Roosh V Forum
Tinder App - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Tinder App (/thread-19115.html)

Tinder App - griffinmill - 03-19-2019

I've been getting one match per every few days and things had dried up considerably. I decided to bulk message my 40 or so matches last night (all in another city which is why I hadn't messaged them yet). Around 30 responded, and since then I've been matching like crazy. I've around 25 new matches in 24 hours. Just proves how positive interaction on the app fuels the algorithm.

Tinder App - quaker13 - 03-20-2019

Quote: (03-18-2019 08:24 AM)NY Digital Wrote:  

One girl showed me her Tinder Gold. she was a 6.5
Over 10,000 matches in queue. The number was capped.

Guys are fucking swiping too much and too indiscriminately. It fucking gets on my nerves. I don't swipe on anything less than a 7, the few times i do dip under the chick always has an insane body. I will say even the 7s I swipe on have to have sex appeal and can't put anything off putting in their profile. Fuck those plain jane bitches. Last thing i need is to play a game of cat and mouse with a milquetoast sorority girl SUPs as a hobby and has a redsox or cubs hat. I need heels and style.

Tinder App - Snag87 - 03-21-2019

Will setting your age parameters to demographics you have no interest in (eg 45-55) and mass left swiping improve your algorithm?

Tinder App - jacknap - 03-21-2019

Quote: (03-21-2019 12:26 AM)Snag87 Wrote:  

Will setting your age parameters to demographics you have no interest in (eg 45-55) and mass left swiping improve your algorithm?

Hard to say because they constantly tweaking the algorithm.

I preferred seduction before internet dating was a thing. Before it felt somewhat was like my destiny was in my power. Now if I find a loophole I can heavily capitalize on it but it's also feast or famine. At one point algorithm was in my favor and now out of favor. Wasted so much time figuring it out because I was addicted to the results I got when I was doing well.

Tinder App - NextStop100 - 03-21-2019

They recently publicly announced (last week) they changed the algorithm. The more active you are, the more favorable it treats you. They deprioritized "ELO" apparently

https://blog.gotinder.com/powering-tinde...-matching/

Tinder App - Tinder Scientist - 03-22-2019

That article doesn't make sense, it just reads like a PR piece to me.

"Our current system adjusts the potential matches you see each and every time your profile is Liked or Noped"

Aka. ranks by win/lose = ELO

Tinder App - casa-nostra - 03-22-2019

i Moved to 2n tier city and since nightlife is shit , i started dating on tinder (something i hate)

- was easy to get dates but girls were shy and conservative , hard to sexualise. how do you guys make sure before a date than the girl is DTF , i dont want waste my time and money on boring girls and date goes nowehere except a boring conversation

Tinder App - The King - 03-22-2019

@casa

Start thinking less about dates, and more about lays.

I could easily get multiple dates per week on tinder back then, but wouldn't get as much sex as I do now, even with less dates. Girls who are truly DTF don't want dates only sex.

It's simple when you look at it like this: If a girl wants dates and you want sex, you may either lose the girl or weasel your way in to her pants later on.

If a girl wants sex and you want dates, you'll never even meet her.

Edit: You can never be certain that a girl is DTF but you can make an educated guess. I've been switching up my date game lately so that I let the girl do 90% of talking, don't do any sexual kino and don't kiss on a date. I follow up by inviting the girl over. I got laid both times I tried this.

Tinder App - Tinder Scientist - 03-24-2019

Quote: (03-22-2019 04:16 PM)The King Wrote:  

@casa

Start thinking less about dates, and more about lays.

I could easily get multiple dates per week on tinder back then, but wouldn't get as much sex as I do now, even with less dates. Girls who are truly DTF don't want dates only sex.

It's simple when you look at it like this: If a girl wants dates and you want sex, you may either lose the girl or weasel your way in to her pants later on.

If a girl wants sex and you want dates, you'll never even meet her.

Edit: You can never be certain that a girl is DTF but you can make an educated guess. I've been switching up my date game lately so that I let the girl do 90% of talking, don't do any sexual kino and don't kiss on a date. I follow up by inviting the girl over. I got laid both times I tried this.

Does meeting up for drinks count as a "date"?

Because for me 90% of the girls I bang from tinder are SNL that I invited to a place near my apartment.

The only girls that come straight over seem to below my league.

Tinder App - griffinmill - 03-24-2019

Quote: (03-24-2019 07:18 PM)Tinder Scientist Wrote:  

Because for me 90% of the girls I bang from tinder are SNL that I invited to a place near my apartment.

The only girls that come straight over seem to below my league.

I don't know why this myth still exists. 95% of girls will not come straight to your apartment, and those that do will be way, way below your league as you said. You'll be dating girls on Tinder below your league anyway, but a girl who is such a raging slut that she's willing to risk her safety by coming straight to a stranger's house to be fucked will be very low-value. SNLs happen all the time, but it usually requires a modicum of let's-check-each-other-out-first.

