Roosh V Forum
A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 (/thread-9311.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - Mr.GM - 01-03-2012

"Never hastily dismiss anyone's advice".

this is so true, I myself used one of CJ's routines shared here(you're trouble routine) and even though at first sight seemed too cheesy for me, I've tried it and it worked (got me a bang) .

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - Mr.GM - 01-03-2012

10. Your friends don't want to be like us.
They don't. and eventually they will seperate from you. I've been trying to convert guys for 25 years. I would have more success converting them to Islam

haha this is also spot on...I lost some years trying to force friends to tag along..

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - Samseau - 01-04-2012

Quote: (01-03-2012 01:17 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2012 04:12 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

What sucks about #11 isn't that women are naturally whores, most men can live with that. What sucks is how one has to become evil in response to it.

A young boy, properly raised, grows into a loving, affectionate man. He treats others with respect and asks for the same; he follows his natural drives and does no wrong. In a perfect world, we would encourage all men to be like this. Any man would raise his son to be this way.

Instead, we can't be good human beings. We have to use women, or get used. Society should be bulldozed and reformatted so that men can act like good people without being punished for it.

What we're doing is not evil. We are obeying nature. We are simply performing the mating ritual that the female of our species requires for sex. We are responding to the female brain. If conditions were different, we would behave different. Nature is set up in such a way that we have to behave in this manner in order to get sex. This is the reproductive strategy that nature created for us.

So how could it be evil? Its nature.

Its all a product of evolution, no?

No, it has very little to do with evolution. Nature is amoral. It doesn't care if someone is good or evil.

Evolution states that women are attracted to higher value men. We live in a culture that makes it extremely difficult to become high value, so men must resort to manipulative tactics to seduce women.

You might say: "Game isn't manipulative!" But of course it is, the whole point is to create an appearance to influence a woman's feelings of attraction for you.

Our culture rewards the most manipulative of men because becoming a high value man that "naturally attracts" women is such a time-suck it doesn't have a good return on investment, whereas learning game is comparatively easy and gives great pussy-dividends.

And the more manipulative, evil, and cunning a player is, the more rewarded he'll be with a woman's sex and love. Our fucked up dating culture is a result of a sick society.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - worldwidetraveler - 01-04-2012

Quote: (01-04-2012 12:33 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

You might say: "Game isn't manipulative!" But of course it is, the whole point is to create an appearance to influence a woman's feelings of attraction for you.

I really don't know much about this game stuff but from my limited reading I always thought it was about becoming a better man. Dressing better, taking more pride in your appearance, building self confidence, learning to be more social and so on...

I really don't understand where the manipulation or why you need to create an appearance when you are becoming a person that is naturally attractive to women.

So, your saying you are not the person you pretend to be?

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - Samseau - 01-04-2012

Quote: (01-04-2012 01:29 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

I really don't know much about this game stuff but from my limited reading I always thought it was about becoming a better man. Dressing better, taking more pride in your appearance, building self confidence, learning to be more social and so on...

I really don't understand where the manipulation or why you need to create an appearance when you are becoming a person that is naturally attractive to women.

Whether or not you "are" the person you appear to be is philosophical semantics. Do you really want to go there?

What you said here...

Quote:Quote:

Dressing better, taking more pride in your appearance, building self confidence, learning to be more social and so on...

All of these are appearances. As to whether or not "you've really changed", who knows and who gives a shit?

There's a strong argument to be made that who you really are never changes, it's with you from birth. It's the part of you that doesn't need to change, that can't change, that makes you "you".

But even if we toss this argument aside, we are still left with the only real issue here:

You're just changing superficial things like looks, social skills, appearing confident, etc. in order to get pussy. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but when did changing yourself superficially become associated with "bettering yourself"?

There's a whole PUA sector out there that says, "Be the best man possible, and you'll get the woman of your dreams!"

My response: [Image: icon_lol.gif]

The general truism I've observed about successful womanizers is that the more twisted and deranged they were towards women, the better they were with women.

Conversely, the most kind-hearted, gentle, and morally outstanding individuals I've ever met basically got nothing except maybe a loyal (but ugly) girlfriend/wife.

