Roosh V Forum
The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Asian Guy Travel Thread (/thread-2750.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Dalaran1991 - 07-24-2018

I'm heading to St Peterburg for a week, mostly to relax but I'll also be sampling the women there.

What can I expect in terms of attitude? In general I heard we have a bad reputation there. Busted my ass to get an invitation letter to Russia because my country is in the list of high migration risk... And that Asian guys are being known as sex tourists?

I dress very sharp if not flamboyant sometimes. I'm jacked and lean and finally nail down a badass haircut. Been living in the West all my life, 4 years in the US and 4 in France. Only thing is I'm 5"4, and don't speak Russian.

What do you guys think? Would day game street approach work or night game is better? I never bothered with night game in France or USA because either I'm invisible or it's impossible to communicate with girls.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - AkiKinnunen - 07-24-2018

Quote: (07-24-2018 09:49 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

In general I heard we have a bad reputation there. Busted my ass to get an invitation letter to Russia because my country is in the list of high migration risk... And that Asian guys are being known as sex tourists?
There are many Asian looking guys working in West Russia as, as they call "Gastarbeiter", most come from Kazakistan and similar countries. So no, they will not think that you are sex tourist. Normally they aren't successful with white Russian girls, but on the other hand, they came here for work and money, not for pussy... Many of them have wife and kids back their country.

I dress very sharp if not flamboyant sometimes. I'm jacked and lean and finally nail down a badass haircut.

this is a good way to differentiate you from the gastarbeiter :-)

Been living in the West all my life, 4 years in the US and 4 in France. Only thing is I'm 5"4, and don't speak Russian.
In Peter you might be fine with English, with most young girls, not all but most.

What do you guys think? Would day game street approach work or night game is better? I never bothered with night game in France or USA because either I'm invisible or it's impossible to communicate with girls.
IMO, in Peter night game is worth only FR and SAT. better daygame at the Nevsky Prospekt area and side streets (like Rusbinstein).

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - AkiKinnunen - 07-25-2018

But today at the gym I saw a half Asian half Kafkaz (=Caucasian, but not in the meaning of "white person", actually for many European Russians, these "Caucasians" are not even considered white, it's called Caucasian because most of them come from the "Caucasus" Region) doing pretty well with a hot brunette. He is short, and at least 40yo I would say, but he has the one important thing that many sexpats here don't have: Perfect Russian skills.
He has rather large muscles too, maybe this plays a role as well.

I myself have been working in those 2 criterias as well if you know what I mean)))

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - brooklynboy - 07-28-2018

Been in Colombia for about a week now to start off my year long world banging tour. Pipelined to a bunch of dates in Bogota a week in advance. Ended up hitting it off well with a local that works at a retail samsung store. She's just been showing me around and fucking at night, really cool cat so decided to just ditch my other dates. Admittedly my first date, but hey when you're having fun, you're having fun.

Compared to Peru and Mexico where i felt like there was a advantage to being asian, i don't think there's that much of a advantage in colombia (ex 15 tinder matches in a week in bogota vs 15 in a day in Mexico city). I do think everything in general in bogota is easier because the girls are all hotter on avg and less fatness so sexual attention of the men is more spread out.

Going to Sao Paulo soon

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Mikestar - 07-28-2018

^Hey brooklyn boy I just came back from Mexico City and had the time of my life, next year I want to go to Bogota so keep posting updates. I don't know whether to come back to Mexico or go to Colombia.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - brooklynboy - 07-28-2018

Im about done and going to sao Paulo. While i wrote its a banging tour, i actually do want to see and experience different cultures haha.

Anyways, ive actually gone to Colombia before a few years back and I'd say I get less people interested in me because of my asian background and asian cultural penetration is mainly limited to food. I haven't actually met any weeaboos or koreaboos tbh (my definition of weeb is who they follow on instagram, if they're following bts then yes lol) but I've only used tinder, might be different if i used other sources. They're still curious overall, but i feel less looks due to sheer exoticness. I actually saw 2 asian girls (work, school exchange?) walking around at various points and 1 on tinder. I guess the exotic value is near gone as wealthy asians get to travel more. That said, coming from midwest America, when i first went it was a huge improvement, still is a improvement.

Contrast this with Mexico city where asian cultural and economic power is omnipresent. I saw huawei all over the main airport, Japanese restaurants everywhere, asian martial arts centers, and chinese made cars. My first hookup in Mexico city was a girl off tinder that was learning Japanese. There were a ton of weebs and koreaboos in Mexico city (even had a girl on the street ask for a picture with me and spoke some korean words).

All that said, you'll actually get more aesthetic variety in Colombia. Everyone is mixed in Latin america, but bogota has a higher concentration of white passing girls and some black looking girls with various combinations of said features as well as the typical indigenous looks. Whereas Mexico city, i mainly saw indigenous looking girls with varying amounts of white features and didn't see any black looking girls.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - AznMarkZuckerberg - 07-28-2018

@brooklynboy. I'm heading to Colombia later this year to learn Spanish (week in Bogota, 4 weeks in Medelin). Couple questions for you:

1) Not much novelty to being Asian in Colombia but do they see you as lower value compared to say, a gringo?
2) What are best logistics for Colombia (hotel, airbnb, private room in hostel). I usually do private room in hostel as it allows me to meet other travelers (who are usually DTF) and having a private room increases your perceived value among hostel travelers. You can also bring a local back to the room.

