Roosh V Forum
Expertise on German Girls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Expertise on German Girls (/thread-9053.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Expertise on German Girls - Giacomo Casanova - 12-01-2017

@Australia Sucks: because Poland is actually more difficult than Germany.

Expertise on German Girls - Avel - 12-01-2017

Berlin is easier than Kiev and easier than anywhere in Poland. Don't waste your time hunting ghosts and myths in EE. Hit Berlin and get laid.

Expertise on German Girls - kirdiesel - 12-01-2017

Quote: (12-01-2017 06:39 AM)Australia Sucks Wrote:  

I'm still at a loss to why anybody would bother with getman girls in Germany, when Poland is just a short train ride away from Germany.

Maybe if you are in Berlin or one of the eastern cities. Im in West Germany.. Its a plane ride to Warsaw.

Temps are diving right now and killing my motivation to get on that plane and go hunting.

Poland is the top destination for me in 2018. I wonder consider traveling anywhere else without touching down there first.

Lets find out how American black guys do there... and you know im going to keep it real, uncut and unbiased when I drop my results.

Expertise on German Girls - Teedub - 12-01-2017

Quote: (11-29-2017 05:24 PM)CameraXL Wrote:  

Don't believe the nazi-propaganda: There has always been crime, rape and terror in germany (like everywhere in the world). We just forgot about it. If you want to spread some hate, please go for the politics-forum.

"If you want to spread some hate, please go for the politics-forum." - quotes like that are why I worry for Germany's future. If you are an ethnic German, you really need to take a look in the mirror and ask yourself if you're being intellectually honest. Of course there's always been crime, but certain types of crime have increased since the amount of Muslims increased...just like in every other European country that has 'benefited' from such 'vibrant enrichment'.

Quote: (11-30-2017 11:39 AM)droughtmeat Wrote:  

Whereas in Germany, if you're not a C1 it's already kind of frowned upon, unless you're a professional athlete or something. Of course, there are always exceptions.

That's just not true, the exception would be being frowned upon. I've been to Germany numerous times, and making an effort to at least try (and make mistakes) to speak German gets a lot of appreciation.

Expertise on German Girls - CameraXL - 12-01-2017

Wasnt’t this supposed to be a thread on expertise about our beautiful german fräuleins?

Nobody claims that there‘re no criminal migrants in germany. Nobody claims that there is no rise in crime stats and crime committed by migrants.
http://dw.com/p/2b07g

But alternative facts are actually no facts but fiction and fantasy. Yet millions believe it. Because they feel it to be true. This is what populism and propaganda are all about. We germans are experts on it, we where the first people in the world to get fooled by a loud Scharlatan.

Its ridiculous when people, who actually live in foreign countries, or who‘ve never been to germany longer than on a vacation, start to tell us germans that there are hordes of bearded-sickos mass-raping women in every german town - or that we live in a failed state invaded by Untermenschen. Call it alternative facts.

Speaking about foreign countries: There are brave nations in the western world - who should maybe start to mind their own business when it comes to crime, murder and terror, instead of talking bullshit about the rest of the world. Nations who grow their „Gefährder“ all by themselve - with great pride - by allowing even the sickest weirdos to buy guns in a supermarket. Or by beeing one of the main reasons for migration, fighting oil-fueled crusades in the middle east for decades, destroying infrastructure and the homes of millions. Kentucky is far away, who cares anyway? Let god sort them out. Their blond „Führer“ obviously has nothing better to do, than playing golf or tweeting. Sad. Like dealing with german girls and their often strange behaviour when it comes to dating. Most of them tell you that they actually appreciate it when you approach - yet when you actually do, they often seem so surprised, that they act kind of rude. Which is why situational, indirect openers work wonders with Krauts.

Expertise on German Girls - kirdiesel - 12-02-2017

Yep indirect openers are the best to use with German girls.

I hung out with another black American guy last night and hes getting killed out here. Hes been in Germany a few years now and just doesnt get it. He's not the best looking guy and thats holding him back a little but he just doesn't get that you can't use American game on German girls.