I don't like to sugarcoat the truth. If you want more pussy in your life, you'll have to be a worse person for it. Not necessary in regards to other men, but there is most likely some spillover from one's treatment of women into your treatment of men.

Game is zero-sum, winner take all.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - worldwidetraveler - 01-04-2012

Quote: (01-04-2012 02:03 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Whether or not you "are" the person you appear to be is philosophical semantics. Do you really want to go there?

Yeah, maybe not the philosophical semantics route. [Image: wink.gif]

What you said here...

You're just changing superficial things like looks, social skills, appearing confident, etc. in order to get pussy. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but when did changing yourself superficially become associated with "bettering yourself"?

As for bettering yourself...

I do agree that a lot of the changes are superficial (I wouldn't say social skills are superficial). I don't necessarily believe that this is taught just to get pussy. Let's face it, you don't need to be hitting the gym or dressing great to get laid.

But, that is what is being taught, or am I mistaken?

I believe the reason for it being taught isn't just for superficial reasons but to also build confidence in the person. Enough confidence to push the person into more social environments where they interact with people and thus learn.

Yes, people can change and we are constantly changing based on our experiences.

The confidence and social skills can spread over into other areas of your life besides just getting laid. It isn't hard to see that attractive people tend to have things handed to them far easier then ugly fat people.

Social skills are important in work environments.

The same stuff that attracts women also can make your more successful.

Yes, I believe people can become something else if they want without the need to pretend. Unless you are talking about "faking it until you make it" sort of thing. Eventually, you won't really be faking it.

What we think is who we are.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - TheMan - 01-04-2012

Quote: (01-02-2012 01:39 AM)CJ Wrote:  

11. Staying in the game will eventually take a mental toll on you.

- I'm not saying this is good, nor bad, but I'm just stating a fact, especially for any guys that are just getting into this. You become colder, you care less about anyone's feelings (not just women), and you may become unable to develop deep, "meaningful" relationships with anyone. Even if you got into game to meet "the one" if you go through enough women to get to her, you'll never see her like you would have had you met her at the start. Not that that's a bad thing, because in all your relationships you'll always have the upper hand. My brother warned me about this years ago, and now I see what he meant. This is the price you will eventually pay, it is a fair trade-off in my opinion though.

This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes

“Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own.”
― Bertrand Russell

Just swap the word science for game.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - Blaze Frazier - 01-04-2012

Found out the hard way about Nos. 4, 8 and 9 in 2011.

So many times I just wasn't feeling the night, but went out anyway and I just didn't enjoy myself. The more I pushed myself to be happy, the worse I got mentally, so I just went back to my car one night and drove home. Felt bad at the time for wasting a night, but I got some productive things done upon returning.

No. 8 is self-explanatory for anybody, I feel, and No. 9 is something I wrote about on my blog not too long ago that truly sunk in. You can't be afraid to let a woman go. There are too many out there.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - tenderman100 - 01-04-2012

The general truism I've observed about successful womanizers is that the more twisted and deranged they were towards women, the better they were with women.

Conversely, the most kind-hearted, gentle, and morally outstanding individuals I've ever met basically got nothing except maybe a loyal (but ugly) girlfriend/wife.

I don't like to sugarcoat the truth. If you want more pussy in your life, you'll have to be a worse person for it. Not necessary in regards to other men, but there is most likely some spillover from one's treatment of women into your treatment of men.

I guess I would take issue with this.

Game is not about being a worse person that the other guy who has no game. Game is about understanding evolutionary psychology and NLP and kinetics to achieve what you want -- in business, with women, in life in general. You can be quite a good person and game like mad.

As far as women are concerned, there's a reason it's called game. A woman THINKS she wants a loving monogamous long term relationship with a kind "considerate" man, when what she REALLY wants is to take her place on the evolutionary ladder and have her vagina go all a-tingle. Women aren't even self-deceivers, because deep down inside they don't KNOW this. They are incapable of knowing it. It's not a good character trait, or a bad character trait, it just IS. Since gamers know this, and women really don't, you engage in mental jujitsu. You use her own brain wiring to flip her on her back....so you can then fuck her. Women say they don't want to be played, but the fact is they really do...deep down inside. They can't help it. As mentioned before, it's just Nature, and Nature is amoral.

