Roosh V Forum
Open this Chick - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Open this Chick (/thread-4382.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Open this Chick - Comte De St. Germain - 08-23-2016

Cleavage girl pic:

Middle girl is gonna be the one that's the least likely to be receptive. She doesn't look too into it.

Sunglasses girl is rolling more than likely. High of molly and weed more than likely. You're 50/50 on her.

Cleavage girl herself is definitely the most responsive.

I'd first try to impress her by dancing first(How I dance can only be told by a third party as I only go for it if I have too or if I'm balls to the wall drunk. People tell me I'm good, but I can't describe it. I do know atleast I have some damned good footwork).

Then if she's receptive I would literally pick her up. Princess style. Spin her around a bit, and then try to get her to come talk somewhere more quiet and go for it from there.

Sitting down chick:

"You seem kind of blue. Get it?"

*Give her a shit eating grin*

Open this Chick - bootyhuntah - 08-23-2016

Quote: (08-22-2016 10:05 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

How would you open?

[Image: girl_sitting.jpg]

Cool hair. Is it real?

"Uhh, yeah."

"Oh. How did you manage to dye your roots black? That's kind of a cool look."

*Stares at me in disbelief*

"I've been meaning to dye my roots blonde actually...but keep the tips dark..."

^Personally don't see that playing out well. Could you break it down for me? Personally don't see that working to well or the joke is flying over my head. Very much thinking it's the latter hence my asking.

Open this Chick - bootyhuntah - 08-23-2016

It was mostly just me poking fun at her for having really obviously fake dyed blonde hair...

Quote: (08-23-2016 10:25 PM)bootyhuntah Wrote:  

It was mostly just me poking fun at her for having really obviously fake dyed blonde hair...

OH that makes a lot more sense. It did fly over my head. Even though I saw the word dyed.

I'm just kind of knocked out from today and will still be working until 2 AM. Going to be a long night.

Open this Chick - Gorgiass - 08-23-2016

Quote: (08-23-2016 10:06 PM)bootyhuntah Wrote:  

How would you open?

Cool hair. Is it real?

The classic Mystery opener.

I like the half full line, but without reading that I'd probably go with "Is that caffeine, alcohol, or both?" and from there riff on work email while drunk being a bad idea.

Open this Chick - Matt3B - 08-24-2016

Quote: (08-23-2016 08:42 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

You walk into a fairly busy place, and you see these three. Open one of them!

[Image: 49210-stag-brighton-nightlife.jpg]

If i'm honest, within the 3-5 second rule, I couldn't really think of anything.

Question: Do any of the more successful guys here ever rely on canned openers and canned conversation starters?

I know it's kind of thought of as something that only amateurs do, but when I watch lots of pickup vids, I notice even the pros often using the same lines over and over. I guess it kind of becomes 'your own' and thus, not really canned?

Unless you're the best looking guy in the club, or in the top 5%, you're not going to be very successful with these girls.

Best opener in my opinion is: "I've got a table in VIP. You 3 want to join?"

Open this Chick - Comte De St. Germain - 08-24-2016

^On the real you're not wrong, but fact of the matter is as a red blooded man you'll try anyways.

Open this Chick - subterfuge - 08-24-2016

Quote: (08-24-2016 07:19 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Unless you're the best looking guy in the club, or in the top 5%, you're not going to be very successful with these girls.

Best opener in my opinion is: "I've got a table in VIP. You 3 want to join?"

Whilst I agree with you, I kind of thought that the idea was that with 'game', looks don't really matter.
But yeah, I have to admit that in the real world, they really do! I know people who are shy and quiet and seem to have no game at all, but they do very well, because girls approach them (as opposed to the other way around like us), and it's probably hard to 'mess up' when girls think you are gorgeous.

I actually posted that photo, because it gave me a flashback of a fairly bad rejection that I had recently, with similar looking girls in a group. I watched them after they rejected me, and they seemed really enjoy turning guys away in a rude way. Shoving their hands in guys faces etc. The only guys they would let talk to them were the bouncers, and one of them was flirting with a very good looking bar man.

Open this Chick - subterfuge - 08-24-2016

You are walking towards this one. Assume that her expression is neutral and not super happy like in this photo

[Image: 15074931-Young-Happy-Woman-Walking-Down-...-Photo.jpg]

Open this Chick - Ringo - 08-24-2016

Quote: (08-24-2016 08:49 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

You are walking towards this one. Assume that her expression is neutral and not super happy like in this photo

Me: Hi. [Smile]. Is that an iced coffee?
Her: Yes/No.
Me: I love iced coffee. Do you know where I can get a good one around here?

Open this Chick - Comte De St. Germain - 08-24-2016

"Hey I liked your vibe and to say what's up. What's your game? What's your style?(reference intentional)"

Her: "Excuse me"

"Well I'm just asking how you live. Something about you is interesting. I just don't know what. So tell me what it is"

It'll either fail here or

Her: "Well I'm just an average girl from X." Or something to that effect.

"I don't believe you. [Insert joke here]"

Work it from there.

Open this Chick - Ivanis - 08-24-2016

How would you open?

"Enjoying that tea?"

She had a large kettle there which tells me that she is probably into teas... Considering my affinity for teas and coffees it should make a good conversation starter.

Open this Chick - XPQ22 - 08-24-2016

Quote: (08-23-2016 05:11 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Cleavage girl pic:

Middle girl is gonna be the one that's the least likely to be receptive. She doesn't look too into it.

Sunglasses girl is rolling more than likely. High of molly and weed more than likely. You're 50/50 on her.

Cleavage girl herself is definitely the most responsive.

I'd first try to impress her by dancing first(How I dance can only be told by a third party as I only go for it if I have too or if I'm balls to the wall drunk. People tell me I'm good, but I can't describe it. I do know atleast I have some damned good footwork).

