Roosh V Forum
The Russia Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Russia Thread (/thread-35879.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

The Russia Thread - unbowed - 06-02-2014

Why not try Петербург for the white nights (heh) in a few weeks. Then you can daygame all night.

The Russia Thread - Quintus Curtius - 06-02-2014

Interesting comment on the shifting face of language study. Syria has just made Russian language a mandatory subject in its schools. The move supplants French.

I think this says a lot.

http://america.aljazeera.com/blogs/scrut...study.html

The Russia Thread - Virtus - 06-03-2014

http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/docume...it-america

Quote:Quote:

Russia’s campaign to shape international opinion around its invasion of Ukraine has extended to recruiting and training a new cadre of online trolls that have been deployed to spread the Kremlin’s message on the comments section of top American websites.
Plans attached to emails leaked by a mysterious Russian hacker collective show IT managers reporting on a new ideological front against the West in the comments sections of Fox News, Huffington Post, The Blaze, Politico, and WorldNetDaily.
The bizarre hive of social media activity appears to be part of a two-pronged Kremlin campaign to claim control over the internet, launching a million-dollar army of trolls to mold American public opinion as it cracks down on internet freedom at home.
[Image: original-12028-1401727179-3.jpg]

The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 06-03-2014

Really fuck this western dislike towards Russia. Ironically enough its mostly white knights and feminist types that I see slagging off Putin and Russia. The white knights seem to see Russia as this place where ethnic minorities and homosexuals are being lynched left right and centre. Russian people are sincere, if they don't like you, they don't like you; if they do like you, then you will make strong loyal friends.

With a country that has been through so much in the last century, do they really expect, Russia to vote in a leader like David Cameron or Nick Clegg; and opt this for airy fairy Swedish model of social democracy; that only previously long established free market economies can afford to spunk out.

As for Russian women they are some of the best, high quality women around. No wonder why the feminists are always raging on them and trying to promote pussy riot. And vice on the other hand are trying to promote that black dude who is exporting that stupid U.S ghetto culture over there.

One thing I respect for Russia a lot is it's ability to make a man out of you. I have seen Africans, Chinese and Arabs all go to Russia and come out with strong alpha Russian mannerisms, and respecting the country and people at the same time.
International politics and foreign policy is a different question and I won't wish to push my opinions. But the general russophobic attitude in the West, is just pathetic.

The Russia Thread - Akula - 06-03-2014

Quote: (06-03-2014 09:54 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Really fuck this western dislike towards Russia. Ironically enough its mostly white knights and feminist types that I see slagging off Putin and Russia. The white knights seem to see Russia as this place where ethnic minorities and homosexuals are being lynched left right and centre. Russian people are sincere, if they don't like you, they don't like you; if they do like you, then you will make strong loyal friends.

With a country that has been through so much in the last century, do they really expect, Russia to vote in a leader like David Cameron or Nick Clegg; and opt this for airy fairy Swedish model of social democracy; that only previously long established free market economies can afford to spunk out.

As for Russian women they are some of the best, high quality women around. No wonder why the feminists are always raging on them and trying to promote pussy riot. And vice on the other hand are trying to promote that black dude who is exporting that stupid U.S ghetto culture over there.

One thing I respect for Russia a lot is it's ability to make a man out of you. I have seen Africans, Chinese and Arabs all go to Russia and come out with strong alpha Russian mannerisms, and respecting the country and people at the same time.
International politics and foreign policy is a different question and I won't wish to push my opinions. But the general russophobic attitude in the West, is just pathetic.

I couldn't agree more especially about that last part. People act as if it's dangerous day to day out on the street and/or as if there are wolf packs running around chasing gays down the street.

I now find myself many times in the position of defending Russia, even if I know some of the things that are going on are a little bit shady. But as you stated above, you're dealing with feminists and manginas mostly who can't fathom not having it their way all the time or having to deal with a strong Alpha type guy like Putin (or masculinity in general).

Given the sh*t China pulls all the time and the fact it's still effectively run by the Communist party (and has strict internet laws) it's such incredible hypocrisy given how the US government and media treat the two differently.

The Russia Thread - Orion - 06-03-2014

I didn't guess they will ACTUALLY admit that they are pissed over rising support in the west towards Russia. Their specialty so far was in ignoring such tendencies.

