Roosh V Forum
The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Asian Guy Travel Thread (/thread-2750.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Lateapex - 01-16-2016

I should be traveling to to Europe (Czech, Romania, slovakia, Poland, Norway, and/or Sweden) and South America (Brazil, chile, Colombia, and/or Argentina) throughout this year, so I'll report back on that. I'm half Asian (Chinese) and Central American, so I could pass as Filipino, Mexican, or Hawaiian. I'm new to this PUA stuff and traveling, but I'll do the best I can [Image: wink.gif] the amount of traveling I do will be fairly dependent on how the industry I work in does as its doing poorly right now, but I'm single with no kids, so that still helps me save money still.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Chengiz88 - 01-16-2016

Nice one Lateapex we need some good field reports of how the asians (orientals and indians) are faring in the field.

I might be in Poland, Lithuania and Russia this year so will definitely post back on this thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Lateapex - 01-17-2016

I've been talking to some girls via tinder in EE and I've gotten some pretty good feedback, so I'm pretty motivated to get over there once the weather gets better. I'm heading to HK in 2 days and shortly after Tokyo but I don't speak any mandarin or Japanese at all. I'm mainly going to HK and Tokyo for fun, but if something happens then I won't complain.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Chengiz88 - 01-23-2016

Will be in Lithuania in April. Need to do some recon on this forum for what its like

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - pantsonfire - 01-28-2016

Being oriental and having traveled around a lot, I would say that the best places for me has been
Krakow, Wroclaw and Riga.

In Lithuania, the girls were stunners and gave me a lot of good eye contact but the lack of English made it hard for me.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - goonies - 01-28-2016

What's everyone's opinion on Russia?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - swuglyfe - 01-28-2016

Good to see more Asian brothers chiming in here. What I would say to the new guys here is that there have been few of us that have really dropped intel, so many times, you won't get intel because there is none. Instead, we need you guys to be the ones making that intel for all of us. I myself will be posting in this thread to try and add value when I begin travelling in earnest next year. Hopefully all of you can do the same with high quality posts.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 01-29-2016

^^^
I would also add that when Asian brothers drop intel, it tends to be outside this thread.

In addition, unless you click on their forum profile, they may not state that they're Asian in the intel post.

Finally. another reason why Asian-specific intel may be limited is because Roosh's "go where you don't look like a local" advice covers a lot of cases. Asians can be "locals" in the West, but in EE - especially outside capital cities - not nearly as much.

LatAm may be an option if you've got more of an East Asian look.

Not sure about SEA, though it's probably still better for Asians than the West (but that's because the West is simply relatively bad for everyone).

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - jayko - 01-29-2016

Nice info, more data sheets please.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - ajarn - 01-29-2016

If you can't get pussy in US/UK/AUS then you are not a true player. Period. Women are women everywhere. THough, I agree the women in the forementioned countries are not as feminine and sexy and EASY as in EE, SA or Asia. But to say that Asian amercans can't or are not as succesful as other races in their first world country is just bullocks. I see plenty of fine babes in UK/US, very fuckable, for us Asians too!
You just gotta work and improve your game, homie.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - El Chinito loco - 01-29-2016

I respect guys in general who find this forum and actually stick around as productive members. For asian guys in particular it's really breaking the odds.

Most asians in the west are immense pussies, mentally fragile, and extremely blue pill. Both men and women alike. I hate to say it but it's nearly undeniable.

It's difficult to read the bullshit in rather mainstream forums or news dedicated to asian "community" shit. Most of it is lame crap written by white knight manginas or asian grrrl power ultra feminists who both couldn't give two shits about self improvement or the betterment of men.

By not being duped and finding your way here you're already in the top 10% of socially aware men.

