didn't have much chemistry. I fucked her and she started bleeding. Stopped having sex with her, just called it a day. She got frustrated and left. I just broke up with my LTR this evening so I probably wasn't in a good state to be fucking around like that. If she was hotter or didn't start bleeding I would've fucked her mor3 but it's been a long day. Eh, probably first time I didn't preform. Feels bad.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 06-03-2018

+1, +31 for year. 24yo Filipina. 5'4 40kg. Virgin. Good girl. Slim body. Took a few attempts before getting all the way in.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Montrose - 06-03-2018

+1, +4 for year. Cute, slim 23 years old American tourist. Sex on first date, a long BDSM session involving ropes. Vocally anti-Trump and feminist - I didn’t say anything, I just hit harder. From okcupid.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - rbr - 06-04-2018

+1: 22 yo. very fit, white. Great girl, met her recently went on a few dates. Went to her apartment and we made out for an hour or so then we fucked. I made her cum a few times. I didn't finish unfortunately and because I used a condom I didn't feel much. I'm very attracted to her however. Let's see where this leads to.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - _Samo_ - 06-05-2018

#6 of the year, 3rd date bang, very cute girl but with some big ugly tattoos.

Got her to my place on the last meet but she’d only let me kiss her and suck her tits. Next day I asked if she wants to hang out at around 10pm, she says yes and is at my place within 30 minutes.

She clearly made an effort to look good for me which was extra nice as I had dated a girl earlier in the day who looked like she’d just got out of bed.

Onto bang. No lmr at all, took her to bedroom after some making out and touching on the couch. The bang was pretty standard at first, but I ended up fucking her so hard the condom ripped at the top, luckily for whatever reason I decided to pull out when I was cumming, extremely close call because I had no idea it had ripped until I saw my cum everywhere. Bare in my mind the morning after pill is also illegal where I am.

Also woke up today with my dick looking like it’s been to war, got a huge ass purple bruise in the middle and some skin has come off the tip. Very sore!

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 06-11-2018

+1, +32 for year. 22yo Filipina. 5'1 42kg. Attractive. Nice body. Sexed twice.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 06-14-2018

+1, +33 for year. 21yo Filipina. 5'5 50kg. Nice size chest. Smart girl going to a top university. Not much connection.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Wealth of Spirit - 06-17-2018

Another bang in the books, gentlemen.

China, late 20s

Face: 6.5-7
Body: Small breasts but nice hips and curvy ass.

Bang:

Same as a previous encounter. Met after work, exchanged pleasantries and waded our way through the weekend traffic to get to the hotel. The door was barely closed before I got pounced. Was trying to make it to the shower to wash off the daily hustle, but she was pawing at me like a cat wanting milk. Stripped her down and she was wearing that kind of lingerie that accentuates your ass. Phenomenal.

Finally managed to get to the shower. More making out and banging in there, in between her lathering me up with soap and washing me. Tried to do it myself, but she insisted. TravelerKai was right when he mentioned that the caretaking trait is practically ingrained.

Dried off, went back to bed to commence the festivities. As I was reaching for a condom, she jumped on me again and tried to grind on my friend raw. The thought crossed my mind to let it go, but remembered she’s near the big 3-0, so baby fever might be in full effect. Gently moved her over to the side, slid on a shield, and went to work.

After finishing, we walked back to the station and parted ways. Sent her a “I had fun” text, to which she replied with a “It was good to see you [Image: wink.gif]

Takeaways:

-Muscles matter. Especially if your looking to up the notch count. Was getting compliments on the physique, even though I’m on the skinnier side of things. Don’t need to look like Hulk Hogan out here. A muay thai, swimmer’s body, is more than enough.

-Consulted TravelerKai’s guide again for this exchange. High quality stuff. For any newbies out here who haven’t checked it out, you’re doing yourself a disservice.

