Roosh V Forum
Are Australian girls ugly? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Are Australian girls ugly? (/thread-39157.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Are Australian girls ugly? - JWLZG - 07-24-2017

Quote: (07-24-2017 11:00 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

If don't want your friends to look at your pillow and accuse you of fucking a clown, maybe avoid Irish girls.

[Image: laugh3.gif][Image: lolwtf.gif]

Are Australian girls ugly? - Australia Sucks - 07-25-2017

Digital Nomad as for your point about girls in Sydney being fit that is because most tourists and backpackers (and I am guessing you also) never hit the poor and middle class areas of Sydney. In the nice parts of Sydney there are not too many fat (I mean fat as opposed to a girl carrying an extra 5 kilos) young girls (lots of middle aged fatties though).

In Sydney, the expensive/rich areas are either close to the CBD or close to the beach. The rest of city is just ugly urban sprawl which there is no reason for a tourist or backpacker to visit. If you got to the crappy urban sprawl parts of Sydney, the average girl looks horrible and it can take you ten minutes in a busy place just to spot a single 7. Also Sydney is a global city. Its like what I imagine going to the rich parts of L.A. or New York and saying "American girls actually look pretty decent". Note any decent looking girl (5+) in Sydney will likely have a massive bitch shield.

As for your mate in Brisbane he is probably an exception. Most guys can't pull a backpacker easily in Australia. As for Byron Bay I have not been there since I was a kid so I cannot comment.

Are Australian girls ugly? - DigitalNomad - 07-25-2017

@australia sucks- I don't go to the favela of Rio or Medellin to judge girls there either. Or harlem in NYC or finch station in Toronto. I judge a city off the higher class downtown area, not the poor areas.

Are Australian girls ugly? - manuel-86 - 07-31-2017

Australian women (IN THE TRADITIONAL SENSE MEANING WHITE ONES) have several strikes against them.

1. Plenty of Anglo blood! (Yacks!)

2. Australians culturally tend to have harsh personalities, they are blunt, straightforward, and curse a lot. That makes the women appear manly and cocky!

3. It's not the fattest country in the world, but it's up there!

4. One of the most feminist countries on the planet.

5. Terrible weather, Australian sun will ruin your skin within a year if you're not careful!

The following images were taken during the Melbourne cup. This is horse racing and it congregates usually middle class "CLASSY" Australians.

[Image: article-2487725-1933A44400000578-345_634x420.jpg]

[Image: royal-ascot-horse-racing-berkshire-group...CT6KJ5.jpg]

[Image: f40e31f5c1747aeb0f229b195f828d1b?width=650]

[Image: revellers-2016-melbourne-cup.jpg]

[Image: the-melbourne-cup-australias-most-presti...info&w=600]

NOW IMAGINE HOW THE LOW CLASS ONES MUST LOOK LIKE!

Are Australian girls ugly? - Llama Deam - 07-31-2017

^ Australian women are still better than British and Anglo Canadian women though. They are definitely better looking then the Brits and Australia isn't a huge feminist shithole, yet at least, like Canada. It's still possible to meet more traditional/less corrupted Aussie girls in some of the smaller more outback towns.

Generally I would say that Australia is the best Anglo country for a man, even though most Anglo countries aren't nearly as great for men as Eastern Europe or South America/Asia. The country isn't as left wing/gynocentric as other Anglo countries, it has the most preferable weather, masculinity is still celebrated, its stable economically, the politicians aren't as cucked, and there are tons of beautiful first generation Greek, Italian and Chinese girls you can sample.

I would move to Australia in a heartbeat but the big two downsides are that it's insanely expensive and since the country is still young there isn't much history/culture.

Are Australian girls ugly? - DJ-Matt - 07-31-2017

All I see is a bunch of fat cows, looks like the US [Image: sad.gif]

I'm a real sucker for that accent though [Image: heart.gif]

Are Australian girls ugly? - manuel-86 - 08-01-2017

Quote: (07-31-2017 09:28 AM)Llama Deam Wrote:  

^ Australian women are still better than British and Anglo Canadian women though. They are definitely better looking then the Brits and Australia isn't a huge feminist shithole, yet at least, like Canada. It's still possible to meet more traditional/less corrupted Aussie girls in some of the smaller more outback towns.

