Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - Voltaic - 04-14-2015

You guys catch the ReasonTV interview w/ Camille Paglia? She tore HilRod a new one like she usually does:
https://youtu.be/88_3AhU0-B0?t=51m19s
(starts 51:19)

The Hillary Clinton thread - IvanDrago - 04-14-2015

Quote: (04-14-2015 03:17 PM)Voltaic Wrote:  

She tore HilRod a new one like she usually does:

Don't ever say HilRod again.

[Image: tumblr_l1kczeGfFq1qa1er0o1_400.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Voltaic - 04-14-2015

Quote: (04-14-2015 03:22 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2015 03:17 PM)Voltaic Wrote:  

She tore HilRod a new one like she usually does:

Don't ever say HilRod again.

I like it though, it's catchy.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Libertas - 04-14-2015

A bunch of people on YouTube seem to be ripping in to me for saying that gay shit is not that important for the vast majority of the population and that the media is giving it undue attention. SJW's swarm.

Seems that gayness might be a/the defining issue this campaign. This can only play to Hillary's favor.

@MidWest:

They might want to bank on him for "diversity" cred. But he's a nightmare of a candidate. Just as much a war monger as any neocon.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Kingsley Davis - 04-14-2015

The Hillary Clinton thread - JuanQuinQuin - 04-14-2015

Man,

The better of all this is how bad the shit storm is going to be when people realized that the old US of A has been living in a dream since the early 2000s. LOL, the American Dream, and suckers are buying into it while the Buffets are ejecting sperm all over them.

Let Hillary be president. Hell yeah!. And implement all those funny and liberal laws. I survived communist pretty well but I do remember the worth of a woman is directly proportional to the economy of the society she lives in. Back in 2006 if you have some money you could bang a hot cuban pretty easily in Miami which is hell on earth for normal people such as myself.

Cinderella and all the White Knights need to wake up and see that what made this country great is gone. No manufacturing base anymore. Little by little this is becoming a society of government dependents and Micky D' jobs. And once you give it for free the lemmings will look at you with contempt if you decide to charge for it later on.

So, Im voting for Hillary . Hell no, I will vote for Elizabeth Warren and Sean Pean for VP. America needs to see real communism for a little bit to stop putting manginas in power.

The Hillary Clinton thread - swuglyfe - 04-15-2015

...and now your daily digest of what is quite possibly the MOST retarded article I've seen in quite some time.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/12153...-president

Quote:Quote:

The nightmare for conservatives is a complementary scenario in which Clinton holds the Obama coalition together without issue and simultaneously increases Democratic margins among women and whites. In that world, she defeats her opponent by greater margins than Obama defeated John McCain and Mitt Romney. But there’s no reason to assume that outcome is any more likely than the one Klein alluded to. And there’s also no reason Democrats should tinker with a winning formula. If Clinton can turn out Obama’s voters, she will win.

The challenge, then, is to make sure Clinton’s age and ethnicity don’t discourage Obama’s youthful, diverse supporters from turning out in November 2016. Fortunately, there’s an easy way to make sure that doesn’t happen. Clinton simply has to select Barack Obama as her running mate.

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - rhino - 04-15-2015

In addition to her general unlikeability, and numerous shady deals she accepted or participated in, Hillary is also old and ugly. And has cankles. If she were a civilian she would've been around 30 years past her own visibility. And no amount of her campaign tweets and youthful audience courting will change that.

Make no mistake, Hillary will not be elected because the hipsters who gave Obama the winning margin, will not go out of their way for her. It's a simple biology, because the biggest non-material motive in anything and anywhere is always a sexual one. Even hipsters won't be able to bear the ridiculous thought of a 70-year old sexually invisible granma with cankles leading the "free world".

The Hillary Clinton thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 04-15-2015

It does not matter what figurehead is in the White House - they will all do as they are told. Besides - we have more in common with her than it seems - except for scaring the shit out of women so easily:

[Image: what-is-the-future-of-America-38441849365_xlarge.jpeg]

[Image: 126.jpg]

[Image: hillary-abedin.jpg?w=620]

Frankly - not much difference to Bill Clinton really.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Truth Teller - 04-15-2015

Obama as VP is very, very dubious constitutionally. If Hillary wins, which I doubt she will, then is incapacitated, Obama cannot take office.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Barron - 04-15-2015

Hilarious new Brother Nathanael video detailing all the appealing SJW marks Hilary hits with her latest ad:

It's a race to the bottom fellas

The Hillary Clinton thread - Akula - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-15-2015 07:16 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Hilarious new Brother Nathanael video detailing all the appealing SJW marks Hilary hits with her latest ad:

To be honest that Hillary ad is just surreal / unreal. Almost all women except for the two guys speaking Spanish. Single mothers with no men around. The gay male couple. Single guy throw in. All married men are portrayed as bland absolute betas (particularly the white guy who's with the dog).

Why doesn't she just start it off with a big banner saying "Women don't need Men" or "Fuck Heteros": Hillary 2016"?

If what this guy says about her campaign contributors and supporters is true then it's pretty crazy.

The Hillary Clinton thread - IvanDrago - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-16-2015 03:43 AM)Akula Wrote:  

All married men are portrayed as bland absolute betas (particularly the white guy who's with the dog).

To be fair, that part is quite accurate.

The Hillary Clinton thread - aSimpNamedBrokeback - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-16-2015 07:55 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2015 03:43 AM)Akula Wrote:  

All married men are portrayed as bland absolute betas (particularly the white guy who's with the dog).

