Roosh V Forum
Tinder App - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Tinder App (/thread-19115.html)

Tinder App - The_CEO - 01-21-2015

won't the auto likes get you nabbed as a "bot"?

I notice they throw in (I think) decoy pics to get you to swipe left on them

Tinder App - LouEvilSlugger - 01-21-2015

Quote: (01-21-2015 09:02 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

LouEvilSlugger, where did you find these emojis?
Regular emojis avaiable for iPhone, I believe Android has the same.

Quote: (01-21-2015 10:19 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

This guy is doing it right. Everything is more fun with emoji. You can go plenty further. Look through all the emoji and think about what you can use when. You'll know you are doing it right when you remember where all your best emojis are. Whatsapp's best feature is the recently used emoji tab.
My Tinder game is standardized like McDonald's. I use the same opener on every girl and I have noticed patterns while on the learning curve that I use to my advantage (for example, I use the calendar emoji that says July 17 as a bait to push for the number as shown above). All my messages are pretty much stored on my phone so I just copy and paste as needed.

Tinder App - bigbait - 01-21-2015

Quote: (01-21-2015 10:56 PM)Mister X Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2015 12:34 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

You probably should just approach, but you could also just change your phone's location.

Well I'm waiting on Tinder Plus for that. I downloaded one of those automatic liker apps that lets you change your location and it didn't work.

Plus will allow people to change their location. Just a matter of when that's coming and how much it'll cost.

You can just install a location changer app - it is dead simple on android. i haven't done it on my iphone though

Tinder App - Roardog - 01-21-2015

Quote: (01-21-2015 08:32 PM)LouEvilSlugger Wrote:  

^ I'm particulary happy with my Tinder game

[Image: 2HzRmPS.jpg?1][Image: u9PMM0D.jpg?1][Image: dX1TgMs.jpg?1]
[Image: 2Y9izaX.jpg?1][Image: EtPxunX.jpg?1][Image: edMgA5d.jpg?1]
[Image: YUUXq8o.jpg?1][Image: YCdZvli.jpg?1]

Love the simplicity of this. No having to worry about creative/witty openers or engaging something from their profile. Just cut and paste and spam to the girls you match with. Definitely giving this one a crack and will let you guys know how I go.

Tinder App - Ingocnito - 01-22-2015

Quote: (01-21-2015 08:53 PM)DumbfromBirth Wrote:  

Nice man, one of the things I find it hard to get past is the girls that get way too many matches and therefore never respond to my first message or take a day or two to log back in and reply a second time. Im going to try using just emojiis I like it.

yea, I noticed that too re. the log in to see who you are. But that means that girls are liking a lot of guys photos in the first place, I personally don't just right swipe average lame barely fuckable broads. I screen all them out. The emojis are pretty funny I agree.

This app had only sort of caught on in medium sized cities and it's spotty. U need to live near a 750k-1.25m+ location to have a decent sample size. Otherwise, for me, I've got to increase my distance to 60 miles to latch onto better matches.

Tinder App - Ingocnito - 01-22-2015

Quote: (01-19-2015 09:46 PM)tallandblonde Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2015 08:59 PM)The_CEO Wrote:  

For anyone thinking of giving up.. def. experiment with photos.
I was about to quit for good but tried a new photo based on stuff I read in this thread and it turned it around for me
I'm not killing it or anything but getting some nice matches now.

And don't sweat b.s. like height. Put it out of your mind. Have faith that statistics are in your favor and eventually someone you like will like your look.

I'm considering doing the same. What did you change them to?

I have a good body but not really any good pictures of it. Mirror selfies are tacky IMO but short of waiting until the summer and getting a pic at the beach I'm out of ideas.

Yea, that's the oddity of this Tinder game, girls are constantly taking selfies and group pics to capture their best moments. I'm the type that doesn't stop the middle of a great time to be like:"Hey, lets take a fuckin stupid ass pic right now and kill the vibe.." There's something inherently NOT LIVING hijacking moments of life just to capture every interesting bit.

Tinder App - Clemmo - 01-22-2015

Who else is feeling that Tinder is starting to dry up. The matches I'm getting in Tinder tend to either bots or fatties for me in LA. There used to be attractive women who were open to talk on Tinder when I first downloaded the app early last year :/

Tinder App - The_CEO - 01-22-2015

^^^^
Yes possibly but I only just started trying it.

I have gotten some matches - not many, but good ones so I keep swiping. It's like playing Blackjack or the slots.

Tinder App - DumbfromBirth - 01-22-2015

I mostly hate tinder where I live. Low quality matches or high quality and no response. I usually install it for a week, see if its changed then delete it for 4months.

There is definitely a market for a good dating app now, just have to make it slightly different and build a good underground following. Tinder can def be improved like make guys pay girls not for better ratio, something different from swiping and maybe a few more features.

Quote: (01-22-2015 12:13 AM)Ingocnito Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2015 09:46 PM)tallandblonde Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2015 08:59 PM)The_CEO Wrote:  

For anyone thinking of giving up.. def. experiment with photos.
I was about to quit for good but tried a new photo based on stuff I read in this thread and it turned it around for me
I'm not killing it or anything but getting some nice matches now.

