Roosh V Forum
What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you (/thread-6269.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - KC4 - 07-23-2014

''I am gonna get married'' is one my friend got.
I always get i am busy or work or something in that fashion

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - YossariansRight - 07-23-2014

Quote: (07-23-2014 09:59 AM)conservative Wrote:  

I had probably the worst flake when I was a terrible beta 4 years ago. There was this girl and I invited her (by facebook) for a coffee. At 2 PM (if I recall correctly). By 3 (or 4 PM) she sent me a message that she couldn't make it (sick). That night, I chatted with another colleague that told me that at that time she was attending a conference. I rescheduled for the next week, at the exact same time.

This time I didn't go to the café. Odds told me (at that time) that she'll come but I didn't want to go. So I didn't go, and I got no messages/calls. Later that night, I sent her a message that she should apologize if she can't make it. She called and she apologized that she was sick again. I accepted her apology in a good faith.

A year later, I began to see things clearer. I know BullShit and I know RealShit and I know that you can fuck up. And I'm the one losing here.

1-2 hours prior to the date, I send a text message asking for confirmation "meeting at xyz, please confirm". If I get no confirmation, the date is cancelled.

All dates (unless it's a girl I trust her words) are treated equal. They are not dates until the confirmation is made, and my life should go exactly as there is nothing planned.

Nice move! What's the typical response time to your confirmation text?

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Lothario - 07-23-2014

Here are some I have received

1. I slept after coming home from work and just woke up.

2. My friend just found out she has cancer.

3. My friend just broke up and I need to be with her for support.

Best One though ......

There was a Nurse I knew and we were both going to be in another city at the same time and agreed to meet and have a night out, We even texted that evening and then she disappeared with no texts, calls. Next week when I met her back in my town she said

"She has been single for the past 6 months and she knew if she went out with me she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off of me"

[Image: laugh3.gif]

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - conservative - 07-23-2014

Quote: (07-23-2014 10:41 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

There can be three ways to this:

1. Yes, for sure (99% date confirmed)
2. I dunno, I'm not sure, lemme check... (flaked)
3. No Response (90% flaked)

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - plebhunter - 07-23-2014

Got a woke up late text for something scheduled at 5pm on a Monday

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Vicious - 07-23-2014

"My grandma is in the hospital"

I check her FB. She's at some café, checked in with her friends. I call her on it.

"HOW DARE YOU STALK ME ONLINE [she has given her FB to let me check her pics] THAT IS SO RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL "

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - YossariansRight - 07-23-2014

Quote: (07-23-2014 11:19 AM)conservative Wrote:  

Gotcha. Thanks.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - kaotic - 07-23-2014

Quote: (07-23-2014 12:28 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

"My grandma is in the hospital"

I check her FB. She's at some café, checked in with her friends. I call her on it.

"HOW DARE YOU STALK ME ONLINE [she has given her FB to let me check her pics] THAT IS SO RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL "

Nothing good comes of calling out a girl by telling her you looked at her FB, if anything you're feeding her go.

It would've been awesome if you brought a date to that cafe and she was still there. The look on her face would be priceless.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Mabina - 07-23-2014

she said she got lost in rural IL with no cell phone service, then said "I know this sounds like a flake but its so unreal that you have to believe it"... ok

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Thesoloist - 07-23-2014

Quote: (07-23-2014 09:39 AM)game_ethic Wrote:  

Last night I was supposed to meet up with one of my regulars. At the last minute, she texted me "I'm soo sorry! I have to babysit. I'll be over tmrw" and I didn't reply. I went on Facebook and one of her friends tagged her in a status saying "Going out with my girls later [Image: smile.gif]" I didn't really care at first, but the fact that she blatantly lied got me angry so this morning I texted her "So, how did babysitting go?" and this is the conversation that followed.

her: "It wasn't bad; they kept me up all night"
me: "I bet they did. So much for babysitting at a club"
(no response for like 30 mins)
her: "I'm sorry ok? I hadn't seen my friend in a while and she wanted to go out"
(no reply from me)
me: "I'm coming over later. Don't go anywhere"

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Why????

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Mr. Butterworth - 07-23-2014

^^^^ my sentiments exactly...hahahahahahahahahaahahaha

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - RougeNoir - 07-23-2014

Baby shower out of the blue. Can't make this shit up.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - polymath - 07-23-2014

Not kidding....

"I'm in the hospital, the doctors did some tests but they don't know what I have yet."

flaked an hour before meeting, was fine the next day.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Dalaran1991 - 07-24-2014

"I have a burial today I cant come (to my party)"

Later, showed up at the fucking party, ate all my fucking salad, made out with me then broke down crying on my shoulder about how her bf of 50 years old (shes 25) treated her like shit.

I swear a lot of girls nowadays belong in a fucking mental wards.

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - unbowed - 07-24-2014

One girl responded to my restart text with a selfie of a black eye and swollen lip. Said she doesn't remember how it happened but is going to swell up for the next week or so.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - YossariansRight - 07-24-2014

I modified your confirmation text procedure and sent the text tonight to a potential slam piece for tomorrow night (I have a Friday night regular, don't want to bump a sure thing for nothing) about 2 hrs. ago - no reply.