Ha. As a Russian I feel that a world would be a better place without Russia. Centuries upon centuries of dark age stuff extending into 2014. Torture, repression, extortion, depressive weather, depressed scared people, lying, religious oppression, institutional graft, state sponsored ethnic cleansing. For eve last 1100 years since we became a state by adopting Christianity. Do you know what we did before? We mostly were river pirates and thugs. Second hand Vikings. The whole lot. Fuck it

The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-03-2014

Given the sh*t China pulls all the time and the fact it's still effectively run by the Communist party (and has strict internet laws) it's such incredible hypocrisy given how the US government and media treat the two differently.

I have thought about the hypocrisy and all I can come up with is we are a society plagued with Russo phobia. For centuries Europeans were Russophobic.

I also see how if your a middle eastern country like Saudia Arabia it is ok to be a dictatorship that has few human Rights.

If your an Asain country like Japan it is ok to not have western type democracy or feminism.

The problem is Russia is a victim of being a White country partly in Europe. It is an affront to liberal Europeans (Americans) because it sees Russia as a rogue European country.

If Russia was a non Christian Brown skin majority country that didn't border EU my guess is no one would care.

And it didn't have more nukes than us.

That being said, who cares?

Most Americans don't even support our own foreign policy. Putin knows this that is why he is playing his media against ours.

http://svobodoff.livejournal.com/

http://svobodoff.livejournal.com/299529.html

http://svobodoff.livejournal.com/310055.html

Use google translate if you can't read

The Russia Thread - CaptainCrazy - 06-04-2014

Quote: (06-03-2014 04:06 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Those newborn yankee russophiles simply need to go there and live in Russia, preferably NOT in Moscow or Piter, for an year or two. This should fix them pretty well.

The Russia Thread - Orion - 06-04-2014

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:06 AM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  

Those newborn yankee russophiles simply need to go there and live in Russia, preferably NOT in Moscow or Piter, for an year or two. This should fix them pretty well.

What makes you think quality and standard of living is a measure of right and wrong, or anything else ?

The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-04-2014

Who will be in St. Petersburg or Moscow towards the end of June? It looks I'll be leaving my current location (in Siberia) somewhat soon.

If you don't want to publicly post your location, you can drop me a PM.

The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 06-04-2014

I'll still be here then. Leaving for a few weeks in August, but then back for more after that.

The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 06-04-2014

Sh*t I would have been in Moscow, but moved out last week.

The Russia Thread - Hyperion - 06-04-2014

Quote: (06-03-2014 11:38 AM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

I have thought about the hypocrisy and all I can come up with is we are a society plagued with Russo phobia. For centuries Europeans were Russophobic.

I also see how if your a middle eastern country like Saudia Arabia it is ok to be a dictatorship that has few human Rights.

If your an Asain country like Japan it is ok to not have western type democracy or feminism.

The problem is Russia is a victim of being a White country partly in Europe. It is an affront to liberal Europeans (Americans) because it sees Russia as a rogue European country.

If Russia was a non Christian Brown skin majority country that didn't border EU my guess is no one would care.

And it didn't have more nukes than us.

That being said, who cares?

Most Americans don't even support our own foreign policy. Putin knows this that is why he is playing his media against ours.

I think you nailed it. They are white people who don't buy into the political correctness, respect their own culture and have sane gender roles. That really does irk the lefties. For the same reasons Southerners are vilified in the US.

I love the Russian culture and the authentic character of its people.

The Russia Thread - CaptainCrazy - 06-05-2014

Quote: (06-04-2014 09:00 AM)Orion Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2014 02:06 AM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  

What makes you think quality and standard of living is a measure of right and wrong, or anything else ?

How do you know what I think?

And according to whom measure of standard of living is right or wrong?

The Russia Thread - matthewshannon9 - 06-05-2014

I'm permanently in St. Petersburg. Always willing to help anyone, just let me know.

The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-05-2014

So it's clear that day insta-dates are relatively easy with Russian girls. My question: has anyone gotten a same-day bang from a day approach (without interruption). For example: you approach a girl, venue change a couple times, and then bang it out?