And the irony is, the men best suited for an LTR ARE guys with game. If you are a gamer, and you really want just one woman, guess what? You can have that because you can game your main squeeze for a long long time. But that takes REAL discipline, because it is easy to get lazy.

Anyway, this particular issue -- bad guys get women, good guys don't -- is a cliche, and so does have truth to it. This is one of the many reasons I like to fuck married women. The "pretty lies" in the head of every cuckolding married woman about Prince Charming get slowly but surely strangulated, particularly if they are fucking me. There's, ironically, a real transparency about it, even as she is deceiving the beta husband. It becomes almost exclusively about the sex. And the sex is always fantastic.

I mean, look at you Tenderman. Most men would say you're a huge piece of shit for fucking married women. I've met tons of guys who claim it's completely immoral to bang married women. Fuck, I've even talked with gay men who claim they wouldn't bang a married woman (if they were straight).

Do I think adultery is immoral? Yeah, probably is. Do I give a shit? Not an iota.

Game is not about being a worse person that the other guy who has no game. Game is about understanding evolutionary psychology and NLP and kinetics to achieve what you want -- in business, with women, in life in general. You can be quite a good person and game like mad.

See, I don't believe a person can be "good" and game like mad. I believe that after years of gaming, he will become more evil in his dealings with women. It's inevitable.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - MikeCF - 01-04-2012

Quote: (01-04-2012 03:50 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Game is not about being a worse person that the other guy who has no game.

This is one of the many reasons I like to fuck married women.

I LOL'ed.

You trolling?

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - tenderman100 - 01-04-2012

Quote: (01-04-2012 05:15 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2012 03:50 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Game is not about being a worse person that the other guy who has no game.

This is one of the many reasons I like to fuck married women.

I LOL'ed.

You trolling?

Me? Trolling? With 400+ posts and 12 rep points?

I LOL'ed.

Meanwhile, as for the subject at hand, let me put it this way.

Who is worse?

A guy who games a single woman, pulls all the chains that get her to think, "Wow, this guy could be it...he could be my prince!!" ... and then dumps her after a few pumps...

Or the guy who bangs the married woman -- a woman who is really only looking to rekindle the vagina tingle, and who would find someone else to do it, if not him -- a guy who offers NO illusions, NO delusions?

In other words, the world is a lot more morally complex than most make it out to be...maybe even you.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - Giovonny - 01-05-2012

Quote: (01-04-2012 04:32 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

See, I don't believe a person can be "good" and game like mad. I believe that after years of gaming, he will become more evil in his dealings with women. It's inevitable.

I guess it just depends on how one defines "gaming". If by gaming, you mean lying, manipulating, deceiving, and hurting. Then I can't really argue.

But, what if you are a bachelor who dates alot of girls, and you are honest with them about your expectations, Do you think that's evil?

Is Roosh is evil? Is Mixx evil?

I don't think so. "Evil" seems way, way to extreme. Like off the charts extreme.

But who knows..?

Personally, I think Game is a social skill. Its the power to influence people's perception.

It can be used for good or bad. Or both.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - MikeCF - 01-05-2012

Quote: (01-04-2012 09:59 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

A guy who games a single woman, pulls all the chains that get her to think, "Wow, this guy could be it...he could be my prince!!" ... and then dumps her after a few pumps...

Or the guy who bangs the married woman -- a woman who is really only looking to rekindle the vagina tingle, and who would find someone else to do it, if not him -- a guy who offers NO illusions, NO delusions?

So you'd rather fuck over a guy (by fucking his wife) than fuck over a girl.

If you want to get moralistic, both are shitty and make you a bad person.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - scorpio - 01-05-2012

Not only that, but you've admitted in the past tenderman that these women put false hopes on you as well. That you were the hero that could save them from their miserable marriage.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - MikeCF - 01-05-2012

Quote: (01-05-2012 04:19 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Not only that, but you've admitted in the past tenderman that these women put false hopes on you as well. That you were the hero that could save them from their miserable marriage.

Typical.

