Roosh V Forum
Tinder App - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Tinder App (/thread-19115.html)

Tinder App - BlurredLines - 08-25-2013

[Image: attachment.jpg14089]   

Just had another bang last night off Tinder. Girl i matched with a few weeks ago. Was as hot as hoped from pics... and a fun night out. Despite her penchant for dancing to cheesy 80's disco music.
Got her number after 4/5 texts on the app and had worked her up via whatsapp to a point where basically i just had to not fuck up when we met last night.
I didn't.

Great lay, because she was a tight bodied 23y/o and very pretty.. but mostly because she took it raw and told me to take anything i wanted. So anal twice in a night is always a bonus. Slight issue... she doesn't like giving head. Massive fail for me. I'll force her to love it or she's out.

For those saying they're struggling with Tinder, i don't know if its a UK vs US thing and the timing is just right in the UK right now and will fade away or what?

One thing i have noticed is that my mates (with NO game) have set up dates with little trouble and i think that perhaps indicates you don't need to go too heavy on 'game' chat that may well scare girls away with thoughts of 'player' before you've met up. Text game is such a fine line, i'm sure i've lost a few potential meets by trying to be too cocky/funny etc. Bear in mind that you already have confirmed mutual attraction (at least on the surface), which is the genius of the app. It's very unlike other internet dating sites in that sense...
N

Tinder App - aphelion - 08-26-2013

My Tinder was getting spammed unbelievably by obvious bots. I uninstalled it. Any workarounds?

Tinder App - aphelion - 08-26-2013

Quote: (08-24-2013 06:20 PM)michelin Wrote:  

reading these posts it looks like most guys dont get laid not a single time using this app.

better uninstall, guys?

I had a makeout and saw a righteous pair of titties but I didn't escalate hard enough and lost it

Tinder App - metalhaze - 08-26-2013

is it me or are girls super flakey on it? am having more success with cupid.

Tinder App - jimmypa - 08-26-2013

Quote: (07-07-2013 09:36 PM)Jestx Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2013 09:06 PM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2013 08:58 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Just creep. If they have Tinder 85% chance she has Instagram & Twitter too. All of my Tinder leads have had snoop worthy shit from either all three or one of those platforms.

I'm prepping a mini-guide on how to snoop girls using the iPhone/smartphone. There are a lot of tricks most people don't know about.

Friending on FB pre-bang can't be a good idea.

This x1000. My god I totally fucked it up bad trying this last night. This girl on Tinder had been flirty with me over text, sending me pics of herself in bikini, initiated text me late when she was drinking, it was going good. Then for some godawful reason I decided to ask for her "FB name" near the end of the convo which she gave to me. I looked it up and requested her, and not only did she add me as a friend but no more than 10 seconds later I was REMOVED as a friend (like I wouldn't notice? in some idiot girl logic move). Haven't texted her since obviously.

So beta. I cringe thinking about it still. Please heed this warning. Don't add any girl on FB unless THEY ask for it or you've fucked her already.

I'm trying to think of a good way to avoid giving them my FB info when they ask for it. It's been happening a few time right now and I gave in.

Tinder App - Nolecbo - 08-26-2013

Quote: (08-26-2013 09:23 PM)jimmypa Wrote:  

I'm trying to think of a good way to avoid giving them my FB info when they ask for it. It's been happening a few time right now and I gave in.

"My job requires me to be on FB, so most of my 'friends' there are work associates. I never add anyone personally unless I am sure I would bring them to a work event. You? Maybe, we will see."

Tinder App - reaper23 - 08-26-2013

"i only keep my closest friends and family on fb"

Tinder App - BlurredSevens - 08-26-2013

Quote: (08-26-2013 08:31 PM)metalhaze Wrote:  

Extremely flakey. Look up my posts in this thread a from couple pages back. I break down my results of tinder vs OKC.

That said, the caliber on tinder is much higher and the girls much younger. So it's worthwhile to use.

Tinder App - Ternarydemonite - 08-27-2013

Quote: (08-26-2013 08:31 PM)metalhaze Wrote:  

Tinder is basically hot or not with chat features. Hot girls use it for fun or novelty, but seldom for real online dating, since they well, don't have the need to. OKC is marketed specifically as an online dating tool. So, yes, tinder girls are very flakey and I could say that around a third don't even respond after a match.

Tinder App - jimmypa - 08-27-2013

A problem I've been running into is that I've swiped through most of the girls in my city. I live in a major one. So now when it refreshes it will only go through a few chicks then it says there's nobody around. Anyone experience this?

Tinder App - Cattle Rustler - 08-27-2013

Quote: (08-27-2013 07:48 PM)jimmypa Wrote:  

A problem I've been running into is that I've swiped through most of the girls in my city. I live in a major one. So now when it refreshes it will only go through a few chicks then it says there's nobody around. Anyone experience this?

Try writing a few lines in your profile or better yet, upload new pictures. I had the same issue, got dressed up and took a few new pics....way better results after that.

Also, understand your market. Southern "belles" aren't into guys with long hair.

Tinder App - Cattle Rustler - 08-27-2013

-delete- dupe

Tinder App - jimmypa - 08-27-2013

Quote: (08-27-2013 07:53 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2013 07:48 PM)jimmypa Wrote:  

Try writing a few lines in your profile or better yet, upload new pictures. I had the same issue, got dressed up and took a few new pics....way better results after that.

Also, understand your market. Southern "belles" aren't into guys with long hair.

No, I'm doing fine with getting matches, but it's saying there are no new girls in the area. Like I've fished the well dry or something.

And what do you mean, like you went out and had professional pictures taken for Tinder?

Tinder App - BecomingMachine - 08-29-2013

Just got my first Tinder date set up. Wish me luck, and remember... don't scare the cat.

