Roosh V Forum
The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Asian Guy Travel Thread (/thread-2750.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Chriistney - 01-30-2018

Hello there my asian playmates , will be going to Bangkok on the 10th till the 13th of March,
Abit of stat from myself,
28, malaysian chinese, always come of as korean with thai girls , decent game style and built, hit me up

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Chengiz88 - 02-02-2018

Was in Lisbon recently. Women ugly, very manly and sharp features. Food bland and no match for our superior asian food

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - crash - 02-07-2018

Hello,

I'll be staying in Indonesia (mostly Jakarta, but a few days in Bali as well) from March 15 - April 15 thereabouts. Anyone interested in daygame opportunities in malls, night time in bars clubs etc.. please PM me.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - monsquid - 03-11-2018

Great thread, thank you for all contributors.

I'm planning on a 6 month SEA trip. What's a reasonable budget for 6 months? I plan on keeping cost of living very low but don't want to stay in hostels. Food wise I plan to eat as locals with occasional eating out. Primary purpose of trip is to just relax and casually meet women while working on my writing. I'm thinking the following for rough baseline budget, focusing on staying in 2-3 months in Vietnam or Taiwan and the rest hopping around SEA.

- $1500 refundable round ticket from USA (refundable so I can flex on my date or arrival/departure)
- $300 travel insurance
- $1500/month average = $9000 over 6 months, conservative estimate
- total budget $12,000 for 6 months?

Do not plan on eating out at expensive downtown western style restaurants and going out to bars. Want to do mostly online game while in cities and the rest of the time spent writing and seeing the country casually.

What do you guys think?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Cipher - 03-11-2018

Quote: (03-11-2018 11:09 AM)monsquid Wrote:  

- $1500 refundable round ticket from USA (refundable so I can flex on my date or arrival/departure)
- $300 travel insurance
- $1500/month average = $9000 over 6 months, conservative estimate
- total budget $12,000 for 6 months?

Do not plan on eating out at expensive downtown western style restaurants and going out to bars...seeing the country casually.

What do you guys think?

$1500/mth should definitely be enough to live on. It sounds like you're planning for a low-key 'local' stay in the region, and your budget sounds realistic for that. Make sure you have some emergency cash outside your budget in case you need it.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Eklavya - 03-17-2018

Guys,

Does anybody know what is the best time to visit Indonesia for magic mushrooms??

Is it good in June??

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - yl718 - 03-20-2018

Just came back from my one day trip to Lublin. Several data: 1. Quite some Asian medical students from Taiwan and Thailand, so your exotic feature is low. 2. Small town, 1 day you can tour the entire old town in detail. 3. Lower English than Warsaw and Kraków, people was surprised that I speak conversational Polish. 4. Night life 90% Polish. Competition seems polarized. Many busted dudes but a few good looking guy.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Aquarius - 03-20-2018

Quote: (03-20-2018 04:04 AM)yl718 Wrote:  

Just came back from my one day trip to Lublin. Several data: 1. Quite some Asian medical students from Taiwan and Thailand, so your exotic feature is low. 2. Small town, 1 day you can tour the entire old town in detail. 3. Lower English than Warsaw and Kraków, people was surprised that I speak conversational Polish. 4. Night life 90% Polish. Competition seems polarized. Many busted dudes but a few good looking guy.

Didn't know that Lublin has a lot of Asians. I guess we are everywhere.

But if you have been to Warsaw, Krakow, and Lublin, how does these 3 compare for gaming Polish girls as Asian guys? After all, while Warsaw is the capital and largest city, Krakow seems to be the main cultural/tourist center much more so than Warsaw, while Lublin seems to be the main city in Eastern Poland, which is by far the region of Poland I'm most interested in.

Interested to hear if there's large differences in quality, ease, and male competition between these 3 cities for gaming local Polish girls as Asian guys.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - ausazn - 04-18-2018

5'7 Asian Australian here. I'd describe my build as muscular & athletic, not shredded but still quite lean, with tanned skin. Usually mistaken for Korean descent.

In regards to Eastern Europe I was in Poland, Ukraine and the Czech Republic this year due to my university exchange program in Amsterdam. I can confirm that I pulled many girls significantly hotter than the girls I would usually at home or in Canada where I was a couple years ago. To all my Asian bros out there in the States, Canada and Australia, you gotta go.