Tenderman's folly is why I don't moralize beyond, "Don't steal your friend's money or girl."

Most guys who go on about morality are finding a way to say you're bad while finding a way to say they're good (or at least excuse their misconduct).

Sorta a lame game, if you ask me.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - soup - 01-05-2012

Quote: (01-04-2012 01:29 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

What you said here...

Dressing better, taking more pride in your appearance, building self confidence, learning to be more social and so on...

All of these are appearances. As to whether or not "you've really changed", who knows and who gives a shit?

There's a strong argument to be made that who you really are never changes, it's with you from birth. It's the part of you that doesn't need to change, that can't change, that makes you "you".

But even if we toss this argument aside, we are still left with the only real issue here:

There's a whole PUA sector out there that says, "Be the best man possible, and you'll get the woman of your dreams!"

My response: [Image: icon_lol.gif]

That's the bittersweet truth about female desire. I saw some video with Andrew WK where he gave one of my favorite summaries of women. It went something like: "Women want wanting. They want to want, and when they get that, they want even more wanting."

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - MiXX - 01-05-2012

Quote: (01-05-2012 03:57 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I guess it just depends on how one defines "gaming". If by gaming, you mean lying, manipulating, deceiving, and hurting. Then I can't really argue.

But, what if you are a bachelor who dates alot of girls, and you are honest with them about your expectations, Do you think that's evil?

Is Roosh is evil? Is Mixx evil?

For the record I don't deceive women; they know exactly what they get with me, but I just present it in a package that allows them to be OK with having sex with me, and she will not be a slut as a result for doing so. It's tricky, but achievable 75% of the time you deal with women.

MIxx

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - tenderman100 - 01-05-2012

Quote: (01-05-2012 04:05 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

So you'd rather fuck over a guy (by fucking his wife) than fuck over a girl.

If you want to get moralistic, both are shitty and make you a bad person.

Have you ever fucked a girl even though she said she had a boyfriend? If you have, don't talk to me about morals.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - tenderman100 - 01-05-2012

Quote: (01-05-2012 04:19 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Every married woman I have fucked is hungry for great sex. That's what I give them. If I didn't give it to them, someone else would.

I am not fucking over their husbands....THEY are. Then again their husbands are truly beta...typically corporate drones, or have small dicks, or are getting fat.

Of course they will EVENTUALLY put on false hopes -- this is what women do. But I never deceive them about my intentions.

Do I manipulate them into thinking about this fantasy? No, but I don't go around actively disabusing them of that notion.

For some on here, I know this is way too subtle a distinction, but trust me, it IS a distinction..and one with a difference.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - Zep - 01-05-2012

11. Staying in the game will eventually take a mental toll on you.

- I'm not saying this is good, nor bad, but I'm just stating a fact, especially for any guys that are just getting into this. You become colder, you care less about anyone's feelings (not just women), and you may become unable to develop deep, "meaningful" relationships with anyone. Even if you got into game to meet "the one" if you go through enough women to get to her, you'll never see her like you would have had you met her at the start. Not that that's a bad thing, because in all your relationships you'll always have the upper hand. My brother warned me about this years ago, and now I see what he meant. This is the price you will eventually pay, it is a fair trade-off in my opinion though.

yea, I suppose 'staying in the game' will mess with your head. That's when it's time to 'take a break'. Your head is telling you "hey man, enough, you're hurting us"...then you take a break for a while, and get back to relearning how to attach to someone. I doubt very highly you'll be unable to develop meaningful relationships with anyone again. I've met so many ex players who have settled down. One was tough as nails but still went bonkers when his wife left him...that tells you the attachment chemicals were released and he was suffering their withdrawal. Another dude was old and just got bored and chose someone to spend his time with. Same with another guy.

If you spend day in and out in the same house with someone, you are likely going to get attached.

I've been in some really dark places. I thought I'd never be capable of seeing anything the same again. I was wrong. Took a few years, but I recovered. Also, had a friend who was a cop, saw everyone as potential garbage. He quit the force and his outlook changed completely.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - CharleyHorse - 01-05-2012

I mean, look at you Tenderman. Most men would say you're a huge piece of shit for fucking married women. I've met tons of guys who claim it's completely immoral to bang married women. Fuck, I've even talked with gay men who claim they wouldn't bang a married woman (if they were straight).