To middle girl: "You don't seem too into all this. Why's that?"

The middle girl is in fact the clearest choice...

Open this Chick - AboveAverageJoe - 08-24-2016

Quote: (08-24-2016 05:57 PM)Ivanis Wrote:  

How would you open?

"Enjoying that tea?"

She had a large kettle there which tells me that she is probably into teas... Considering my affinity for teas and coffees it should make a good conversation starter.

Why would anyone open Iggy Azalea's goofy ass unless you were pimping?
Go to opening on women with fake hair is: So I assume the carpet and drapes are NOT matching?
Follow with: Do you just trim the bushes or do you prescribe to the scorched earth theory?

Open this Chick - Vinny - 08-26-2016

[Image: attachment.jpg33263]   

Open this one. Actual photo from yesterday. Bucharest - Romania.
I did approach her. Will tell you later, but want to hear options first.

Open this Chick - eradicator - 08-26-2016

I'd ask why she needs to be typing on so many devices all at once?

Open this Chick - Ivanis - 08-26-2016

Quote: (08-26-2016 06:29 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

"I was looking for the nearest best buy, but it seems that I have found it. Can you direct me to the washing machines?"

Open this Chick - Vinny - 08-26-2016

I opened her by saying "thats funny how you sit here with your laptop, whats going on?". She said she had some urgent business to take care of, I asked whether I am disturbing her and she said no [Image: biggrin.gif] I guess it was a good sign. Closed her and walked on.

Open this Chick - AboveAverageJoe - 08-26-2016

Opening women that are clearly busy and involved in something rarely goes well. Consider that closed off body language. You have to open women that are open to being opened. This womens body language and actions scream "Don't talk to me, I am a super obsessive busy bee which is why I am juggling a laptop and two phones"
Either that or she is a working girl and is webcamming with one trick while setting up dates on her two phones.

Open this Chick - bootyhuntah - 08-26-2016

"Hey. I had to tell you I was just walking by and saw you here and had to tell you that you looked quite ridiculous, but in a totally cute way..."

"Oh thanks yeah he he bla bla. I'm trying to do X"

"But seriously, you seem like a REALLY talented multitasker...you must be so productive..."

*giggles* "yeah he he bla bla"

"But I think you can do better. Let's up the challenge a bit. Here, try this." *I put my phone in her right hand* OK, now see if you can do all that AND put your number in my phone at the same time without dropping anything.

Open this Chick - Giovonny - 09-13-2016

Quote:Quote:

I would point to her stomach and say...

"you've been working out"

She would resound:

"excuse me?/huh?/what?"

"I see you've been doing your sit ups"

She has a slight belly and I'm sure she knows it and is insecure about it..

That's why it's a good idea to bring up as a topic of conversation.

They are driven by their insecurities.

Quote: (08-24-2016 05:57 PM)Ivanis Wrote:  

I would just sit down.

She would look up with concerned look.

"I'll just be a minute"

"Huh?/Wha?/Ummm?"

"When can I take you out for a drink?"

Or something to that effect.

Sometimes, the ballsiest move is the best option.

The other girl, sitting with 2 phones and a laptop..

I would use a non-verbal opener...

Basically, I would slowly walk by her and smile (which is totally congruent because she is in a park)

She would likely smile back and again, because we are in a park, I would be totally acceptable for me to use any common greeting:

"hi"
"how are you"
"you got lots of stuff there"
"you look busy"
"you look smart"
"can I check my facebook?"

Open this Chick - Gorgiass - 09-13-2016

Quote: (09-13-2016 10:25 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I would point to her stomach and say...

"you've been working out"

She would resound:

"excuse me?/huh?/what?"

"I see you've been doing your sit ups"

She has a slight belly and I'm sure she knows it and is insecure about it..

That's why it's a good idea to bring up as a topic of conversation.

They are driven by their insecurities.

What's your approach when going indirect on an oncoming girl? Unless I put a hand up and say "hold up" or something they almost always just smile and blow past, and if I do that going indirect feels incongruent to me. Would you let her walk past and come from behind? Or is that the point of the ambiguous "working out" line, to get her to stop and question?

Open this Chick - the1element - 09-14-2016

Quote: (08-26-2016 06:29 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

you know there's a bench right over there, point to bench

Open this Chick - Giovonny - 09-21-2016

Quote: (09-13-2016 11:14 PM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

What's your approach when going indirect on an oncoming girl?

I don't use that strategy.

I don't randomly walk through crowds of people..

I stay in the peripheral, away from the huddled masses... Then, when I see a girl I like, I walk in the same direction as her.. This allows me the power to walk in front of her, behind her, or alongside of her...

I usually open her from the front or from along side, sometimes I wait until we get to a red light.

I find this more effective than trying to stop girls who are walking in the opposite direction as me.

But, if I do happen to randomly see a girl walking towards me..

(See my previous post ^^)

I usually point to her body and make a statement/comment/question about it.

Unless I put a hand up and say "hold up" or something they almost always just smile and blow past

Yes, of course...

Hand gestures are very important if you are trying to stop girls walking past you..

and if I do that going indirect feels incongruent to me.

If it feels incongruent to you, it is incongruent.

Don't do it!

Do something that feels congruent!

Would you let her walk past and come from behind?

Yes, but... if she SAW me walk past her, it will take a very creative excuse to make her believe that you are not creepishly following her..

Obviously, this is better if she NEVER SAW you walk by..

Or is that the point of the ambiguous "working out" line, to get her to stop and question?

Of course!

What do cares about the most?

Their looks.

What are they most insecure about?

Their looks.

That's why I commented on and pointed to her body.

And, as I was saying it.. I would literally turn and pivot into the same direction as her!