Roosh V Forum
The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Asian Guy Travel Thread (/thread-2750.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - booshala - 03-14-2016

I saw her walking by me with a huge plate of oysters and lobster... I caught up to her in lock-step and delivered the "you look like you're having a lot of fun" line and then she proceeded to laugh at me. Then walked back to the group who proceeded to laugh after she told them what happened... that was the entire interaction.

I still can't figure out why she would find it so funny unless she thought it was hilarious some Chinaman was trying to strike up a conversation. Don't want to derail the discussion as I meant it more as an interesting example of my total interactions in Dubai than a "what could I have done better" in the situation. I'm sure that I could've said something much more optimal, but I've been using that one around the world for a few years and the vast majority of the time, I've at least gotten a tepid response.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - HOD - 03-14-2016

Quote: (03-14-2016 11:05 PM)booshala Wrote:  

I saw her walking by me with a huge plate of oysters and lobster... I caught up to her in lock-step and delivered the "you look like you're having a lot of fun" line and then she proceeded to laugh at me. Then walked back to the group who proceeded to laugh after she told them what happened... that was the entire interaction.

I still can't figure out why she would find it so funny unless she thought it was hilarious some Chinaman was trying to strike up a conversation. Don't want to derail the discussion as I meant it more as an interesting example of my total interactions in Dubai than a "what could I have done better" in the situation. I'm sure that I could've said something much more optimal, but I've been using that one around the world for a few years and the vast majority of the time, I've at least gotten a tepid response.

There's a myth that you can change a situation or power through a situation. Its like saying Bruce Lee or Anderson Silva can beat anyone, we are all human and flaw someway. There are some situation, you want to fail at, so think addition by subtraction. Some people are just mean or assholes. Its good you found out in 5 seconds, instead of in a divorce.

This is definitively not a situation to try and improve upon. Your just dealing with a purpose with low self-esteem, similar to a bully. She likes to verbally bully people. You just show up at the wrong time. I'm sure is this to everyone.

You will see plenty of stories of American dudes getting totally disrespected and clown by average women or hot women in America. No-then new.

The solution is to call her out or just walk away. Its like getting into a car accident. Theres no winners.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Joeno - 03-15-2016

I have an easy time meeting Polish backpackers and immigrants where I live but have trouble escalating further than friendship. They're usually flakey and whIle they're super nice when I go for a kiss or touch a lot they back off. Think Polish are overrated for Asians? Think Romanians or Russian etc would be better

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - El Chinito loco - 03-15-2016

Quote: (03-14-2016 11:05 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Look at where you were at though. The UAE is a gulf arab country (i've been there before but quite a long time ago) where asians are generally thought of as low tier waitstaff or in low service positions. Social value absolutely matters. Not to mention a lot of the foreign women there are expat wives, in the service industry, and or working girls. When I was there Dubai had a shitload of prostitutes everywhere on top of that.

When I visited there I didn't game at all since I was just visiting a friend but even I noticed this sort of condescension towards asians. The way they treat asian waitstaff definitely rubs off on how asians are perceived overall in their little countries even to non arab foreigners. Rich gulf Arabs are really the worst people around and they take this attitude with them to asia sometimes too and believe me noone really likes them here in asia either. Even with money they are about socially on par with the IRT and those nigerian drug dealers hanging out in Bangkok.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 03-15-2016

I've spent a day or so in Dubai for tourism.

Agree with El Chinito loco.

I'll also add that you can tell that the male/female ratios are off just by walking around (as if it being known as a destination for prostitutes wasn't obvious enough, even though it's illegal).

Dubai is a place where people - mostly men - come to work. So, like the West, you pump her for the money, then dump her for better women abroad.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 03-15-2016

Quote: (03-14-2016 11:47 PM)elimanning Wrote:  

This is definitively not a situation to try and improve upon. Your just dealing with a purpose with low self-esteem, similar to a bully. She likes to verbally bully people. You just show up at the wrong time. I'm sure is this to everyone.

You will see plenty of stories of American dudes getting totally disrespected and clown by average women or hot women in America. No-then new.

The solution is to call her out or just walk away. Its like getting into a car accident. Theres no winners.