Do I think adultery is immoral? Yeah, probably is. Do I give a shit? Not an iota.

The reason we have morals is because we fantasize about a perfect world where there is mutual respect among all human beings. We all want to believe that everyone can be happy and get what they want without having to fuck anyone else over. The truth is everyone manipulates people to different degrees and the more you manipulate other people to get what you want, the more you enjoy yourself (at the cost of others).

So you make a choice. You can be a moral person who refuses to fool other people because it isn't "right" or you can be the man at the top, holding all the strings and getting what you want. Most people are somewhere in between and depending on where you draw the line, you will always be sacrificing some amount of pleasure to do what is “right”.

Want to get the most out of life? Then drop your morals and make decisions purely by weighing the value of each choice you have in front of you. Sure, I'll fuck that guy's wife because even if he finds out he won't know it was me and there will be no consequences, but I'm going to leave my buddy's girl alone because I value his friendship over that one notch.

There are no excuses like "some other guy would have fucked his wife if I didn’t". Either you have morals or you don't, and having an excuse doesn’t change that. The immoral man is shamed because people fear being used by him, not because they truly believe in what is right. The people who sacrifice their morals for pleasure enjoy themselves the most and that’s why the douche bag always gets the girl over the nice guy.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - tenderman100 - 01-06-2012

Quote: (01-05-2012 11:21 PM)CharleyHorse Wrote:  

The reason we have morals is because we fantasize about a perfect world where there is mutual respect among all human beings. We all want to believe that everyone can be happy and get what they want without having to fuck anyone else over. The truth is everyone manipulates people to different degrees and the more you manipulate other people to get what you want, the more you enjoy yourself (at the cost of others).

So you make a choice. You can be a moral person who refuses to fool other people because it isn't "right" or you can be the man at the top, holding all the strings and getting what you want. Most people are somewhere in between and depending on where you draw the line, you will always be sacrificing some amount of pleasure to do what is “right”.

Want to get the most out of life? Then drop your morals and make decisions purely by weighing the value of each choice you have in front of you. Sure, I'll fuck that guy's wife because even if he finds out he won't know it was me and there will be no consequences, but I'm going to leave my buddy's girl alone because I value his friendship over that one notch.

There are no excuses like "some other guy would have fucked his wife if I didn’t". Either you have morals or you don't, and having an excuse doesn’t change that. The immoral man is shamed because people fear being used by him, not because they truly believe in what is right. The people who sacrifice their morals for pleasure enjoy themselves the most and that’s why the douche bag always gets the girl over the nice guy.

In my view, the people who understand morality best are those who deep down inside know that morality often is not a sharp, bright line landscape..but a blurry, fuzzy world where things are always more complex and nuanced that they seem at first.

When you live in the real world, you have to compartmentalize. In business dealings I am always totally above board, I say what I will deliver, and I deliver it. My expense reports are never padded. I never "game" clients.

Married women? The ones I want to fuck? I simply don't give a rat's ass about their tiny-dick beta husbands. Whether I am in their wife's life or not, they are screwed already. Does that make me a douche? Well, if it makes me a douche is the eyes of some observers, I don't give a rat's ass about them either.

I've been married twice. I know what marriage hell is. I am not going back to that. The institution sucks, and anybody who says, "Ooooh...married women..they should be off limits..." are floating around in never never land.

I fuck em, I get what I want. They fuck me, they get what they want. The beta husband's problems are HIS problems, not mine. I own my own.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - OGNorCal707 - 01-06-2012

Quote: (01-03-2012 01:17 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2012 04:12 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

What sucks about #11 isn't that women are naturally whores, most men can live with that. What sucks is how one has to become evil in response to it.

A young boy, properly raised, grows into a loving, affectionate man. He treats others with respect and asks for the same; he follows his natural drives and does no wrong. In a perfect world, we would encourage all men to be like this. Any man would raise his son to be this way.

Instead, we can't be good human beings. We have to use women, or get used. Society should be bulldozed and reformatted so that men can act like good people without being punished for it.

