Roosh V Forum
The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Asian Guy Travel Thread (/thread-2750.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - EEnomad - 09-24-2018

@monsquid: Not really, just pick a locale on Khaosan. Just open them normally, I would suggest that you play as a expat and say you can show them cool places which you could do. Honestly, just drink with them and escalate.

@AznMarkZuckerberg: Suggest you check out Emquartier, Paragon, CentralWorld, and the mall at Chitlom. Much more higher end. Vs MBK/Platinum.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - JWLZG - 09-24-2018

Quote: (09-22-2018 05:20 AM)tides41 Wrote:  

Started lurking this thread last year and got some great info. I know for sure there are thousands more lurkers here who take advice, as I've been in Europe and seen so many asian dudes from places like the US and UK there haha. Keep up the great work guys. If any of you in Germany, I am in Berlin looking for a wing for day and night game.

I posted in the Meetups section not too long ago, I'll chuck you a PM.

P.S. You're a brave bastard haha, the weather plunged a few days ago and it seems like we skipped autumn alogether.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - JWLZG - 09-24-2018

Quote: (09-23-2018 08:10 PM)monsquid Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2018 07:27 PM)EEnomad Wrote:  

Do not stay in a hostel unless you are in Khaosan and want to smash backpackers.

More aggression with the white girls(they don't get it from the local guys), less aggression with the local girls(they already want to smash).

Every time I've been to BKK I've avoided Khaosan. I'm considering hitting it up next time. Is there a specific niche I need to play for a fair chance at the white backpacker chicks? Normally I don't go for western girls while in Asia but this time I want to try different things.

I'm not a fan of BKK, but whenever I've been there, I've stayed nearish to KSR (which I'll probably avoid next time). Confident, über-cavemen game seems to work there, as you'll be competing with tonnes of thirsty Aussies and Brits, but tone it down when approaching Europeans (still be confident).

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - emoney - 09-25-2018

To my asian brothers,

I'll be in Russia for two weeks starting from 9/28- checking out Saint Petersburg, Kazan, Moscow.

If anyone's been to these places it'd be nice to get some input.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - JPUA - 09-27-2018

To those Asian bros who love EE:

Here are my thoughts on westernization of EE and how we should respond to it.

There is a big dilemma that we are all westernized Asian bros but prefer women with traditional values and mindsets, at least for LTR materials. Those qualities are hard to find in women from Anglosphere or western countries (including westernized EA countries such as Japan, SG, Taiwan, SK or even big cities in China nowadays). Yet a lot of us want quick bangs or SDL/SNL which is more of a westernized female trait.

As the English proficiency of EE women you date is getting higher, they start to adopt more westernized (American) cocky attitude and even to embrace the negative western propaganda against Asian men.

So the best way to prevent this from happening is really to become fluent in Russian/Polish or whatever EE languages of the women that you are willing to lock onto LTR, live in that country and try to become “one of them”.

I am open to any of your thoughts.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 09-28-2018

Quote: (09-27-2018 03:30 AM)JPUA Wrote:  

As the English proficiency of EE women you date is getting higher, they start to adopt more westernized (American) cocky attitude and even to embrace the negative western propaganda against Asian men.

I couldn't disagree with this anymore. In just about anywhere in the world, people are picking up on "what's cool in Hollywood" or with "pop music" in the US.

It's very presumptuous to think taking in what's easiest to absorb from these influences goes the extra mile in females brainwashing themselves to discredit Asian dudes. Have any evidence of this?

One example of this was my spent in Brazil. People discredit the youth as being more "westernized" with the increase in smart phone usage, etc. However, majority of women there & probably around the world still want the convenience of a their "perceived alpha" that can connect with them on an emotional and cultural level in closest proximity to them.

There's always going to be enough female inventory that will catch onto a guy whom they find "different" (aka exotic) yet can connect with them on their own cultural level.

Brings me to my next point...

So the best way to prevent this from happening is really to become fluent in Russian/Polish or whatever EE languages of the women that you are willing to lock onto LTR, live in that country and try to become “one of them”.

This is true in any society where learning the local language not to mention preferred "alpha" tendencies desired in a male partner.

I lost out on so many street or night game IOIs due to lack of Russian back in my most recent trip to Moscow.

In conclusion, FSU is still a great place for Asian dudes to hook up or find that long-term partner. Going the extra mile to learn the local language will increase those chances ten fold.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Fornication - 09-28-2018

Quote: (09-28-2018 11:36 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

I couldn't disagree with this anymore. In just about anywhere in the world, people are picking up on "what's cool in Hollywood" or with "pop music" in the US.

