Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) (/thread-11951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - floridaboiii - 08-22-2018

Quote: (08-22-2018 12:03 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2018 07:30 PM)floridaboiii Wrote:  

Second the guy semi wanted to participate (get his dick sucked while she was riding me) where the first time the guy just videotaped and cheered me on. The woman stopped all that which was nice, i told her before Im not trying to have a MMF 3 some. The girl was also starting her period and started bleeding, pretty awkward. Anyways she let me finish in her mouth then they started smashing with me still in the room for a minute, freaky shit that kinda grossed me out.

She asked me if I could continue to do this to her as long as I'm here but I might have to pass.

[Image: 4znk4.gif]

Damn I just reread this lol.

Okay what happened is I cucked this guys wife.

I was in the club this past weekend drunk just walking around. A woman comes up passes me a note then disappears. I show all my friends the note and text the number that says I don't know you but I want to. It's a woman who wants me to fuck her while her boyfriend watches. I've done it before in the USA randomly off tinder so why not do it again (besides the fact that I'm in a third world country).

The first time I cucked a guys wife my heart was pounding. The picture on tinder was of this fine ass big booty Latina. I expected a dude or some whale to answer the door.

The girl answers the door in a towel and she starts jumping up and down. The couple is actually pretty cool. I'm pretty nervous not gonna lie but they tell me it's all good and to relax. She makes the moves, takes her clothes off and shit and the dude is telling me, "make her suck your dick." I have a sextape out there somewhere (I tell dude just make sure You don't record my face). He throws me condoms he tells me I can cum in his wives mouth. He's telling me good job and shit. When I'm done I laugh at the ridiculousness of it and he tells me if it makes his girl happy he's happy. I leave and never see them again.

This time in the third world country the couple pulls up and we go to a motel. The guy asks me if I've ever cucked someone before and I tell him yes. He keeps saying have you ever done 3 before and I'm a bit confused, the woman told me I'm gonna fuck her and the husband will watch. The wife comes and sits on my lap and I ask her again what this is and she tells me I get to fuck her and the husband will watch.

The husband starts smoking a cigarette. The wife comes out in lingerie she also has a fat ass and nice tits. Start fucking her. The husband is just over chillin. She starts bleeding and we stop I jump in the shower and when I come out she's making out with him. I sit on the couch and she tells me to come back over to the bed. We get going again and once again she's bleeding. I jump in the shower and this time I come out and she's sucking this dude off. At this point I'm thinking this is weird as fuck, grab my phone and sit on the couch (I can't leave because it's a motel and they picked me up). Now she comes over gets on her knees and now she's sucking me off. She starts reverse cowgirl for a couple minutes then dude comes over and pulls his dick out for her while she's on me. Luckily for me she kinda shoos him away. For the third and final time I jump in the shower wash myself off because she's bleeding again and thank God it's over. They're making out and shit so once again I sit on the couch on my phone and wait for this awkward situation to end. Once again she comes over and starts sucking me off. I'm not fluent in the language and I don't know how to say this is kinda weird now so I'm like fuck it lemme get my nut. I finish. She gets up spits then goes to her husband and they proceed to have like 3 minutes of period sex with me still in the room. Like I said some nasty shit.

Once again told me it was nice to meet me and to be safe. She asked me if I'll continue to be her play thing and continued to text me until I stopped responding. I'm exotic in this country so she was very very into me. They were nice but idk if I'm ready to truly be a cucker it's just kinda weird to me.