And don't sweat b.s. like height. Put it out of your mind. Have faith that statistics are in your favor and eventually someone you like will like your look.

I'm considering doing the same. What did you change them to?

I have a good body but not really any good pictures of it. Mirror selfies are tacky IMO but short of waiting until the summer and getting a pic at the beach I'm out of ideas.

Yea, that's the oddity of this Tinder game, girls are constantly taking selfies and group pics to capture their best moments. I'm the type that doesn't stop the middle of a great time to be like:"Hey, lets take a fuckin stupid ass pic right now and kill the vibe.." There's something inherently NOT LIVING hijacking moments of life just to capture every interesting bit.

You just described the hottest girl I've matched with. Well at least in her photos. B/c they were all group shots w/ her hot friends partying, or killer selfies. Oh, and she had photoshopped these too
She had her IG w/ her real name and none of her "real" photos were as good.

Tinder App - DJ-Matt - 01-22-2015

Dude this is fucking brilliant, going to use the emojis right now on my OKC match.

Tinder App - Aliblahba - 01-22-2015

+1 to Blurred Stevens (Blurry Stephan in French) for helping me get my Tinder profile on track. My phone is full of blond Mississippi matches, ages 22-30. Not bad for only a few days of being here.

Tinder App - Lizard King - 01-22-2015

Quote: (01-21-2015 10:52 PM)The_CEO Wrote:  

I just got a new phone.
For Whassapp... the only one I saw to download is Whasapp Pro - is that what I want?

It isn't. It is probably a scam/fake app. Whatsapp is free(kind of). You don't need to pay for it at all.

Cool - I just downloaded it (Whassapp).

Then to add someone you just need their cell #?

Tinder App - Lizard King - 01-22-2015

Quote: (01-22-2015 03:00 PM)The_CEO Wrote:  

Cool - I just downloaded it (Whassapp).

Then to add someone you just need their cell #?
Correct.

These threads are interesting:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44140.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-29827.html

I don't use tinder, but do use whatsapp. It will enable you to discern if the # you have been given is genuine.

In the context of this thread, whatsapp could be your next step from tinder.

Tinder App - bigbait - 01-22-2015

In case you guys didn't see there is a webapp for whatsapp as of yesterday. I already love it.

Tinder App - Roardog - 01-22-2015

Quote: (01-21-2015 11:52 PM)Roardog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2015 08:32 PM)LouEvilSlugger Wrote:  

^ I'm particulary happy with my Tinder game

[Image: 2HzRmPS.jpg?1][Image: u9PMM0D.jpg?1][Image: dX1TgMs.jpg?1]
[Image: 2Y9izaX.jpg?1][Image: EtPxunX.jpg?1][Image: edMgA5d.jpg?1]
[Image: YUUXq8o.jpg?1][Image: YCdZvli.jpg?1]

Love the simplicity of this. No having to worry about creative/witty openers or engaging something from their profile. Just cut and paste and spam to the girls you match with. Definitely giving this one a crack and will let you guys know how I go.

Gave this a try last night and it worked pretty well. I sent it to 16 girls I had previously matched with and got 4 numbers. I think a 25% hit rate is pretty good considering the lack of effort or customization involved.

Tinder App - DJ-Matt - 01-22-2015

Paydirt!

[Image: attachment.jpg24274]   

Tinder App - LouEvilSlugger - 01-22-2015

I'm currently using this routine:
Open with
[Image: p4SGW1Z.png?1](you may replace the glass of wine emoji with the ice cream cone, beer mug, coffee, or cocktail emojis)

Get the number with
[Image: 7JwX4tp.png?1]

Confirm the date (optional) with
[Image: O0IeT1X.png?1]

From experience, there are 3 scenarios possible:
1) her response is positive and you get the number
2) she makes you qualify
3) radio silence but doesn't unmatch you*

*I reinitiate with
[Image: NEFZ0Cb.png?1]

Quote: (01-22-2015 04:15 PM)Roardog Wrote:  

Gave this a try last night and it worked pretty well. I sent it to 16 girls I had previously matched with and got 4 numbers. I think a 25% hit rate is pretty good considering the lack of effort or customization involved.
[Image: 136404]

Tinder App - Sourcecode - 01-22-2015

lol.. where do these emojis even come from

Tinder App - dads - 01-22-2015

How would you open?

[Image: ztaxancycz9kwfgavcqt.jpg]

Tinder App - DumbfromBirth - 01-22-2015

Sometimes I'm SMH at whats wrong with some of these women. When a girls bio is "Did you know bass players have really big hands? Fact: I have severed a dead man's penis" ,

I'm reminded why I always delete this app

Tinder App - ~wrIghter~ - 01-22-2015

Quote: (01-22-2015 06:02 PM)dads Wrote:  

How would you open?

Ummm Steph...uhh you spelled my name wrong, but I'm flattered. Lets do this again sometime.

Tinder App - Cheetah - 01-22-2015

How would you open?

Who is this odell beckham jr?

Tinder App - bigbait - 01-22-2015

Quote: (01-22-2015 07:28 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

How would you open?

Who is this odell beckham jr?

I might say "oh shit! I am boys with odell! do you want me to introduce you to him?"