Roosh V Forum
The Russia Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Russia Thread (/thread-35879.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

The Russia Thread - ArcticTraveler - 01-06-2019

"Finally broke the 3 date rule, and managed to bang a Russian within 4 hours of meeting for the first time. Curiously enough it all happened during the morning for once, and actually many first date possible bangs I lost because the girl was really sleepy, being quite late at night when the escalation finally arrived to kiss and groping. I'm starting to think that meeting as early as possible instead of dragging it out through the night might be an important factor around here. I'm still too much used to Spanish time where no one really goes out at all before 9pm usually.

But more importantly, it also gave me an insight into yet more confirmation of the 3-date rule though.

When discussing the fact post-sex, she confessed:

"If I told my friends that I had sex on the first date, they would despise me. They always say that if I do that, the guy will lose interest. But really, what is the difference? They would fuck the guy anyway after the third date, and then he can lose interest all the same, what is the difference between 1 date and 3 really?"

lol" -Moderest

This is good stuff.

How long were you in contact with her before meeting in person?

What was the communication medium? Online? Day game?

Were you able to screen her against other girls or is she a typical Russian woman?

Hi guys!

I'll be traveling to Moscow and surrounding area for three weeks. I have learned a lot so far thanks to this thread. I'll see what I can do about a data sheet when I go.

The three date rule sounds pretty standard. Going on a few "walks" are the first and second dates correct?

Mind if I ask what 4+ dates mean? She could be a virgin but after reading a few more threads your date would let you know.

Does any body have success with street game? I'll take machine gunner's advice and game in meuseums and old buildings while I'm soaking in all that history.

Has anyone brought a date to a Russian theater yet? And how did it go?

Anyway, that's all the questions I have for now. This thread is gold esspessially Washed Up Vets Crazy stories!

The Russia Thread - Bikal - 01-06-2019

Quote: (01-06-2019 05:20 PM)ArcticTraveler Wrote:  

I wouldn't do that for the first few dates, like the cinema, you don't talk for a while and it's better to do it when you're a few dates in rather than a the first few.

The Russia Thread - edlefou - 01-06-2019

Skip the theater, especially for the first date, unless you would go even if you weren't with her.

I once took a devka to St Andrews church off Tverskaya for a concert. It was free or not expensive, can't remember. Good opportunity to enjoy some live music and get comfortable holding your hand on her thigh. Classical music, especially live, is very emotional for lizards.

Next date I got the bang.

Quote: (01-06-2019 07:04 PM)Bikal Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 05:20 PM)ArcticTraveler Wrote:  

I wouldn't do that for the first few dates, like the cinema, you don't talk for a while and it's better to do it when you're a few dates in rather than a the first few.

Thanks Bikal! I'll keep that in mind.

I was thinking dates one and two as walks/activities.

Second/third dates with bars/karaoke bars.

Is learning salsa worth it? It doesn't seem like Russians do much exotic dancing but I have read that salsa is the next most popular next to club style pop dancing.

Quote: (01-06-2019 07:51 PM)edlefou Wrote:  

Skip the theater, especially for the first date, unless you would go even if you weren't with her.

I once took a devka to St Andrews church off Tverskaya for a concert. It was free or not expensive, can't remember. Good opportunity to enjoy some live music and get comfortable holding your hand on her thigh. Classical music, especially live, is very emotional for lizards.

Next date I got the bang.

Thanks edlefou! Yes, I've heard a lot about Russian concerts and it does seems more of a date thing. I'll check out some Churches in the area. They would be neat to see.

Good on you for the bang!

The Russia Thread - dildor - 01-06-2019

Kazakhstan around Almaty

Quote: (01-05-2019 04:17 AM)AkiKinnunen Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2019 03:00 PM)dildor Wrote:  

The way I see it at the very least I'll get an epic ski trip and have some bros in the area lined up as a backup plan to hang out with.

Where is the city/Oblast where you want to go skiing?

The Russia Thread - dildor - 01-06-2019

Yeah without digging too deep it appears I'm pay for everything - except her trip there and back. Fortunately it's pretty cheap right now with oil shitting the bed and have a pretty good place lined up to stay.

Quote: (01-05-2019 05:12 AM)Ceasar Wrote:  

Don't know if these is the best thread for it - but I am looking for a bit of an opinion here.

