Roosh V Forum
Tinder App - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Tinder App (/thread-19115.html)

Tinder App - sterling_archer - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 10:57 AM)Mariner Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2019 10:05 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2019 09:32 AM)Mariner Wrote:  

Had a really strange Tinder date last week. I am 4, shes 8.

Cmon man, why so deprecating to yourself? No way you are a "4" if you matched with an 8 and still went out with.
This is Ukraine, so its not as impossible as in the West. I am fairly sure I'm 4 - my forehead is too big, as well as the skull, so I have an egghead look. I am balding since I was 23, right now I'm 35 and have to shave it to 0 all the time, otherwise my bald patches make me look like child molester. I am half-Jewish as well, so I have a very unusual look for my city, and if I return from beach resorts with heavy tan locals mistake me for a Turk. An finally, I'm slightly overweight.

But despite this I am fairly skilled at gaming better looking girls at long intervals. I go through a long dry spells, more than a year sometimes, but I did have some good chicks. My former wife was 7+. I am selling the naughty exotic sexist image, and there is some niche among women for this.

Well in that case, all power to you man!

Tinder App - semibaron - 03-27-2019

Does Tinder only show me girls that have the settings (age, distance etc) set so she could potentially see me as well?

Tinder App - sterling_archer - 03-28-2019

Guys, are there any real changes since the implementation of new ranking system?

Tinder App - Heart Break Kid - 03-28-2019

So I don't need a facebook anymore to make a tinder account - just a number? I could have sworn I tried a couple of months ago to put in my number and it still asked for my FB account.\\

Also, does anyone have a tinder loop photo in their profile - do you guys think they're useful?

Tinder App - Tinder Scientist - 03-28-2019

Quote: (03-28-2019 09:58 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Guys, are there any real changes since the implementation of new ranking system?

No, same rules apply.

Tinder App - griffinmill - 03-28-2019

I'm in a small country in the UK where Tinder/Bumble is a very frustrating experience. There are many hotties using these apps, but if you ever do match with one of them they either don't respond, or respond initially and then just stop. The ones who you're actually able to meet are damaged goods in some way; either way older or fat or they reveal they're a single mother (or all three). The amount of time wasted on these apps for very, very little in return is enough to make a grown man weep.

The answer for me is to go to EE. I make regular trips to Poland and Ukraine. Tinder and Bumble is not necessarily a cakewalk there either, but because there is such a large pool of young, non-fat, non-single mothers, it makes it a much easier experience. I'm pulling young single women who always pass the boner test. I'm not pulling catwalk models, but they're always at least a 6, sometimes a 7. In the UK I may as well be a fat chode for all the success I have. I mass swipe without looking. Tonight's one and only match was a 5'9 whale who revealed she had a kid (of course). This is all I get, even after significantly improving my pictures, being in shape, having a decent bio, and adding to my height; I'm 6ft but put 6'1.

I've booked another trip to Warsaw in 2 weeks.

Tinder App - Tinder Scientist - 03-28-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 02:57 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

Does Tinder only show me girls that have the settings (age, distance etc) set so she could potentially see me as well?

It shows you girls who also have you in their age range.

You can see everybody within your distance range regardless of whether you are within their distance range, if you are not within their distance rage they will never see your profile unless you super like them.

Tinder App - sterling_archer - 03-29-2019

Quote: (03-28-2019 05:49 PM)Tinder Scientist Wrote:  

No, same rules apply.

Maybe its not implemented yet? Supposedly it will come into effect region after region and not whole world at once.

Tinder App - Tinder Scientist - 03-29-2019

Quote: (03-29-2019 01:33 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2019 05:49 PM)Tinder Scientist Wrote:  

No, same rules apply.

Maybe its not implemented yet? Supposedly it will come into effect region after region and not whole world at once.

It has been implemented, video is just a guy who has no reading comprehension.

For more info read this:

https://www.swipehelper.com/2019/03/24/t...just-same/

Also before anyone posts that height verification thing, it's obviously an april fool's joke.

Tinder App - LatinoHeat - 03-29-2019

One thing i've noticed thats changed in the algorithm is if you get a few matches but don't message them right away or have too many non-messaged chicks your ranking goes down very quickly.

For example say i do a tinder boost get 20-30 matches (typical result in CDMX, but half of them will be fatties) and message zero of them and also don't unmatch any of them.