If it were a vacation setting with the desperately bad ratios of Dubai, I would've honestly gone to their table and asked "what's so funny?" to see if I could've built traction with any of the gals there. I for one do not take myself that seriously...and hey if they're laughing at least...it..means they're not ignoring you.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - El Chinito loco - 03-15-2016

Quote: (03-15-2016 05:39 AM)262 Wrote:  

I've spent a day or so in Dubai for tourism.

Agree with El Chinito loco.

I'll also add that you can tell that the male/female ratios are off just by walking around (as if it being known as a destination for prostitutes wasn't obvious enough, even though it's illegal).

Dubai is a place where people - mostly men - come to work. So, like the West, you pump her for the money, then dump her for better women abroad.

I rented a car with friends and even went camping out in the desert. We drove all the way to Fujairah and even visited Al Sharja and Abu Dhabi in separate trips. Each place was more backwards and also more decadent than the next. The emirate of Al Sharja was like a little Saudi Arabia but still more relaxed. Dubai is by far the most decadent but Abu Dhabi is the richest.

The gulf arab nations are all set up for filthy rich locals and their inbred children to live on government largesse with foreign staff keeping their countries running. You have some expat investment bankers and professionals at the top earning above average salaries by living in this cesspool. The friend I went to visit was in this category and definitely knew what the reality of the situation was.

It's a decadent and depraved nation built on black gold and a pimple on the ass of humanity.

It's what you would expect from a degenerate culture and people who worship meteorites and a sand god. They just happened to win the lottery and are living large..for now.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - booshala - 03-15-2016

Quote: (03-15-2016 03:06 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Look at where you were at though. The UAE is a gulf arab country (i've been there before but quite a long time ago) where asians are generally thought of as low tier waitstaff or in low service positions. Social value absolutely matters. Not to mention a lot of the foreign women there are expat wives, in the service industry, and or working girls. When I was there Dubai had a shitload of prostitutes everywhere on top of that.

When I visited there I didn't game at all since I was just visiting a friend but even I noticed this sort of condescension towards asians. The way they treat asian waitstaff definitely rubs off on how asians are perceived overall in their little countries even to non arab foreigners. Rich gulf Arabs are really the worst people around and they take this attitude with them to asia sometimes too and believe me noone really likes them here in asia either. Even with money they are about socially on par with the IRT and those nigerian drug dealers hanging out in Bangkok.

Agreed on the "look at where you are" comment as that was the sentiment I had in my original post: Dubai is not easy for Asians. My friend and I are both fair skinned and look very Korean. Also, my buddy's family business is worth a couple hundred million, so even though he doesn't have Ay-rab money, he can ball hard and we were both dressed the part and spending cash at nice places.

We've traveled together pretty extensively throughout Asia, Latin America and even in the South (Nashville, Atlanta) and this was the first place where we got no love at all. Maybe we were foolish to think that we could do OK given our attributes, but I guess I know better now. Not gonna lose sleep over it, but definitely keeping it as a data point in my head.

On the largess of the UAE and the geological lottery: The people running the show are 2-3 generations removed from Bedouin nomads. It's like giving gypsies $400 billion and saying "hey, do whatever the fuck you want". Of course they're going to do dumb shit like chrome out entire vehicles and gold plate their toilets. When oil finally goes by the wayside in 50-100 years, that part of the world will return to the sand and I'm guessing very few people (outside of the area) are going to care.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - abcdefg - 03-20-2016

Quote: (03-03-2016 05:15 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

As an Asian American (half white) guy, I just found this thread. I finally have some money/time to travel, I'm thinking of going to EE, but looking at all the choices, I'm starting to suffer from analysis paralysis.

Some people say Romania, and some are saying don't go to EE...

As of 2016, who knows which country is the best for Asian, and specifically, Asian American men, to travel to?

Prague is a good intro to Eastern Europe if you haven't been to that part of the world I think. Girls will be hotter than what you're used to in the West, and you still have some comfort of being in a semi developed country (as compared to say Ukraine). I was also in Budapest and thought girls were hotter, but at the same time, bitchier. Zagreb on the other hand was out of control and I experienced zero negativity due to my being Asian.