Oh btw I'm on I think 13 girls in this new country in the past 6 months. This is with horrible logistics and bad language skills (i am much better than I was though) (I don't have a car or my own place and last weekend was the first time I've been able to go out, I live an hour to an hour and a half away from where all my tinder matches are) (i went out for the first time past weekend and smashed one girl that night and also cucked another girl) im moving solo this weekend so things should open up a shit ton more. Datasheet will come.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Montrose - 08-23-2018

+1, +7 for the year. Day game. As I was walking home from my plate’s place yesterday at 8:30 pm I approached that girl on the avenue. 24, Korean student, in Paris for a week, thin, cute, 7, or maybe 8 if you like Asians as much as I do. Took her number and offered to meet for drinks an hour later. We went to an upscale bar, walked back to my place, and so to bed. I had already banged my plate a few hours earlier, but sex went fine thanks to the Coolidge effect. She stayed over and left in the morning. Might see her again before she leaves. #159

Takeaways:
- I was carrying a shopping bag which made her more trustful. I might make it a rule to carry a shopping bag for daygame. The approach looks more spontaneous.
- I have more success on the avenue than in the park because the park mostly has tourists on a tight schedule while the avenue has more leisurely strolling girls (but hanging out in the park in summer is nicer). May stick to the avenue in the future.
- I’m having more success in daygame, while online dating has been much more difficult of late.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - sarcofago - 08-23-2018

Had a threesome last night after 10 years. Last time was 2 guys - 1 girl, now was 2 girls- me.

The threesome was literally staged by the South American girl I met from Tinder. We had a few drinks and then I tried to pull her back to mine, but she insisted to chill at her friend's place, which was 1 mile from mine. Finally, I said fuck it lets go, almost sure that the bang was impossible. Her friend (from Central Europe) was a bit drunk and I also saw cocaine leftovers on a mirror. She says hi and straight away brings some sexy outfits and in 2 minutes both girls were dressed like whores. I banged them both for an hour and then got the signal to get the fuck out of their apartment. I think they were a couple, but no sure. A really unexpected threesome.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - _Samo_ - 08-25-2018

+ 7/10 from tinder, really cute face and nice body. 2nd date bang, #7 of the year for me.

First date I met this girl out in the park, just a short 1 hour date. She turned up 30 minutes late which was annoying but her excuse seemed legit enough and she seemed genuinely sorry. The date itself went ok, her English wasn't the best but she understood most of what I said. She told me I was the first foreigner she had ever been on a date with.
I could tell she was into me from her body language and how she responded to my casual touches. I cut the date off after around 1 hour and she actually said she was disappointed because she wanted to meet for longer. This is my usual strategy here, short first dates.

She messaged me later that night saying she was so sorry for being late and please give her another chance another day, which kind of surprised me. She then suggested we meet up Friday, originally she wanted to meet up out and get ice cream in the park but I said there will be a storm (true, there was) and for her to come to my place. She agreed straight away with no resistance to come over.

After about 1-2 hours I made my move and she kissed me back enthusiastically. Went to my room shortly after, I told her there is no room on this sofa.

At first it was straight forward she let me take her top and bra off, everything was running smoothly but then she gave me a ton of lmr. For about 2-3 hours we were making out on my bed and I had her down to her jeans but she wouldn't let me touch her pussy. Everytime I tried she would grab my hand and say no she wont do it today, she even said the classic 'i wont sleep with you today just so you know'. I kept saying 'just relax, we don't have to do anything you don't want to, enjoy the moment' or something like that. She told me she only had sex with her boyfriends before and hadn't had sex since breaking up with her last one a few months ago.

Eventually her jeans came off and shortly after she said 'ok fine, i'm going to the bathroom'. When she came back we finally had sex after hours of foreplay and lmr. The sex itself was alright but a bit of a struggle for her as she was extremely tight. But overall a really cute girl who I'm definitely open to seeing again at some stage.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Cup_Cake - 08-27-2018

+1 4.5/10. She was on her period; yuck but I had to do it wrapped because I was so horny

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - AneroidOcean - 08-27-2018

+1

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - lonewolf1992 - 08-27-2018

+1 6.0/10.0 colombian leftist with short fringe and communist tendencies was banged by this Pro-american colombian. Told her straight away I take no shit from leftist bs and loved trump. strangled her and banged her pretty good. These feminists bitches are really into bad 'fascists' boys.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Leonide - 08-29-2018

+1 ! It's happened last week, a 8 or 9/10 (the hottest girl i fucked this year !), nice girl, met on tinder. She is 19 years old (me 23) and she has dark hair, brown eyes, and a nice body, with good chest (C size), and nice ass.