Next time you do a boost you will get only 0-2 matches whether you do the boost immediately after or even 2-3 days after, i've tested this on purpose, its pretty clear. That makes perfect sense, tinder doesn't want to rank people hi that don't message cause both sexes hate wasting time on matches that don't respond.

Its best to message every girl you match with right away or unmatch immediately.

Tinder App - Tinder Scientist - 03-29-2019

Quote: (03-29-2019 09:00 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote:  

One thing i've noticed thats changed in the algorithm is if you get a few matches but don't message them right away or have too many non-messaged chicks your ranking goes down very quickly.

For example say i do a tinder boost get 20-30 matches (typical result in CDMX, but half of them will be fatties) and message zero of them and also don't unmatch any of them.

Next time you do a boost you will get only 0-2 matches whether you do the boost immediately after or even 2-3 days after, i've tested this on purpose, its pretty clear. That makes perfect sense, tinder doesn't want to rank people hi that don't message cause both sexes hate wasting time on matches that don't respond.

Its best to message every girl you match with right away or unmatch immediately.

Your ranking doesn't go down per se, it's your visibility. I would say you have two separate "bars" one is your "rank" and the other one is "visibility". Visibility is determined by the last time you swiped/messaged while rank is determined by how often people swipe right on you.

Tinder App - LatinoHeat - 03-29-2019

Quote: (03-09-2019 02:12 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

banging girls off of it isn't the problem. I'm happy with the results I get off of it.

it's more so my approach pisses girls off. I directly ask for number/bang really quickly. I don't try to 'read' them etc. they results in bans/reports I think.

I don't really want to offer cooking for them. It's more just I want to be able to just invite them over to fuck without getting banned from the app LOL.

how many message back and forth should I send?

should I ask 'what are you looking for on tinder?'
'would you be open to getting together?'
'what's your number, I'll text you to make a plan?'

then just unmatch so they can't go back and report me then on text ask if they're down to fuck?

that good enough?

With all due respect this shows somewhat lack of understanding how females operate. 50%+ of chicks are down to bang on the first date but bringing it up either before or even during the date aboslutley kills your chances because it doesn't give them the #1 trick in the female hamster wheel handbook which is plausible deniability

My best strategy is invite them to a bar as close to your crib as possible (for me its about 100 feet away), bla bla bla, one or two drinks, DONT kiss her (as has been brought up on SNL guides on this forum) and then invite her back to yours for quick drink, meet your dog, listen to music whatever bs excuse. If she says yes 60-70% she'll bang. Once she's at your house some may push back and force you to 2nd date but if her shoes come off, its over.

I understand you'd like to know 100% beforehand if a chick is DTF or not to not waste your time, but there is no way to know so unless you want to date/fuck girls many many notches below your market value that will make sex clear in the cards before hand.

If you just do not give a rats ass, the best way to screen the girls is just say "hey i'm pretty tired tonight, mind if we just have a few drinks at my house?"

Its a risky gambit, but if she says yes she is 95% DTF unless she is like totally retarded or something.[/b]

p.s. "What are you looking for on tinder" is the #1 line for trannies, hookers, fatties, scammers, spammers, and sexually frustrated husband hunters" don't ever use that line on tinder.

Tinder App - kosko - 03-29-2019

Quote: (03-29-2019 09:07 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2019 02:12 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

banging girls off of it isn't the problem. I'm happy with the results I get off of it.

it's more so my approach pisses girls off. I directly ask for number/bang really quickly. I don't try to 'read' them etc. they results in bans/reports I think.

I don't really want to offer cooking for them. It's more just I want to be able to just invite them over to fuck without getting banned from the app LOL.

how many message back and forth should I send?

should I ask 'what are you looking for on tinder?'
'would you be open to getting together?'
'what's your number, I'll text you to make a plan?'

then just unmatch so they can't go back and report me then on text ask if they're down to fuck?

that good enough?

With all due respect this shows somewhat lack of understanding how females operate. 50%+ of chicks are down to bang on the first date but bringing it up either before or even during the date aboslutley kills your chances because it doesn't give them the #1 trick in the female hamster wheel handbook which is plausible deniability

My best strategy is invite them to a bar as close to your crib as possible (for me its about 100 feet away), bla bla bla, one or two drinks, DONT kiss her (as has been brought up on SNL guides on this forum) and then invite her back to yours for quick drink, meet your dog, listen to music whatever bs excuse. If she says yes 60-70% she'll bang. Once she's at your house some may push back and force you to 2nd date but if her shoes come off, its over.