Some guys still don't quite get it but i'm usually impressed by the breadth of knowledge and lifestyle of most of the asian guys on here.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - whiteknightrises - 01-29-2016

It seems like this thread is geared towards Asian men looking to game non-Asian women

However, if anyone is interested, I wrote up some info on Bangkok (went there for New Years weekend):

thread-32193...pid1183760

I had a lot of fun / did well with the local Thais but I'm also Korean and fairly good looking (I would rate myself at least a 7)

If you're Korean, realize that Koreans are basically the gods of Asia right now because of K-pop, K-drama, etc. Actually, I've even run into girls from Europe/Latin America that are really into Koreans as well (though they usually aren't that hot, whereas even some 8+ Thai girls' eyes lit up when I told them I was Korean).

This effect doesn't seem as pronounced in places like the U.S. though, since the U.S. already has its own pop culture and generally clowns on the Asian man in media (think the dude from Hangover)

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - jayko - 01-29-2016

Always a good source of information being shared here. Nice write up and pls share more.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Fortis - 01-30-2016

Hey,

I'm not asian, but one thing I have noticed in china:

KOREAN DUDES are pedastalized as fuck. If you are Korean and like Chinese girls you can do very well here. I know a 45 year old Korean-born American who totally slays it with girls in the 18-22 range.

I don't know how he does it, but one thing I do know is that Koreans are considered fashionable in china. Their music, fashion and style is very much appreciated here. if you are korean I'm sure you can do well in the big cities of China.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - whiteknightrises - 01-30-2016

Quote: (01-30-2016 12:04 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Hey,

I'm not asian, but one thing I have noticed in china:

KOREAN DUDES are pedastalized as fuck. If you are Korean and like Chinese girls you can do very well here. I know a 45 year old Korean-born American who totally slays it with girls in the 18-22 range.

I don't know how he does it, but one thing I do know is that Koreans are considered fashionable in china. Their music, fashion and style is very much appreciated here. if you are korean I'm sure you can do well in the big cities of China.

Yep. I'm not really into Chinese girls but I did bang a FOB one in New York before I moved to Asia.

Her roommate (Chinese dude) seemed really angry that she was so into me and said something along the lines of "It's like you walked out of a Korean drama for her."

2nd time I went over she made me a full on Korean meal (must have taken hours). I felt kinda bad after I smashed and told her I was leaving for Asia

It truly is absurd. I noticed people dropping the term "White God Factor" around here - in my Bangkok post, I mentioned what I call the Korean God Factor. In Bangkok, an entire BTS train (their above-ground metro system) was a Korean food advertisement. Another day, I walked by a building that was a "Korean education center" with events like "Korean culture supporter ceremony"

On Tinder in Bangkok, I got several matches every hour - in America, almost none (the ones I did get were usually whales). I also tried this in Saigon (Vietnam): matched with a couple of 9s, one who even told me she was into Koreans

Misc: Also matched with some cute girls in Ukraine (one half-Korean half-Ukrainian [Image: tard.gif])

^On the Korean note: does anyone have any info on what it's like being Korean in Japan? I went through that huge Japan thread and one guy said they just expect you to speak Japanese because they think you're Japanese or something (vs. some white guy who goes there and obviously doesn't look Asian/Japanese).

The reason I ask is, Japan colonized Korea at one point, and I am curious to know if Japanese are as into Koreans/Korean culture as their Asian counterparts or if they still view as inferior. Lots of people here say Japanese/Koreans are the hottest Asians (I can confirm Koreans are really hot) so I'm curious

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - HOD - 01-30-2016

Quote: (01-30-2016 12:04 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

I recently notice a growing Korean fetish arising in America at a low frequency, in the last three years I have been ask on numerous occasion by random white/black/latino american girls if I was Korean, after I told them I wasn't they seem extremely disappointed.

While traveling through Asia, I was asked frequently by Spaniards, Polish, Japanese, and Chinese girls if I was Korean, I told them the truth, the conversation took a quick nosedive. My wings, in the past have gone ballistic and have strongly urge me, to play this up.

To my defense, I feel my game is pretty solid and I'm getting laid either way, I'm just really proud to be Chinese American. But I do notice the K-pop has improve the image of Asian Men in Europe and somewhat in the Anglosphere.