It's very presumptuous to think taking in what's easiest to absorb from these influences goes the extra mile in females brainwashing themselves to discredit Asian dudes. Have any evidence of this?

One example of this was my spent in Brazil. People discredit the youth as being more "westernized" with the increase in smart phone usage, etc. However, majority of women there & probably around the world still want the convenience of a their "perceived alpha" that can connect with them on an emotional and cultural level in closest proximity to them.

There's always going to be enough female inventory that will catch onto a guy whom they find "different" (aka exotic) yet can connect with them on their own cultural level.

Brings me to my next point...

This is true in any society where learning the local language not to mention preferred "alpha" tendencies desired in a male partner.

I lost out on so many street or night game IOIs due to lack of Russian back in my most recent trip to Moscow.

In conclusion, FSU is still a great place for Asian dudes to hook up or find that long-term partner. Going the extra mile to learn the local language will increase those chances ten fold.
How was your time in Moscow? From what i know, Asian guys would be at the bottom of the barrel in Russia. Almost all the blue collared jobs of drivers, construction workers were done by asians dudes from Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and other central asian countries and local Russian didn't like them.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - worldtraveler3 - 09-28-2018

Tiger Tim is back.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 09-28-2018

Quote: (09-28-2018 12:19 PM)Fornication Wrote:  

How was your time in Moscow? From what i know, Asian guys would be at the bottom of the barrel in Russia. Almost all the blue collared jobs of drivers, construction workers were done by asians dudes from Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and other central asian countries and local Russian didn't like them.

You could differentiate yourself first by:
1) dressing well
2) initiating in English
3) switching to Russian when appropriate

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - The Catalyst - 10-02-2018

I've been going through the city, and when I see mediocre and above white girls with Asian guys I try to casually look closely(but like, non chalantly/non staring) to try and burn the "archetype" into my head. I don't know if it's bs/small sample size or my observations aren't perfect, but it seems they tend to be taller, skinnier, have a "kawaii" face.

There's actually considerable overlap with the girls I like vs "rice cookers"(non-Asian girls who like Asian guys). I don't mind taller girls, I don't mind flat chest/ass, I looove skinny girls, I like legs, I like pretty/cute faces. The only mild difference is I mildly prefer blondes and high end model looking types, while the rice cookers tend to be "cute" brunettes.

Seems to be highly related and might not be co-incidence. If it isn't I wonder which way the relationship goes. Do I like girls who I perceive to have a high likelihood of liking me, thus "pre-emptively" making sure an interaction goes well? Or do white girls who end up dating Asian guys do so because we give their archetype favorable responses?

I guess since this is the Asian thread I might as well wonder/clarify if Asian guys generally have the same sexual preferences I do. I don't really talk with other Asian guys about this but I would tend to assume so.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 10-02-2018

^The Catalyst - you forgot to mention what city you're in?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - The Catalyst - 10-02-2018

Auckland

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Rok1010 - 10-02-2018

Hej. Guys. I am 5‘9, soft 7. Chinese background. My preference is pale white skin blondes or darker blondes, both cute, barbie or slim sport type.

I read Roosh‘s Game, i found that if you do what he wrote in the book - You will do fine no matter whether you are Asian or not.

If you like European and White girls, it is what is it. I generally go directly for blondes with blue eyes or green eyes. I avoid Spanish girls and brunettes. I banged/dated a brunette once for a few months. Almost had to go to a lawyer to get a restraining order, because she started stalking me, I even recorded our break up on my phone so I had audio evidence. This was 3years ago. No, i am getting to a stage that I cannot do brunettes anymore.

As I travel to Seoul/Tokyo/HK/ BJ for short work trip very frequently, I do see some hot white girls in these countries. But, I am sorry, the logistics travel in Seoul/Tokyo/BJ are just so annoying, it really puts me off gaming these white girls. And the quality of living or traveling in these cities are not good. I did not have success with white girls in HK. It seems like the white girls in HK have good jobs, and so acting quite bitchy. Of course I will keep trying.

I think if you are Asian, why try to bang these white girls living in these Asian country? Just move to Europe or stay where you are. Most of these white girls in these Asian countries are not very high quality. I banged a Russian girl from Moscow in BJ, thats because the logistics was good and I had the time and chance to do it. But as an Asian guy, i would not waste my time traveling in Asia to bang white girls because you think just because these white girls lile Asian guys.

