Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) (/thread-11951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrRoundtree - 01-20-2018

+1 Peruvian chick (so I got a peruvian flag now) living in Monreal sicne a year.

36 year old but amazing body, looks 28. Very sexual, most aggessive chick I've been with in bed an passionate. I'll call her a 7/10 just based on her body and passion.

She was a tinder bang and took some time to game but she is extremely tight, it's impossible not to cum within 10 min so I have to do some pauses.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Deuce Anna Half - 01-20-2018

+1/+4 for the year. 24yo off Tinder. 5'9, field hockey player. First date Wednesday, second date Friday. We got together at this Mexican spot, we talk for an hour or so, she mentions being in all-state choir and shit in high school and I talk about my guitar. She lights up and wants to see me play. I live about 10 minutes away so I invite her over. Her: "don't think we're having sex". We all know what that means. I play something for her. I see her starting to get turned on and we start making out.

I stop her: "thought we weren't having sex?"

Her: "shut up and fuck me."

Couldn't argue with that logic.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 01-21-2018

+1, +6 for year. 24yo Filipina. 5'4 58kg. Little bit bigger, but very wet. Easy lay. After quite a few small, skinny, petite types it felt good to feel some curves.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - griffinmill - 01-22-2018

Feeling shitty after a rough weekend I decided to hit Tinder. One of my matches was a 39 year old Brazillian (about a mid-6; 6 face but a 7 or 8 body) who was in the UK for a vacation and it was her last weekend in the city. She initiated a conversation and my spidey senses tingled.

She wanted dinner on Sunday night. I said no, that I would meet her later. She was back at her hotel by the time I arrived, and was hoping that would work in my favour. I asked for her room number but alas she came down to meet me.

After going for a drink we returned to the hotel an hour later but she insisted we remain in the bar downstairs and have another drink.

There still was lots of kino. I went for the kiss and got it. I stood up to leave to call her bluff and she said "so, how do you seduce girls?"

I said "let's go to your room and find out."

It really was that easy after all of the preamble.

Banged twice.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 01-23-2018

+1, +7 for year. 22yo Filipina. 5'2 54kg. Conservative girl with a bit of resistance, but eventually desire took over.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Gas - 01-24-2018

Quote: (01-23-2018 12:12 PM)Solo1 Wrote:  

+1, +7 for year. 22yo Filipina. 5'2 54kg. Conservative girl with a bit of resistance, but eventually desire took over.

Solid numbers. Are you pulling it all online?

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Il Bersagliere - 01-24-2018

Also Solo1, what city are you in? Manila?

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 01-24-2018

Online, screening a reasonable amount and repeating previous girls so it could be more. Been doing some day game with mixed results. Girls are shy and can't banter. There is a way, just need to find it. No night game yet. In Manila.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Denzel - 01-26-2018

Quote: (01-23-2018 12:12 PM)Solo1 Wrote:  

+1, +7 for year. 22yo Filipina. 5'2 54k . Conservative girl with a bit of resistance, but eventually desire took over.

^
5'2=157 cm and 54 kg is equivalent to chubby/fat. If chubby women are your type, then it is fine but you can do much better in Manila-- as you posted previously.

There is a field-tested day-gaming strategy to overcome Filipina's shyness. Write your Viber number on a paper, and give it to the girls as soon as you approach them. They might walk away but most of them will contact you later.

If you want to do night game, the high-end clubs like Valkyrie are not very useful in my limited experience (went there with a woman) but also from what I read in this forum. Try Giligan's (or Giligan's island?) on Tomas Morato Avenue in Quezon City late at night. You must approach to the tables though. Gilligan's is much cheaper than Valkyrie. If you want to experience Valkyrie/the Palace Pool Club etc, get into the guest list in order not to pay cover charge.

Keep enjoying Philippines [Image: smile.gif]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 01-27-2018

+1, +8 for year. 22yo Filipina. 5'2 47kg. Princess girl very well maintained. Some modeling. Beautiful very soft body, but egotistical. Outside sex would not be around.

I know of the number handout and I suppose thats what I will have to do. I was tinkering with direct and indirect approaches. I'd like to find a new method.

Previous girl is normal BMI and I would say average not chubby. Still I understand culture is thinner here and I can do much better getting tighter bodies.

I will eventually try night game though I generally stay away. Thanks for the information Denzel.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Deuce Anna Half - 01-29-2018

+1, +5 for the year. 19yo black college girl off Tinder. 5'3, maybe 110lbs. Athletic body from years of track. Small tits but her ass was magnificent. Squats did her body good. She mentioned being a masochist and "looking for someone to show her the ropes" in her profile, which is right up my alley.

