Roosh V Forum
What are your unusual turn-ons? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What are your unusual turn-ons? (/thread-13358.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

What are your unusual turn-ons? - Jetset - 04-22-2017

Quote: (04-22-2017 12:13 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

Amish science fiction.

At first I thought...

[Image: history-of-the-world-jews.jpg]

...but then I realized it's probably post-apocalyptic.

What are your unusual turn-ons? - Zebra - 04-22-2017

Teenage south american girls in school uniforms
[Image: 065.jpg]

Teenage african girls with perfect skin and those wet pink juicy lips indicators of their virginity but they begin to think about dicks

Same with other races. Wet lips, perfect skin, little skirt, tight vagina...

What are your unusual turn-ons? - Steve McQueen - 04-22-2017

Getting my dick sucked so good that I become the submissive one practically begging for the next instalment

When they know they have you its nice to be their bitch, I enjoy it a lot as it happens so rarely

What are your unusual turn-ons? - Vet-Boy - 04-22-2017

- Noses that curve upward
- Short hair, from shoulder length all the way upto the Halle Barry sorta thing
-Thin Neck
- Nice well kept hands/natural fingernails
- Anklets
- Chokers (The accesory worn around the neck)
- Feminine posture
- Hair done into messy bun
- ear piercings (More than 1 per ear)

What are your unusual turn-ons? - Cr33pin - 04-22-2017

Quote: (04-22-2017 12:42 PM)Zebra Wrote:  

Teenage south american girls in school uniforms
[Image: 065.jpg]

Teenage african girls with perfect skin and those wet pink juicy lips indicators of their virginity but they begin to think about dicks

Same with other races. Wet lips, perfect skin, little skirt, tight vagina...

[Image: rogerrabbit7_eyes.gif]

What are your unusual turn-ons? - RogerB - 04-22-2017

Quote: (04-20-2017 03:01 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2012 06:27 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Braces

White socks
[Image: ea3d178ebed69c27aab31784999af751--beauti...-women.jpg]

[Image: e99ebfa8594de8f0dc41a11e27724b02.jpg]

I had once a girlfriend. When w started relation she hat no braces, but later on she got them. You can deal with it, if the rest of the girl is nice [Image: angel.gif]

Roger

What are your unusual turn-ons? - questor70 - 04-22-2017

Quote: (06-13-2012 10:45 AM)gds555 Wrote:  

You owe it to yourself to experience this. If it's a relatively safe time of the month for the girl, the risk is very low;

Beware. That's how I became a single father.

The next time I tried something like that (it was her idea, aided with gel that stung like crazy) the woman was late on her next period. I probably dodged a bullet.

What are your unusual turn-ons? - churros - 04-22-2017

Quote: (06-17-2012 07:22 AM)dulst Wrote:  

Choking (idk if this is even unusual now).

I recently started choking girls on the regular. To my shock, most of them love it. The little sluts!

What are your unusual turn-ons? - whenthesunhits - 04-23-2017

The usual:
Very pale and fragile-looking
Huge eyes
Delicate upturned noses
Very petite, short
Narrow jaw, soft chin

The unusual:
Hairy arms (I'm sure I have my limit but have never been with someone that was too hairy)
Pussy with zero labia
Small breasts
Sweaty smell
Stronger smelling pussies
Sneakers (hate heels)
Armpits

What are your unusual turn-ons? - LeoneVolpe - 04-23-2017

. Girls' assholes

I don't know what it is about 'em...I think I developed this kink due to my love of doggie style. You're fucking their pussy and there it is on full display, just staring at you. It's just too tempting to not want to play with it, lick it, fuck it and cum inside it.

Girls that haven't tried/aren't into anal are fun to try and talk into it. I'll admit I enjoy the seductive persuasion required to steal "fifth base."

Girls that are already into anal are fun because you can really pound them out without having to take it slow. It's sort like they have an extra pussy. [Image: lol.gif]

. Cheating

Perhaps this is immature, but the taboo aspect of having sex with someone you're not supposed to is a turn-on for me in a couple ways:

1.) You get the best of both worlds: the comfort and security of being in a long-term relationship mixed with the excitement and novelty of being able to snag some strange new ass.

2.) The mental stimulation of developing both long-term strategy and short-term tactics necessary in order to cheat without being caught.

What are your unusual turn-ons? - YoungBlade - 04-23-2017

Already posted this in another thread but couldn't find it. Long, thin noses like these:

[Image: 360?cb=20130610000822]

[Image: unnamed-200x300.jpg]

I think the technical term is aquiline, though they look more vulpine to me. I have absolutely no idea why I immediately go for girls with that sort of nose. Must be something deep in my genetic history I'm unaware of.