To be fair, that part is quite accurate.

Accurate, and they've been portrayed as that on TV for the last 20 years.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Jneg - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-15-2015 07:16 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Despite all this evidence in front of my face everyday, I still deny that the benevolent Jewish people would do that to the white traditional family. Ha ha! Why would they? I don't believe a word of it. They are our greatest allies!

The Hillary Clinton thread - Days of Broken Arrows - 04-16-2015

I had something serious to say. I heard on talk radio she staged some talk session with so-called average citizens who were actually Democrat Party operatives. This is scary -- staging reality for political purposes.

Unfortunately, I can't find any info about that online, so I'll just drop this here instead:

[Image: MonicaHillary.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - StrikeBack - 04-16-2015

That fellow Dennis has a stunning wife.

Why do most Anglosphere politicians have such outrageously ugly wives though?

The Hillary Clinton thread - Jneg - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-16-2015 09:32 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Probably to get the woman vote... An ugly wife lets the masses of ugly women voters know they could have a chance with said politician. they can close their eyes and imagine its them

The Hillary Clinton thread - joseywales - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-16-2015 09:32 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Politics is just show business for ugly people.

The Hillary Clinton thread - heavy - 04-16-2015

Dallas CEO Cheryl Rios Says Female Shouldn't Be President

The CEO of a small marketing firm in Dallas is defending a private Facebook post that declared "a female shouldn't be president," noting "hormones" and other arguments.

Cheryl Rios, CEO of Go Ape Marketing, posted on her Facebook page in response to Hillary Clinton's announcement on Sunday that she's vying for the Democratic presidential nomination.

"If this happens -- I am moving to Canada," Rios' post read. "There is NO need for her as she is not the right person to run our country — but more importantly a female shouldn’t be president. Let the haters begin . . . but with the hormones we have there is no way we should be able to start a war. Yes I run my own business and I love it and I am great at it BUT that is not the same as being the President, that should be left to a man, a good, strong, honorable man."

After a barrage of criticism, Rios defended her statement via Twitter.

In an extended post late Tuesday, Rios wrote: "Will say this and leave it at that. I believe in what I believe. In this great country we are allowed our own opinions. Mine may be something you don't agree with, and so be it. I am old fashioned, I am Christian and believe what I have said.

"I didn't say that women should be abused, or that they are stupid or can't be lawyers, doctors or run successful businesses, I fully know and support that they can as I have done that. I mentioned one position only the Head of our government, the Head of State, the Commander in Chief, the President. With that, please stop the nastiness as it wasn't meant in that light. Peace, Love and Happiness."

Generally speaking I agree. Margaret Thatcher would be the exception, but that just proves the rule.

Most importantly...
[Image: attachment.jpg25926]   

The Hillary Clinton thread - Kingsley Davis - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-16-2015 10:29 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Dallas CEO Cheryl Rios Says Female Shouldn't Be President

The CEO of a small marketing firm in Dallas is defending a private Facebook post that declared "a female shouldn't be president," noting "hormones" and other arguments.

Cheryl Rios, CEO of Go Ape Marketing, posted on her Facebook page in response to Hillary Clinton's announcement on Sunday that she's vying for the Democratic presidential nomination.

"If this happens -- I am moving to Canada," Rios' post read. "There is NO need for her as she is not the right person to run our country — but more importantly a female shouldn’t be president. Let the haters begin . . . but with the hormones we have there is no way we should be able to start a war. Yes I run my own business and I love it and I am great at it BUT that is not the same as being the President, that should be left to a man, a good, strong, honorable man."

After a barrage of criticism, Rios defended her statement via Twitter.

In an extended post late Tuesday, Rios wrote: "Will say this and leave it at that. I believe in what I believe. In this great country we are allowed our own opinions. Mine may be something you don't agree with, and so be it. I am old fashioned, I am Christian and believe what I have said.

"I didn't say that women should be abused, or that they are stupid or can't be lawyers, doctors or run successful businesses, I fully know and support that they can as I have done that. I mentioned one position only the Head of our government, the Head of State, the Commander in Chief, the President. With that, please stop the nastiness as it wasn't meant in that light. Peace, Love and Happiness."

Generally speaking I agree. Margaret Thatcher would be the exception, but that just proves the rule.

Most importantly...

Meh, would be more impressed if she was from some North East Blue State and not Texas.

The Hillary Clinton thread - magicone - 04-16-2015

Next president of the United States...

[Image: Hillary.jpg]

[Image: article-2127963-128A57A9000005DC-642_468x309.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - EuphoricWizard - 04-16-2015

Her solution is to move to Canada... Clearly hasn't thought that one all the way through

The Hillary Clinton thread - Libertas - 04-17-2015

Quote: (04-16-2015 09:30 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I had something serious to say. I heard on talk radio she staged some talk session with so-called average citizens who were actually Democrat Party operatives. This is scary -- staging reality for political purposes.

Unfortunately, I can't find any info about that online, so I'll just drop this here instead:

[Image: MonicaHillary.jpg]

This might be it, or it might be just another similar incident:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ffeur.html

Charles C. Johnson is also launching a project to stop Hillary, if anyone is in a giving mood. Fundraising doesn't seem to be going well though, don't know how successful he'd be:

http://www.gofundme.com/stophillary

The Hillary Clinton thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 04-18-2015

Good one - but alas they look like Hitler one time or another.

[Image: CC1SN6eUkAAsJTG.jpg]