So we met up, and I got a room near her campus so I could teach her a few things. Showed her some simple knots for bondage and a few toys to play with. Then I tied her up, put those toys to good use, and fucked her into subspace. I think I'll make her my new kink plate.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Akwesi - 01-31-2018

+1, 5 for the year, married Malinese Muslim - love the alliteration. 25 y/o, tall, slim, loves basketball but not into football though she works for Sevilla FC. I'm in Spain, pipelined this girl, wondering why this 7-8 range girl is so desperate for me to come and see her (turns out she is more or less a shut-in outside work). She is in the process of divorce and supposedly hasn't seen her husband in a long time.

I show up at her place, start making out pretty soon, take her to the bedroom, string hanging out of her pussy... on her fucking period. Communication is a problem, my Spanish and French suck, her English is crappy, most of the time she is speaking Spanish and I reply in English, sometimes we use Google translate. I hang back for a bit, night falls and we are in bed together, kissing and touching, rub her clit a bit and she says "fuck me" in English. Fair enough, I'm exhausted from traveling but go through the motions and bust a nut, afterwards she is distant and the next day quite a bitch. I get out of there and get a hotel in the old town, away from her place in "un barrio malo" as the taxi driver said.

Today I went to the overwhelming Seville cathedral and saw the final resting place of Christopher Columbus. Compare that to sitting with some dumb girl who only knows how to stare at her phones and stupid telenovelas.

Also. unrelated, a former Muslim girl I used to fuck called me on whatsapp, apparently her fiancé was unhappy about some messages we exchanged yesterday, I told him I haven't seen her for years, but to be honest I fucked the shit out of her last month, I guess they are getting married soon. AWALT?

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Buddydowrongright2 - 02-01-2018

+1 got my Colombian flag. Sweet face, round booty, thick thighs, big eyes. Took her out for cocktails. 3AM she is telling me, "I'll go home with you, but we're not having sex tonight." By 3:30 AM she was riding me. I need to go to Colombia.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - TheMaleBrain - 02-01-2018

+1 , first bang of this year.
This is the Tajik flag, that I was after.
4 flags so far - Israel, Thailand, Belarus and Tajikistan. I might have another which I'm not sure of, so I'll keep it at 4.

5"11, blond, in her forties and solid, semi-muscular body with extremely big tits.

The approach is detailed here.

We had our second date at my place having brunch - Salad and fish. We made out, but I could sense she was not in the mood, since she was still on here period. I made a comfort play, telling her that we will not have sex today. She was semi-shocked and we made out, but I did not go below the waste.

We texted back and forth during the following 2 weeks, and met once but time was not on my side (Friday morning, and had to pick up my daughters from school. I know it was bad logistic coordination on my side, but I played it cool.

We talked on a bi-daily basis and I made the talks about sexual topics. She came out with several confessions, which she probably thought would either attract me (how guys wanted her) or scare me.
We set up a meeting on Tuesday, but my #1 girl asked to come. It was a long day, so I canceled on the new prospect. I rescheduled to Thursday (today).

We went to the pool, swam and went for the jacuzzi. She asked me to put pilling on her body at the sauna, and she returned the favour. That did not feel too good.
We went to my place, ate dinner and she seemed nervous. I knew she was suppose to be ovulating, so I amped up the jerk game, but did some comfort. She called me "Retard" several times but the conversation continued.

I told her it was time. Made her stand up and I undressed her in the living room. Told her to get her ass to bed. Undressed my self and was inside her in 2 minutes. She was horny as hell (did not have sex for a few months now) and came 2-3 times.
I was actually tired from the sauna and decided to stop there. She also thought that she would stay over. That made me laugh on the inside, but I had to manage the situation in a straight face. It took some time, but eventually she left.

Don't think I'll keep her in the harem.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Manfred Libido - 02-02-2018

Quote: (02-01-2018 02:50 AM)Buddydowrongright2 Wrote:  

+1 got my Colombian flag. Sweet face, round booty, thick thighs, big eyes. Took her out for cocktails. 3AM she is telling me, "I'll go home with you, but we're not having sex tonight." By 3:30 AM she was riding me. I need to go to Colombia.

Ha, nice pickup in Germany. In which German city did you get it done?

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 02-04-2018

+1, +9 for year. 21yo Filipina. 5'0 40kg. Small waist. Nice tits. Firm ass. Said she only had sex one time before in life almost a year ago. Bf took V then broke up smh. Will be meeting next week. Very pleasing girl.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Jagnum - 02-04-2018

Long story, but felt like I'd been spamming the lounge with sexcapade stories. Putting this one here:

Last night, I banged the 1st girl I approached at a nightclub.

