Roosh V Forum
Raw dogging awareness post - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Raw dogging awareness post (/thread-14840.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Raw dogging awareness post - Roosh - 08-04-2012

I really like blasting inside girls. The only time I can really do this is a one-night stand when I give a "nickname" and not contact her after. Did this to a girl on Norway. I came inside her four times. It was a great night.

If I do have a little Roosh, it would be in Poland. Didn't have much discipline there.

Raw dogging awareness post - WestCoast - 08-04-2012

I'm a prude relative to this! I won't go without one unless she is worth more than me. 2x minimum. On top of that needs to have a better job than me.... Needless to say i've gone without one a total of once the last few years.

Quote: (08-03-2012 07:30 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

If you're banging professional girls or rich girls or girls who are cheating on their husbands, they are either on the pill or will get an abortion.

Just don't raw dog with a girl who has nothing to lose.

Raw dogging awareness post - Blaze Frazier - 08-04-2012

So if you consistently raw dog, there is a greater risk for an STD? Hmm. I learn something new every day.

In all seriousness, I'll raw dog if I know the girl.

Raw dogging awareness post - Tuthmosis - 08-04-2012

Raw-Doggers of the World, Unite!

[Image: attachment.jpg7100]   

Raw dogging awareness post - reaper23 - 08-05-2012

Quote: (08-04-2012 02:09 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2012 01:07 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2012 11:22 PM)Maximus Wrote:  

How much is the morning after pill?

Around 40-75 bucks. A steal if you consider the opportunity costs.

Sometimes if you shop at CVS...buy anything like even a water or shaving cream look at your receipt. Randomly you will get a 30% off your next purchase. Go and stock up on the morning after pills, that's what I do.

where i live the girl has to show an ID to get the pill, OTC notwithstanding.

Raw dogging awareness post - lew - 08-05-2012

My friend recently found out that he has HIV. The doctor told him he has to contact all of his recent partners so they can get tested but given that he has been with 50-60 girls in the past 2 years and doesn't know all of their names, this will be near impossible

Raw dogging awareness post - kazz - 08-06-2012

Quote: (08-05-2012 08:59 PM)lew Wrote:  

My friend recently found out that he has HIV. The doctor told him he has to contact all of his recent partners so they can get tested but given that he has been with 50-60 girls in the past 2 years and doesn't know all of their names, this will be near impossible

Exactly, what a horrible situation to find yourself in...

Raw dogging awareness post - bacan - 08-12-2012

Going to check out crown as well. Btw guys you know lambskin condoms don't stop HIV, right? And Roosh, sheesh that is kind of crazy..

Raw dogging awareness post - Statsi - 08-12-2012

Quote: (08-04-2012 10:48 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I really like blasting inside girls. The only time I can really do this is a one-night stand when I give a "nickname" and not contact her after. Did this to a girl on Norway. I came inside her four times. It was a great night.

If I do have a little Roosh, it would be in Poland. Didn't have much discipline there.

Presumably this is an American Issue? In the UK they can't touch you after your third kid, and even if you have 3 there are ways to get around the CSA if you don't care or find child support morally objectionable.

Raw dogging awareness post - Kona - 08-12-2012

Quote: (08-03-2012 10:58 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2012 03:11 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

One thing I particularly hated about raw dogging was the need to pull out when I came. It meant that when I busted a nut, I was basically just jerking off with a girl in front of me. I prefer to cum while I'm inside a girl, and with a condom, I can do that.

This is something a lot of the Raw-Dog Fundamentalists™ omit. The bust is very important, and that shit ends up getting ruined by having to exit. Even if you got the jerk down to only one or two strokes, it's still not same.

Your ideal situation is raw, busting inside, but unless she's on the pill and certified by you, you're picking between evils.

I am a Raw Dog Fundamentalist.

The way I get around the jerk is by blasting in their mouths. This can be a hard sell with anal but I usually overcome the objection.