I understand you'd like to know 100% beforehand if a chick is DTF or not to not waste your time, but there is no way to know so unless you want to date/fuck girls many many notches below your market value that will make sex clear in the cards before hand.

If you just do not give a rats ass, the best way to screen the girls is just say "hey i'm pretty tired tonight, mind if we just have a few drinks at my house?"

Its a risky gambit, but if she says yes she is 95% DTF unless she is like totally retarded or something.[/b]

p.s. "What are you looking for on tinder" is the #1 line for trannies, fatties, scammers, spammers, and sexually frustrated husband hunters" don't ever use that line on tinder.

This seems counterintuitive....

In my experience, it does not go well if I don't establish that kiss prior. These girls want to make out and get that energy up if they like you.

It is risky to view yourself and your place as anything special. The crude truth is all young girls have dick on speed-dial and many set up back-up plans if the date goes south and they want to get banged - don't think you are special - just get her to where she wants to be - a bed.

The sexual energy needs to be raised before you get her into your crib. Having that energy raised, and her agreeing to come to your crib, is 90% her agreeing to sex. I have never had an instance where I made out prior and got her to my place and not banged - but - I have had many instances of NOT making out and then still getting her back to my place and things going cold.

Women need the hamster to give them the green light, but in my view, they still are not stupid. If there is not sexual energy placed beforehand she could easily go cold or just think it is some basic friend type shit. She could also just be lazy and looking for a meal and a place to crash. Laying out the sexual energy prior skips all that grey area shit and establishes that ...

'we are going to get comfy and bang'.

In 2019 with Uber there is no need to be exactly 100 paces from your place. I still would rather pick an area I can bar hop, and then just catch and Uber back to my crib (you can make out and get close in the Uber as well amping up the energy).

Tinder App - LatinoHeat - 03-30-2019

respectfully disagree with almost everything you said including

- logistics don't matter because uber (they def do, when you get her back you want as little time as possible for her to "think things through")
- good idea to makeout a lot before asking her back (i'll hand it to you its a debate but i've been noticing much better results since not going for kiss a lot of the time, I feel it raises tension and gives her hamster deniability)
- your just disposable and other dudes are better (i've seen most girls matches on tinder and instagram, i am almost always a better catch then 90%, maybe you're in a much more competitive place)
- that if you don't makeout before you get to your place you won't bang (I find that without kissing its actually MORE sexual because your making it clear its not romantic at all, a lot of times I like it to never kiss her at all even the entire night kinda throw some shade at her)
- going to a "bar hopping" area with a girl where there bunch of thirsty ass dudes around is a good place to bring a girl on date (I'd prefer a quieter location)

Maybe things work differently wherever in the world you are or the types of girls you're going for . [Image: blush.gif]

Tinder App - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 03-30-2019

Introducing Height verification

Quote:Quote:

It’s come to our attention that most of you 5’10ers out there are actually 5’6. The charade must stop. This type of dishonestly doesn’t just hurt your matches — it hurts us, too.

Introducing Tinder’s Height Verification Badge (HVB), because yes -- sometimes it matters

It’s the tool we’ve had in our back-pockets for years, but we were hoping your honesty would allow us to keep it there. Our verification tool is super easy to use, and extremely hard to misuse.

https://blog.gotinder.com/introducing-he...ification/

Is this a joke? 29th of March still.
Ok, this is it for me. In the future, I bet that it will be strange if you haven't verified your height on there.

How about inventing a body fat verification tool instead?

Quote:Quote:

Here’s how it works:

Simply input your true, accurate height with a screenshot of you standing next to any commercial building. We’ll do some state-of-the-art verifying and you’ll receive your badge directly on your profile.

So basically you can just use a pair of insoles and take the photo and fake it anyway.

Tinder App - Tinder Scientist - 03-30-2019

It's obviously a joke...

Tinder App - lika91 - 03-30-2019

Quote: (03-28-2019 06:05 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

I'm in a small country in the UK where Tinder/Bumble is a very frustrating experience. There are many hotties using these apps, but if you ever do match with one of them they either don't respond, or respond initially and then just stop. The ones who you're actually able to meet are damaged goods in some way; either way older or fat or they reveal they're a single mother (or all three). The amount of time wasted on these apps for very, very little in return is enough to make a grown man weep.