Tinder App - The King - 03-24-2019

That's complete mis-information, griffinmill.

The 2 hottest girls I've banged since the start of the year were actually meetups in the girls house. These were both legit 8+ by anyone's standard.

Rewind a little further, had a Swedish 8 meet me around the corner of my house and had sex within 5 minutes. American girl on her last night in a hotel, straight to the hotel room, a Canadian girl in her college dorm. The list goes on.

Like I said in my previous post, you will lose some on the fence girls by not going on dates, but who cares if you get laid every week anyway, without all the loud music, staying up late, alcohol and more importantly potentially wasting your time with a girl who isn't DTF.

Edit: Guys, keep in mind the last few dates I've been on have also resulted in SNLs. Meeting girls for drinks is a legit method to secure bangs. However I'm trying to be as efficient as possible when it comes to money and time invested.

But more importantly, if a girl is in her hotel room one last night, you have NO choice but to meet for sex NOW. If you don't make that clear to her she'll sleep with someone else.

Tinder App - NextStop100 - 03-24-2019

Quote: (03-24-2019 07:49 PM)The King Wrote:  

That's complete mis-information, griffinmill.

The 2 hottest girls I've banged since the start of the year were actually meetups in the girls house. These were both legit 8+ by anyone's standard.

Rewind a little further, had a Swedish 8 meet me around the corner of my house and had sex within 5 minutes. American girl on her last night in a hotel, straight to the hotel room, a Canadian girl in her college dorm. The list goes on.

Like I said in my previous post, you will lose some on the fence girls by not going on dates, but who cares if you get laid every week anyway, without all the loud music, staying up late, alcohol and more importantly potentially wasting your time with a girl who isn't DTF.

Edit: Guys, keep in mind the last few dates I've been on have also resulted in SNLs. Meeting girls for drinks is a legit method to secure bangs. However I'm trying to be as efficient as possible when it comes to money and time invested.

But more importantly, if a girl is in her hotel room one last night, you have NO choice but to meet for sex NOW. If you don't make that clear to her she'll sleep with someone else.

Are you in Europe? I remember one time in Europe I matched this Tinder hottie (blonde, thin, fit) on a Saturday night. She said come to her apartment to fuck her before she went to the club.

We took the convo to snap. Instead of asking her address, I asked more questions. We swapped pics to confirm legitimacy. Eventually she got tired and blocked me. You're right, some of these girls are only open in a small window. Strike now or someone else will mentality is a must. Granted, I wasn't as eager as i normally would have been because earlier that day I had just fucked another girl from Tinder after 25 min of matching her.

Now that I think about it, most of my same-day Match then Bang situations have happened when I was in Europe.

Tinder App - casa-nostra - 03-25-2019

I will classify girls like this and those are my tips and examples since i have been living and visiting differents places ( europe , US , Canada (quebec))

in europe and quebec i lost much money and time on usless dates , girls are overall less sluty , more conservative ( of cours sluts are everywhere but less in europe and quebec) girls are more looking for boyfreinds ,lots of judgement on them.

in US-UK- English Canada : your chances to bang first date are much much higher

So my game will change depending where i am , in europe quebec , i will take risk and be direct that i wanna sex (most of girls will decline ) . In US , i will just go and deal with it in the date.

Tinder App - keusi12 - 03-26-2019

Tested out a few Boosts to try and gauge my attractiveness.
My profile is pretty bad, 3 low quality selfies, no bio, hidden distance, no social media.

1st Boost was in NY. Got about 9 likes, quality mostly low

2nd Boost was in NY as well. This time I had 11 likes, quality slightly better

3rd Boost was in Stockholm. 14 likes, quality significantly higher including a skinny blonde that I'd rate an 8, she has no social media links so it doesn't seem to be an attention whore.

Not the best results but there's a lot of room for improvement (I weigh 73kg at 181cm, pretty skinnyfat)

Tinder App - jacknap - 03-26-2019

Anyone know hot to make accounts quick and fast and relatively cheap cost these days? Seems ever harder and so easy to get banned but results to be had on the app so I can't just toss it.

Tinder App - Tinder Scientist - 03-26-2019

Quote: (03-26-2019 07:30 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

Anyone know hot to make accounts quick and fast and relatively cheap cost these days? Seems ever harder and so easy to get banned but results to be had on the app so I can't just toss it.

Use tinder.com to make new accounts. Use sign up with phone number option.

You only need to change phone number for each account.

Tinder App - BeardedMastodon - 03-26-2019

Hi tinder scientist. Do you still need a Facebook or Instagram to create a new account? What if I want to create two or three?

Tinder App - jalke63 - 03-26-2019

Quote: (03-26-2019 09:49 PM)BeardedMastodon Wrote:  

Hi tinder scientist. Do you still need a Facebook or Instagram to create a new account? What if I want to create two or three?