We had our first date in my home to enjoy my swimming pool. We have swimmed, played in water, have fun, and begun to get mor close, and to touch each other. Then, I pinned her against the wall of my pool, pretending to play, but she understood, that game had changed for something more... exciting.

We start kissing, more and more harder. I would be happy to bang her right now, because i love sex in water, but she did want fuck in my bed room. So we went there, and continue to kiss each other, more and more wildly. We take his bikini and my boxer and then she pushed me onto bed, and climbed on me. She smiled on me, and said :

"Let me do baby, I will be on charge !"

She already told me she is a dominant girl. I decided to let her in control for a while, and she start sucking me. It was very good, so I let her climb on me, and start ride me then. She fucked me very good in cowgirl position, and I did appreciate this.

Then, she started to taunt me, to say i'm "his fucktoy", and say "I fuck you guy". So i decided to take back control, and show her who is the boss.

I fliped her onto his back, and pinned her on bed. She struggled a bite to regain the upper hand, but i said her "just relax babe, now it's me on charge". I start fuck her in missionary, and go faster and faster. Then i switched her in doggy position, and banged her very very hard, spanking her ass, and pulling her hair at the same time.

We finally have our orgasm, and she said she did enjoy this, and want a second meeting soon.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Montrose - 08-29-2018

I checked the 118 last bangs in this thread

56 were sourced online (mostly Tinder)
40 were unspecified (but sound like they are mostly Tinder as well)
15 from night game
5 from social circle
2 from day game

This has little statistical value of course but it gives some idea of where the action is.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 08-29-2018

Quote: (08-23-2018 12:10 PM)sarcofago Wrote:  

Had a threesome last night after 10 years. Last time was 2 guys - 1 girl, now was 2 girls- me.

The threesome was literally staged by the South American girl I met from Tinder. We had a few drinks and then I tried to pull her back to mine, but she insisted to chill at her friend's place, which was 1 mile from mine. Finally, I said fuck it lets go, almost sure that the bang was impossible. Her friend (from Central Europe) was a bit drunk and I also saw cocaine leftovers on a mirror. She says hi and straight away brings some sexy outfits and in 2 minutes both girls were dressed like whores. I banged them both for an hour and then got the signal to get the fuck out of their apartment. I think they were a couple, but no sure. A really unexpected threesome.

If it's 2 dudes, that's not a 3some, unless you're fucking the other dude.

That's a tag team on a girl, or a what's known as a devil's 3some.

The only 3some a guy counts if it's 2 girls, either way, sounds like an easy 3some lay up for you!

+1 Saturday Night

+11 for the year, one night stand

I'd say a 6.5 body, 6 face

Tiny little thing at 5'3 and 100lbs, with nice puffy pierced nipples.

I was in a different state with friends we had just finished dinner.

Matched this chick on tinder, her pics were somewhat deceptive, thinking it might be a SIF, she sent me a selfie but still wasn't sure.

I also had told her I'm sort of new to the town that I travel for work alot but I'm based out of here, but live out of a suitcase.

I bounced after dinner and got a ride to her pad.

Her and her friend were drinking outside and seemed surprised I was who I was - always a good sign.

We chatted for a bit, I invited both girls out, the other definitely was giving me eyes and seemed receptive. I got a 3some vibe, but wasn't trying to spend all night making it happen.

My date and I went for a walk to a pretty rad dive bar, had 2 drinks there then walked to downtown.

We hungout at another brew co bar down town.

Both places we got to know eachother a bit, she literally just moved into the town I was at the Monday before, and we was still unpacking.

She was actually really sweet and definitely had some sass.

Long story short we get an uber back to her place, while waiting for the ride, we started making out, grabbing her ass, and finally we get to her pad.

We kind of pause, talk to her friend, her friend goes and smokes.