Only one Polish girl had a preference for Asian guys, and strangely she was 39. The rest of the girls I pulled in those EE countries didn't really seem to mention anything about me being Asian or Australian in terms of being more attracted to me. I'm quite extraverted and they seemed to like it, I think the girls in Eastern Europe are just more down to earth than the ones in Western countries.
I think they'd rather a guy of whatever race with decent looks with a good personality as supposed a 6'3+ handsome white guy that is boring.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - frozenfire757 - 05-12-2018

What's up my asian bros. My first post on this forum. I'm headed to Kiev in June and will make my way to Lviv and Krakow late June to July. Seeing if anyone is down for a meetup in any of those cities. PM me if interested.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Tall_asian_guy - 05-15-2018

How is Kiev compared to Moscow? Which city are the girls most open for East Asian guys?

How about Warsaw and Prague?

Could somebody rank the top 5 best cities in Europe for an East Asian guy?

Thanks

[Image: idea.gif]

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - jjk - 05-21-2018

Quote: (03-11-2018 11:09 AM)monsquid Wrote:  

Great thread, thank you for all contributors.

I'm planning on a 6 month SEA trip. What's a reasonable budget for 6 months? I plan on keeping cost of living very low but don't want to stay in hostels. Food wise I plan to eat as locals with occasional eating out. Primary purpose of trip is to just relax and casually meet women while working on my writing. I'm thinking the following for rough baseline budget, focusing on staying in 2-3 months in Vietnam or Taiwan and the rest hopping around SEA.

I did a similar trip last year. $2000 a month would be comfortable but you can certainly do it for less. Research prices of hotels/condos beforehand to get a better deal.

I recommend ditching online game. The quality to effort ratio just isn't worth it on my opinion especially in SEA.

I don't know how you feel about night game but you should definitely give it a shot. I don't even like clubs that much but it was by far the quickest and easiest way to meet girls and how I got most of my lays.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - dontuan - 06-09-2018

Has anyone checked out this guy's youtube channel? He talks about eastern european girls from an asian american guy experience and perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3bfehG...nQA/videos

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Tall_asian_guy - 06-09-2018

Quote: (06-09-2018 05:21 PM)dontuan Wrote:  

Has anyone checked out this guy's youtube channel? He talks about eastern european girls from an asian american guy experience and perspective.

I'm following that guy, he made me interested in Ukraine.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - brooklynboy - 06-11-2018

Hey guys. Huge fan of this thread specifically and on and off lurker for a few years now.

Grew up in brooklyn and lived in Chicago for the ~4 years for work in the trading industry after university. The last 2 years... I've felt a paradigm shift... for the lack of a better description. I've been smashing black, latina, and fob asian girls in Chicago with relative ease. White girls here still seem a bit tough nut to crack but that domino seems to be starting to topple too.

Did a few bangcations after being inspired by this thread. 3 trips each year and a week each trip, each year, mostly to Latin America (Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, etc etc). I FEEL THE CHANGE EACH TIME. It's like feeling yellow fever and Asian soft power develop. Last time I went to peru, I went on a tinder date and it ended as a double date with the girl's friend who also brought a tall and stylish korean dude from korea whom she matched with on tinder as well. It's becoming clear to me that there's gonna be more and more competition from Korea and probably in 5 years, rich well dressed and tall mainland guys.

In trading, we get a year Non compete if we leave where we're paid essentially not to work. About to give notice and take advantage of this rising asian soft power to travel and fuck girls across the world.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - addisonvo - 06-14-2018

Coooool, there's an Asian guy travel thread?!

Haha, haven't had a chance to read through it yet but I wanted to say what's up for now.

I'm Viet-American (American born) and currently in Vietnam now and I typically jump through Thailand, Philippines, etc. Shoot me a message if you happen to be in Nam at the moment.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - GyopoPlayboy - 06-15-2018

Out of curiosity, where do y'all live and do you like it there as an Asian dude?

I was thinking it would be cool if we could host gatherings and shit for ourselves in various cities around the world.

anybody have app-development skills? hit me up. i might be keen on putting down some cash to develop an app so that we can connect with eachother worldwide.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - dontuan - 06-15-2018

I've been getting word that a lot of women in eastern europe are looking to China and maybe South Korea as a destination to move abroad, live, work, maybe get married. Generally, I know they are seeking to relocate to other countries in Europe, but I heard Asia is getting right up there. At least that's what I'm hearing from girls in Ukraine. But who knows, they might be telling me that because I'm asian [Image: blush.gif] Just wanted to get some verification and see if this really is the word on the street.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - JekyllAndHyde - 06-15-2018

This is probably my most favourite thread on the internet.