Generally I would say that Australia is the best Anglo country for a man, even though most Anglo countries aren't nearly as great for men as Eastern Europe or South America/Asia. The country isn't as left wing/gynocentric as other Anglo countries, it has the most preferable weather, masculinity is still celebrated, its stable economically, the politicians aren't as cucked, and there are tons of beautiful first generation Greek, Italian and Chinese girls you can sample.

I would move to Australia in a heartbeat but the big two downsides are that it's insanely expensive and since the country is still young there isn't much history/culture.
The best looking girls in Australia are the Asian immigrants. (Even Australian born Asians are loud, bitchy and rough looking)

Are Australian girls ugly? - Green-On-GO - 08-01-2017

Quote: (08-01-2017 06:15 AM)manuel-86 Wrote:  

The best looking girls in Australia are the Asian immigrants. (Even Australian born Asians are loud, bitchy and rough looking)

The Asians do nothing for me especially FOB...zero except the Koreans and a few local vietnamese .I can't stand talking in broken English.Met a few sexy Aussie Vietnamese chicks with game as well as local Korean..I met a Singaporian girl that just blew me away with her poise and dignity....But hey I like black chicks

Re the Pics

I've only been to the Horse Racing carnaval twice.There were alot of really hot chicks and a lot of mutton dressed up as lamb..The guys were not crash hot either shit fashion just like in America..just saying.

In tbe end one must go where it makes one's dick hard there is no right or wrong .Our DNA will sizzle for a look or type.
I really wish I could be like the dude that finds every single chick beautiful I use to dis these dudes and have no respect for their taste but now.....

I'm not talking about the joy of sex dude who fucks everything and knows he is fucking a ugly fat chick.But the dude that sees the beauty in the ugly fat chick.So far I've met 2 Aussie dudes 1 American and 1 Argentinian like that.Happy mother fuckers they are.

Are Australian girls ugly? - Brick Top - 08-01-2017

Quote: (07-31-2017 08:05 AM)manuel-86 Wrote:  

Australian women (IN THE TRADITIONAL SENSE MEANING WHITE ONES) have several strikes against them.

1. Plenty of Anglo blood! (Yacks!)

2. Australians culturally tend to have harsh personalities, they are blunt, straightforward, and curse a lot. That makes the women appear manly and cocky!

3. It's not the fattest country in the world, but it's up there!

4. One of the most feminist countries on the planet.

5. Terrible weather, Australian sun will ruin your skin within a year if you're not careful!

You've pretty much described every other country in the Anglosphere just there.

Quote:manuel-86 Wrote:

The following images were taken during the Melbourne cup. This is horse racing and it congregates usually middle class "CLASSY" Australians.

Well the Grand National at Aintree and Royal Ascot are two of the most prestigious races in the world and I'd nearly guarantee that you'd get better quality women at the Melbourne Cup then at both of those UK based events.

[Image: SWNS_RACES_AINTREE_56.jpg]

[Image: SWNS_RACES_AINTREE_67__2_.jpg]

[Image: Racegoers-during-the-Grand-National-Fest...es-day.jpg]

Are Australian girls ugly? - Captain Gh - 08-01-2017

^^ That bitch on the last pic looks like a CrackHead being arrested on COPS or somethin! What's going on in Koala Country? Damn

Are Australian girls ugly? - Sidney Crosby - 08-01-2017

[Image: malehamster.gif]

Are Australian girls ugly? - Sidney Crosby - 08-01-2017

I'd bet half of those ugly fat sloots are backpackers from the UK that are "livin' the dream"

Are Australian girls ugly? - Robert Plant - 08-01-2017

"Are Australian girls ugly?" is like asking if Colombian girls are hot or if American girls are loud. I've never been there but seen enough around to get an idea.

I hung out with this 50 year old guy from Australia last year in the Phils a few times. He had been divorced for like 5 years and had good looks for a guy his age and excellent game. He wouldn't touch over 30 Australian women with a ten foot pole. He said it is so bad in Australia he only bothers with women when traveling.