Flake. Gone. Glad I didn't reschedule anything. [Image: blink.gif]

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Skotch - 07-24-2014

Japanese hoez are the queens of retarded flake excuses. Just a few I've encountered:

"I left my air conditioner on last night and now I'm very sick."

"My little brother broke his leg and I had to go with him to the hospital." This one was accompanied by a leg picture that was very obviously taken from GIS.

"Someone stole my bike, so I can't get to the station."

"My toilet broke."

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - d3traktion - 07-24-2014

after deciding we were gonna meet up 30 minutes before i get this

"i don't think tonight will work. i'm sorry. i know it sounds lame but i think i got food poisoning from the fruit guys on the street. ..thats why i was feeling weak earlier. maybe another night if you're still down"

eh not even gonna reply.. literally exchanged a few messages like 15 mins before this

---
haha makes me think of the Entourage episode when E's girl flakes because of food poisoning.. hilarious

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Rubio93 - 07-25-2014

My best flake ever was from the first girl i ever fucked back in like 1989...

First she said she "lived with her ex-bf"... wtf I was 17 back then, I even actually believed that. She said she had given him 2 weeks to get out of the apt and "wanted to move on with her life"

Then she came to me one day and told me she found out she had some rare cancer and it was terminal, so all she wanted to go was to go back to her hometown (2 hours away) and die in peace with her family, thanked me for being such a nice guy etc etc blablabal

Two weeks later I ran into her at a local bar. [Image: tongue.gif]

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - conservative - 07-25-2014

Quote: (07-24-2014 07:11 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

I modified your confirmation text procedure and sent the text tonight to a potential slam piece for tomorrow night (I have a Friday night regular, don't want to bump a sure thing for nothing) about 2 hrs. ago - no reply.

If odds are not 90% that the girl won't flake (you don't trust her) never make her on your schedule. I always go on with my life and schedule things with them on the fly. Thus I (like these bitches) flake a lot and don't care.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - YossariansRight - 07-25-2014

Quote: (07-25-2014 08:27 AM)conservative Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2014 07:11 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

If odds are not 90% that the girl won't flake (you don't trust her) never make her on your schedule. I always go on with my life and schedule things with them on the fly. Thus I (like these bitches) flake a lot and don't care.

I hear you. I was intrigued by this one because she was thin with no visible tats - might have made a nice pound piece. She must be getting gang banged because my text when thru as a green "text message" instead of a blue iMessage. This chick ALWAYS has her iPhone on - the definition of an iPhone zombie.

Oh well. Number deleted. Bye.

All systems go with my Friday regular.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - YossariansRight - 07-25-2014

Ok, I got 2 texts back from Ms. Flake - almost 20 hours after I hit her up with a confirmation text.

"8 may work"
"Was at 'x location' bad service"

Ok... "May work". Really? Well, I'm gonna do a cartwheel. I know for a fact 'x location' has good to great cell service; it's a very popular tourist area where I live.

I'm gonna wait 'til about 8-ish and reply: "On my way to 'x location', maybe another time..."

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - conservative - 07-25-2014

Quote: (07-25-2014 01:00 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Ok, I got 2 texts back from Ms. Flake - almost 20 hours after I hit her up with a confirmation text.

"8 may work"
"Was at 'x location' bad service"

Ok... "May work". Really? Well, I'm gonna do a cartwheel. I know for a fact 'x location' has good to great cell service; it's a very popular tourist area where I live.

I'm gonna wait 'til about 8-ish and reply: "On my way to 'x location', maybe another time..."

To be honest I'm not on this forum kind-of-game. If I don't see that the girl is really interested (and invested) in our relation/date/meeting/chat... what-so-ever. I quickly drop the case. I don't push a lot. I barely push. I don't game hard and don't do active day-game, texting, messaging...

I have a bit of physical attraction (and money) and it seems that it drives some kind of women (works better with 5-7) mad and they are suddenly into me.

That's not to say that I have lots of women. I have really little. But if I have free time I'll use it to improve myself, business or reading.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Donkey_Riding - 07-28-2014

Text exchange for first-date flake.

Her: So i tried to take the early train there but it wouldnt take my credit card, theres something wrong with it

Me: ...

Her: And i dont think my friend is going down there today because her daughter is sick and has been in and out of the ER

Her: Sorry hun i did my best, ill be on skype in a bit if you want to chat or cam instead

Her: Ok great so aparently [rail company] charged my credit card but didnt give me my fucking ticket, so now ive lost $50 i didnt get to see you and youve lost interest in talking to me. FML.

Probably good that she flaked since she's such a drama queen.

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you - Dantes - 07-28-2014

Date for Saturday night at her place. She is going to cook dinner and I will bring a bottle of wine. I have already been to this girl's house. Saturday afternoon, I text her and ask for her address because I don't remember the exact location. No response....She texts me back the next day saying that she dropped her phone in the bathtub and wasn't able to reach me.