Quote: (04-18-2018 07:06 AM)ausazn Wrote:  

5'7 Asian Australian here. I'd describe my build as muscular & athletic, not shredded but still quite lean, with tanned skin. Usually mistaken for Korean descent.

In regards to Eastern Europe I was in Poland, Ukraine and the Czech Republic this year due to my university exchange program in Amsterdam. I can confirm that I pulled many girls significantly hotter than the girls I would usually at home or in Canada where I was a couple years ago. To all my Asian bros out there in the States, Canada and Australia, you gotta go.

Only one Polish girl had a preference for Asian guys, and strangely she was 39. The rest of the girls I pulled in those EE countries didn't really seem to mention anything about me being Asian or Australian in terms of being more attracted to me. I'm quite extraverted and they seemed to like it, I think the girls in Eastern Europe are just more down to earth than the ones in Western countries.
I think they'd rather a guy of whatever race with decent looks with a good personality as supposed a 6'3+ handsome white guy that is boring.

Very good although I still have a Ukranian flag to collect.
If anything the most prominent feature about me time and time again was being commonly mistaken as British at first based on my accent. If I had any doubts at all I thought I'd be associated with those British stag parties who are famous across Europe.

Quote: (06-09-2018 05:25 PM)dontuan Wrote:  

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

That would be the least of my concerns when trying to pull girls in a club amongst black and Latino dudes.

Quote: (11-11-2017 02:36 AM)GyopoPlayboy Wrote:  

On that note fellas, let me awares you on the ideal bodytype and image these chicks go for. See attached image. Boyishly cute face with a lean, muscled body. Don't look at me, I didn't make the rules, nor am I boyishly cute.

I didn't create these rules either. [Image: kissy.gif] [Image: hump.gif]
On the other hand Prague is a touristic plague and dudes of every colour are now in Warsaw which leads to the next points:

Quote: (09-28-2017 03:22 AM)ProfessorCumbledore Wrote:  

First, Korean guys (from Korea) are catching up on this. While it was awesome and inspiring to see Korean bros from the homeland with sweet style and jacked physiques pull hotass Thai bitches (namely Onyx and Scratchdog), my prediction is that it won't be long before Korean men have a similar reputation as white men: horny sex tourists with a sense of entitlement that have no respect for the culture and just come to smash. I don't think it'll ever get quite as bad as the reputation that white guys have because Koreans are generally more respectful and polite, but I've noticed that they are becoming more Westernized by becoming more aggressive, muscular, and direct, which is AWESOME, but is probably gonna make things harder in the future for other Koreans. So if you're looking to benefit from the KGF, go sooner rather than later.
[Image: thumb.gif]
[Image: 1z545qu.png]
http://www.rooshv.com/sex-tourists-vs-love-tourists
[Image: laugh4.gif]

[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]
We're beating a dead horse here but when scoring bangs in Warsaw but I'll leave this here for all dudes:

Quote: (02-14-2018 03:11 PM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Few indications, maybe repetitions of what me and Sleek2b have said, but they may help the newbies:
- don't bet on daygame to achieve results in Poland, it is not the way to go. stopping girls on the streets simply doesn't work since it is not their culture (apart from few exceptions of course). If instead you are in FSU, that's rather a good skill to have
- avoid at all costs Krakow, it was good few years ago but now it is totally finished and it is the worst Polish and EE city for gaming purposes
- if still you want to try hard in Poland: step up your nightgame, your lifestyle, participate to social events, don't dress like the typical yank on holiday and hit the gym, don't waste too much time in dates - and even if you have good looks and a solid game still be prepared to date down: your value won't be recognized most of the times
- the globalization ruined all EE, but other countries like Ukraine, Baltics, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia etc. are all better options and more resilient since the touristic plague is lower and the girls are overall more open when they see some value in a foreigner who is doing his homework
Quote: (08-24-2017 01:20 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

In a random order:
- Take seriously the advise of Sleek2b: hit the gym, take care of yourself. It does make difference.
- Come with a right mentality, if you undervalue the competition thinking that EE guys aren't enough able to catch girls, you are not going anywhere.
- traveler97 is talking about his experience in Krakow. This is by far the most difficult city in EE and with the higher number of foreign immigrants, maybe second only to Prague in terms of tourists. If you go to 3/4 tier towns in Poland the situation changes. If you go to FSU and you are a certain type of foreigner (good looks, money, "heavy passport", game, positive energy), it will be a lot easier despite what Pointer is saying.
- Rocha is right to say that generally if you approach a group having a wingman is helpful, Polish girls defend each other and almost never allow a guy to isolate and bring back to his place a girl.
- You should have solid game like in West to be successful, there is no magic pill, and very important being with a positive energy, optimism and pro-active attitude when you approach or date.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - ts58 - 06-17-2018

