Roosh V Forum
Athens Greece data sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Athens Greece data sheet (/thread-13776.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Athens Greece data sheet - polish rumble - 07-25-2012

Quote: (07-15-2012 06:28 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (07-15-2012 05:02 AM)jackson.henley Wrote:  

But I wouldn't be surprised if the whore factor will go up. With 50% youth unemployment, I have not doubt that Greek girls will start to jump on cock the moment they smell cash... regardless of social circle.

Your assumptions are right.They have already started.As I see it the average Greek guy salary just falls short for their demands.

Good points. In economic circles Greece is now topic no 1. Just think about what might happen if Greece will still be doing what it does now: begging for more money, refuses to do reforms. Ratings are getting lower and lower. Germans and the whole Europe are getting more and more pissed, so now the realistic scenario is Greece out of Euro zone. When they return to drachmas the first year may be dramatic for Greeks, but not for foreign fuckers. I assume that 2013 spring/summer can be a paradise there. With some serious money you will be able to fuck around half of Greek population. But we cannot forget about Spain and Italy which are certainly 'chasing' Greece. I think that the crisis can actually be for once helpful here.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 07-25-2012

Mind you that the first victims of the crisis are the immigrant women like polish who have no other alternative than agree to sponsoring deals or turn back to Poland.Unfortunately now Poles leave Greece in mad and I am already affected.

Quote: (07-25-2012 06:58 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Mind you that the first victims of the crisis are the immigrant women like polish who have no other alternative than agree to sponsoring deals or turn back to Poland.Unfortunately now Poles leave Greece in mad and I am already affected.

I guess that's the bad news for a Greek guys like yourself, I don't give a fuck about them. If I were in Greece for woman, the very last ones I'd even touch would be polish girls or immigrants generally speaking.

Why? We have here write a few Russian and polish women.Some of them blatantly disappointed by Greek men.

Generally more and more girls give you the horny eye treatment which is a certain indicator that spreads are on the rise.We have to do careful usage of our resources now.The glorious days of relentless spending and fucking are over.

I bet you do, but it's not the essence that I can find in PL/UA/RUS, besides can you imagine yourself chasing Greek girls in Poland (If you find them) ? [Image: wink.gif] I bet you would be all over the locals

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 07-26-2012

I am currently in Paralia Katerini.The place to be.Tons of gorgeous super hot Serbian women cladily dressed.The view in the club tragedy was completely astonishing.I will post some pics.Not for the masturbation haters.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 07-26-2012

I took a lot of footage of Serbian women and srpski guys where you see what is going on.Of particular impression is the alpha walking style of the Serbs.They walk with legs open (I guys from to much football), slowly, with uptight posture and hands dominating the periphery like they cannot keep them close to body.I took some videos of the power individuals to see the walk.Very very different from polish guys posture and walking style i will try to sholt some videos with polish guys to compare.You will see what we mean by the brutal body alphaness Serbs among Slavs exercise and how this eliminates the rest of competition (they seem bodily handicapped).

After lot of search i found out some polish women.I took a video of them hitting randomly on Greek guys who were village style and did the wrong thing.Later I approached them and the interest was huge although the girls were about 18 years old.I asked them where they are from in polish.Kielce they answered.Then I talked to them about Liroy and they were screaming from joy (Liroy is from Kielce).While later talking in the elevator to a Serbian girl about Kosturica and famous Serbian basketnall players she did not understand a thing.The difference in response between plush and Serbian girls are day and night.I will shoot some live approaches to see you the coherence in response with Hungarian girls being in the middle.Seebian girls cut you of from first minute like Greek women do.Polish girls give chance to play ball.The competition is also way greater in case of Serbian women.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 07-27-2012

The Serbian walking style.

Typical Serbs.Your ass gets tightened a bit.

[Image: 20120726235709.jpg]

Example of hungarian girls.

[Image: scaled.php?server=843&filename=201207262...es=landing]

[Image: 20120726235842.jpg]

Athens Greece data sheet - Ferro - 07-27-2012

Your videos are set to "Private." Please set them to "unlisted" so that we may finally get a glimpse of Balkan Power.

Serbian women in Paralia.

[Image: 20120726235236.jpg]

Quote: (07-27-2012 03:48 AM)Ferro Wrote:  

Your videos are set to "Private." Please set them to "unlisted" so that we may finally get a glimpse of Balkan Power.

How do you set to unlisted?

Athens Greece data sheet - Ferro - 07-27-2012

Quote: (07-27-2012 04:14 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2012 03:48 AM)Ferro Wrote:  

How do you set to unlisted?

On Youtube, click your user name, goto video manager, on each video click the edit button, then under privacy settings set each to "unlisted" instead of "private," then click the blue "Save Changes" button at the bottom for each. This way we can view them and no one else can.

I set it to unlisted.

Serbian women on beach.

[Image: 20120727130429.jpg]

Athens Greece data sheet - Big Nilla - 07-27-2012

Quote: (07-27-2012 01:51 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

The Serbian walking style.

Basically he has a sorta flat-footed bodybuilder walk with arms out and minimal movement. Keeps his head up and is tensely/aggressively scanning around for guy-on-guy eye contact and walks kinda bow-legged. He's trying too hard to look like a bad ass. Can tell he's insecure. I used to do that sort of walk in clubs, especially the aggressive scanning. Works on weak guys. Wouldn't say it directly impresses girls though... maybe indirectly since weak guys will acknowledge your dominance.

If i were into that type of dog and pony type of masculine body language show and was walking by him I would walk erect and keep my chin up/head tilted and give him a hard look with my eyes without turning my face toward him and have a neutral/unimpressed face. That's more relaxed and better shows inner confidence. Moving your head to look around too much is weak.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 08-21-2012

Examples of Greek asses on beach taken from another forum.

[Image: party8a.jpg]

[Image: 4340.jpg]

This is the Balkan kurwa style.They let the bikini strip a bit loose on the side so you take glimpses of their pussy.

[Image: 0318w.jpg]

Greek women also very often smoke on the beach.

[Image: 0329001.jpg]

However I will go there myself to shoot some real stuff.
This is my photo.Very high heels are becoming increasingly common among Greek women.

[Image: 20120819154421.jpg]

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 08-23-2012

Example of polish girls underdating.Good looking young polish girl with unimpressive polish guy at least 10 years older than her,shorter and balding.

[Image: 20120823193039.jpg]

[Image: 20120823193641.jpg]

Another polish couple.The girl was looking rather good.You see the slavic legs etc.You notice the guy's posture,his clothes there is often a mismatch in polish couples with the girls looking much better.(polish guys are really skilled to keep them I cannot explain it they must have extra efficient game).

[Image: 20120823194325.jpg]

This is a hot polish couple.Both the girl and the guy look decent.

[Image: 20120823200248.jpg]

Glory to Slavs for upgrading the environment with their physical appearance.