Planning a 3.5 month trip later this year. I'll be working during the day and having fun at night. Any tips would be appreciated on my itinerary and specific destinations.

Bali - 2 weeks
Shenzhen - 2 weeks (brief stop in Singapore for 3 days. Not really part of the trip per se, but visited my brother and a friend in SZ)
Manila - 2 weeks
Bangkok - 1.5 weeks
Phuket - 1 week
Ko Samui - 1 week
Chiang Mai - 1 week
Bogota - 1 week
Medelin - 4 weeks (spanish immersion program)

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - ZAMSKI - 07-28-2018

Quote: (07-28-2018 09:40 AM)AznMarkZuckerberg Wrote:  

Planning a 3.5 month trip later this year. I'll be working during the day and having fun at night. Any tips would be appreciated on my itinerary and specific destinations.

Bali - 2 weeks
Shenzhen - 2 weeks (brief stop in Singapore for 3 days. Not really part of the trip per se, but visited my brother and a friend in SZ)
Manila - 2 weeks
Bangkok - 1.5 weeks
Phuket - 1 week
Ko Samui - 1 week
Chiang Mai - 1 week
Bogota - 1 week

I'd personally shave off 1 week off Shenzhen and spend that week somewhere else. Shenzhen is a boring city. I lived there totaling about 1 year to start my online business. Coco Park is where you'll definitely end up going. Talent is meh overall. Best looking girls are the handful of Russian girl you'll see there.

Keep us updated with your travels and conquests man!

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - ts58 - 07-28-2018

Quote: (07-28-2018 09:40 AM)AznMarkZuckerberg Wrote:  

Shenzhen - 2 weeks
SG-3days
Bali - 2 weeks (bang zone)
Bangkok - 1.5 weeks (bang zone)
Phuket - 1 week
Ko Samui - 1 week
Chiang Mai - 1 week
Manila - 2 weeks (bang zone)
Bogota - 1 week

Do your trip in this order, Manila after BKK. You might just end up taking a week off Manila to throw it onto BKK. Trust me.

If you are in BKK/Manila in the fall, PM me I might be able to show you around BKK.

Quote: (07-28-2018 11:29 AM)ZAMSKI Wrote:  

I'd personally shave off 1 week off Shenzhen and spend that week somewhere else. Shenzhen is a boring city. I lived there totaling about 1 year to start my online business. Coco Park is where you'll definitely end up going. Talent is meh overall. Best looking girls are the handful of Russian girl you'll see there.

Keep us updated with your travels and conquests man!
Yeah SZ is just to visit friends there is all. Don't expect too much action.

Quote: (07-28-2018 04:22 PM)ts58 Wrote:  

Do your trip in this order, Manila after BKK. You might just end up taking a week off Manila to throw it onto BKK. Trust me.

If you are in BKK/Manila in the fall, PM me I might be able to show you around BKK.
Yeah I'll be there in the fall I'll PM you with dates.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - ts58 - 07-28-2018

I'll say this much, in NA we tend to get a lot more traction than in the EU in my experience ironically, but tonight in Warsaw I saw Asian guys kill it at one of the clubs I was at. These guys are half a foot shorter than me and don't lift. I saw the same thing at a Budapest kpop event. Don't ever let race hold you back.

And white girls? Unlike 90% of this forum, I think they are highly overrated.

Quote: (07-28-2018 11:05 PM)ts58 Wrote:  

I'll say this much, in NA we tend to get a lot more traction than in the EU in my experience ironically, but tonight in Warsaw I saw Asian guys kill it at one of the clubs I was at. These guys are half a foot shorter than me and don't lift. I saw the same thing at a Budapest kpop event. Don't ever let race hold you back.

And white girls? Unlike 90% of this forum, I think they are highly overrated.

I'm pretty outgoing and charismatic for an asian guy and i find that actually plays my race to my advantage since I don't fit the stereotype and that seems to create some intrigue.

frames based on stereotypes can be flipped on its head to their advantage.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - tobehero - 07-29-2018

What is this Spanish immersion program?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - AznMarkZuckerberg - 07-29-2018

Quote: (07-29-2018 08:13 AM)tobehero Wrote:  

What is this Spanish immersion program?

They have them everywhere, just universities that take foreigners and teach them spanish through immersing you in the language and culture. Figure great place to meet university girls too (since class are at the unversity and a lot of times in SA universities have armed guards that don't allow people in who don't go there)

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - AznMarkZuckerberg - 07-30-2018

Quote: (07-28-2018 05:57 AM)Mikestar Wrote:  

^Hey brooklyn boy I just came back from Mexico City and had the time of my life, next year I want to go to Bogota so keep posting updates. I don't know whether to come back to Mexico or go to Colombia.