I've been talking to a girl from central Russia online and we've gotten to the point where we've booked flights to meet in one of the Stans and go skiing. What should I expect in a situation like this? It doesn't seem like a situation where I'll get truly gold dug - she's a year younger than me and has a stable job she can do from anywhere.

The way I see it at the very least I'll get an epic ski trip and have some bros in the area lined up as a backup plan to hang out with.

It should be fun. If you don't fuck up anything (such as by asking her to split the cost of the trip), you will likely get your joint worked on.

The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-06-2019

Kazan is super underrated. Telling everyone now. Not flooded with tourists like Moscow and St Petersburg. You also get a good mix of Eurasian Tartar women, Caucasus Brunettes and ordinary white skinned Russians. Theres no car rental unfortunately but the metro is pretty decent and a good amount of restaurants. Bauman Street is a nice walk, pedestrian-only wide street to take walk. I stayed at the Almaz while I was there for a week. Goes directly to the Kazan Kremlin

The Russia Thread - edlefou - 01-06-2019

Quote: (01-06-2019 10:48 PM)SaintLaurentJake Wrote:  

Kazan is super underrated. Telling everyone now. Not flooded with tourists like Moscow and St Petersburg. You also get a good mix of Eurasian Tartar women, Caucasus Brunettes and ordinary white skinned Russians. Theres no car rental unfortunately but the metro is pretty decent and a good amount of restaurants. Bauman Street is a nice walk, pedestrian-only wide street to take walk. I stayed at the Almaz while I was there for a week. Goes directly to the Kazan Kremlin

What were your favorite venues for day and night game?

The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-07-2019

Quote: (01-06-2019 11:49 PM)edlefou Wrote:  

Bauman street like I originally said nice for day game, Molodozhenov Park near the waterfront has tons of young girls. Mega Kazan Mall is good too. Night Game I went to Luxor and Idol clubs. Pretty close to each other.

The Russia Thread - Fornication - 01-08-2019

Quote: (01-07-2019 10:14 PM)SaintLaurentJake Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 11:49 PM)edlefou Wrote:  

Bauman street like I originally said nice for day game, Molodozhenov Park near the waterfront has tons of young girls. Mega Kazan Mall is good too. Night Game I went to Luxor and Idol clubs. Pretty close to each other.

Thanks for the info.

How is the nightlife in the week? Did you try Tinder there?

The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-08-2019

I didn't try Tinder really. Just did Cold approach Daygame and Night game. Nightlife is pretty good, not nearly as good as Moscow in terms of the amount of clubs and English speakers. But its easier to get around as its a smaller city. Also forgot to add Kyrlay Park for day game. Lots of young girls go to the amusement park, but its a mixed bag as there's a lot of families here too. Tsum mall is also close by the Kremlin with trendy Western shops nearby so all the younger crowd love it.
Keep in mind about 40-50% of the population is Muslim mostly Tatars. A few of the girls are going to be more conservative than others but generally, they practice it pretty liberally like Lebanon for example.

You'll find the average Russian HBs are just as good as Moscow and have girls like this which have turkish/mongol features and they are really sexy. Not the majority but a decent amount.
Here are some examples:
[Image: 2i6pijc.jpg]

[Image: 2naig04.jpg]
[Image: 2w50l91.jpg]
[Image: 157dx7d.jpg]

The Russia Thread - Batka - 01-08-2019

Quote: (01-08-2019 02:02 AM)SaintLaurentJake Wrote:  

I didn't try Tinder really. Just did Cold approach Daygame and Night game. Nightlife is pretty good, not nearly as good as Moscow in terms of the amount of clubs and English speakers. But its easier to get around as its a smaller city. Also forgot to add Kyrlay Park for day game. Lots of young girls go to the amusement park, but its a mixed bag as there's a lot of families here too. Tsum mall is also close by the Kremlin with trendy Western shops nearby so all the younger crowd love it.
Keep in mind about 40-50% of the population is Muslim mostly Tatars. A few of the girls are going to be more conservative than others but generally, they practice it pretty liberally like Lebanon for example.