I randomly and accidentally got a bang from a blonde mormon girl, who only dated Korean dudes, her current job and future job occupation: ESL teacher in Korea! She's currently studying for a Master in TESOL at ASU.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Mentavious - 01-30-2016

I know for a fact Thai girls love anything Korean as well.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 01-30-2016

Quote: (01-30-2016 12:33 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

^On the Korean note: does anyone have any info on what it's like being Korean in Japan? I went through that huge Japan thread and one guy said they just expect you to speak Japanese because they think you're Japanese or something (vs. some white guy who goes there and obviously doesn't look Asian/Japanese).

The reason I ask is, Japan colonized Korea at one point, and I am curious to know if Japanese are as into Koreans/Korean culture as their Asian counterparts or if they still view as inferior. Lots of people here say Japanese/Koreans are the hottest Asians (I can confirm Koreans are really hot) so I'm curious

In 2007, when I was in Tokyo with my Thai ex-gf (100% Chinese descent though), most Japanese assumed she was Japanese too. One of the sushi chefs even told her, after learning she was Thai, that "you have a Japanese face, hehe!" I laughed at her, and I think she playfully kicked me under the table for it.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Zerdame - 01-30-2016

Koreans are good in Japan now. Can't say that 10 years ago. Kpop and all that has a big following in Japan. While not everyone listens to Kpop, many girls would still be open to talking/dating Korean guys. It would be good if you can speak Japanese(but its good anywhere to pick up abit of the local tongue) but you would be fine speaking English.

Racism against Koreans have also died down alot. Sure, you might run into some of those extremists having their Sunday rally at Shinjuku or Shibuya but these people are mocked by Japanese themselves and most Japanese, especially the younger ones, feel no ill intention towards Koreans.

Regardless of what you are, dressing up is important in Japan. Get a few nice threads and look good, it goes a long way.

I can speak Korean decently and girls are often impressed when I pull off Korean with them during my year long stay in Japan. Sometimes I just tell them I'm Korean-American and its all positive thus far.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Chengiz88 - 01-30-2016

Will be in Madrid very soon. Will drop a mini sheet of my experience there.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Jack Of All Trades - 01-30-2016

My experience as a overseas chinese person is that I've been mistaken for a lot. I've only been to the Philippines, and also in transit in tokyo, but I've been assumed to be japanese, I've met japanese people who immediately spoke japanese to me, thinking I'm one of them. Also in the philippines I've dated girls who've wanted to meet up with me because I looked KOREAN in their eyes, actually that was almost all of them.

My big takeaway of visiting Asia for the first time:
- there's no stigmas or preconceived notions of what you are or how your supposed to act, if your Asian
- there's tons of hot Asian girls, oh man I was blown away by the talent everywhere from manila to hong kong, etc. and there everywhere

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 01-30-2016

Quote: (01-30-2016 04:57 AM)Zerdame Wrote:  

Koreans are good in Japan now. Can't say that 10 years ago. Kpop and all that has a big following in Japan. While not everyone listens to Kpop, many girls would still be open to talking/dating Korean guys. It would be good if you can speak Japanese(but its good anywhere to pick up abit of the local tongue) but you would be fine speaking English.

Racism against Koreans have also died down alot. Sure, you might run into some of those extremists having their Sunday rally at Shinjuku or Shibuya but these people are mocked by Japanese themselves and most Japanese, especially the younger ones, feel no ill intention towards Koreans.

Regardless of what you are, dressing up is important in Japan. Get a few nice threads and look good, it goes a long way.

I can speak Korean decently and girls are often impressed when I pull off Korean with them during my year long stay in Japan. Sometimes I just tell them I'm Korean-American and its all positive thus far.

^ From my recent experiences, I think Japanese women are becoming a lot more open-minded about Asian guys outside of their ethnicity. One major contributor could be many Japanese guys opting for asexuality these days instead of fucking their women right....

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - HOD - 01-30-2016

Quote: (01-30-2016 02:27 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2016 04:57 AM)Zerdame Wrote:  

^ From my recent experiences, I think Japanese women are becoming a lot more open-minded about Asian guys outside of their ethnicity. One major contributor could be many Japanese guys opting for asexuality these days instead of fucking their women right....