I have a Chinese acquaintance born in Shanghai but grew up in Germany, he is married to a German Barbie super hot +8 bar girl. I feel sad for him, because every weekend nights I see his wife barmaid chatting up other guys, black guys. So „do not be that soft cuck“ i wonder how would you fuck your wife when most nights she is out working in clubs giving drinks for other men, how would she had the energy for fuck at home!!!

But another hand, my German friend from a small shitty cow town just moved to Shanghai, he is treated like a white god. He is banging Chinese girls left right center. He also told me that he is not coming back to Germany.

The point is, how many white girl bangs could you realistically get by traveling in Seoul/Japan. Could you do this for a long term? Is this a long term solution picking up white girls in Asian countries... is the time and money worth it? Or go hard with whats locally available? Or move aboard like Roosh.

After an unsuccessful NEw Years pick up at Warsaw, i came back to Germnay, i banged a curly hair blonde German girl, it was great, she moaned very loud! After that I banged a soft 8 blonde long hair girl from Lithuania, it was also great. I was too stupid, the sex was too great, things got out of hand, We had to get morning after pills twice. But i felt something was not right, so I dumped her because of her attitude. Right now, I am banging a blonde girl with green eyes, she is cheat on her boyfriend with me.

So good luck guys. I just want to share the experience. I go for a jaw surgery next week to take out a tooth. Wish me luck, and you too.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Rok1010 - 10-03-2018

Hi Catalyst of Auckland, i feel sorry for you, looking into ROK for an article, 6 REASONS NEW ZEALAND WOMEN ARE THE WORST IN THE WESTERN WORLD by HAMISH RANGI JULY 24, 2016

Even White Kiwi men are leaving the country because of low quality Kiwi women. It is just my opinion, You observations may not stand outside NZ. The „Kawaii“ looking face girls is maybe because the Asians had more confidence to chat these Kawaii up. The Asian guys maybe do not have enough confidence to approach these model looking +8s. NZ is a small country of 4million people. That means there are only around 800,000 women available for pick up. Out of these 800,000 women, maybe 400,000 women have some Asian/Indian/Maori aboriginal blood, so it is predominantly brunettes. And they are generally very chunky. The hot immigrant girls from Europe mostly likely will go for the Kiwi men. So it is likely if you are an Asian, you need some luck with finding a slim hot blonde or just move to Aussie. The genetics pool is much better. The statistics is even worst, when you count a city 1.5million in Auckland, means only around 500,000 women available, or 200,000 girls between 20-29yrs old. 20% rules, it means there are probably 40,000 hot girls above 6s in your preference. If you only approach the Kawaii, thats another 20% of just 8,000 girls.

Anyway, I think your post if too much focused on being Asian man, it is blocking your inner game. I also think, you just need to start banging girls. Who cares if the girl like you or not! Take the bangs first and then find out whats best for you. Do the Roosh Programm in Bang and Game. After a couple of successes, maybe you change your mind.

Roosh‘s book is fairly cheap, its like going out for a few beers, parking and petrol money. If you need someone to go out pick up, you can try RSD IC Auckland on Facebook.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - ZAMSKI - 10-03-2018

Quote: (10-02-2018 09:15 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

I've been going through the city, and when I see mediocre and above white girls with Asian guys I try to casually look closely(but like, non chalantly/non staring) to try and burn the "archetype" into my head. I don't know if it's bs/small sample size or my observations aren't perfect, but it seems they tend to be taller, skinnier, have a "kawaii" face.

There's actually considerable overlap with the girls I like vs "rice cookers"(non-Asian girls who like Asian guys). I don't mind taller girls, I don't mind flat chest/ass, I looove skinny girls, I like legs, I like pretty/cute faces. The only mild difference is I mildly prefer blondes and high end model looking types, while the rice cookers tend to be "cute" brunettes.

Seems to be highly related and might not be co-incidence. If it isn't I wonder which way the relationship goes. Do I like girls who I perceive to have a high likelihood of liking me, thus "pre-emptively" making sure an interaction goes well? Or do white girls who end up dating Asian guys do so because we give their archetype favorable responses?

I guess since this is the Asian thread I might as well wonder/clarify if Asian guys generally have the same sexual preferences I do. I don't really talk with other Asian guys about this but I would tend to assume so.