You'll find the average Russian HBs are just as good as Moscow and have girls like this which have turkish/mongol features and they are really sexy. Not the majority but a decent amount.
Here are some examples:
[Image: 2i6pijc.jpg]

[Image: 2naig04.jpg]
[Image: 2w50l91.jpg]
[Image: 157dx7d.jpg]

[Image: FreeVector-Warner-Brothers.jpg]

The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-08-2019

Quote: (01-06-2019 09:36 PM)dildor Wrote:  

Kazakhstan around Almaty

Quote: (01-05-2019 04:17 AM)AkiKinnunen Wrote:  

Where is the city/Oblast where you want to go skiing?

There are many pretty girls in Kazakhstan. Astana is also a nice spot to visit. Good Luck!

The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 01-08-2019

I still believe that you should stay away from top tier cities. Learn a local language and go to an isolated 100k city with almost no tourists and foreigners. This is my strategy and it works well [Image: smile.gif] Russia is so big , and there are many "lost" zones with few focuses. It also has an incredible potential for tourism which the state doesn't use well.
With time passing by , i find that ultra-specialization over one region is more productive. You will start to know most of the cities in that said region and will be able to interact in the local language with local girls. They will then see you as someone serious and determined , with passion for that said region. This will surely make sure you are standing out.
Girls from Moscow , St PEtersburg have seen enough foreign men and know the tricks.

The Russia Thread - WanderingFlame - 01-08-2019

I have spent a lot of time in Moscow, Peter and a 2nd tier city, which I will not name.

Whilst the "unicorn" factor is definitely a little more noticeable in the 2nd tier city, it still remains present in Moscow and Peter. I have spent many weeks in these cities and there are very few tourists relative to the population as a whole. Especially western tourists. Even in red square itself, the vast majority of people are Russian.

Don't overthink it. Min/maxing too much is autistic, and relying on being foreign is a little weak. Top quality women are in abundance in all cities in Russia, so go where you think will suit you best regardless of the women if you want to be happier overall. Then you'll naturally do better with the women, and give off less of a sex tourist vibe.

Moscow is vast and beautiful. Tons of amazing restaurants if that's your thing. Probably my favourite city in the world. But is a little more expensive and hectic than the others.
Peter is much more chilled out. Cheaper.
2nd tier cities are even cheaper but there are limited things to do there. Living in some random place for the sole purpose of maximising success with women is, again, weak. You need to maintain purpose outside of women to remain well balanced.

I've been seeing an 8 in Russia for 6 months. Last time we were in Peter, another 8 (restaurant hostess) overtly attempted to steal me, right in front of her. Russia truly is my heaven. A developed western man with Russian-style confidence and stoicism can pull off some amazing things here. But there are very few western men who "get" this.

The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 01-08-2019

Hi Wandering Flame ;
I understand you a 100%.
The fact that you won't name the 2nd tier city proves me right though [Image: smile.gif]

Don't worry too much for me. I travel either alone when I can ( rarely) or with my wife . Even alone ; all the trips are prepared in a way which will satisfy me on the touristic level . I am curious and love to discover new places where few tourists are around. once j am in good mood and happy about my own excursions ; I usually give a few hours in the evening to game. It works better this way.

But it happens that I go to the same part of Russia and mainly the main 200k city which acts as an HQ for all new excursions ; I became somewhat an expert of that place and every girl I meet is mesmerized by the cultural knowledge I have of this place. Adding to this ; almost noone speaks English which is great and which to me makes Moscow a cosmopolitan garbage ( don't get me wrong there are still plenty of girls).
If I spend time and visa and money to travel off the beaten tracks I don't want to see locals speaking English and having a capitalistic lifestyle . This is also ; independently of game ; a great way to progress in russian . The rewards of being able.to.sustain a mid level conversation for 1-2 hours every day are greater to me than getting a bang from a Moscow girl who can get any foreigner she wants in 1 day.

I even once met a girl working from moscow visiting her parents in a 700 people village with no human 50 km around ; and ( estimation ) 7000 km or so away from moscow . It took me a few hours to go there but I eventually spent nearly 3 days there . Didn't get the bang but I have got a fantastic experience even with her parents.

In any case ; if you ve got the FSU "fever" ; Russia is absolute wonderland ; and not just for women or sex

The Russia Thread - WanderingFlame - 01-08-2019

Makes a lot of sense, it sounds like you also have genuine love for the culture. Where are you originally from? My post was more of a general statement than being aimed at you specifically. It is a common theme on these forums and something I was once guilty of: overthinking where to travel to.