In my experience, your base value (ethnicity, height, etc) is ~20% of your total value. Your incremental value from game is what counts more. I wouldn't focus on where girls are easiest because in the end the results will be driven more by how "on" you are. This is why I'd focus on going to countries where you don't feel too big of a culture shock and are still comfortable with the environment, and like I said, Prague is a solid place to start off if you haven't been to EE.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Chengiz88 - 04-07-2016

Just landed in Vilnius, will update my adventures here soon.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Chengiz88 - 04-12-2016

Vilnius report

Length of trip - 4 days / 3 nights

Landed in Vilnius and the thing that really hit me was how quiet the place is. I mean there are hardly any people on the streets either in the day / night time. Coming from London where the mass of humanity throgs and jostles on the underground, it was refreshing to visit a place that was relatively quiet.

I stayed at the ecotel near the centre of town. Hotel was awful. I would be doing the word BASIC an injustice by describing it as such. But it was clean and safe and that's the only positive thing I can say about it. At reception they gave me a voucher for 10% off at the rib room (fancy local restaurant).

The restaurant was nice served a variety of ribs (no kidding!) and steaks. I got a fillet and drinks with sides and the whole meal came to about 16 euros which compared to fancy London steak restaurant prices is very cheap. I recommend the rib room if anyone ever visits Vilnius.

Friday night - Asked around and was given a few recommendations, the main area of bars and clubs was around Islandija street. I went to Bruisly (house / techno) and left after 5 mins and 1 shot as the music was not my flavour and was frankly giving me a headache. Then went to Berlin, which is kind of a bar/club place full of local uni students. Kept opening sets was relentless, but none of the girls took the bait. What I did notice was there was plenty of white knighting going on. Each time I opened a set some bloke came over and claimed his "girlfriend". It happened so much at this place that i started talking to the guys and they were surprisingly cool and laid back. They recommended i hit another club called Pantera where the girls are more receptive to foreign guys. I then hit pantera and it reminded me of the standard clubs you see in London gaudy and over decorated. Unfortunately this place was deader than a funeral parlour the few local girls there appeared to be P4P and not wanting that I exited. At this point was getting very frustrated as no girls were hooking on my sets and the rejections were wearing me down. I then hit another club called buddha 311 disco. I felt as If i was transported to Moscow, full of surly Russian guys looking for trouble and music so bloody loud i could not even order a drink. At this point feeling disillusioned I got a taxi back to the hotel via the drive thru Mcdonalds.

Saturday Night

Got myself pumped had a good sleep, small workout and then pre drinks, decided that this could not be as bad as the [revious evening. So got my glad rags on and hit the town again. This time I went looking for a sports bar as I wanted to watch the heavyweight boxing match. Found a sports bar off the beaten track that was locals only. After initial apprehension i discovered this place to be a gem (Dog bar). I got talking to 2 sisters who asked me about the boxing and where I was from. After initial pleasantries the younger girl kept taling an interest in me, so we started flirting back and forth, drinks started flowing and the relaxed conversation kicked in. I started giving her plenty of kino and she was receptive to it. there was a bit of music playing in this bar so i asked her to dance with me and surprisingly she was keen, so i decided to raise the level of kino and start grinding her a bit to which she again approved. around 1am she was quite tipsy and I asked her if she wanted to come back to mine for some tea, she initially said no as she was going to go home with her sister. I didn't protest as there was no point in begging for sex. I took her number and she took mine and she left with her sister. So i decided as it was still early to try Buddha 311 disco again. this time being slightly drunk and feeling confident I found the sets to be hooking nicely. Met this 20yr old blonde Russian law student at the bar and just started escalating super fast (being bit drunk and feeling confident) she loved it and wouldn't stop me, I went for the kiss and it was all good. I immediately asked her to come back to my place and she started making some shit up about being out with friends. At that point I got a text from girl number 1 from earlier in the night asking if she could meet me up. I gave her my hotel address and caught a taxi back. Met her at the lobby and took her upstairs, as soon as we entered the room started ripping her clothes off and got down to business.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 04-13-2016

Quote: (04-12-2016 02:38 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

.... took her upstairs, as soon as we entered the room started ripping her clothes off and got down to business.