South East Asian guy here. Not into that cute-sy, innocent girl look at all. Absolutely love love tall girls with thick-ish thighs with a nice ass. Flat chested is okay but if no ass, gonna pass. jk well..not really. Skinny looking girls are not exactly my cup to tea generally...I got that sickness for the thickness. So basically no, def do not have same sexual preference as you do. Haha

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - worldtraveler3 - 10-03-2018

Living in Asia and going for white girls in those cities is not a long term solution.

Most people do it for novelty, then they go to Asian girls.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - tides41 - 10-06-2018

@JWLZG just PMed you

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - rhino_octopus - 10-09-2018

Going to BKK for the second time for mainly game purposes in December, looking for tips.

Last time I only banged 1 girl, off WeChat. Spent a couple days with her since I enjoyed her company so traded off opportunity and time to bang other girls.

Did solo nightgame in RCA and with a random group of guys I met in Thong Lor (from what I've heard they're the only two places that are basically 100% civilian and not pros. No luck there really, just some short chats here and there.)

Not into P4P at all so didn't visit those kinda spots.

FYI I'm of Chinese blood (but English is my 1st language, quite Westernized).

I want to find the most efficient way to up my count without sacrificing quality in BKK. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Also is daygame efficient there? Some of the malls had pretty hot chicks (Siam Paragon, Central World), but didn't do any day game last time.

Also I'm into Thai-Chinese (light skin) girls so any suggestions for that too. Not into dark skin bar girl types. White collar university educated at minimum ideally too.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - AznMarkZuckerberg - 10-09-2018

I was in BKK a few weeks ago thong lor is a great area. The mall area is the best place for daygame

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - rhino_octopus - 10-10-2018

Quote: (10-09-2018 10:31 PM)AznMarkZuckerberg Wrote:  

I was in BKK a few weeks ago thong lor is a great area. The mall area is the best place for daygame

Nice I'll be sure to hang around there more this time, last time only went to the nightlife area there, for just one night (Demo and the surrounding clubs).

I'll be staying around Ekkamai this time

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - jjk - 10-12-2018

White girls in Seoul is like shooting fish in a barrel. Most of those girls are extremely receptive to Korean/Asian guys unlike other Asian countries I've been to. But in my opinion if you want white girls then go to white countries.

Quote: (10-09-2018 08:55 AM)rhino_octopus Wrote:  

Did solo nightgame in RCA and with a random group of guys I met in Thong Lor (from what I've heard they're the only two places that are basically 100% civilian and not pros. No luck there really, just some short chats here and there.

RCA definitely isn't 100% civilian. I got a few girls from RCA who turned out to be pros/semi-pros. I'd estimate the clubs at RCA at maybe around like 10% working girls but it's still far less than any other nightlife spot in BKK.

Day game is harder but much more rewarding in BKK. You get higher quality girls and there is very little chance of them being pros. I recommend the malls like the ones you mentioned but really anywhere works. I got one of my first lays in BKK by genuinely just asking a cute girl on the street for directions somewhere. My suggestion is to approach any girls who give you even the slightest IOI.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Rok1010 - 10-15-2018

jjk [1]
White girls in Seoul is like shooting fish in a barrel. Most of those girls are extremely receptive to Korean/Asian guys unlike other Asian countries I've been to....

Hey guys. Comment If you have bang with white girls in Seoul/ Tokyo / Jakarta / Beijing
1. Where is best location area to meet up white girls? (Not US Military girls) young Student or english teacher types please. I will book my hotel close by.
2. Any particular event or where do the white girls generally go out at night? (Day game i am out due to work)

Links to other Field reports would be nice.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - monsquid - 10-15-2018

Did well on OkCupid in Tokyo. If I could get a white or western Asian girl to a first date it was almost 50% bang rate. Most are soft 6s and 5s. Most are willing to put in a bit of effort into the interaction, which is refreshing.

Any truly attractive and socially savvy girl is not going to rely on online game. Japan seemed to attract weirder chicks more often.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - tobehero - 10-16-2018

Quote: (10-15-2018 05:48 PM)monsquid Wrote:  

Did well on OkCupid in Tokyo. If I could get a white or western Asian girl to a first date it was almost 50% bang rate. Most are soft 6s and 5s. Most are willing to put in a bit of effort into the interaction, which is refreshing.

Any truly attractive and socially savvy girl is not going to rely on online game. Japan seemed to attract weirder chicks more often.

How long ago was this?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - monsquid - 10-16-2018

Lived there for two years until 2015 and visit multiple times per year. Pipeline heavy every visit. Last time I was there was Jan to March of 2018. Going back this winter.