Quote: (06-11-2018 04:41 PM)brooklynboy Wrote:  

The last 2 years... I've felt a paradigm shift... for the lack of a better description. I've been smashing black, latina, and fob asian girls in Chicago with relative ease. White girls here still seem a bit tough nut to crack but that domino seems to be starting to topple too.

I see I'm not the only one to notice this.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - a beer is enough - 06-17-2018

Quote: (06-11-2018 04:41 PM)brooklynboy Wrote:  

Hey guys. Huge fan of this thread specifically and on and off lurker for a few years now.

Grew up in brooklyn and lived in Chicago for the ~4 years for work in the trading industry after university. The last 2 years... I've felt a paradigm shift... for the lack of a better description.

Can confirm even though I am not Asian, things are definitely becoming great for Asian guys in a lot of major US cities. Even a year or so ago when I used to go out in NYC, I would always see an Asian guy with a good looking white girl as well as hot girls of other races. Mad respect for sure, Asian guys are coming up big time and I think a lot has to do with Asian men taking care of themselves more.

I see a great deal of jacked and ripped Asian dudes who look out for their appearance and some girls are definitely picking up on it. Even a few months ago at work this one brunette HB8 would not stop raving about this Korean guy at her gym who she think is hot, she used to be in a sorority at a midwestern school and she was head over heels crazy for this dude.

All I can say is, keep doing your thing Asian guys, if there ever was a time you were at the bottom of some dating preference it sure as hell isn't the case anymore.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - thisisastage - 07-11-2018

Planning a trip to Europe in early October for a week. Right now I'm thinking Berlin and Prague (I have family in Prague). Any other suggestions?

Also hmu if you're interested in joining.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - aeye - 07-22-2018

Quote: (10-12-2010 02:02 AM)genjuro Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2010 08:52 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Any Asian guys here able to comment on their South America experiences?

SA glorifies the White man so I'm not sure it would necessarily be good for the Asian guy.

I went to South America twice : spent 1 month in Colombia and a few weeks in Peru to travel, also met some women from Ecuador. Colombianas are the sexiest/prettiest out of them by far. I definitely got a lot more attention from women in Colombia than in North America. They didn't have attitude and were curious about me and Asian culture. I found it not hard to ask a girl out and they are much more open sexually than Asian girls : they tend to enjoy sex and don't hide it, unlike some Asian girls who pretend they're "traditional", lol. I had good time with two nice and pretty Colombianas, very good person, good in bed and not gold diggers at all.

I'm 5'9'', speak a little Spanish, not really good at "game" as you guys call it. Not bad looking, actually I often get compliments from girls.

One thing, if you can dance, your chance in Colombia will be better, I think.
And if you speak the language, that will help your a lot.

In Bogota I felt like being an Asian doesn't help but doesn't hurt -- the rest of what you bring will matter more. You do get a small bump for being foreign/different, and presumably of a higher wealth and education status than many travelers. A big help compared to what I experience in SF, nothing like what a blonde/blue eyed white guy would experience (I saw this with my own two eyes when a decent-not-great looking blonde guy walked into the bar)

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - robhay - 07-23-2018

Asian guy 31 from NYC currently living in LA. Having lived in South American(Colombia, Brazil) and EE (Ukraine and Russia) i used to think there was some special advantage there that we don't have domestically in the states. But having gotten into THE GAME hard i realize its just a state of mind. I ended up setting in LA as it has the hottest girls and some of the easiest in the world. I'm day gaming in Hollywood almost daily and a new hottie at least weekly. I still enjoy traveling as a lifestyle but without the need to travel to some 3rd world county to bang a dime.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - monsquid - 07-23-2018

Any of you asian bros tried eastmeeteast.com for pipelining in US cities? I travel a lot between LA/DC/NYC and considering trying this. Since sometimes I spend 2-3 weeks at a client site this could be useful to be efficient without having to pound pavement after work. Although their system is kinda unfair since chicks are free to msg and guys have to pay. But I understand that it's a niche market so I have some sympathy.

Any thoughts?