Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) (/thread-11951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Samseau - 11-13-2012

Quote:Quote:

I need to learn dance floor game.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5002.html

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 11-15-2012

Just got my Thailand flag. I arrived at 1am on wednesday night and didn't have time to really get anything. But I had webcammed with this girl one time, and worked my usual online game. Basically this girl became obsessed with having sex with me. She wanted a farang. I never have had a girl be so aggressive before ever meeting me face to face. I kept putting it off because it seemed too easy. I actually asked her if she was a lady boy. She explained why she couldn't be, skirt at school, apparently it's Thai law that boys can't wear skirts here. I called her up late last night, and she rushed over and met me at my apartment. She was sucking my dick 5 minutes later. I wrapped up tight cause she was obviously a nympho. But to be honest it was great sex. Apparently she was a virgin until this year, when she had sex with her boyfriend (who she is still with) and found out she is a straight up nympho. That's what she told me anyway.

+1 notch. +1 Flag. #30 of 2012

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - WesternCancer - 11-16-2012

Fucked a girl in the ass for the first time. It got uhh... messy. It was a regular and she said it was her first time too and her roommate had advised her against it. I was pounding her from behind and she said "FUCK ME IN THE ASSSSS" she must have a loose ass or has done anal before because I only stuck a finger in for a few seconds before I jammed my dick in effortlessly. Didn't feel too different from the pussy I was kind of disappointed. Now I'm going to try for a 3some with her and her roommate even though her roommate is not too attractive.

You guys ever get disappointed when trying new things sexually? Anal has a huge hype around it and it was just alright. I wanted to blast in a girl for the longest time and would fantasize about it frequently. When I finally did it it was just alright as well (watching the cum come out and making her eat it turned me on a lot though). Maybe I'm just taking things in the wrong direction. This girl always giggles and is really loud with her moans. She wouldn't shut up so I pulled her hair back and told her I was going to jam my dick down her throat if she didn't keep quiet. Then I slammed her face into the bed and kept fucking away. That was really fun/turned me on more.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - ABDada - 11-16-2012

Quote: (11-16-2012 01:26 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Didn't feel too different from the pussy I was kind of disappointed.

It should activate more of your dominance drive, though. And some women get off from it faster than PIV.

She wouldn't shut up so I pulled her hair back and told her I was going to jam my dick down her throat if she didn't keep quiet. Then I slammed her face into the bed and kept fucking away. That was really fun/turned me on more.

Just shove her panties into her mouth, women love that shit.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - WesternCancer - 11-16-2012

I did get a surge of primal energy, fucked her pretty damn hard haha. The "gonna jam my dick down your throat" happened in round 2 later that night after I'd had a shower and stuff.

haha I'll try that next time. I don't have a ton of confidence in being dominant like that. I'm scared it'll be too much, but everything I've done so far has been well received.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - ABDada - 11-16-2012

If you shove her panties in her mouth, you can smack her face with less chance of redness or bruising.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Sphere - 11-16-2012

Quote: (11-16-2012 01:40 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

If you shove her panties in her mouth, you can smack her face with less chance of redness or bruising.

This I did not know.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Samseau - 11-16-2012

You guys ever get disappointed when trying new things sexually? Anal has a huge hype around it and it was just alright.

Not all asses are created equal

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - NewGamer - 11-17-2012

+ 1! Indian girl off OKC! First Date bang. Long black hair, body on the chubbier side, cute face and she's an inch taller than me.(5'10) . A 5.5 in my book.I'll take it. We had dinner at a restaurant, talked for 3 hours, she invited herself over and I told her she could crash at my place. We started listening to music..escalated like a champ only to deal with LMR for 2 hours. We literally made out for two hours..the usual I'm not going to sleep with you line. She wants to go home.. I convince her to stay using cheesy lines such as " We have a deep connection, I've never met a girl like you etc. She goes down for a smoke and we start making out again. She couldn't take it anymore, top off, bra off, some minimal resistance for the panties and voila, I got it in! The sex wasn't great, I couldn't stay hard for long. I came in 15 min. Tried again later on but couldn't get hard.I attribute it to masturbating too much recently due to bad nights out. She got all emotional after saying she feels like she betrayed herself.I'm like " nothing wrong in going with the flow blah blah". She took a cab home.Time from date to bang: 7 hours. I feel like a boss! It's been a long time coming. I owe it to this forum. I couldn't do it without you guys. Keep banging.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 11-17-2012

Pulled my second Thai girl last night. Well I don't know what to classify her as. She's quarter british, quarter indian, half thai, but born in India. But yeah, she had one of the prettiest faces I have seen in Asia, tiny tits, and a really nice ass. Just turned 18 years old a couple months ago I met up with her from Thai cupid. We got some food, then went to play pool and drink a bit. A few bounces to new bars later and she was back at my hotel, and i got my 2nd notch in Thailand.

