Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - Off The Reservation - 11-12-2016

^
Letting it go means letting her and her crimes go

The Hillary Clinton thread - Captainstabbin - 11-12-2016

Quote: (11-11-2016 06:04 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Now that she's finally been defeated, take a trip down memory lane with Norm MacDonald & The Clintons:

Wasn't Norm fired from SNL because Lorne was a friend of the Clintons and ordered him to stop with the jokes but he wouldn't? Plenty of respect for that.

The Hillary Clinton thread - eradicator - 11-12-2016

I think the official reason Norm McDonald was fired was because someone didn't think his weekend update was funny? Ah well. he had a decent career.

The Hillary Clinton thread - TooFineAPoint - 11-12-2016

Michael Jackson. He was fired because the head of NBC liked Michael Jackson and Norm kept calling him a child molester.

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 11-12-2016

Give that man a beer!

@davecatanese 29m
"Lterally just watched a couple break up over Trump vs Clinton at DC bar. She voted for Hillz, said bf didn't get her views. Guy walked out"

The Hillary Clinton thread - beta_plus - 11-12-2016

Quote: (11-12-2016 02:17 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2016 06:04 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Now that she's finally been defeated, take a trip down memory lane with Norm MacDonald & The Clintons:

Wasn't Norm fired from SNL because Lorne was a friend of the Clintons and ordered him to stop with the jokes but he wouldn't? Plenty of respect for that.

Really? I thought that it was for OJ. Can you link to sources?

Seriously. I am genuinely curious. The story was that it was always for going after OJ. I've never heard that before and would love for it to be true.

Now, to get people to be interested in this post, I link to probably the most hilarious story about Norm MacDonald:

The Hillary Clinton thread - philosophical_recovery - 11-12-2016

Quote: (11-12-2016 11:17 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Give that man a beer!

@davecatanese 29m
"Lterally just watched a couple break up over Trump vs Clinton at DC bar. She voted for Hillz, said bf didn't get her views. Guy walked out"

[Image: wWue0rCDOphOE.gif]

This man. This man is not a cuck.

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 11-13-2016

Looks like that glass ceiling is a little thicker than she thought... [Image: lol.gif]

@NumbersMuncher 15m
"Hillary Clinton not only lost to *Donald Trump,* but she had the worst performance by a Democrat in the Electoral College since Dukakis."

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 11-13-2016

[Image: lol.gif]
Via @RealJamesWoods :

[Image: CxHkfHZUoAE-OaX.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Latinopan - 11-13-2016

Quote: (11-11-2016 06:55 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

I don't think the photograph has been photoshopped, but it was all already setup, seeing as how that chick was hanging with hillary before. Not shopped, but a planned photo op.
Behind the camera is probably a huge crew.

Yes, Hillary still gets Secret Service protection as former first lady, you can't just walk into somebody with Secret Service protection in the woods.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 11-13-2016

Quote: (11-13-2016 02:41 AM)Latinopan Wrote:  

I don't think the photograph has been photoshopped, but it was all already setup, seeing as how that chick was hanging with hillary before. Not shopped, but a planned photo op.

Yes, Hillary still gets Secret Service protection as former first lady, you can't just walk into somebody with Secret Service protection in the woods.

She and Bill get the secret service for life. Talk about a shitty job for those guys. And dangerous as well - if they see something they are not supposed to see, say something, do something .... sudden suicide or unexplained armed robbery.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Latinopan - 11-13-2016

Quote: (11-13-2016 04:05 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2016 02:41 AM)Latinopan Wrote:  

She and Bill get the secret service for life. Talk about a shitty job for those guys. And dangerous as well - if they see something they are not supposed to see, say something, do something .... sudden suicide or unexplained armed robbery.

Former first families get Secret Service protection for life since Clinton, I know people who attended Stanford at the same time Chelsea was attending and she will always walk around with this men with sunglasses all the time.

Is more about possible kidnapping, also former first families know some secrets very important, somebody kidnapping one member and try to get information is a risk of national security.

Quote:Quote:

Talk about a shitty job for those guys.

Rumor is in the Secret Service being assigned to protect the Clintons, mainly Hillary, is a form of punishment.

if they see something they are not supposed to see, say something, do something .... sudden suicide or unexplained armed robbery.

That explains why Bill was taking 6 trips in the Abstein's plane to a private island without the Secret Service.

The Hillary Clinton thread - brick tamland - 11-14-2016

Quote: (11-10-2016 08:51 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

^^^^

...would Secret Service have withdrawn its protection of her by now? If not, how did a random nobody get within 100 paces of her?

Turns out it's not a random nobody, it is someone she's known for years (named Margot Gerster, who has known Hillary since her teenage years, and whose Facebook page was set to private after the story was published), and in addition, it's not even Hillary in the picture. It's a shoddy Photoshop job.

The Hillary Clinton thread - TravelerKai - 11-14-2016

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/...ncing.html

Fox is interpreting Trump's remarks on appointing a special investigator against Clinton as backing off of her.

WRONG.

I wrote this somewhere before but a president can only merely "ask" or "request" the DOJ (The AG) to investigate. The AG does not actually have to do it. They do not have to appoint a special investigator either.

They just usually do it as a courtesy to their boss, which usually has alot more pull and sway than Citizen Kai sending them a letter requesting such.

Also, Trump passed the shit test and kept the conversation going and blew past it. You don't telegraph your moves by discussing it. He has good advisors because some of us said this last week. He needs to say nothing about this. Just appoint his DOJ and FBI guy and walk away and let them take care of business.

I can hear Trump now at a press conference in the morning, if any Clinton gets charged. "I woke up this morning and found out just like you guys!"

