Roosh V Forum
Chicago - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Chicago (/thread-4914.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Chicago - G'sUp2000 - 04-09-2013

My cousin is out there and said that he's having a blast. And wants me to come check it out. Wow everybody in this thread seems to really have good things to say about Chi-Town as well. My cousin says the women out there are buzzin, and like to have fun. And he's loving it, says that since he moved out there during the winter and now it's spring that all his friends there are telling him that the summer is gonna be out of control. Women all over the place, he said that it's tons of nice lookin girls out that way and in mass amounts. He also said the women are super friendly, and want to have a good time. Sounds good, I gotta get out there this summer no doubt. This sounds exactly how a real big city should feel, tons of university chicks, lot of major attractions going on, beer and women and cool women. My kind of town... [Image: smile.gif]

Chicago - Jbk - 04-23-2013

Chicago in summertime... I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be!

I just moved here from the UK three weeks ago. Living in Boystown ways, by Halsted/Grace.

Weather has been shit mostly since I've been here so I've just been getting on with work and settling in with stuff.

Would love to meet up with anyone from here for a beer or whatever to get some tips about the city etc. Gonna be trying to swell my social circle as soon as the weather relents.

I'm 26, run a small biz online.

Drop me a PM if you're available

Chicago - chyamor - 04-23-2013

http://www.chicagosportandsocialclub.com/

Chicago - Jbk - 04-23-2013

Quote: (04-23-2013 09:02 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

http://www.chicagosportandsocialclub.com/

Great share, thanks.

Thinking about joining one of the volleyball leagues and def wanna join a soccer league though I'm kinda bemused that the latter is coed.

Chicago - Doggy Style - 04-24-2013

Definitely hit me up if you are in Chicago and want to sarge. Especially next weekend (first weekend of May).

Chicago - philly22 - 05-07-2013

I just spent a long weekend in Chicago. I thought the girl quality was very solid. I didn't see a ton of 10's but saw many girls in the 8+ category.

I thought the vibe was solid. A gay guy started talking to me, found out I was straight and introduced me to his attractive female friends.

Chicago - thegmanifesto - 07-03-2013

Quote: (03-21-2013 05:02 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

Wrigleyville Summer FestAugust 3 – 4, 2013Wrigleyville
Wells Street Art FestivalJune 8 – 9, 2013Old Town
Taste of Randolph StreetJune 14 – 16, 2013West Loop
Taste of GreeceTBAGreektown
Sheffield Garden Walk & FestivalLincoln ParkTBA
Old St. Pat’s World’s Largest Block PartyWest LoopTBA
Pitchfork FestivalNear West SideTBA
LollapaloozaAugust 2 – 4, 2013The LoopNA
Do Division Street FestMay 31 – June 2, 2013West Town

Will update as more come out. G the ones you where asking about

wine festivals and fashion/restaurant week are tba

Be sure to get bottle service at Paris club on hubbard for nothing but 9s/10s for the night.

Didn't get to make it to Chicago.

How were the streetfests?

I am going to try to go next year for sure.

Chicago - Jestx - 07-05-2013

Quote: (07-03-2013 11:36 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2013 05:02 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

Wrigleyville Summer FestAugust 3 – 4, 2013Wrigleyville
Taste of GreeceTBAGreektown
Old St. Pat’s World’s Largest Block PartyWest LoopTBA
Pitchfork FestivalNear West SideTBA
LollapaloozaAugust 2 – 4, 2013The LoopNA

Will update as more come out. G the ones you where asking about

wine festivals and fashion/restaurant week are tba

Be sure to get bottle service at Paris club on hubbard for nothing but 9s/10s for the night.

Didn't get to make it to Chicago.

How were the streetfests?

I am going to try to go next year for sure.

I can't speak for the other ones, but I have been to the Wells Street Art fest, also called the Old Town Art Festival for the last 2 years. Both years were packed. Basically there's a bunch of local artists, vendors, etc. set up in the middle of the street so the place is pedestrians only. There's cool local shops and bars along the street too that attract crowds. Wells isn't that big of a street so that means the place gets crowded. This year the Blackhawks had a playoff hockey game the night of the art fest so instead of dying down a bit the place stayed active as everyone piled into the bars to watch the game and continue drinking. Another cool thing about this event is if you know anyone that lives around the neighborhood, they will generally have a "block party" type atmosphere where everyone will be out in the street drinking and socializing. For a major city, it's a pretty friendly atmosphere. From a game perspective, the girls are all out trying to look their best in summer dresses (the attractive ones at least) and getting their buzz on. Anyone with excellent day game would probably kill this all weekend.

Another thing that should not be overlooked by anyone in summertime Chi is North Avenue Beach. Non-chicagoans probably don't think of this place as a beach town (and it's not on a level like Miami obviously) but during the summertime the girls get eager to strut their stuff after 8-9 months of shit weather. The best talent looks wise all want to show off at this place and day drink. I went here on the fourth of July last year and the place was crawling with hot girls. The bar on the beach is Castaways. Check it out for drinks/food and the location is right in front. You can actually rent a cabana here with a big enough party.

Chicago - kavakid - 09-29-2013

Checking out chicago this week

One big polish / eastern european area is on Belmont St (western end, not east near Clark St). Polish owned tattoo parlors and such cool things near the intersection of Belmont and Central Ave. Polish area goes slightly east on Belmont from there, and quite a bit to the west on Belmont (perhaps even a few miles to the west).