[Image: highfive.gif]

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Joeno - 04-16-2016

Nice one. Any good places to go in Europe (or elsewhere) where you don't need to get piss drunk or require club game? I don't drink liquor that's why

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 04-16-2016

^ Learn day game.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - iron93 - 04-22-2016

Quote: (03-15-2016 01:08 AM)Joeno Wrote:  

I have an easy time meeting Polish backpackers and immigrants where I live but have trouble escalating further than friendship. They're usually flakey and whIle they're super nice when I go for a kiss or touch a lot they back off. Think Polish are overrated for Asians? Think Romanians or Russian etc would be better

Just saw this thread.

Joeno, most eastern europeans girls jump all over asian/oriental d**ks. They all have yellow fever.

If this is not happening to you I'm guessing a person is more of the stereotype maths student then the korean / j-pop celebrities look.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - JWLZG - 04-22-2016

Quote: (04-22-2016 03:55 AM)iron93 Wrote:  

Just saw this thread.

Joeno, most eastern europeans girls jump all over asian/oriental d**ks. They all have yellow fever.

If this is not happening to you I'm guessing a person is more of the stereotype maths student then the korean / j-pop celebrities look.

Iron93, this is a serious forum, not Bodybuilding.com Forums. If you're going to make a claim like that, try to substantiate it a bit. [Image: confused.gif]

Joeno, whereabouts in Oz are you?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - iron93 - 04-23-2016

Quote: (04-22-2016 07:19 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2016 03:55 AM)iron93 Wrote:  

Just saw this thread.

Iron93, this is a serious forum, not Bodybuilding.com Forums. If you're going to make a claim like that, try to substantiate it a bit. [Image: confused.gif]

Joeno, whereabouts in Oz are you?

Clearly you are not a well-travelled person and do not have many close friends from differing races.

I'm not on this so called bodybuilding forum so can't comment on that.

This is from a plethora of viewpoints that I have witnessed with my very own eyes and accounts of others.

My social circle of friends are every race under the sun e.g yellow, brown, white and black and constantly pull.

I am trying to expand people's minds that race should not factor into it for you. It is only an issue if you believe it to be.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - HOD - 04-23-2016

Quote: (04-23-2016 09:57 AM)iron93 Wrote:  

[quote] (04-22-2016 03:55 AM)iron93 Wrote:  

(03-15-2016, 06:08 AM)Joeno Wrote:  I have an easy time meeting Polish backpackers and immigrants where I live but have trouble escalating further than friendship. They're usually flakey and whIle they're super nice when I go for a kiss or touch a lot they back off. Think Polish are overrated for Asians? Think Romanians or Russian etc would be better

Just saw this thread.

Clearly you are not a well-travelled person and do not have many close friends from differing races.

Thats good, I'm glad you are very well travel, I commend you for that.

Also Its good that you are trying to encourage others.

But what others are saying is, your writing and advice sounds like your bragging.

"Just be awesome."

Its not that simple.

Plus your main advice and point are consider very general or generic.

Its like me telling someone to, "Hey go get a touch down for the team, its easy."

"Hey keep winning, its easy man."

"Hey, try harder"

"Hey, just win"

"Hey, I'm awesome, why aren't you"

Game is more complicated, than just looks alone. You have to factor in Racism, feminism, multiculturalism, and the mass media.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 04-23-2016

^ Joeno - I've sent you multiple PMs with tips as you've asked the same questions via this thread and me personally.

For the last time Joeno..
1) When do you plan on going to Europe
2) What countries are your preferences
3) How long do you plan on staying there?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - iron93 - 04-23-2016

Quote: (04-23-2016 10:13 AM)elimanning Wrote:  

[quote] (04-22-2016 03:55 AM)iron93 Wrote:  

(03-15-2016, 06:08 AM)Joeno Wrote:  I have an easy time meeting Polish backpackers and immigrants where I live but have trouble escalating further than friendship. They're usually flakey and whIle they're super nice when I go for a kiss or touch a lot they back off. Think Polish are overrated for Asians? Think Romanians or Russian etc would be better

Just saw this thread.

Thats good, I'm glad you are very well travel, I commend you for that.

Also Its good that you are trying to encourage others.