The answer for me is to go to EE. I make regular trips to Poland and Ukraine. Tinder and Bumble is not necessarily a cakewalk there either, but because there is such a large pool of young, non-fat, non-single mothers, it makes it a much easier experience. I'm pulling young single women who always pass the boner test. I'm not pulling catwalk models, but they're always at least a 6, sometimes a 7. In the UK I may as well be a fat chode for all the success I have. I mass swipe without looking. Tonight's one and only match was a 5'9 whale who revealed she had a kid (of course). This is all I get, even after significantly improving my pictures, being in shape, having a decent bio, and adding to my height; I'm 6ft but put 6'1.

I've booked another trip to Warsaw in 2 weeks.

Same thing here. Where are you staying?

Tinder App - Heart Break Kid - 03-30-2019

Quote: (03-30-2019 12:24 AM)LatinoHeat Wrote:  

respectfully disagree with almost everything you said including

- logistics don't matter because uber (they def do, when you get her back you want as little time as possible for her to "think things through")
- good idea to makeout a lot before asking her back (i'll hand it to you its a debate but i've been noticing much better results since not going for kiss a lot of the time, I feel it raises tension and gives her hamster deniability)
- your just disposable and other dudes are better (i've seen most girls matches on tinder and instagram, i am almost always a better catch then 90%, maybe you're in a much more competitive place)
- that if you don't makeout before you get to your place you won't bang (I find that without kissing its actually MORE sexual because your making it clear its not romantic at all, a lot of times I like it to never kiss her at all even the entire night kinda throw some shade at her)
- going to a "bar hopping" area with a girl where there bunch of thirsty ass dudes around is a good place to bring a girl on date (I'd prefer a quieter location)

Maybe things work differently wherever in the world you are or the types of girls you're going for . [Image: blush.gif]

As someone who lives in the center of the biggest city in my country - I actually disagree with the uber statement and the importance of logistics.

logistics is important, but the whole 5 minute walking distance from all the big clubs is a bit over blown - it's an advantage sure, but a really short 5-8 minute uber drive is only a bit worse but more cost efficient in terms of rent in most cases. My main point though is that if you bagged a women to the point where she wants to go home with you, the chances of her just saying no when she's in an uber seems pretty low to me.

There is diminishing returns in logistics - when I lived in the suburbs or outskirts it was hard as hell to get pussy when in the city, but as long as you're not in bumblefuk I think most women would be down to go with you.

Quote: (03-30-2019 02:35 AM)Tinder Scientist Wrote:  

It's obviously a joke...

just imagine if they made this bout race or weight. This just goes to show how much middle class white women are obsessed with height in America, since they're the ones at tinder HQ that probably the ones that put up this "joke" up. I can imagine like 3 Beckys standing around croaking in a squeeky cally girl accent about how funny this is.

This mentality reveals if you're under 5"7 in America I would honestly just throw in the towel and leave. Maybe you can occasionally pull a 6 at best but unless you are really famous or mega mega rich (millionaire) your options are just always going to suck, and even then you'd have to put in crazy work. Even a 5"8 Asian guy is going to have better options then a 5"4 white guy.

From a 5"5 guy believe me, you can have all your shit together, be in great shape/jacked, have good job, decent game, good style, dope pad, whatever in USA it just doesn't fucking matter if youre very short. Being under 5"7 is a complete deal breaker for 80-90%+ of 6+ American chicks

Tinder App - The King - 03-30-2019

Guys, we need to have a serious talk about this new algorithm.

I've been trying to run different experiments here and there, got some false positives, but mostly been falling flat on my face in terms of results lately.

I reset my tinder account today and got a grand total of 7 matches in over 2 hours. Contrast this with 25 matches in 1 hour a short while back. This is big deal.

I was killing it on tinder with multiple lays every week and now I've gotten no action in over 2 weeks. Painful to admit but it's true.

I need to sort this out real quick guys. I know they've been clamping down on account resets for a while but this is much worse. How is tinder boost holding up? Never purchased boosts but are they essential now?

If anyone with experience wants to chime in/offer advice in secret please tell me. One thing we should all consider is that every trick we talk about on here is visible to the public. This makes it so that a) Every guy on tinder copy-pastes and ruins our strategies, and b) Tinder knows how we're exploiting their app to get laid.

I'm considering making some kind of group chat outside of the forum for members to speak freely about tinder and keep everything within the community.

PM if interested.