Of course the bust is better, but you now have the upper hand in the relationship, and are able to use little nicknames such as "cum dumpster" or "cum gobbler" in your day-to-day interactions with the girl.

Aloha!

Raw dogging awareness post - Roosh - 08-12-2012

[Image: troll.gif]

Did you tell your Ozzie buddy to reply after you?

Raw dogging awareness post - WesternCancer - 08-12-2012

I think I mentioned it before somewhere on this forum but has anyone tried lifestyle skyns? I use them with my main girl (not on bc. when she gets back in town im going to convince her to get an iud or something) and it feels nearly exactly like raw especially if there is the right kind of wetness. I always get sketched out and check if the condom is still on. The girl I banged a few days ago was the same. I started banging and I could swear I wasn't wearing a condom. Rawdogging is still #1, but I can barely tell the difference.

Raw dogging awareness post - gringochileno - 08-12-2012

Quote: (08-12-2012 04:52 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I think I mentioned it before somewhere on this forum but has anyone tried lifestyle skyns? I use them with my main girl (not on bc. when she gets back in town im going to convince her to get an iud or something) and it feels nearly exactly like raw especially if there is the right kind of wetness. I always get sketched out and check if the condom is still on. The girl I banged a few days ago was the same. I started banging and I could swear I wasn't wearing a condom. Rawdogging is still #1, but I can barely tell the difference.

I like those condoms but I wouldn't go nearly that far. I can definitely tell that I'm wearing a condom and it isn't as good as raw. I'll vouch for the brand though, they're my condom of choice right now.

Raw dogging awareness post - Timoteo - 08-12-2012

Quote: (08-12-2012 09:51 AM)bacan Wrote:  

Going to check out crown as well. Btw guys you know lambskin condoms don't stop HIV, right? And Roosh, sheesh that is kind of crazy..

Yes, but they are an option for guys that are more concerned about getting a chick pregnant, and less concerned about catching an STD. It's something that might feel more natural, while preventing pregnancy.

Raw dogging awareness post - Screwston - 08-12-2012

For some reason, I bust faster with Magnum's. I don't know if it's that lube or what. Just another reason I hardly ever wrap up.

Raw dogging awareness post - DirkJohanson - 08-12-2012

There's a new vaccine against HIV. I want to go get it soon. It just came out a couple of weeks ago. I almost always wear condoms when I fuck, but my main girl, who I use condoms with but who blows me a lot, is an heavy IV drug user, so I ain't taking any more chances.

Quote: (08-12-2012 06:46 PM)houston Wrote:  

For some reason, I bust faster with Magnum's. I don't know if it's that lube or what. Just another reason I hardly ever wrap up.

I've had the same experience, and I figured out that it was because other condoms were too small. I suspect that a lot of guys who hate condoms are wearing condoms that are too small.

Quote: (08-03-2012 07:34 PM)travelbangenjoy Wrote:  

I usually ask them if they are on the pill AFTER I've shot my load inside them because that's when I usually start worrying about it. If I'm in a country where you can buy the morning after pill over the counter at the pharmacy I'll march them down there before we part ways, buy it, and get them to take it in front of me.

Quote:Quote:

If you're banging professional girls or rich girls or girls who are cheating on their husbands, they are either on the pill or will get an abortion.

Hardly fool proof. Girls are strange creatures you can't make assumptions like that.

True. In fact, I think a doctor friend of mine knocked up a hoooker. Of course, the good thing about knocking up a hooker is that half the time, they have no idea who you are.

Quote: (08-02-2012 03:29 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

If you've raw dogged 2 chicks with it, you almost assuredly have the herp.

Not true. I actually tested negative for herp after god knows how many raw dog episodes. I've been exposed to it, but it hasn't infected me.

Some people have natural immunity against some STDs.