Start making out, tell her to tell her friend not to come through her room, she tells her friend she's making out with me and go through the other way.

We get naked fast, fuck her raw, bust into a towel, take a piss, then fuck again. I stay for a bit then get an uber back to my boys at the bars.

I'm basically playing the hey I'm on my 2nd interview for another job out of state and will let her down lightly.

I plan on coming back to this city soon, it's one of my favorites right now.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - subterfuge - 08-29-2018

Quote: (08-29-2018 11:03 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

I checked the 118 last bangs in this thread

56 were sourced online (mostly Tinder)
40 were unspecified (but sound like they are mostly Tinder as well)
15 from night game
5 from social circle
2 from day game

This has little statistical value of course but it gives some idea of where the action is.

It's been all tinder for like years lol
Which is a bit of a shame as that only works for good looking dudes to bang girls who are a little below them usually, and 'game' doesn't really come into it. Still fun to read the stories though! [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (08-29-2018 01:07 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  

It's been all tinder for like years lol
Which is a bit of a shame as that only works for good looking dudes to bang girls who are a little below them usually, and 'game' doesn't really come into it. Still fun to read the stories though! [Image: smile.gif]

Nah I'm in 100% disagreement with this.

I've seen average dudes with great text game pull a number, get them out, and bang them.

I've seen these same dudes pull some hotties.

Guys always like to discredit online bangs as "not real game" which is bullshit.

The literal only difference is in real life you approach, get the number, bang then & there or another day.

With online game you match, get the number, bang on the first meet or another day.

For both ways it still takes:
-Text game
-Dressing up
-Regular date game
-Push/pull game
-Beating LMR
-Fucking them right
-Post sex texts and repeat bangs

Sure girls may come right over to your place when you match BUT it takes skills and game to make them feel comfortable to blow you and then fuck them while you put a finger in her ass.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kirdiesel - 08-29-2018

I am not hating on Tinder bangs at all (Banged some from Tinder) but there is def less game required than pure regular day game or night game.

You are gaming girls who are already sexually attracted and can see themselves fucking you.

All you have to learn to do is set things up properly, follow through and not fuck it up. I am not saying it requires no game but def LESS GAME for sure. If your dating skills are strong you are pretty much good to go.

With other types of game you gotta take girls who aren't possibly the least bit interested in fucking you and turn nothing into something. Deal with girls in groups. Deal with friends.

Shes on the app looking for a relationship and fuck somebody whether she admits or not or else she wouldnt have signed up in the first place.

From my perspective 50% of the game is already done for you. The pitcher already threw the ball over the plate. You just gotta Mark Mcguire that shit over the wall.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Leonide - 08-29-2018

Personally I fuck all girls i can, and i realy don't car about "game" or not XD If bang girl on tinder is "too" easy so it's fine for me.

Quote: (08-29-2018 04:22 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I am not hating on Tinder bangs at all (Banged some from Tinder) but there is def less game required than pure regular day game or night game.

You are gaming girls who are already sexually attracted and can see themselves fucking you.

All you have to learn to do is set things up properly, follow through and not fuck it up. I am not saying it requires no game but def LESS GAME for sure. If your dating skills are strong you are pretty much good to go.

Thats why I said there's 2 different paths but that they merge together in the end.

The bolded part is only partly true and just like in real life, if you game a girl and number close her, she's already attracted you as well, the other girls that don't match you or blow you off in person don't count.

You don't think those chicks you approach in person are on dating apps? Come on man, AWALT.

How many online bangs do you have? How many apps do you use? How many matches have you had?

You realize they're opening a bagful of dicks everything they're on the app right?

It's not just don't fuck it up game, you have to set yourself apart from those guys.

It's whole another level of game that isn't the same as day/night game, it's definitely harder work to stay on top of it and get her out.

Keep in mind approaching in person takes skill for sure, I'd agree with you, yes opening and number closing a girl in person is more difficult than online.