He tries this high energy dancefloor game over and over and over and it just doesn't work. I was with my plate and she watched him and said "hes too aggressive". I asked her about hooking him up with her friends (she has some cute ones.. 2 of them I would not mind sleeping with) and she said NOPE.

Cool, calm, collected and funny while being slightly disinterested is the best way to do it here. Its low energy game that increases the more her interest increases and push/pull (disinterest) works best on German girls.

I was supposed to put all this in my new Germany sheet but haven't finished enough new research to write a new one.

Expertise on German Girls - MrRoundtree - 12-02-2017

Quote: (12-02-2017 04:19 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I hung out with another black American guy last night and hes getting killed out here. Hes been in Germany a few years now and just doesnt get it. He's not the best looking guy and thats holding him back a little but he just doesn't get that you can't use American game on German girls.

He tries this high energy dancefloor game over and over and over and it just doesn't work. I was with my plate and she watched him and said "hes too aggressive". I asked her about hooking him up with her friends (she has some cute ones.. 2 of them I would not mind sleeping with) and she said NOPE.

Cool, calm, collected and funny while being slightly disinterested is the best way to do it here. Its low energy game that increases the more her interest increases and push/pull (disinterest) works best on German girls.

I was supposed to put all this in my new Germany sheet but haven't finished enough new research to write a new one.

The two german girls I pulled I simply opened them at a bar, started talking about beer or the night in a funny witty way and good connection ensured. I find germans when tipsy are pretty friendly in bars.

The Austrian I banged was pretty drunk but was looking at me the whole time. I simply walked to her, talked 1 min, then made out.

Granted this was mostly abroad but I find germans, if they like you, they will hang near you and give obvious signs
I never went to german clubs or tried to pull in a club in germany so I don't know how it is there.

Expertise on German Girls - kirdiesel - 12-05-2017

Quote: (12-02-2017 05:40 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2017 04:19 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

The two german girls I pulled I simply opened them at a bar, started talking about beer or the night in a funny witty way and good connection ensured. I find germans when tipsy are pretty friendly in bars.

The Austrian I banged was pretty drunk but was looking at me the whole time. I simply walked to her, talked 1 min, then made out.

Granted this was mostly abroad but I find germans, if they like you, they will hang near you and give obvious signs
I never went to german clubs or tried to pull in a club in germany so I don't know how it is there.

That is way it usually goes.

Like other girls...German girls, once interested, will usually stare at you and then you just spit a bit of what i previously stated above and then go from there. Good conversation, witty and sarcastic humor goes a long way. Dancefloor game is generally only effective when shes already interested and you have talked before that.

The American pulling up and grabbing chicks on the dancefloor method does not work. Quick way to get a blow out (in hip hop parties you can do this)

They can be aggressive as well when they want to be. I have had girls grab the snapback off my head and start dancing around with it to get my attention. I have had girls come up and ask if I have a girlfriend. They aren't always direct but they do have the ability to be when they want.

Expertise on German Girls - Naughty_Boy - 12-05-2017

Quote: (12-01-2017 06:58 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Complete BS. Did you ever Game in Germany?

I happily invite you to come and game for a week in Germany, afterwards one week in Poland.

I speak both languages fluently, but we can also add the rule to speak english only[Image: banana.gif]

Expertise on German Girls - Off The Reservation - 12-17-2017

Quote: (12-01-2017 06:58 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

He hasn't been to either place. Replying is futile.

[Image: Borg_Queen_2372.jpg]

Expertise on German Girls - Theodosius - 12-17-2017

Quote: (12-01-2017 05:32 PM)CameraXL Wrote:  

by allowing even the sickest weirdos to buy guns in a supermarket. Or by beeing one of the main reasons for migration, fighting oil-fueled crusades in the middle east for decades, destroying infrastructure and the homes of millions. Kentucky is far away, who cares anyway? Let god sort them out. Their blond „Führer“ obviously has nothing better to do, than playing golf or tweeting.

Der Spiegel comes to RVF. A true believer. Sad.

Your women are being raped by third world scum. Wake up.