Tinder App - Odiseus - 09-01-2013

Hum, after this thread I downloaded the android version this morning and got 2 matches so far, but they are 3700 miles away from me... even with my app set to only show me girls 5 miles away.

When I saw the picture it said 2 or 3 miles away, then when I clicked yes it turned into more than 3500 for both girls.

And both girls opened me with a generic message the second I pressed the like button, which is even more suspicious. Profiles look real though... it's just they are american and I'm in the Netherlands.

Anyone else having this kind of trouble? I'm in Europe, maybe outside of the US there is some problems with the app.

I'm uninstalling it, not time for bs.

Tinder App - Kilgo - 09-01-2013

Spamming has become a problem on Tinder. Set max your distance away to an odd number, like 51 or 91. When the girls pop up with zero mutual interests from that distance, 99%+ odds it's a spambot.

Tinder App - chyamor - 09-01-2013

I just installed this morning.what does the 2 people icon and book icon mean? shows nothing but 0 for all the girls

Tinder App - Cattle Rustler - 09-01-2013

Quote: (09-01-2013 08:55 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

I just installed this morning.what does the 2 people icon and book icon mean? shows nothing but 0 for all the girls

1. Book Icon - Number of mutual pages that you both like.
  2. People Icon - Number of mutual friends.

Tinder App - chyamor - 09-01-2013

so if I have my account on lockdown, no posting, no likes, not even friends can see my friend list, will this app ever work? or should I create a new specific for this

Tinder App - Cattle Rustler - 09-01-2013

Quote: (09-01-2013 09:07 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

so if I have my account on lockdown, no posting, no likes, not even friends can see my friend list, will this app ever work? or should I create a new specific for this

When you installed the app you allow Tinder to see your friend list and likes. It does not mine your posts or pictures. Only friends and likes.

Your friends might see you if you fit their age/distance requirements, even if you make another profile.

Tinder App - Waffles - 09-03-2013

First of all hey everyone I'm new here, been reading this forum as well as Roosh's amazing blog and books for a while, and just wanted to express gratitude to all of you for sharing so much wisdom. In the few months I've been reading this, I've learned a LOT about game and successfully implemented it in real life. Funny how you realize a lot of it is common sense once you start doing it regularly.

As for Tinder - this shit is amazing. it obviously revolutionized the game, because you really don't have to do cold approaches at all if you don't want to, and there's really no need to go to a bar/club every fucking night anymore. Just kick back and swipe bitches. You can do it at work, school or at the gym in between sets.

I've had it for a few weeks and have fucked 5 gorgeous girls off of it. Obviously it's still a numbers game, you have to swipe thru a lotta pics to get a couple matches. I think I have about 100 matches, most of them don't really talk/reply much, got about 15 numbers, ended up meeting only 5 of them in person so far, a couple other potentials. Banged all 5 on the first night (s/o to Tuthmosis first date bang recipe). Seeing them all again at some point too. All 7.5s and one 8.5-9.

Talking to them barely required any game btw. I opened them all with Hi there or Hey what's up, no sexual talk at all. A couple lame childish jokes here and there, some minor compliments. Text game is easy anyway, and then I ran phone game on 2 of them, which really helped seal the deal.

Funny enough they all said I look way better in person than my tinder pics. At least the pics were good enough for them to wanna meet up in the first place though, right? I'm not really sure how to figure out my "good angle" or whatever, I hate taking pictures anyway.

I'm gonna try tinder in a couple other major cities too (I'm on the west coast). Hopefully it will remain spam-free and functioning for as long as possible, I'm having way too much fun on it right now. The good thing is my tinder bitches gave me more confidence to meet bitches outside of tinder too. It's a win-win on all fronts.

Tinder App - Sourcecode - 09-03-2013

Im black..Ive seen like 100 white girls and 1 black chick on this app.
I also live in the south.
I guess im not hot enough..cause only ugly chicks match with me...im talking like..dog face looking girls.

But somehow i have no problem pulling the same quality girls downtown.

i feel like it should be opposite

Tinder App - liveandlearn7 - 09-05-2013

I have good pictures, live in NYC..and have had this app active for a few weeks. Haven't gotten any matches even with swiping like continuously. Maybe it's my 5 year old smartphone that just doesn't work well with the app....I'll stick to OKC for now. I've gotten 10+ decent quality bangs and a fly LTR from it with little effort. After a while, it becomes easier to know who to contact to avoid flakiness and actually get replies. I'm probably 1 in 3 messages = conversation at this point. Maybe 1 in 10 = a bang. Not that different in real life for me.

Tinder App - NY Digital - 09-05-2013

Quote: (09-05-2013 12:41 PM)liveandlearn7 Wrote:  

I have good pictures, live in NYC..and have had this app active for a few weeks. Haven't gotten any matches even with swiping like continuously. Maybe it's my 5 year old smartphone that just doesn't work well with the app....I'll stick to OKC for now. I've gotten 10+ decent quality bangs and a fly LTR from it with little effort. After a while, it becomes easier to know who to contact to avoid flakiness and actually get replies. I'm probably 1 in 3 messages = conversation at this point. Maybe 1 in 10 = a bang. Not that different in real life for me.

Yeah I've had problems with it as well...

Android?

Try uninstalling, disabling app in your facebook, then logging back in and connecting with Facebook.

Partially fixed it for me.

Tinder App - liveandlearn7 - 09-05-2013

Quote: (09-05-2013 12:45 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2013 12:41 PM)liveandlearn7 Wrote:  

Yeah I've had problems with it as well...

Android?

Try uninstalling, disabling app in your facebook, then logging back in and connecting with Facebook.

Partially fixed it for me.

Yeah I have a rooted HTC Incredible (first gen). I will try this though. The talent around here on Tinder is too good to pass up.