Quote:Quote:

With other types of game you gotta take girls who aren't possibly the least bit interested in fucking you and turn nothing into something. Deal with girls in groups. Deal with friends.

Agreed, like I said before, it's different for sure.

Quote:Quote:

Shes on the app looking for a relationship and fuck somebody whether she admits or not or else she wouldnt have signed up in the first place.

From my perspective 50% of the game is already done for you. The pitcher already threw the ball over the plate. You just gotta Mark Mcguire that shit over the wall.

Disagree, there's plenty of girls on there looking for relationships or dating, not just a quick fuck, filtering those types out take skill. Even better if you bang a girl that says she's looking for an LTR or "no hook ups"

The way I'm reading you reply I don't think you use online apps much otherwise you'd know that it's nowhere near 50% dude.

It's only gotten crazier online also.

The only thing she sees are pics, a good looking guy could fuck it all up by a single text or a single sentence that comes out of his mouth.

Lest we forget her mood can change and she hits up one of many other dudes.

You still need alot of skill and finesse to bang chicks online

I'm saying this from the experience of countless bangs, dates, and fuck ups.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - subterfuge - 08-30-2018

Quote: (08-29-2018 05:04 PM)Leonide Wrote:  

Personally I fuck all girls i can, and i realy don't car about "game" or not XD If bang girl on tinder is "too" easy so it's fine for me.

Exactly. I've got nothing against 'online game' either. Makes perfect sense and my better looking friends literally use tinder like free prostitutes lol. Probably like 60+ bangs per year

They simply match and then text the girl 'DTF?'. Most will say yes since they are attracted by the good looks.
Then he'll say 'Meet me at this address at 8pm''.
About half of the girls will try to make him work for it, maybe go on a date first or convince them further at least, but he'll just unmatch them girls, and then just literally get the remaining girls to meet him at his place and they get straight to the sex without barely saying 'hi' lol

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Leonide - 08-30-2018

[/quote]
About half of the girls will try to make him work for it, maybe go on a date first or convince them further at least, but he'll just unmatch them girls, and then just literally get the remaining girls to meet him at his place and they get straight to the sex without barely saying 'hi' lol
[/quote]

Agree with that. And I find it very great [Image: biggrin.gif]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Bizet - 08-31-2018

+1.

I caught up with an old friend for a few beers at a bar last night. He had an early start the next day and couldn't stay out for long, so after he left I went out to the bar's smoking area and started approaching groups of girls.

The second set I opened hooked, so I sat down at their table and joined them. It was a three set, one really hot blonde and to kind of cute brunettes. I was originally into the blonde, but I discovered that she had a boyfriend. One of the brunettes was really into me though, so I switched my attention to her.

Long story short I ended up taking her home and banging her. She's sleeping in my bed right now. I can't really sleep at the moment, so I figured I'd write this post up instead.

The girl was a 21 year old Australian. My 14th notch for the year

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Oak - 09-01-2018

Quote: (08-29-2018 04:22 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Online and text game is one dimensional game. It's barely game at all.

It's like trying to play a symphony with nothing but a whistle. In person game is like having an orchestra - body language, tone of voice, physical presence, kino, can't ghost if you're talking face to face. These can be used to punch above your weight in terms of physical attractiveness or get a girl who doesn't consider you her usual 'type'. It's very rare to punch above your weight on tinder, it's nearly always punching down.

Reminds me of this excellent post:

Quote: (07-12-2018 02:12 PM)BadKing Wrote:  

Tinder has lower quality than the open hunt, both in terms of physical and mental qualities.

You’re guaranteed to date significantly down, and the killer for me; it’s unromantic to an extreme. Prostitution, with the exchange of your superior looks for an inferior looking, horny girl. No challenge, no fun, no romance.

The fun in game is to hunt a woman of superior looks to your own. Then you have to use your charm, and that’s what’s rewarding.

Day game works great in parks, and night game while dying in the clubs has never been more alive in trendy bars.

Find the trendy bars.