Expertise on German Girls - TigerTim - 12-17-2017

Quote: (12-17-2017 01:57 PM)Theodosius Wrote:  

by allowing even the sickest weirdos to buy guns in a supermarket. Or by beeing one of the main reasons for migration, fighting oil-fueled crusades in the middle east for decades, destroying infrastructure and the homes of millions. Kentucky is far away, who cares anyway? Let god sort them out. Their blond „Führer“ obviously has nothing better to do, than playing golf or tweeting.

Lol someone from the anglosphere regarding other countries as third world.. how Ironic..

Expertise on German Girls - semibaron - 12-18-2017

Quote: (12-17-2017 05:35 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

Lol someone from the anglosphere regarding other countries as third world.. how Ironic..

[Image: userbehavior.jpg]

Expertise on German Girls - oceanic - 12-18-2017

[Image: WAT.jpg]

Expertise on German Girls - TigerTim - 12-18-2017

Quote: (12-18-2017 10:51 AM)oceanic Wrote:  

In internet boards, youtube, etc 99 % of people who seems to be obsessed about the refugee crisis/Eurabia/rapefugees and Islam taking over Europe are Americans but also Canadians, Aussies,kiwis and even sometimes Brits. So I suppose you come originally from any of those countries.

Expertise on German Girls - oceanic - 12-18-2017

Quote: (12-18-2017 03:06 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

In internet boards, youtube, etc 99 % of people who seems to be obsessed about the refugee crisis/Eurabia/rapefugees and Islam taking over Europe are Americans but also Canadians, Aussies,kiwis and even sometimes Brits. So I suppose you come originally from any of those countries.

[Image: huh.gif] Well, sorry, but in contrast to you, not every German wants to live in a country where women, jews or homosexuals aren`t safe to go out on the streets. Or where christmas markets have to be protected by cops with machine guns.
And yes, I am writing this as an ethnic German...

Expertise on German Girls - Naughty_Boy - 12-19-2017

This is not political thread about the European refugee crisis. If you have no input on how to cracking the code on German girls then please stop spamming

Expertise on German Girls - sync - 12-19-2017

Quote: (12-18-2017 05:09 PM)oceanic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2017 03:06 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

[Image: huh.gif] Well, sorry, but in contrast to you, not every German wants to live in a country where women, jews or homosexuals aren`t safe to go out on the streets. Or where christmas markets have to be protected by cops with machine guns.
And yes, I am writing this as an ethnic German...

Everybody who lives here in germany knows that Germany is lost. Wait 50 years. Than the white people will be discriminated.

Expertise on German Girls - kirdiesel - 12-19-2017

Thank you naughty.

This topic has to come up and EVERY SINGLE GERMANY topic although most of you aren't even competing with these guys.

These guys have more effect on ME than any of you and yet you want to complain in a thread about how to get German girls. I am mistaken as an African all the time and have to prove myself time and time again. There are women who at the first glance don't even look my way because I am black and therefore must be an African immigrant or refugee. However, I don't come in these threads and complain about it.

I keep hustling and doing what I gotta do to get ahead and get the girls I want.

You should be more productive and do the same.

I share as many findings or tips that I can even think of. I know German women can be brutal and I don't disagree there at all but where there's a will there's a way.

Expertise on German Girls - Parzival - 12-19-2017

Quote: (12-19-2017 06:16 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

here are women who at the first glance don't even look my way because I am ...

I'm German, white, blue eyes, average high. I get this none look as well. Its common. German women are not easy. They have certain criteria, looks is one about it. Its like a long list that runs in their mind and when you miss one of the 100 points, you can be out. Wear a V-neck shirt? Wrong colour of your shoes? She is not into your opener? Out, out, out.
For me there are only two places where you can meet a German girl that is more relax, first is social circle. This require a long time and social proof. The other is festival. Forget bars, clubs. All kind of beer festivals, wine festivals, music festivals and so on. There they are often a little more chill - because mostly drunk.

They are materialistic. You can not impress here with bling bling but she will ask for your job and then her mind spins. Or she will notice your car. When you do online business, local independent stuff, not common here. She will look down at you. German women love to overthink everything. They complain about the lack of romance, of passion but when you show effort in this way, they don't know how to react. Because like said above they run lists in their mind and assume certain behaviour. You look like X so you must be like Y.
Many react with rejection when you open them charming because they are confused. Best way is not to fall for their confusing shit tests. Also don't push to hard. Its a small balance. Escalate to early? You are needy, to late? You are to soft. High precision timing. When I was in Brazil, I meet some german girls that did social stuff there. The Brazilan guys went crazy about them, because they had be so confusing. On the other hand when you are exactly the type she like, you have a free pass.