The media is powerful, for the good and for the bad. Japanese women love K-Drama and K-pop.

There are current trend and mobility with the rise in Thai Drama and Chinese Drama. Thai men may benefit from this soon. Jack Ma of Alibaba, the richest Chinese dude in China, will begin making pro-chinese movies, this will help some of our future asian brothers in the the near decade.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ja...est-744371

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 01-30-2016

This thread is going in the direction I hoped for [Image: wink.gif]

I'll add that my experience in Gdansk (6 mos) and Kiev (1 mo) suggests that EE girls are more open to Asian guys than Western girls, even though Western girls are supposed to be more "liberal." You still need Game though, and the culture is more conservative, which may be good or bad, depending on your goals (ONS % is lower, but wife % is higher).

I actually noticed those "liberal" differences to a lesser degree between Western girls. When I daygamed in Atlanta, I'd usually run into "liberal" transplants, since the city is a transplant city, but when I did run into a more Southern girl, my interactions were better.

Of course, my interactions in Atlanta were best with the few girls who grew up in EE/SEA/LatAm, so naturally, I decided to go to the source [Image: wink.gif]

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - HOD - 01-31-2016

Quote: (01-30-2016 06:42 PM)262 Wrote:  

This thread is going in the direction I hoped for [Image: wink.gif]

I'll add that my experience in Gdansk (6 mos) and Kiev (1 mo) suggests that EE girls are more open to Asian guys than Western girls, even though Western girls are supposed to be more "liberal." You still need Game though, and the culture is more conservative, which may be good or bad, depending on your goals (ONS % is lower, but wife % is higher).

I actually noticed those "liberal" differences to a lesser degree between Western girls. When I daygamed in Atlanta, I'd usually run into "liberal" transplants, since the city is a transplant city, but when I did run into a more Southern girl, my interactions were better.

Of course, my interactions in Atlanta were best with the few girls who grew up in EE/SEA/LatAm, so naturally, I decided to go to the source [Image: wink.gif]

This exactly correlates with the influence of American Mass Media. EE girls as we all know are not affected/afflicted by American Liberal Mass Media compare to their American/Anglo counterpart.

Quote:Quote:

"I'll add that my experience in Gdansk (6 mos) and Kiev (1 mo) suggests that EE girls are more open to Asian guys than Western girls, even though Western girls are supposed to be more "liberal." You still need Game though, and the culture is more conservative, which may be good or bad, depending on your goals (ONS % is lower, but wife % is higher)."

That was also my experience.

The difference is, I met EE women mostly in Miami Beach. I dated mostly Russian, Ukrainian, Columbian, German and Norwegian and especially French women in Miami Beach. Most of these women are considered foreigners in our Anglo culture.

I have zero lays from American women in Miami Beach. Not due to lack of trying.

French and German girls are very open to Asian men in Miami. I heavily targeted them. They treated me like a man and view me first as a man, not as Asian men.

Every date I went on in Miami Beach, with these lovely Foreign women, we never spoke about Asia or Asian stereotype. We just drank and had fun.

I agree with you, I have never dated a liberal feminist, feminist are not open to Asian men, could be seen as viewing Asian's as FOBs/Foreigners or outsiders. I am starting to believe, this is more due to liberal feminist more likely to be brainwash and influenced by American Liberal Media.

I notice the only time I dated or banged an American girl, was when she was from Nebraska, Oklahoma or Windsor, Ontario (Canada). All three of those girls, like the EE girls only see me as a man, they never view or saw me as Asian. They never spoke about Asian food or topics. They treated me like I was American. Girls that exhibit conservative culture were more likely to view me as an American not as a Foreigner/Outsider.

Its weird that the only girl that gave me an oppurtunity were from conservative states. I think girls from conservative states are less affected by American Mass Media compare to girls from D.C., Los Angeles etc.

There is a clip below at 15:54 indicating, Gina Carano saying she has a crush on Bruce Lee, it is very evident she see him as a man, not Asian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qL-WZ_ATTQ