If you want a tattoo stop by Krol Body Art 5635 W Belmont Ave. Ask for Eva, tell her I sent you and you want a polish girl tattoo...haha.

Saw a 9 while driving in... opened a 6.5 punk polish that is quite friendly. Got her number, we'll see if it leads to anything.

In chicago, you will see a lot of fat ugly and old people, especially in the suburbs. But just when you have given up you will see a streak of hot girls. This city seems to be what you make of it. You will see girls that have let themselves go, but also those who are quite fit.

Saturday night I drove along the lake neighborhoods. Clark street seems to have most of the hot, overflowing bars and nightlife. Centered around Wrigley field at Clark and Addison. South of there it gets a little more hip. Gotta go past the first few blocks of meat market/college kids. But even that seemed to have some hip and not too too much frat. But I was just drivin by.

A block west of this on Roscoe and Southport I drove by some bars that seemed to have decent girl ratios.

Its almost October and some girls were sporting short shorts.

I saw a very hot girl of eastern european descent (I believe) in the grocery store with husband and family... This girl had an amazing ass, beautiful face, body, everything. Easily an 8.5. Dude she was with was nothing special. Seemed kinda typical midwestern iowa whitey. Kinda looked like Eminem. I can definitely see the potential for a guy with game in this city.

Chicago - kavakid - 10-01-2013

Just saw a meetup.com group which is going on a 2.5 hour happy hour lakefront cruise for $15 on a 3 story yacht. Drinks are extra, but that's quite a lot of class for the money...

Chicago - Thesoloist - 11-25-2013

Well be going to chicacgoland for NYE, I'm overwhelmed there waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many places to go too granted I'll be there for nearly a week but still

damn

Chicago - Thesoloist - 12-04-2013

any suggestions on spots to hit on NYE?

Chicago - Christian McQueen - 12-04-2013

The Underground club.

Chicago - cpred - 12-07-2013

Quote: (12-04-2013 10:23 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

The Underground club.

Haven't hit that place yet. Looking for new ground to cover here in my home town. I'll check it out.

Chicago - Thesoloist - 12-08-2013

Quote: (12-04-2013 10:23 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

The Underground club.

I heard to get in there you need to buy a table or bring at least 3 chicks....

any advice??

Chicago - Snowplow - 02-13-2014

Ok gentlemen, I've been going to this new bar called (redacted) for a while now. Its located at (redacted). Its was slow going there in the psst. Lately I've noticed and heard from the employees that thursdays and Fridays are packed. Thursday they have a DJ and a lot of the students, mainly girls, come to drink and dance. Fridays is the night they hold sorority mixers. Yeah, hot buzzed college girls. The other night I was there and shit you not about 10 girls to every guy (not every time but close). The best part about all this, the dudes all have weak game, socially awkward, and weak in general. Perfect opportunity for beginners or pros. I'm teaching/ helping one of my bros who finally took the red pill at this place.

This place is walking distance to my place and I frequent it enough, I'm good with all the managers and 99% of the employees. One of them is my ltr.

If you are interested, send me a PM. I can advise on parking or you can come meet me up and pregame at my place if I don't have to go into work.

Chicago - Thesoloist - 02-15-2014

Quote: (12-04-2013 10:23 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

The Underground club.

Mcqueen wasn't fronting I got into Underground by Pure chance {Gamed a local Chicago celebrity and got in long story} the place was epic hot chicks dancing to some cool ass music, hiphop etc the vibe and ambiance felt like a Vegas club the chicks where straight gorgy I mean if you like petite they are there or if you like slim waist and phat ass yes sir

I was impressed can't wait to go back

Chicago - one-two - 12-11-2014

I'm going to be in Chicago (Wicker Park) for New Years. Any recommendations for the place to celebrate New Years Eve?

I realize that all venues will be ripoffs, but I would settle for an open bar with decent liqueur and skinny women. Preferably walking distance from the hostel (Urban Holiday Lofts). So far I've identified the following (in order of preference): Big Star, Fatpour, Flat Iron, Evil Olive, Danny’s.

Chicago - heavy - 12-23-2014

I'm going to be in Chicago 12/26 - 12/28 (full three days).

I'm down for meeting up with RVFers.

Chicago - BadgerHut - 12-24-2014

My understanding from quick visits is that Chicago has almost all the social and professional amenities of a place like New York City (big city full of opportunity), but without the self-referencing pretense that accompanies most young people's move to NYC. Can't get much better than that.

Chicago - Snowplow - 12-24-2014

Heavy, do you still have my number from pm's? Hit me up when you get into the city.

Chicago - chyamor - 12-26-2014

Going to be around 15 degrees nye night. For those looking check out drake nye party. Bitch shields will be up but should have lots of choices. I might grab one of my suburban cougars and find something in burbs. Really dont feel like dealing with 20's something omg like, like, drama bitches to start the new year. Especially after just coming back from cancun/playa and looking at super fine south american women.

Chicago - h3ltrsk3ltr - 12-26-2014

Boots on the ground here in Chicago. Anyone local?

Chicago - thirty-six - 12-29-2014

Too bad I didn't see this thread earlier. Feel free to PM me and I'll come through for the next meetup.

Chicago - heavy - 12-29-2014

Had a great time meeting up with h3ltrsk3ltr and Snowplow in Chi-town. I'll be posting a summary of my first solo game travel soon. Great times.

thirty-six I'll keep ya in mind next time I visit, which will be soon.