Exactly. After 30 years of fucking, I finally got one a few months ago, and it was only HPV, and I've raw-dogged a lot more than 2 chicks. I had a girlfriend who was a hooker - and a very busy one at that - and raw-dogged her for a year and a half, and neither of us got anything.

Quote: (08-02-2012 05:02 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Its bad to say..But I feel like i might be immune to alot of stuff.
I made the mistake of raw dogging..and busting in a chick the first night.
and she ended up hving hpv...luckily i didnt get it.
I banged a couple swinger type chicks..and was dumb enough to do it raw.
Then there was that one girl...

Either way..Im immune...or stds arent as easy to catch as people claim.
..or im not banging enough bitches.

I aggree with Statsi. Bang young educated and drivin girls.
they are usually on the pill or will abort it.
Thats saved me many times with all the girls i busted in

If STDs were as easy to catch as some people would like you to think, AIDS would have spread like wildfire into the straight community in the early 90s. Instead, we had a massive increase in single-motherhood.

Quote: (08-02-2012 07:50 PM)Arbiter Elegantiae Wrote:  

I used to always wear condoms when I was younger, but these days I end up rawdogging every girl by the second bang if not the first one. It also no longer scares me to rawdog a SNL, and I can rarely be bothered to pull out even when I know a girl isn't on the pill. I've bought a lot of morning after pills lately. But I honestly wouldn't mind impregnating the girl I'm with now. Something came over me about a year ago when I turned 30- I didn't used to want kids and used to be reasonably scared of getting an STD. Now, I just want to sow my seed as far and wide as possible and let fate decide what happens. I'm actually kind of attracted to the idea of getting a girl pregnant and having something permanent come from one of my bangs.

I've had that same feeling a lot lately, though it took me almost 20 years longer. For the last two nights, I've fantasized about me and my girl bringing home a random hooker and me impregnating the hooker.

PS Its not really a stretch. We've had threes with other hookers (my girl is one, too) 3 times in the past couple of weeks.

Raw dogging awareness post - Tex Pro - 08-12-2012

Let me guess, your friend's name is Telly?

Aids [Image: troll.gif]

Raw dogging awareness post - Screwston - 08-13-2012

LMAO a new type of [Image: troll.gif] has been discovered.

Raw dogging awareness post - Excelsior - 08-13-2012

Quote: (08-12-2012 03:51 PM)Statsi Wrote:  

Presumably this is an American Issue? In the UK they can't touch you after your third kid, and even if you have 3 there are ways to get around the CSA if you don't care or find child support morally objectionable.

Can you elaborate on this? Are you saying that after your third kid you can't be forced to pay child support? And what are these methods to get around child support?
Not challenging you, just curious. I wouldn't expect the UK (anglosphere, western, highly feminized) to have such a forgiving child support regime.

Raw dogging awareness post - Statsi - 08-13-2012

Quote: (08-13-2012 01:01 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2012 03:51 PM)Statsi Wrote:  

Can you elaborate on this? Are you saying that after your third kid you can't be forced to pay child support? And what are these methods to get around child support?
Not challenging you, just curious. I wouldn't expect the UK (anglosphere, western, highly feminized) to have such a forgiving child support regime.

You are charged up to your third child then no more after that. In america you are force to pay based upon what you can potentially earn, thus enslaving men on the penalty of prison for not paying or falling behind on payments. In the uk you only pay a % of what you earn, or more accurately what you declare to the taxman.

In the UK for the first child you pay 15% of you wage, for your 2nd child you pay an additonal 10%, for the third child you pay an additional 5%, then for your 4th to infinity child you pay nothing extra. so if you have three children you pay 30% of whatever you earn, but then effectively you are paying 30% of your wage to get girls pregnant with immunity.

Working outside of the tax system, being self employed, working abroad, earning money through a tax haven, and probably more all stop you paying the CSA. In the UK as with most countries guys do actually want to raise their kids, so most guys happily pay into the CSA in order to hopefully have access to their children in exchange for the cash.