[Image: TsjK8WBm.jpg]

That might have been the first time that’s ever happened.

I’m in Argentina and got to the club “early”, which means 12:30am. This club was set up like a beer garden, but instead of hard benches, there were tables with cushioned seating. Bunch of groups sitting at tables at that time, not very crowded. I order a drink, make one half-loop and then see a group of four girls sitting nearby, I figure that’s my best shot here.

In English, “Excuse me, you guys look like you’re having the most fun out of anyone here.”

They got extremely excited that I was talking to them in English. The tall one in the group swarmed me. And they started peppering me with questions. Four girls, 19, 19, 20, 23.

1. I’ve never had that opener go so well.
2. I’ve never had girls that excited that I was a foreigner.

And I've traveled the world and this was the most receptive group of girls was in Argentina of all places.

I started chatting, two of the girls left to get more drinks, I’m talking to the remaining two, then one of them goes to get drinks with the other, then I’m one-on-one with the 23-year old.

Very feminine she was re-applying red lipstick when it was two of them because she wanted to impress me.

The 23-year old had the perfect Latina face. I can’t quite describe it, but it’s a little bit like Shakira, a little bit softer features. Long, dark black hair. Warm eyes. Red lipstick.

It’s also of note that the three friends actually left the table in order to give me 1-on-1 time with the girl.

3. I've never had the girlfriends leave to help me isolate.

Long story, we have a good vibe, the dancing at this place doesn’t begin until 2:30 am. We dance together for an hour, make out a bit, we walk outside, at 3:30, try to get her to bounce no luck. We go back into dance more, but I try to bring her back outside, which I do. The three girls keep reappearing. The target, let’s call her Laura, keeps vacillating about wanting to leave with me and being firm about staying with her friends.

This girl tested, and tested my patience. “You just want sex”, “I’m going to stay with my friends”, “I don’t think a taxi is safe here why don’t we take a car with my friends”, “Let’s go back inside and dance some more”.

Every test, I kept it cool, and sometimes made it firm when I needed to.

It was pulling teeth, for two hours with her. and at one point I had to say, “Look I like you, I’m attracted to you. There are hundreds of girls in there, but I chose you. I’d like to go somewhere quieter where I can get to know you better. But if you aren’t going to join me, that’s fine and I’ll go back inside.” I let her know that I was prepared to leave her.

It didn’t help that my Spanish isn’t perfect and her English wasn’t perfect so a lot was communicated in my very basic Spanish and me not understanding her.

Finally, she gives the ID back to the friend, she’s already had the pow-wow with the friend, she’s already sat outside with me for 30 minutes. We’re at the exit of the doorway ready to leave and then she stops.

“No, I can’t. I can’t.” She says.

For what felt like the 10th time I said to her, “I promise, we’re not going to do anything. We’re not going to have sex. I promise you that.”

I said it firmly, clearly. Finally it was enough. I took her by the hand and led her out of the venue to a taxi.

We take a taxi originally to my place, then she decides halfway we ought to go to her place instead because she has a little dog. We get to her place at 4:30 am.

This was not a “get back to place and fuck” kind of girl. This was a girl who tested me every step of the way, putting her dress back on after it came off. Telling me I had to go and then continuing to make out with me.

Resistance every step of the way. It was maddening I was wondering whether I’d still be able to get hard if we ever had sex, which seemed to be a distant possibility.

Finally after she was down to just her underwear but wouldn’t take that off she says the magic words, “I have to use the bathroom.” She goes to the bathroom.

She comes back we fool around more. She gave great, absolutely great hand jobs. I did everything in the book, dry humping with her on top, slapping my dick on her tits, slapping my dick on her ass near her vagina.

Again the more she holds the dick, the more she plays with it, the more she feels it, the more she’s going to want it inside of her.

Finally after 90 minutes we’re dry humping for the 3rd or 4th time with her on top, and I throw her off me, and finally take her underwear off

When I pull out my condom, she seems to inspect the packaging and then says, “But how can we be sure it’s safe.” Chica, you can’t be serious. It’s a condom, it’s safe. This girl drove me crazy with things like this all night.

Finally at around 5:45 am, she’s on top of me naked. It took what felt like an eternity just to get a little bit of my cock inside her because she had this small little pussy, one of those hard-to-find-my-way-inside pussies.

She’s on top and I get part of it in, but she can’t go any further. She’s moaning and loving it and I know the deed is not done yet until I’m fully inside of her. Eventually after another minute or two of her getting more wet, I’m able to slide myself into her little pussy.

She rode me and rode me and that’s what we did for 30 minutes until we were both exhausted. It was now starting to get light outside. We showered together, then I slept at her place for about an hour-and-a-half, until around 8:15 am. When we both woke up, she did not want me to leave, she kept stopping me from putting my clothes on.