+1 notch. +1 (maybe) flag for india. #31 of 2012

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 11-17-2012

Had my third Thai girl in 3 days. Set up the date from Thai Friendly. This girl was 30 years old. The oldest I have ever been with, but she looked my age. She had this beautiful face and pretty banging body. We met up and at first I had trouble understanding her. As the night went on I get used to her accent. She was always so happy and smiling. We bounced from 1 bar to the next. She actually payed for everything all night. Then we went back to my hotel. It wasn't hard getting her back there, but when I got there she kept saying no sex. That she was never the type of girl to have sex on the first date. Kissing her was easy. I was able to touch her wherever I wanted easily, but getting her clothes off was a battle. I had to turn her as much as possible and in the moments of ecstasy quickly remove clothing. I used this over the night to get her almost naked. She stopped at her panties, she said it was her protection. I kept trying, but she would not budge. I thought my chance with her that night was over. I did a freeze out for 15 minutes, then I went back to turning her on. I got her panties a few inches down. She didnt fight it back. Then they were off, and I got the notch. She was 30 years old but she had a bangin body. Maybe it was because she doesn't have any kids, but it is nice. It makes me really consider a Thai girl. If they look like they are 22 in face and body when they are 30, why not? I'm very rarely attracted to girls over 25, but this girl I was. I actually liked her more than any of the girls I've had in the last month. I'm considering maybe a mini relationship with her. Great sex, great body, hot face, great personality.

+1 Notch. #32 for 2012. 3rd Thai girl in 3 days

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 11-17-2012

Fucked a girl in the ass for the first time. It got uhh... messy. It was a regular and she said it was her first time too and her roommate had advised her against it. I was pounding her from behind and she said "FUCK ME IN THE ASSSSS" she must have a loose ass or has done anal before because I only stuck a finger in for a few seconds before I jammed my dick in effortlessly. Didn't feel too different from the pussy I was kind of disappointed. Now I'm going to try for a 3some with her and her roommate even though her roommate is not too attractive.

You guys ever get disappointed when trying new things sexually? Anal has a huge hype around it and it was just alright. I wanted to blast in a girl for the longest time and would fantasize about it frequently. When I finally did it it was just alright as well (watching the cum come out and making her eat it turned me on a lot though). Maybe I'm just taking things in the wrong direction. This girl always giggles and is really loud with her moans. She wouldn't shut up so I pulled her hair back and told her I was going to jam my dick down her throat if she didn't keep quiet. Then I slammed her face into the bed and kept fucking away. That was really fun/turned me on more.

Ass is a let down, and the gross part about it, aside from the shit, is that if you were blind folded and stuck your dick in an ass, you probably couldn't tell if it was a man's ass or a woman's ass.
[Image: ky.gif] [Image: undecided.gif]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Rick91 - 11-18-2012

I enjoy fucking girls in the ass. Although i'd say bareback in the vag is better. JFK had a great saying, "I'm not done with a girl until i'v had her 3 ways."

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Scott - 11-18-2012

Although I liked your post Soup, does anyone have any tips for the ass? I've just had a situation where the opportunity came up, but we really struggled despite a shit tonne of lube because I'm a pretty big guy. I Googled for advice and it's all like 'use lube'. Well I did but that doesn't make the hole any fucking bigger.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Samseau - 11-18-2012

Quote: (11-18-2012 12:43 PM)Scott Wrote:  

Although I liked your post Soup, does anyone have any tips for the ass? I've just had a situation where the opportunity came up, but we really struggled despite a shit tonne of lube because I'm a pretty big guy. I Googled for advice and it's all like 'use lube'. Well I did but that doesn't make the hole any fucking bigger.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14635-...#pid242948

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 11-19-2012

Guys, I can't tell if this a technically a notch or night.