What we're doing is not evil. We are obeying nature. We are simply performing the mating ritual that the female of our species requires for sex. We are responding to the female brain. If conditions were different, we would behave different. Nature is set up in such a way that we have to behave in this manner in order to get sex. This is the reproductive strategy that nature created for us.

So how could it be evil? Its nature.

Its all a product of evolution, no?

Quote: (01-02-2012 04:21 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I almost feel like this is some modern day Lao Tzu game shit!

OG,

What I wrote reminded you of Loa Tzu!?

We must be smoking some good shit homie!!!

Can you explain this connection? I love trying to apply eastern religion to game..

Well Gio, it's been a very long time since I read the Tao Te Ching, the spiritual manifesto written by Lao Tzu, the foundation of Taoist philosophy.

From what I remember, Lao Tzu used the metaphor of the flowing stream, as everything in life is flowing, and as cliche as it is, we need to go with the flow. There is no point in resisting the flow, when it is something that is out of our control. Sometimes we need to surrender to this flow, and adapt to it, incorporate it into our lives.

I feel this is directly related to game, when we are mislead by society, culture, our parents advice, and conventional wisdom when it comes to dealing with women. Conventional wisdom does not get most guys laid. That is why so many "AFC's" have swallowed the "red pill", and learned to adapt to their environment, and the truths that environment holds.

I do believe in the Tao Te Ching, there is a lot about seeing through the "fog of illusion", and seeing things as they truly are. A lot of game is about this, it's cutting to the core of what truly is, the female mind, human nature, etc.

Perhaps human nature, get's changed and manipulated as humans and our cultures, societies, etc. have changed and evolved over time. That is why we need to evolve and adapt, or "die off" so to speak.

As a major former beta, and AFC, I've had to open my eyes to a lot of the reality of how women are, how our dating culture works, and so forth.

Like Samseau was saying I feel that maybe this has made a little bitter, jaded, or cynical in my world view, but often reality is not sweet roses. If you want to get laid in our culture, you got to go with the flow, and adapt, or get left behind.

Not to say that you have to become a manipulative, deceptive person, but sometimes you need to adapt and change. The nature of the female in this day in age, and the dynamic between the sexes, has changed so drastically over the ages (probably just in the past 50 years), that what was once natural and normal is not any more.

We are like sticks floating in the stream, we have no control over the forces that carry us through, so there is no point in resisting this flow, we need to adapt to it, and use the flow to our advantage.

This diverted into quite the rant, and I'm probably reaching with most of it. But that's what I was thinking when I said you're dropping some Lao Tzu game shit. Sometimes we need to be philosophical to get to the root of the truth and understanding.

A dozen things I've learned from RVF that I will be using in 2012 - CharleyHorse - 01-06-2012

Quote: (01-06-2012 12:00 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2012 11:21 PM)CharleyHorse Wrote:  

In my view, the people who understand morality best are those who deep down inside know that morality often is not a sharp, bright line landscape..but a blurry, fuzzy world where things are always more complex and nuanced that they seem at first.

When you live in the real world, you have to compartmentalize. In business dealings I am always totally above board, I say what I will deliver, and I deliver it. My expense reports are never padded. I never "game" clients.

Married women? The ones I want to fuck? I simply don't give a rat's ass about their tiny-dick beta husbands. Whether I am in their wife's life or not, they are screwed already. Does that make me a douche? Well, if it makes me a douche is the eyes of some observers, I don't give a rat's ass about them either.

I've been married twice. I know what marriage hell is. I am not going back to that. The institution sucks, and anybody who says, "Ooooh...married women..they should be off limits..." are floating around in never never land.

I fuck em, I get what I want. They fuck me, they get what they want. The beta husband's problems are HIS problems, not mine. I own my own.

I'll fuck em too and I agree with you, but I have also abandoned many morals I used to hold as a beta. Fucking someone's wife is immoral regardless of the circumstances, but you enjoy yourself more when you don't care. In fact it can probably be said that the more moral a man is the less pussy he gets, from refusing to change his appearance to something that "isn't him" to getting with married women.