You can use your phone number. You can use Google Voice to create multiple phone numbers for multiple accounts, voice.google.com

Tinder App - jacknap - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-26-2019 09:56 PM)jalke63 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2019 09:49 PM)BeardedMastodon Wrote:  

You can use your phone number. You can use Google Voice to create multiple phone numbers for multiple accounts, voice.google.com

not available in Canada yet and I like to have it linked to a facebook account because I can restore my tinder plus that way + use it across platforms.

Tinder App - Tinder Scientist - 03-27-2019

They track google play/apple id accounts if you restore tinder plus so you will probably be shadowbanned if you create accounts and keep restoring since tinder frowns on resetting accounts now.

And no you don't need facebook/ig accounts to create one.

You can still recover your accout with only phone number, and if you give them your facebook they still ask for phone number.

Tinder App - keusi12 - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-26-2019 02:50 PM)keusi12 Wrote:  

Tested out a few Boosts to try and gauge my attractiveness.
My profile is pretty bad, 3 low quality selfies, no bio, hidden distance, no social media.

1st Boost was in NY. Got about 9 likes, quality mostly low

2nd Boost was in NY as well. This time I had 11 likes, quality slightly better

3rd Boost was in Stockholm. 14 likes, quality significantly higher including a skinny blonde that I'd rate an 8, she has no social media links so it doesn't seem to be an attention whore.

Not the best results but there's a lot of room for improvement (I weigh 73kg at 181cm, pretty skinnyfat)

For 3 hours after the boost ended, to my surprise, I got another 10 likes in Stockholm which puts me at roughly 24 likes in 3-4 hours. Goes to show how fucked up hypergamy is in the West, a high percentage of the likes that I got in Stockholm were also of higher quality.

Wanted to do another test in Poland/Ukraine since the consensus is that it's easier there but my Tinder Gold status ran out.

Tinder App - Mariner - 03-27-2019

Had a really strange Tinder date last week. I am 4, shes 8. I super liked her, she liked me. Conversation was very active, she was funny and eager to meet as soon as possible. I suggested tomorrow or in two days, but she insisted on today. First I thought shes a consumer agent, some high-tier restaurants employ such girls I hear. I asked her to provide a selfie to prove she's not fake, she agreed but hesitated about means of sending it. She refused to send it via email, sent it via Instagram direct message. She did not open her private Instagram profile after my follow request, neither she gave me her phone number. But even though we eventually met at a restaurant of her choosing that same day, she allowed me to choose dishes myself, did not press me to buy the overpriced items as consumer agent would do.

She did a great makeup and was behaving very nicely. We talked about 1,5 hours. She said she lives a couple tram stops from the place and we agreed to separate at tram station. Before she left I pressed her for her number, she said she will write it to me in Tinder when shes back home. I said - no, you wont. She said yes, you're right, I won't. Thats because even though I am a nice guy, shes doesnt see me as her husband and she would like to get married asap. She said she would consider my invitation to attend a local fashion week in a few days, but eventually unmatched me on Tinder two days later.

So, just to realize what it was... Do you guys think she just wanted to have a free meal? With her looks I'd think this is too tiresome strategy, when she can just find steady supplier with no problems. Or did she indeed consider me for something and just disliked my handling of her?

Tinder App - Beirut - 03-27-2019

^ Ive met some ukrainian girls that were in legit husband interview mode. Not from tinder though. They made it a point to emphasize how serious they are at every turn. They usually got burned pretty hard in their past from a LTR. She could still be in the meal hunter category but never had one of those refuse to give me the number and anyway why would she unmatch you when she can milk you for more meals/outings.

Tinder App - sterling_archer - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 09:32 AM)Mariner Wrote:  

Had a really strange Tinder date last week. I am 4, shes 8.

Cmon man, why so deprecating to yourself? No way you are a "4" if you matched with an 8 and still went out with.

Tinder App - Mariner - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 10:05 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2019 09:32 AM)Mariner Wrote:  

Had a really strange Tinder date last week. I am 4, shes 8.

Cmon man, why so deprecating to yourself? No way you are a "4" if you matched with an 8 and still went out with.
This is Ukraine, so its not as impossible as in the West. I am fairly sure I'm 4 - my forehead is too big, as well as the skull, so I have an egghead look. I am balding since I was 23, right now I'm 35 and have to shave it to 0 all the time, otherwise my bald patches make me look like child molester. I am half-Jewish as well, so I have a very unusual look for my city, and if I return from beach resorts with heavy tan locals mistake me for a Turk. An finally, I'm slightly overweight.

But despite this I am fairly skilled at gaming better looking girls at long intervals. I go through a long dry spells, more than a year sometimes, but I did have some good chicks. My former wife was 7+. I am selling the naughty exotic sexist image, and there is some niche among women for this.