-Did NoFap for awhile, but honestly fell off the wagon and my experience paid for it. Even with custom fitted condoms, couldn’t really get a good feel. On the flip side, if your dick is desensitized to a certain degree, you can keep drilling a chick and not have to worry about breaking one off. Still, it would be nice to finish inside, even if you’re strapped.

-Gentlemen out here; you have to watch your six if your messing with an older girl. To my surprise, she was ready to hop on the wagon without the glove, and to be honest, I had a brief moment where I almost gave in. One thing that needs to be promoted more in manosphere circles is the concept of dick discipline. Starting to realize that women must be encountering so much betatude in everyday life, that a man with a smidgen of game, style, muscles, etc can have some of these women wanting to cash it in, and figure out the details later. I’m not saying I have some Navy Seal level of discipline, but I know a half-American/Chinese child would set my life back tremendously, so that's where I draw the line in the sand.

At one point in my life, I was wondering if I’d ever get a girlfriend. Now, my problems consist of girls blowing up my phone during work hours and some wanting to jump on the sword without the shield.

The information on this site is indispensable.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Redbaron - 06-17-2018

+7 for the year, 28 year old 7.5/10 mexican american girl.

Met her out at a bar in Barcelona, suggested we get a tequila shot and from there it was smooth sailing.

She gave my first alleyway blowjob and we later had sex in the living space at my hostel.

Turns out she is technically still married but filing for a divorce from her second husband.

I was only the 4th guy she had been with.

We spent 3 days together in barcelona.

Incredibly kind and sweet girl who loved giving blowjobs.

She wanted to fly out to meet me in my next city, but I respect her too much to lead her on and told her its not a good idea to get attached.

I had a great time with her, but as always onto the next.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roardog - 06-17-2018

Quote: (06-17-2018 02:05 PM)Redbaron Wrote:  

+7 for the year, 28 year old 7.5/10 mexican american girl.

Met her out at a bar in Barcelona, suggested we get a tequila shot and from there it was smooth sailing.

She gave my first alleyway blowjob and we later had sex in the living space at my hostel.

Turns out she is technically still married but filing for a divorce from her second husband.

I was only the 4th guy she had been with.

We spent 3 days together in barcelona.

Incredibly kind and sweet girl who loved giving blowjobs.

She wanted to fly out to meet me in my next city, but I respect her too much to lead her on and told her its not a good idea to get attached.

I had a great time with her, but as always onto the next.

Filing for divorce from her second husband by age 28, you don't want none of that crazy long term. You made the right call, enjoy the blow jobs and then move on.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roath Park - 06-18-2018

Monday
+1, +26 for the year, 60 overall.
33 year old Tinder match, coffee, then back to her apartment. We're both on holidays in Dubrovnik, Croatia. I left my LTR in bed to go and 'pick up breakfast'. Brunette, brown eyes, decent face and decent body, no tattoos or piercings. Italian flag acquired - 6/10.
Ate her pussy and she gave me a decent blowjob, fucked her with a condom one round one as not on birth control. No LMR. Did not squirt. First holiday bang.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Investment Bro - 06-18-2018

+1 23 y/o 6 blonde, really tall, slim body and small tits but great body shape otherwise.

Only occasionally log these, but this one was something else.

Took her for a walk on the beach, we went swimming, teased her, dunked her, all the stuff. Walked back to my apartment, talked for a few minutes and then it was on. She was really shy at first, but once I got her bikini off I was met with a surprise.

A clit ring. As soon as I saw that, I knew it was game on. This girl begged me to do all kinds of things to her, which I happily obliged. She literally went reddish purple from how hard I was choking her. Fluids everywhere, on her, on me, on my bed. This girl was ungodly tight. It was hard to fit even with her soaked.

Now, the reason this is notable is twofold: the clit ring was totally counter to her personality. Shy, demure and sweet with clothes on. She also pro Trump, and apparently only lost her virginity at 22 (not sure how much I believe this, but my sloot radar didn't go off at all prior to this).

I think my sloot radar needs a tuneup. Enjoyable night, regardless.