But what others are saying is, your writing and advice sounds like your bragging.

"Just be awesome."

Its not that simple.

Plus your main advice and point are consider very general or generic.

Its like me telling someone to, "Hey go get a touch down for the team, its easy."

"Hey keep winning, its easy man."

"Hey, try harder"

"Hey, just win"

"Hey, I'm awesome, why aren't you"

Game is more complicated, than just looks alone. You have to factor in Racism, feminism, multiculturalism, and the mass media.

Disagree game is not complicated. Most people make it out like it is. People not getting laid make it out like it is.

Ha if you think that is bragging then that says more about your insecurities.

I find it funny you brought up racism when you replied to a thread entitled "Asian Guy Travel"

I do not mind people disagreeing with me provided it is constructive and comes from a place of experience and common sense.

I'm not bragging or trying to come off like I'm the world's greatest casanova. Far from it. I'm not. I'm an average dude. I have put in my 10,000+ hours in the field daygame, nightgame and online and I made it work for me. This is not bragging, just facts [Image: wink.gif]

You can take aboard my comments or ignore. Either way is fine. If it were me, or 5 years younger me, I would ask a million questions to shortcut my learning curve but hey I know people learn things differently.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - JWLZG - 04-23-2016

I'm not on this so called bodybuilding forum so can't comment on that.

This is from a plethora of viewpoints that I have witnessed with my very own eyes and accounts of others.

My social circle of friends are every race under the sun e.g yellow, brown, white and black and constantly pull.

I am trying to expand people's minds that race should not factor into it for you. It is only an issue if you believe it to be.

I'm not even going to bother arguing ad hominem attacks by some kid with 7 posts and 0 rep points. My post history speaks for what I've done.

When you answer to someone's post with a statement such as "EE girls will jump on an Asian dude dick, man! They ALL have yellow fever!", it's not at all unreasonable to call upon you to provide some sort of basis to those claims, either through anecdotal evidence, empirical observations, etc.

Readers here do take such posts seriously, so when the OP decides to head to EE based on the information on your post and (quite possibly) ends up not getting any action as promised, well, he's going wonder, "hey, what's going on? That iron93 dude said I'd get laid instantly!"

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 04-23-2016

Joeno - or anyone reading this - do not expect to get laid in EE just because you're Asian.

For best results, max out your SMV (learn Game, body build, dress sharp, etc).

Unless you have the genes of a model, getting laid well will not be easy. But it will get easier as you work hard to improve yourself.

Finally, as I've seen personally, EE is a better place than the West for men OF ALL RACES seeking feminine women.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Joeno - 04-23-2016

Brosemite:

1) September/October
2) looking at Romania, have had some success there for the short period I was there. Poland too of course.
3) 2 weeks each + 1 wee somewhere else

Don't think I made myself clear, this isn't my first time travelling. I was making a comment that Polish girls don't seem the easiest EE girls (at least to me) that everyone makes them out as.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 04-23-2016

Quote: (04-23-2016 05:51 PM)Joeno Wrote:  

Brosemite:

1) September/October
2) looking at Romania, have had some success there for the short period I was there. Poland too of course.
3) 2 weeks each + 1 wee somewhere else

Don't think I made myself clear, this isn't my first time travelling. I was making a comment that Polish girls don't seem the easiest EE girls (at least to me) that everyone makes them out as.

From my limited experiences, I really liked Wroclaw, Poznan, and Warsaw in Poland. If you are serious about gaming, I'd visit two cities max and spent a week in each in Poland.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - El Chinito loco - 04-24-2016

Well Jeremy Lin snaked my samurai haircut idea I mentioned earlier recently.. haha. A modified version anyways I was thinking more topknot he has just an average back ponytail.

[Image: 08AjF95.jpg]

Would be funny if he read rvf and this thread but I doubt it.

Kind of makes me wonder and slighty ill how much pussy this dude leaves on the table to live the Christian boyscout Jesus lifestyle.

He could snap his fingers and get any girl in Taiwan for sure..married/unmarried, boyfriend/no boyfriend it doesn't matter...

I'm sure he could clean house in many other asian countries in the region too he has massive cross-culture popularity.