The girl who for four hours was telling me we’re not having sex, then after sex, she was starving for more. I didn’t have another condom and wasn’t about to raw dog it, so she gave me a handjob and we called it a night.

I walked outside and it was totally bright now, around 8:45 am.

Awesome night.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Oilrig - 02-04-2018

Jagnam, usually I don’t read long posts like yours, but I loved your story. I felt like I was right there with you and pulling for you every step of the way. I know all too well the resistance latinas can put up. Im glad you got the bang. Something tells me that Your Argentinian hasn’t had sex with too many guys and you were probably her 2-3 bang.

Congrats my dude.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - BlueResolute - 02-04-2018

I would have given up at the fifth step from the way things sounded from her. I've banged two latinas in my life, and they've been the opposite of the girl you spoke about. They led me mostly to their place and conditioned me into sex, but that's likely because they were more experienced in the sex game. I do better sometimes with girls who know their way around and don't beat around the bush with petty stuff like "No, I don't want to do that...well, I do, but I'm so self conscious." My patience isn't very big for that type of stuff. Instant boner killer.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Oilrig - 02-04-2018

Resolute when dealing with the high class latinas who come from money from Argentina Venezuela Colombia you’re dealing with a whole different ballgame. These girls will make you work for every single base. They don’t want to look like a slut in front of their friends and want to appear like a good girl.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - BlueResolute - 02-04-2018

Yeah I'm sure I haven't run into those kind of girls just yet. But we can say that goes for most high class girls, unless they're 35+. Then they become more lax toward the idea due to their aging body. I would love to roll into a high class club one day. At least for the experience. I'll be easily intimidated.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Jagnum - 02-05-2018

Yeah even in the States, I dated a Colombian girl for 3 months or so.

Absolutely smoking, we went on a hike one day and she wore makeup, along with a pink sports bra and yoga pants and nothing else. Everyone who was hiking downhill gave her a looooong stare.

But I think we had sex on like the 6th date or something absurd. She would show resistance every date. They're basically testing you. You got to be firm at times and not be afraid to walk right out. But never get emotional. It's tough to teach, but the best guys who come down here know when to be both.

There are two types of Latinas the super sex-charged ones, and then the super conservative ones.

I'm a fan of the former, but you gotta know how to deal with the latter.

Or like you said, perception is everything. That was the case with this girl, and her friends were cool that they left to give us alone time, after they friended me on Instagram. But yeah she wouldn't let me kiss her even when we were sitting alone together. We had to do it on the dance floor which offered a little bit more anonymity, and even then, it was not until we got back to her place. We didn't get too hot and heavy in the club, the way we would in the States.

I've been well received here, but the flakiness is terrible.

Thanks y'all for showing the support.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Solo1 - 02-06-2018

+1, +10 for year. 22yo Filipina. 5'3 51kg. Drinking and tired. Didn't sex much before catching rid home.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 02-08-2018

+1, 2 for the year a 40 year old cougar MILF with fake tits and a high sex drive

I had a shitty start of the year courtesy of catching something from this big titted graduate student at the beginning of January.

Had to avoid sex for 2 weeks, make sure all my main and a plate were clean along with me.

Turns out my main got it, my plate didn't, and that big titty girl got dropped.

My main took anti biotics and is okay, we're banging with condoms until results are in.

I banged that plate with a condom at my work 2 days ago until she finishes her prescription.

Anyways, I took this cougar out to my local watering hole last week, ended up on the bar patio by ourselves.

I was more direct this time around, and ended up choking her and pulling her hair at that bar, she was aching for it, but we didn't bang.

She even texted me the next morning saying she missed me biting my lips.

Second time we met, I told her I was tired and to meet at my pad to watch movies.

She was game, showed up dressed in gym clothes, it only took 10 minutes and we both were naked.

I could immediately tell she was sex starved, she ate that dick up like a starving african child.

She wouldn't fuck with a condom, and I'm smart for agreeing.

We banged for awhile and my god her orgasms were violent and squirmy, I was half waiting for some squirting.

Her pussy was super aerodynamic, fake C size tits, and a cute little ass.

For having 2 kids and being 40 her body was tight and fun.

I wanted to bang again but didn't have any condoms so she sucked my dick for awhile.

She kept telling me how she loved that I dominated her, spanked her, pulled her hair.

She's even calling me daddy already - which is perfect, I haven't even fucked her from behind or used any toys on her.

I've got a few more bangs hopefully lined up this month.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 02-08-2018

She wouldn't fuck without a condom****

She also mentioned I can't blast inside her (tubes tied) unless I was "only fucking her"