Quote: (03-30-2019 07:51 PM)The King Wrote:  

I've been trying to run different experiments here and there, got some false positives, but mostly been falling flat on my face in terms of results lately.

I reset my tinder account today and got a grand total of 7 matches in over 2 hours. Contrast this with 25 matches in 1 hour a short while back. This is big deal.

I was killing it on tinder with multiple lays every week and now I've gotten no action in over 2 weeks. Painful to admit but it's true.

I need to sort this out real quick guys. I know they've been clamping down on account resets for a while but this is much worse. How is tinder boost holding up? Never purchased boosts but are they essential now?

If anyone with experience wants to chime in/offer advice in secret please tell me. One thing we should all consider is that every trick we talk about on here is visible to the public. This makes it so that a) Every guy on tinder copy-pastes and ruins our strategies, and b) Tinder knows how we're exploiting their app to get laid.

I'm considering making some kind of group chat outside of the forum for members to speak freely about tinder and keep everything within the community.

PM if interested.

Yes you need to purchase boosts, you get 1 for free each month with a $3/month premium subscription, and you can buy a pack of 10 for $25 that will last you weeks if you are going on a months long sexcapade in a foreign city that will generate you thousands of matches.

Is a budget of ~$20 a month for tinder really that crazy to get HUNDREDS of dates a year? You can easily spend $200us in one night in bottle services just to deal with a bunch of cockblockers and attention whores and go home with your dick in your hand and nothing to show for it except a horrendous hangover in the morning.

In my opinion i'm suprised tinder doesn't charge more for the boosts and the premium, I guess maybe its location based since i'm in Mexico its cheaper, not sure .

Either way if the $2-$3 cost of a boost is hurting your pocket book then you have a much bigger problem on your hands then not getting matches on tind lol [Image: tard.gif]

p.s. Pickup lines on tinder are overrated it doesn't really matter wtf you open with, she'll have seen the message either way and decide whether or not she wants to fuck you and respond based on your photos and profile. Typically outside of USA/UK trying to be witty/sarcastic over dating apps almost always backfires anyways.

@LatinoHeat

I keep forgetting how to quote if someone could remind me. Not very tech savvy

I've never had to rely on boosts, just been using Tinder gold, and deleting and resetting my account on a daily basis. The newbie boost from the resets gave me tons of matches. I was abusing this so much that I wouldn't be surprised if tinder clamped down on resets because of me.

Never purchased a boost, but been considering it since things slowed down around a month ago. The money is no issue for me, way more costs effective than any other type of game in my opinion, so I'll buy a few boosts this week and experiment.

Regarding the last part of your message, no I wasn't referring to pickup routines on the app, but rather the strategies we use here at RVF (Reset, boosts, passport, fucking with the algorithm...etc). Don't let the beta males get their hands on this information is what I'm saying.

Tinder App - NextStop100 - 03-30-2019

Quote: (03-30-2019 07:51 PM)The King Wrote:  

PM if interested.

Just wondering but why would you reset if your account was doing well?

It's honestly a coin flip. Sometimes I reset my account and have 10+ likes in the queue in a few hours. Other times, it takes 24 hours to get 3+ likes in the queue, and then its zero for the next few days.

Recently, I made a new account and got zero matches in a week. Even ran a boost, still zero matches. I got refunded my money, but something about that account instantly got me shadowbanned.

I made a new account that was performing decently well, and ended up fucking a girl I matched with the next day. All within 24 hours of a remake.

If you have an account thats doing good, I recommend you keep it active for as long as you possibly can. Otherwise you will have to do several remakes before you find an account that gets good traction. The difficult thing is, we dont know which variables we can control that gives the highest % of having a good performing account.

Its not simply pictures, because my same pics have gotten me 50-60 matches days, but have also gotten me 0-2 matches a week.

@NextStop100

Because resetting the account gives (gave) you a newbie boosts which put you at the top of everyones stack. I found this out through trial and error when I compared it to just leaving a profile up instead. My friend and I both run like this and have gotten hundreds of matches in a single day.

One other advantage is that I've fucked girls who weren't interested before when I matched them again later.

Tinder App - NextStop100 - 03-30-2019

Ok, then yea, the delete-then-remake tinder trick is all but dead

They want you to keep and grow your account (spending money on boosts, plus, super likes, etc.)

Read this. its a little old but perhaps it took a while for it to affect you?

https://www.swipehelper.com/2018/09/28/t...ill-a-way/