Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) (/thread-11951.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - chochemonger1 - 11-03-2012

I banged a cute little Brazilian girl today...though I didnt bust a nut because I drank too much yesterday and was tired as hell. She is very young and legal here, but lets just say she is 18 yrs old and loves to watch tv with my cock in her mouth.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 11-08-2012

Just got #25 of 2012. A 4 foot 9 asian girl, with a killer body. Actually scored while I was out with another forum member. He got his notch for the night as well.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 11-08-2012

#26 of 2012 just left. A 21 year old, 5'4, 90 lb asian girl. Mmm love them petite girls

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Aliblahba - 11-08-2012

Just got through smashing a sexy little thick thing. During the doggie she grabbed her BB and started texting. That was a first. Is there a specific flag for "girls fucking on the phone"?

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - el mechanico - 11-08-2012

Quote: (11-08-2012 02:51 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Just got through smashing a sexy little thick thing. During the doggie she grabbed her BB and started texting. That was a first. Is there a specific flag for "girls fucking on the phone"?
They call that a hooker flag.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Duke Castile - 11-08-2012

Quote: (11-08-2012 03:03 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 02:51 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

They call that a hooker flag.

Oh Ali got that when he was 14

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Duke Castile - 11-08-2012

It's a little old but I went and met this Russian girl in L.A. last weekend. I haven't been on to post about it but this girl was gorgeous. Blonde, green eyes, small little perky tits, tall, great ass. I met her in April in Las Vegas briefly. Fucking her felt like I was fucking a princess. When we were out she was dressed in this red little dress and high heels. It was during the American Film Market event in Santa Monica (where she had a hotel and why she was in town) and everyone was looking our way trying to figure out if they recognized her. Definately a notable bang. Fucked her about 20 times, made her squirt. I didn't get too freaky on her though.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - slubu - 11-08-2012

+1 accidentally ended up banging my roommate a few nights ago. apparently her friend is obsessed with me for some reason, so trying to push for a 3. this should be interesting, we are getting hammered tonight.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - rationalize_this - 11-08-2012

Quote: (11-08-2012 06:45 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

It's a little old but I went and met this Russian girl in L.A. last weekend. I haven't been on to post about it but this girl was gorgeous. Blonde, green eyes, small little perky tits, tall, great ass. I met her in April in Las Vegas briefly. Fucking her felt like I was fucking a princess. When we were out she was dressed in this red little dress and high heels. It was during the American Film Market event in Santa Monica (where she had a hotel and why she was in town) and everyone was looking our way trying to figure out if they recognized her. Definately a notable bang. Fucked her about 20 times, made her squirt. I didn't get too freaky on her though.

I'm starting to think, once you go Russian, you never go back. Truly one of the most beautiful nationalities/ethnicity. Its also a hell of a confidence boost. Nothing rubs my inner game like seeing betas with that "wtf" look on their face when she's got her hand in your back pocket.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Duke Castile - 11-09-2012

Quote: (11-08-2012 09:09 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 06:45 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I'm starting to think, once you go Russian, you never go back. Truly one of the most beautiful nationalities/ethnicity. Its also a hell of a confidence boost. Nothing rubs my inner game like seeing betas with that "wtf" look on their face when she's got her hand in your back pocket.

When they're beautiful, they're amazing that's for sure.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - blackglasses - 11-10-2012

wow got notch 8 this morning. did my usual spamming of meetme.com and got a few number through the day. one finally bit (19 black thick as fuck with a little chub). the thing that made me laugh is that she said she never does these kinda of things (sure). She had the smoothest skin ever and a nice tight pussy. Went there around 12:30 this morning to dc and just got back a couple hours ago.[Image: banana.gif]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - wi30 - 11-10-2012

Just broke my 2 month dry spell. A girl from my class came over last night and I ended up banging 20 minutes after she got here. Kind of a butterface, but one of the best bodies I have ever had sex with. The only problem is that class might be a little awkward on monday haha.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 11-10-2012

Just got #27 of 2012. 25 year old Philippina with nice sized boobs, she had a little chub on her belly, but a cute face with damn sexy lips. Met her on halloween when I was at a bar, got her number and finally met up with her.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Basil Ransom - 11-12-2012

+ 2 - Finally got notches for both Halloween nights, the Saturday before and the night of. Neither were SNLs, but one was a foreigner and the other an onion booty...

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Matt3B - 11-12-2012

+1, SNL off OkCupid. Hopefully another to come on Friday on a second date

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 11-12-2012

Got #28 of 2012. A tall girl for a philippina. 5'5. It wasn't too hard not going to lie

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - WesternCancer - 11-12-2012

Damn dude, how often are you going out? You're just PLOWING through the pussy there.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kenny_powers - 11-13-2012

+1, SNL 26 year old white girl that works in my building.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Duke Castile - 11-13-2012

You guys need to break it down a lot more. "plus one number xxx" isn't very helpful or even fun to read.