I was planning to do a bunch of places in Latin America but because 1) I need to get work done so constant flights are a distraction and 2) I really want to get the most out of one location I think I'm going to do 5 weeks in DF and 6 weeks in Medelin. Do some Spanish immersion or 1 on 1 courses and day game / internet game since nightgame doesn't seem too feasible (at least in Colombia).

Seems like DF is a slam dunk but still a bit torn between Bogota and Medelin, seems like opinion is split on the forums in general.

What's the general perception of Asians in Mexico and Colombia?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Mentavious - 07-30-2018

I’ve seen asian dudes do very well in CDMX

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Mikestar - 07-30-2018

I'm not asian but asians kill it in CDMX like mentavous says, there is a large admiration for asian culture. Many girls watch anime, always want to go out for asian foods in the city and are interested in foreign guys. It's not good for daygame though, online, social circle and nightgame is king. Learn as much Spanish as possible and make a lot of Mexican friends whilst youre there, it will pay off.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - AznMarkZuckerberg - 07-30-2018

Good to hear @Mikestar sounds like Medelin and DF are opposites wrt effectiveness of day vs night game.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - GyopoPlayboy - 07-30-2018

Places with strong appreciation of Asian culture (read: chicas are down with the AZN bruthas):

Siberia My anecdotal evidence is limited to just the 2 girls I banged, but as far as I can tell, they have no strong opinions either for or against Asians. It's a perfect example of what things could be like without Hollywood's constant Asian-bashing. They typically dislike Siberia for 3 reasons: lack of work, men, and sunshine. You get a one-up in their book just for being well-dressed and probably +100 for having a stable job. Very feminine, and could make great wifey material.

Turkey Huge Kpop niche culture in Turkey, especially among high-school/college age girls. Personally not into Turkish women, but I was surprised when girls on the streets of Istanbul were able to identify me as Korean. It takes a trained eye to distinguish Asians like that, especially if you're not Asian yourself and especially with the hordes of Chinese tourists there.

South American countries It's no secret that us Koreans love to casually/mindlessly watch variety shows. I'll admit I do it too, even though it's a complete waste of time. But a trend I picked up on in the past 3-6 months of mindlessly following along is South American chicas making more and more appearances on these shows. Many can speak the language too, which is no easy feat. I'll be tied down with work in Asia for the time being, but I'm making 2019 the year to explore South American countries. Paraguay, Colombia, and Brazil are on the list, but Peru and Chile are not, even though Kpop is quite big in those countries as well. Just have no interest.

Mexico One of the companies I worked with had a team from Mexico and I found it interesting how both guys and girls even in their 30s could be so into Asian culture. Not just Kpop/dramas, they have big anime/Japanese culture followings too.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - noktrnl - 07-31-2018

Medellin is not a cakewalk. Paisas, and Colombians in general, have a lot of cultural pride. You got two of the hottest names in reggaeton, J Balvin and Maluma, from Medellin. They're not as interested in Asian culture as Mexicans are, as they're even exporting their own culture and influence to other countries. Being Asian there will neither hinder you nor help you. Though, I think it'd help to say you're from Asia rather than the US. Just too many horny Americans (and Israelis for some reason) in Medellin over the years.

Medellin is a really nice city though. CDMX is pretty nice too, but still a bit too big. Bogota is a shit hole in comparison, but I have a lot of good memories there so can't totally complain haha.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - whiteknightrises - 07-31-2018

Bogota > Medellin in my experience (more than a month in each) for girls

Medellin got slight racist vibes/had people say racist shit to me on multiple occasions. Also general foreigner fatigue and girls can be a bit more conservative

Bogota was either neutral or positive

But Bogota is also way more sketch/dangerous (though Medellin can be as well). Bogota is never really that safe whereas Medellin has some areas where you can be sure that you'll be relatively safe. Plus, weather in Medellin is ~high 20s/low 30s C, whereas Bogota is colder ~high teens/low 20s C.

But both of those things I liked being from the NYC area so to each his own

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - IrrelevantRaptor - 07-31-2018

Mexico City is easy mode. If you haven't gone there, you should.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - noktrnl - 07-31-2018

Quote: (07-31-2018 03:14 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Bogota > Medellin in my experience (more than a month in each) for girls

Medellin got slight racist vibes/had people say racist shit to me on multiple occasions. Also general foreigner fatigue and girls can be a bit more conservative

Bogota was either neutral or positive

But Bogota is also way more sketch/dangerous (though Medellin can be as well). Bogota is never really that safe whereas Medellin has some areas where you can be sure that you'll be relatively safe. Plus, weather in Medellin is ~high 20s/low 30s C, whereas Bogota is colder ~high teens/low 20s C.

But both of those things I liked being from the NYC area so to each his own

Yeah I would agree, Bogota over Medellin. But paisas are definitely hotter.

But Medellin is warm all year round. Bogota has seasons, so anything other than their summer sucks and will rain.