What are your unusual turn-ons? - Rutting Elephant - 04-23-2017

Slightly pigeon-toed girls when they walk, but especially when a girl driving a motor scooter (like a Vespa) positions her feet that way. I'm not into feet at all, but the pose directs my vision to the hips somehow in a delightful way.

What are your unusual turn-ons? - Jetset - 04-23-2017

Quote: (04-23-2017 03:35 AM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

Perhaps this is immature, but the taboo aspect of having sex with someone you're not supposed to is a turn-on for me in a couple ways:

I think that's only literally the least unusual turn-on in the world.

- Delivering a massive facial when she hasn't even bothered to take her wedding ring off.

- Fucking a woman who doesn't know you already fucked another woman today.

What are your unusual turn-ons? - Ringo - 04-23-2017

Quote: (04-23-2017 07:57 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Slightly pigeon-toed girls when they walk, but especially when a girl driving a motor scooter (like a Vespa) positions her feet that way. I'm not into feet at all, but the pose directs my vision to the hips somehow in a delightful way.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

What are your unusual turn-ons? - griffinmill - 04-23-2017

Lisps.

Braces.

What are your unusual turn-ons? - S3K2 - 04-23-2017

Nutting in chicks when they tell me not to. (I have a vasectomy) which I always hide from them. 85% of them gets a huge smile on there face after. I purposely don't pump and just leave my dick in there pulsating to make sure they feel it. The ones that bitch gets the same excuse "shit baby something about you". For the ones that gets a smile on there face I tell " why are you smiling I thought you told me not to" they almost all reply with, "Because I just cant help but love it". Afterwords, I almost immediatly get hard for round two.

Also, It's a turn on for me knowing a chick has a b/f husband. I know, its terrible but these chicks always gets the best performance out of me.

Short skirts, slutty attire. It's a good way to screen for dtf girls in nightclubs I notice.

What are your unusual turn-ons? - debeguiled - 04-23-2017

We all know girls who color their hair and have piercings or tattoos are a false rape accusation waiting to happen, but if you take this type of girl, and add some sort of occult practice or occult artwork to her, I find it pretty compelling.

Case in point, Daria Endresen:

[Image: ramfjord-solo-1.jpg]

Norwegian photographer:

https://creators.vice.com/en_us/article/...y-endresen

Who mostly takes occult themed photos of herself. Something about death, sex, nudity, and evil combined:

[Image: 5346cd832d6367b6e4957a120aa005c2.jpg?resize=640:*]

[Image: daria-endresen-10.jpg]

[Image: c669e81f8cd11bf3b866fc316f6e50cf.jpg?resize=640:*]

What are your unusual turn-ons? - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 04-23-2017

Girls in slutty schoolgirl uniforms. (Especially slutty Catholic schoolgirl uniforms.)

[Image: screenshot_4.png]

What are your unusual turn-ons? - dark_g - 04-24-2017

Quote: (04-22-2017 12:13 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

I found myself attracted to the daughter of an Amish man when he came to our authors group. This guy isn't totally Amish, as he drives a car, drinks beer, uses Facebook, and publishes novels on Amazon. He even invented his own literary genre--Amish science fiction.

She had come with him and was in her early 20's. I do suspect that the daughter was still somewhat sexually conservative though, and that is what made her appealing. She definitely had the Amish clothes, and so did her father. It also sounded like she was still living with her folks and was waiting for the right man.

I also love with a girl with a violin. I'm not sure why.

They are probably Mennonite and not Amish

What are your unusual turn-ons? - H1N1 - 04-24-2017

Girls who play stand up double bass, specifically.

What are your unusual turn-ons? - Vill@in - 04-24-2017

Abnormally large breasts. Fake or real...idgaf. The bigger the better.

What are your unusual turn-ons? - Comte De St. Germain - 04-25-2017

I love evil, malicious women. Sue me. Like generally women who are horrible human beings deep down. This is going to hurt me in the long run.

Pony tails.

Also girls who play violin.

Skinny, pale chicks too but you guys already knew that.

What are your unusual turn-ons? - The Man w/ the Golden Gun - 04-25-2017

Chicks taller than I

Average looking chicks who tryhard cake on the makeup to compensate

Not unusual turn on if a girl can play an instrument, that's just cool

Even better if say they play flute...

also leg warmers

[Image: aecfb39802609cebf0e957507ef2b84f.jpg]

What are your unusual turn-ons? - YoungBlade - 04-25-2017

80s workout clothes

[Image: e019af8bf4ea404a11bad428f20a35f7.jpg]

What are your unusual turn-ons? - Tex Cruise - 04-25-2017

Quote: (04-24-2017 08:38 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Girls who play stand up double bass, specifically.

Krista Kat from The Silver Shine

[Image: krista_kat___the_silver_shine_by_valenti...3el2ny.jpg]

She's cut off her hair and is nudging the wall now though.