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - el mechanico - 11-13-2012

Quote: (11-13-2012 05:26 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

You guys need to break it down a lot more. "plus one number xxx" isn't very helpful or even fun to read.
That's why I quit posting mine here.

"+1 fat black girl from Popeye's drive thru came over"

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrXY - 11-13-2012

I agree-if you guys are gonna post in this thread stop being lazy and lay it down like this:

Quote: (07-12-2012 10:00 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

A couple days ago I sent a message to this girl online who had a mirror pic wearing a nightgown and got her number. I called her up and she said she was at the beach so I made plans to meet her late for a beer around 10 pm. We meet in a parking lot and she gets out of the car and I'm think holy shit! This girl had ass for days! It was huge! It was the kind of thing you see on a fetish site or something, flat torso small up top with this giant ass. I'm thinking no fucking way am I going anywhere with this chick but she charmed me into going to the tap room with her and we had strong beers. I loosened up. After about three I told her I had to go and we parted ways.....

All day yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to fuck this girl...Would it be good? Gross? I thought about sending Moma a pm for support but by the end of the day my curiosity got the best of me. I texted her "Want to have a few drinks later?"
she responded where? Sure. I told her to head my way after work. Once she was in route I told her that all I was really planning on doing is sitting at the bar in my house and listening to the rain on my tin roof and watching Swamp people. There wouldn't be much going on with the weather and all. She agreed. I bought a new bottle of Ron Barcelo rum and some cokes the night before so I started mixing her 2 shot drinks. She would turn around and catch me looking at her ass which completely dominated my John deere tractor seat bar stools. She gets trashed after about 6 drinks that I kept making while I was making some spaghetti sauce I turn around she grabs me and pulls me in. It's on. She used her ass weight to push me threw the doors to my bed and stripped my clothes off and started blowing me. Ohh boy I thought and also about the SIF thread here. There was no turning back. She took her clothes off and confirmed nice tits, small waist and huge ass with bikini lines and all. I flipped her over and smashed doggy for as long as I can remember then passed out.

[Image: exclamation.gif][Image: exclamation.gif][Image: exclamation.gif][Image: exclamation.gif][Image: exclamation.gif][Image: exclamation.gif][Image: exclamation.gif]

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 11-13-2012

Got invited to a party by a girl from DIA. It was a birthday party for a girl dating a rich British guy. When I arrived, there were about 3 Philippina girls for every guy. There was only 1 Philippino guy there, and the rest were western white guys. Dressed in the sluttiest dresses possible, these girls were some of the most liberal Philippinas I have met. I guess that's Manila. They were doing body shots off all sorts of parts, one girl tried to give me a handjob in front of everybody. No thanks. I met this Persian girl with a killer rackwho was in Manila studying. Got her number and facebook because she had to leave, but I'm hoping for a future flag.

After the party me, the rich British dude, and 3 girls went to the club. This guy has it made. Lives in this huge apartment, dates girls over 30 years younger than him, and openly cheats on the hottie he is dating. Basically he has the set up I want at his age.

We arrive at the club and start dancing. I really need to work on my dance game cause I could have pulled the hottest girl I've seen in the Philippines in the last 2 months. I mentally put "Learn Dance Game" on my to do list and as a priority, when the chick from the party who tried to give me a handjob at the party shows up. She had called one of the girls to see where I was. With only my shitty dance game ahead of me (because these girls all loved to dance) I took the handjob chick and bounced back to my hotel. She had a very pretty face and looked like she had a good body, but her body was only so so. Great night, but shitty lay. I need to learn dance floor game.

#29 for 2012.

double post

Quote: (11-12-2012 10:19 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Damn dude, how often are you going out? You're just PLOWING through the pussy there.

Well I've been with a girl pretty much every night here in the Philippines, and when I go out, I get either a bunch of numbers or sex. This last week I have went out probably 6 times and got 5 notches. I'm going out more this week cause it's my last in the Philippines. Soon I'm off to Thailand

The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kenny_powers - 11-13-2012

Gentlemen, ask and you shall receive. Per my post above - 26 yr old white girl. This girl works in the leasing office of the building I live in. We've never exchanged more than 10 words in 6 months. I'm trolling OKC last week and I see her profile. So I fire off a message " Ha, I see you are on here....don't worry your secret is safe with me". She calls me out on lying about my age online and some other shit. I get her number and we start texting for a few days. Of course I make every conversation sexual to set tone and expectations. Monday comes along, she lives down the street. I pick her up, drive to a high end local bar that I have been frequenting. Bartender knows me DHV. "Let's grab some beers and head back to my place". Inside for 5 minutes ad I already have her shirt off. She is very cute, slightly chubby not fat. Beautiful tits with perfect pink nipples. provides LMR a few times. I pull my dick out, stand up and shove it her mouth. We went to the bedroom and fucked. Now it was around 11, I said "im tired, im taking you home". She said "i will wake you up, fuck me hard" We fucked again. She has texted me 20 times already today. It cant get any easier than this.