The press probably will be snarky about his not knowing, but realistically and truthfully, they can operate without telling him anything. It may actually be better that way to avoid conflicts of interest. The Clinton legal team could pull a card wanting to know the president's involvement. He will need to be able to attest under oath, that he did not direct anything to his Attorney General to do to the Clintons. Congress is Republican controlled, but it's better to prepare ahead in case they want him to testify over anything at all. He could always cite Executive Privilege and say nothing to no one, but that looks shitty optics wise.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Leonard D Neubache - 11-14-2016

^ Best tack IMO would be to appoint your attack dog and say "Hillary? What grudge? She lost. I beat her. This is about the law."

The Hillary Clinton thread - Mercenary - 11-14-2016

Quote: (11-13-2016 04:47 AM)Latinopan Wrote:  

Rumor is in the Secret Service being assigned to protect the Clintons, mainly Hillary, is a form of punishment.

This is true and there is proof.

Here is a video of the witch (courtesy of Russian channel RT) after she gave her official concession speech at the New Yorker hotel.
She gives a 2nd short speech (not televised I think) and then goes on to take selfies with SJWs and manginas and gives hugs to fellow spirit cookers.

Notice the dudes in jacket and ties behind her from 2:26 onwards following and "guarding" the Satanist.....they look totally miserable, like they really hate their jobs.

Lesbo bonus:

Huma Abedin appears in the background at 3:55
and Ol Bill comes in at 4:07

The Hillary Clinton thread - Canopus - 11-14-2016

That picture of Obama hugging Hillary at the DNC just gets more hilarious by the day.

[Image: wAQlM7o.jpg]

“You know, I won Iowa not because the demographics dictated that I would win Iowa. It was because I spent 87 days going to every small town and fair and fish fry and VFW hall, and there were some counties where I might have lost, but maybe I lost by 20 points instead of 50 points,” Obama said. “There are some counties maybe I won that people didn’t expect because people had a chance to see you and listen to you and get a sense of who you stood for and who you were fighting for.”

A none-too-subtle dig at her dogshit ground game. C'mon Barry, embrace that inner shitlord, maybe it's not too late. [Image: lol.gif]

That you can still find people on Facebook and Twitter who believe Hildawg has any political future after this shitshow blows my mind.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Enoch - 11-14-2016

^ Barry is right. Can't deny he was a really charismatic dude who was always doing rallies / shows etc, whereas Hillary was mostly in hiding.

The Hillary Clinton thread - El Chinito loco - 11-14-2016

Some more substantiated inner circle leaks coming out now about Hillary's abhorrent behavior after election results came out. Looks like we were right about Hillary throwing a tantrum...

[Image: BiJsCxA.jpg]

Everything i've read about Hillary behind closed doors is that she's just an awful tempermental piece of shit. A true sociopath through and through.

edit: To be honest I wouldn't mind delivering a few kicks with boots on to Podesta the molesta's face as well.

The Hillary Clinton thread - weambulance - 11-14-2016

Every time Hillary was in the public eye her polls dropped. She's a walking, talking liability. I really doubt doing twice as many rallies where nobody showed up would've changed anything, except double the opportunities for her to have a seizure or melt down on stage.

Quote: (11-14-2016 08:14 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Every time Hillary was in the public eye her polls dropped. She's a walking, talking liability. I really doubt doing twice as many rallies where nobody showed up would've changed anything, except double the opportunities for her to have a seizure or melt down on stage.

Hillary's problem is that she's barely human and can't conceal her own sociopathic nature long enough in the public eye. She carries a distinct Uncanny Valley aura about her as a living breathing "human" being and that's fucking disturbing.

When you watch enough serial killer documentaries you get that vibe from them when they are finally in court.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Latinopan - 11-14-2016

Quote: (11-14-2016 08:13 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Some more substantiated inner circle leaks coming out now about Hillary's abhorrent behavior after election results came out. Looks like we were right about Hillary throwing a tantrum...

Everything i've read about Hillary behind closed doors is that she's just an awful tempermental piece of shit. A true sociopath through and through.

edit: To be honest I wouldn't mind delivering a few kicks with boots on to Podesta the molesta's face as well.

There are reports going back to Arkansas and the 90s of Hillary's violent behavior, this is not new about her.

Quote: (11-14-2016 08:21 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2016 08:14 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Hillary's problem is that she's barely human and can't conceal her own sociopathic nature long enough in the public eye. She carries a distinct Uncanny Valley aura about her as a living breathing "human" being and that's fucking disturbing.

When you watch enough serial killer documentaries you get that vibe from them when they are finally in court.

Hillary has not been a normal person in a long time, she has not driven in almost 30 years, she has not done her laundry in 40 years, her life is abut private fundraiser and big money, she is worst than any Europeans royal, at least European royals ride a bicycle from time to time, in her mind the logical bigger position was POTUS, I would not be surprised if she had won. she would start a war just to cancel the next election and stay in power as long as she can.

The Hillary Clinton thread - pozdnyshev - 11-14-2016

This matches what I've read about her from Russian circles:

Her temper became legendary in Moscow when she breached diplomatic protocol by storming out of a meeting with Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov just moments after exchanging pleasantries. And the perception that she is unstable was exacerbated by reports that Clinton drank heavily while acting as America’s top diplomat — accusations that carry special weight in a country that faults alcoholism for many of Boris Yeltsin’s failures.

Her alcoholism is definitely a thing that's talked about. It explains a lot of things when it comes to her health issues, anger issues, banging her head off curbs from "fainting" spells, etc..

My mother is older than the HAG and could run circles around this nasty evil cunt.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 11-14-2016

Her own Secret Service detail finds her intimidating and don't want to be around her. Just let that sink in for a moment. These are guys who are trained to take a bullet for the people they protect, a no-shit readiness to die in the line of duty, and they don't want to be around her.