Last night, the girl did pretty much everything but didn't want to have sex on the first date.

That said, she did let me stick the head of my dick into her pussy.

If this was the horse races, that would be a notch.

So, what's the verdict, notch or not?

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Menace - 11-19-2012

I think you need at least 2 pumps to be a notch.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 11-19-2012

Quote: (11-19-2012 08:59 AM)Menace Wrote:  

I think you need at least 2 pumps to be a notch.

Why not one? And at what point do you draw the line for penetration?

Anything past the head? There is a difference between masturbating a girl with your dick head and sticking it in her pussy.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Millz - 11-19-2012

+1 from http://www.bbpins.com friend told me this site is basically filled with a bunch of easy chicks..
If you have a blackberry and bbm messenger then you use your pin to sign up and request chicks to add you.
If you just have a pic up then this screens chicks who are DTF request, add them then talk to them.
When you do have them on BBM then its pretty much basic text game and pushing for a meet up.

I got requested by a chick on here the other day and you know what it means if a chick adds you. To my surprise this girl lived 10mins away from me so I just talked to her and pushed to meet up with her asap.
One night I was walking pass her house and messaged her that I'm local she actually looked alot better than she did in her pics, body was nice probably about a 6/7.
We went for a late night walk in the park just talking whilst I escalated kino.
The next day she tells me that a few shelves in her place need putting up and only a real man can do this so I went around to hers needless to say no shelves got put up that day.
Ended up rawdogging her because I couldnt find a dom but she was a beast in bed absolutely amazing slim chicks can really handle dick good from my findings..
Probably gonna get a few more chicks off there when I have time

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrXY - 11-19-2012

Quote: (11-19-2012 08:23 AM)soup Wrote:  

Guys, I can't tell if this a technically a notch or night.

Last night, the girl did pretty much everything but didn't want to have sex on the first date.

That said, she did let me stick the head of my dick into her pussy.

If this was the horse races, that would be a notch.

So, what's the verdict, notch or not?

You broke the plane of penetration. Notch

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - rationalize_this - 11-20-2012

+1, honduran flag numero dos. Details in date thread.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Deluge - 11-20-2012

+1 snl like an hour and a half ago from a small house party, really tall (taller then me barefoot) kinda nerdy but super freaky white chick who got introduced to me by the host. I used his room. I was expecting the party to be shit and lacking girls so I almost left my rubbers at home.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - ikemen - 11-21-2012

Notched my Canada flag!

Just left the apartment with her this morning - 26yo horny blonde. I asked if I could just stay in bed and let myself out when ready and she goes, "no, this is Canada".

Decent body that wasn't expected and she kept asking to suck me off. Ended up licking me clean after finishing banging her both times. Satisfied with that

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 11-21-2012

Met this girl when I was at the mall. 24 year old thin Thai girl, but with a foreign look. She was cute, but two of my previous girls I really liked so I have been seeing them the last few days. One of them cancelled so I called this girl up. I hung out with her but it was so hard to communicate that I told her maybe we can meet up another day. I went back to my hotel and had second thoughts. She was pretty cute, maybe worth the difficult communication. I was able to get her back to my hotel, telling her through text that we would only talk and watch a movie. It wasn't easy and took about 5 hours to do, but I finally got her clothes off and got the notch.

+1 Notch. #33 of 2012.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Titan - 11-21-2012

Quote: (11-21-2012 11:05 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Met this girl when I was at the mall. 24 year old thin Thai girl, but with a foreign look. She was cute, but two of my previous girls I really liked so I have been seeing them the last few days. One of them cancelled so I called this girl up. I hung out with her but it was so hard to communicate that I told her maybe we can meet up another day. I went back to my hotel and had second thoughts. She was pretty cute, maybe worth the difficult communication. I was able to get her back to my hotel, telling her through text that we would only talk and watch a movie. It wasn't easy and took about 5 hours to do, but I finally got her clothes off and got the notch.

+1 Notch. #33 of 2012.

Damn dude, you're scoring like a champ! haha.

You are really inspiring me to hit SEA when I sort my shit out.

Keep plowing through that asian puss man! [Image: whip.gif]