What I often wonder, some girls go with those chubby kind of football guy. They either meet this guy when they had be at a festival or club or mostly know him from social circle, from school or friends in some way. Everything has to be in some kind of structure.
The benefits of German girls are, I consider them attractive but not very feminine. They bring in some equality that means she has an opinion as well. Its more a partnership and mostly they are very loyal. She will also push you to achieve stuff and support you. With sex, when you finally made it behind her shield, she want a man that has desires. Most understand this very well. So they can be naughty as well.

Personal I'm glad that I did travel because I had super hard times when I was younger. And all the work, the game and so on never did pay of a lot. First trip abroad and I finally realised, there are girls that are nice, sweet and even more, that show some interest in me. Germany is a tough place with a lot of mind fuck going on. Complexes in a lot of minds, men and women.

Expertise on German Girls - Zoso - 01-03-2018

Quote: (11-27-2017 08:57 AM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

All the German girls I've met on my travels make me want to slit my wrists.

Can you explain why?

Expertise on German Girls - Zoso - 01-03-2018

Quote: (11-28-2017 04:57 PM)oceanic Wrote:  

I'm German. Always surprised to see that some people haven't given up on German girls yet!

Haha... Is it really a bad business?

Expertise on German Girls - xxx - 01-03-2018

German girls are smart, masculine minded, and have rather good control of their sexual impulses. They are tough to game if not interested in you initially.

Haven't been to Germany but have met many German tourists and business travelers.

A memorable one was a chubby blonde that was some 10 years older than me at the time (mind you I was very young); we fucked after talking about the stock market if you can believe it.. she was the one that brought it up too since her husband was a broker. She was quite interesting and rather intellectually combative -- cheated all the time with men she met at hotels while on business.

There it is in a nutshell; serial cheaters; masculine minded; attractive facially; as independent as women come.

Expertise on German Girls - Zoso - 01-04-2018

I am kind of impressed because all data about German girls here.

I would not believe it, at least for now, because I have known several German girls inside my country and had got another different impression of them.

I knew one of them in a Hostel in Iquitos. I was eating while watching TV at the living-common-room and she seated beside me on the sofá and started to eat too. I greeted her and we starting to talking. She appreciated that I did know a little german. I was 23 and she 34. Then she invited to me to make a tour on the Amazonas river the next day. I agreed obviously.
I don't know how certainly I should class her. She had 2 master in China and USA, and currently living in Köln, she did know Spanish, English and Polish as well. However, she dressed very simple, maybe the heat in the jungle, not like pinky-lady at all. I could see a big tattoo in her back.
Very smart girl, we passed all day talking about many themes, and she mentioned the recent attack in Köln (Dec 2015) like a innocent way, weird, like if all these rape-fugees were just playing.
Well, I have issues with escalation even now so at this time I couldn't bang her. Also there wasn't logistic.
Finally, I accompanied her to the airport and only a kiss as farewell.

I did almost nothing for this date. And my clothes were really 'backpack'-style. Maybe the 'german girl abroad' factor mentioned here.

Another day in a Hostel in Puno I was having breakfast and watching the news on a TV and then a German girl that was student from TUM (München) also having breakfast in front of me approached me asking for my opinion about the attack in Belgium (2015 ¿?) and we started talking during all the morning.

Then, another girl in Machupichu. A real beautiful blond from Berlin. Well, there I had to approach becuase I catched her looking me several times before, so I felt some confidence and started the interaction.

All these experiences were before know anything of game and this forum, so now you can understand why I couldn't finally bang them (no escalation) and that's why I got another expectation on German girls...

Anyway, I've never been in Germany so don't know absolutly about the game there.
But, fuck... hard to believe for me this thread.

Expertise on German Girls - dukecro - 01-04-2018

^
You missed a notch but
she was 34 it is like 64 in man age,t yuk.