I will also add that true good looking girls are not on tinder (don’t last very long) because they get bored of the predictability of it. They know they’ll get a match on all right swipes.

Girls are on tinder to either promote their Instagram, or because it’s addictive and their mental health isn’t doing so good. It’s basically for the bottom feeders—both men and women.

So you saying that Chads will get all the pussy...the real ones are not on tinder, they’re getting it in real life.

I say all this as a complete hypocrite as i use tinder and have posted bangs from it in this thread. But I want to get away from it for the above reasons.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Buddydowrongright2 - 09-02-2018

+2. Within 48 hours of touch down in Thailand I banged two Tinder chicks. One was a tattooed frumpzilla with a cute-ish face who I definitely will not be seeing again. The other was a pale, tall girl with a nice round ass with silky black hair down to her waist who was from a village and just visiting her friend in the city. Turned out her friend ditched her to study or something and she was stuck in a strange city by herself. It's 30 degrees here and 50% humidity yet she wore a jean jacket which hid her ample sweater sweet potatoes. I asked why and she said to protect her skin from the sunlight. She was already drunk when I showed up at her hostel (drank alone at a bar), and I came over to drop off the much needed Vitamin D supplement. Always happy to help an asian cutie with a booty in need.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Cup_Cake - 09-05-2018

+1, 3 for the year. hard 4

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - JWLZG - 09-05-2018

+1, 1st for the year, 6/10 white American

She #-closed me at a CS picnic, offering to go for drinks sometime.
The next day, she texted me asking about a craft beer venue I'd told her about, and if I wanted to go there together this weekend?

We met on Sunday, disregarding her disclaimer of: "I have to work the next day", moved on a shisha bar afterwards that I suggested. Made out with her intensely right after she was talking about feminism.

Went back to the craft beer place and rode our bikes to her apartment nearby. No LMR, got down to business after using the loo and fetching a glass of water.
Skinny, somewhat short brunette. Probably the roughest sex I've had, which included slapping, spitting, and degrading talk. I stayed over for the night.

Not the hardest bang in the world, but she claimed to not have had sex for a month.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 09-06-2018

+1 Last Friday Night

+12 for the year, one night stand

I'd say a 6.5 body, 6.5 face, slightly better than last time.

Mexican chick with massive nattie tits, a bit on the thicker side but in the right places.

She's a year fresh in my town, pretty local, I can tell from the get go we're going to fuck, just through our texts.

Meets me at a local bar, we ended up staying there and moved to an outside couch.

The conservation I kept sexual with jokes, but that opened the convo up to her being bi, liking 3somes with rules, I eventually pulled her hair and choked her a bit.

Her friend even checked in on her saying not to fuck me on the first date to which I took her phone and sent her friend a smart ass text with a funny "look at me, I'm the captain now" GIF.

We had about 3 drinks and 2 shots each before head to my house.

For about an hour it was pulling tooth and nail to her top completely off.

Here tits were huge but her nipples could've been a bit smaller but I'm not complaining.

Finally I just whipped my dick out which she latched onto and finally pulled her hair enough to where she started sucking my dick.

She did something a bit differen't than the usual BJ - which was suck the tip like a vacuum till it popped, I jokingly called her mouth a cock pump.

Finally after another 30 minutes of LMR and refusal to raw dog, I found a condom and we fucked for awhile.

Woke up, fucked again with another condom, I didn't cum, fell asleep woke up, and fucked her again in the AM finally getting my nut.

Long story short, she admitted she had fuck me eyes all night, (I already knew that), and the sexual convo was already leading to it.

She hamstered it saying she can't believed she fucked me on the first date, standard hamster.

She sent me a few nudes sine and we're meeting up tonight to fuck.

TL;DR Easy lay up bang, some LMR, repeat customer.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - RougeNoir - 09-07-2018

What's the point of having a +1 thread if men are on here breaking down how he banged a 4? The cutoff should be a 7. We need to learn techniques how to bang the 7+s in this age of social media and super hypergamy.