I'm learning the language too. I accept it as a life project and am fully determined to reach fluency. Liking the country generally as well as the girls makes it easy to find motivation. How has your progress with Russian been?

For the record though I said "2nd tier city" for the sake of anonymity [Image: wink.gif]

The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 01-09-2019

I think you can't be successful on long term if you don't have a genuine interest in the countries where you go on women hunting. Because ultimately , something else is also attracting you.
I also in the past was overthinking about a place to get the girls but it proved to be wrong. You have to travel where you want and express your own curiosity/creativity to be happy and then consequently perform with girls , exhaling your positive/successful mood.
I guess this is a natural process which just takes time.

As per the russian , I have learnt from scratch at age 27. It was way too late to learn , at this age you struggle even if i am not so bad in languages. I have a strong accent but with time i think i have a rather good grasp at the language.
The best is to learn yourself . HAving lived and worked in russian language in Ukraine has helped a lot. Now I stagnate a bit but still have due to my wife and her circle of friends and my kids constant exposure to Russian. I think we can fairly say that I can sustain a conversation , I still have issues with the notion of "aspect" (perfective/imperfective verb duality) as I am not commanding any other slavic language . But I master the declination and cases quite well , which is key in my opinion.Once you know how to decline all nouns and adjectives at the genitive or dative for instance , it becomes easier to speak. Pronounciation & intonation is fairly difficult , especially the soft consonants. I think there is a topic for learning languages and russian in particular , it must be somewhere in the forum but didn't find it.

The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 01-09-2019

Quote: (01-09-2019 11:01 AM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

I think there is a topic for learning languages and russian in particular , it must be somewhere in the forum but didn't find it.

thread-22856.html

I also have problems with soft consonants. But meanwhile I learned a trick which I use with my tongue and teeth.
If your wife is Russian speaker, you are lucky, can you not learn it from her?

The Russia Thread - WanderingFlame - 01-09-2019

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

As with everything else, we just have to work smart and put the time in. There's a long road ahead, but without something to conquer, what are we?

I am mixing Pimsleur with apps (Duolingo, Memrise), a tutor, Youtube lessons/videos, speaking to my regular girl, talking to myself in the shower, etc. Working out your own phrases given enough combinations of words and speaking them is supposed to be one of the fastest ways to progress and make sure things stick.

Indeed perfective/imperfective and truly internalising all of the declension rules are the hardest aspects. Russian natives cannot even explain these things - it's just the way things are, and they have had their whole lives to internalise it. My tutor explains perfective/imperfective as "look at this pencil. Now turn it 90 degrees to the side and look at it again"...

The Russia Thread - Polniy_Sostav - 01-10-2019

@WanderFlame & @AkiKinnunen I will answer in the dedicate topic .AkiKinnunen has posted the link.

The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-10-2019

Quote: (01-09-2019 05:24 PM)WanderingFlame Wrote:  

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

As with everything else, we just have to work smart and put the time in. There's a long road ahead, but without something to conquer, what are we?

I am mixing Pimsleur with apps (Duolingo, Memrise), a tutor, Youtube lessons/videos, speaking to my regular girl, talking to myself in the shower, etc. Working out your own phrases given enough combinations of words and speaking them is supposed to be one of the fastest ways to progress and make sure things stick.

Indeed perfective/imperfective and truly internalising all of the declension rules are the hardest aspects. Russian natives cannot even explain these things - it's just the way things are, and they have had their whole lives to internalise it. My tutor explains perfective/imperfective as "look at this pencil. Now turn it 90 degrees to the side and look at it again"...

Thats good man ! Integrate Russian practice into your daily life as a habitual thing. I've been doing at least 30 mins - 1 hour practice everyday for 2 months and can already hold basic conversations. If you visit Russia in the future, like most countries people will appreciate the effort you put into speaking their language, my last trip I was pretty handicapped and used google translate to talk to girls. Good luck

The Russia Thread - SaintLaurentJake - 01-10-2019

I'll try to make a stop at Kazan again this summer when I return to Russia and possibly make a datasheet with thorough details.