Are Australian girls ugly? - ProGambler - 08-01-2017

All the aussie guys I know are dating 8s and 9s long term.

Are Australian girls ugly? - Australia Sucks - 08-02-2017

ProGambler you sound like a troll. 8s and 9s are rare in Australia and the ones that are around are hugely entitled and have thousands of thirsty dudes chasing them. What you are saying sounds highly unlikely to say the least.

Are Australian girls ugly? - benji - 08-02-2017

The problem here is our women are great from about 18-25ish but after that it's a steep decline, by the time they are in the mid 30's most have been divorced and or have kids and have not aged well and that's the really hot ones from back in the day too. Plenty of 8's and 9s here but like i said they are mostly young, you gotta get in quick here before they know there worth or perceived worth compared to the rest here.

Are Australian girls ugly? - Mig Picante - 08-02-2017

Yeah it's terrible here! Don't come.

Here's some random pic of a friend of a friend off facebook. Pretty much standard for 18-25yo in one of the capital cities

[Image: ealfkw.jpg]

Normal women in an Australian city on a night out.
tried to upload more but the hosting co is saying they are moved or deleted and I don't care enough to keep going.

[Image: et9rls.jpg]
[Image: 2i71zlf.jpg]

Mig Picante the girls in all the pictures you posted are more attractive than a typical girl walking around during the day (percentage of ugly girls in night venues is lower than the daytime in Australian cities). The girls in the pictures are all attractive for sure and I would bang all of them but I am still not seeing any 8s or 9s in the pictures you posted. That is partly a matter of personal taste/opinion. Some guys might rate some of these girls as 8s, not me though.

Yeah no worries, just read the last couple of posts and thought I would offer some balance for those overseas.
I had some better examples of average women, overall I thought the level here is pretty good. (I think the first chick i posted in white is a great example! but there you go)

Sounds like your preference is closer to what I would refer to as 'high maintenance' women. Probably just a personal preference.

Its hard to give an accurate rating to the girl in white because we cannot fully see her face. She appears to have a cute face (as far as i can extrapolate) and is thin however she is lacking in terms of tits, ass (you can sort of extrapolate what her ass would be like) and curvy hips. Also its difficult to tell height from a picture but she does not seem to be overly tall nor does she appear to have long legs. So to me she is probably a 7.5

Are Australian girls ugly? - Sidney Crosby - 08-02-2017

Blondie in the first Mig Picante is hot, the rest of the girls are very mediocre, all bangable but you couldn't call any of them hot or even cute.

Are Australian girls ugly? - Mig Picante - 08-03-2017

Quote: (08-02-2017 04:51 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Blondie in the first Mig Picante is hot, the rest of the girls are very mediocre, all bangable but you couldn't call any of them hot or even cute.
I thought the pair together were pretty good! Tall brunette with red lipstick and her shorter friend.
Pretty face, not overweight.

The thread title asks, Are Australian girls ugly?

I don't think they are!

[Image: test.jpg][Image: misc.jpg]

Are Australian girls ugly? - Australia Sucks - 08-03-2017

Mig all the pictures of girls you are showing are pictures of girls that are above average for Australia and not representative of the average girl. Nightclubs and bars purposely tend to selectively take photos of the more attractive female patrons and put them on the website. What guy wants to go to a nightclub or bar with ugly women?

Of course in a country with 24 million people there will be some attractive women but the average woman in Australia is not attractive. Spend some time in Colombia and come back and tell me that the average Australian woman is attractive.

Besides the dating market is really unbalanced (penis paradise for women) so for every 6/10 girl you see in an Australian capital city there are probably 3 jacked steroid using gym junkies, 1 handsome dude and two high income ballers competing for that girl.

Are Australian girls ugly? - Bollywoodfan - 08-03-2017

the average aussie girl is a solid 3/10. In the event you're lucky, she'll be a 5/10. Bitchshields made up of thick, thick fat.
This judgement is based on Sydney. I've yet to see the other parts. Suffice to say, I don't expect much difference.