The Russia Thread - cooledcannon - 06-05-2014

Quote: (06-05-2014 03:12 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

So it's clear that day insta-dates are relatively easy with Russian girls. My question: has anyone gotten a same-day bang from a day approach (without interruption). For example: you approach a girl, venue change a couple times, and then bang it out?

Im actually curious; has anyone ever had it(same day bang) ever? I mean any country, not just Russia.

I know it should be possible, but I just dont know how rare stuff like that is. I wouldnt know to be impressed if someone claimed he did it. Or to automatically be skeptical.

The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-05-2014

Quote: (06-05-2014 03:30 AM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

Or to automatically be skeptical.

Had a lot of same day bangs in FSU. My experience has usually been that if a Russian/Ukrainian woman has more than 3/4 drinks with you, then she will be offended if you don't at least try to have sex with her ...but if she says that one drink is enough, then sex is probably not on the menu. She just wants to "be friends".

The Russia Thread - Lucky Luke - 06-05-2014

Quote: (06-05-2014 03:30 AM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2014 03:12 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Im actually curious; has anyone ever had it(same day bang) ever? I mean any country, not just Russia.

I know it should be possible, but I just dont know how rare stuff like that is. I wouldnt know to be impressed if someone claimed he did it. Or to automatically be skeptical.

Several times. It's not that hard if you know what you're doing and open enough girls to find one who is really attracted to you and willing to spend the next few hours hoping from place to place having drinks. Still, the rates are really low compared to night game of course.

I'm playing around on Badoo for Moscow and after 10 minutes on the Encounters game I have 3 matches. I know it doesn't mean much, but I hadn't gotten one in over a week in my Siberian shithole.

I get the feeling in Moscow there is a neverending supply of women from 20-30 who are at least a 6. I know that competition is tough there and what not with all the rich guys, but there has to be way more attractive women than rich guys.

The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-05-2014

^^ Whatever you do stay away from Badoo. If you are just testing out the waters that's fine, but don't meet up with any girls. We had a phrase called the "Badoo Bust" because the girls would show up and be way more hideous than their pictures.

The one thing about Moscow that you may be able to take advantage of that I wasn't - the 8s and 9s will at least give you a chance, but they usually speak zero English. The hottest girl I banged on that trip was say an 8, spoke zero English. There were a few top tier girls that I just couldn't get anywhere with because of only mediocre Russian.

On your second point, you are pretty much dead on.

How about mamba?

The Russia Thread - BigDave - 06-05-2014

Quote: (06-05-2014 10:01 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I get the feeling in Moscow there is a neverending supply of women from 20-30 who are at least a 6. I know that competition is tough there and what not with all the rich guys, but there has to be way more attractive women than rich guys.

This is spot on. I've been living in Moscow for the better part of a year now and I do travel to the provinces regularly. The provincial cities are still more jaw-dropping, in terms of unbelievable talent who can be impressed in affordable ways.

In Moscow most of the super hot Russian chicks (8-10s) are just out of circulation from what I've seen. The clubs they go to are out of my price range mostly, and when I do go on occasion I realize that even if I were to get a date with one of these girls, it's unlikely I could bang her as they have crazy high standards.

But if you are willing to step down to the 6-8s, Moscow is still really good. In that range of office workers the ratios can still be great, as there are way more semi-successful women than men in lower-tier office jobs, but they are still barely making enough money to scrape by with maybe one vacation a year to a cheap destination (Thailand, Turkey, etc.).

You are right that rich guys are soaking up the top-end talent, but there are way more mid-high (6-7) successful young women than successful young men (by Russian standards). Talking to these women you often hear complaints that the guys they can easily date are just deadbeats unfit for marriage.

Still it does make you wonder sometimes what's so great about Russia if the optimal targets are 25-30 year old 6's. Reminds me of New York, but with a much more direct path to getting laid.

As you are finding Roosh, I have long said Ukraine is better than Russia in pretty much all respects. If I had a location-independent income stream I'd leave Moscow for Ukraine.

On that last point, I think this is even more true now than it was 2-3 months ago. Ukraine is having economic and political troubles, and is both cheaper and more pro-Westerner than it has been in a long time. Russia is going the other way. Of course on the level of individual interactions there are tons of Russian girls who still like Westerners, but I do get tired of the political discussions and it's obvious you will be more warmly received in Ukraine, where the girls and cities are prettier and much MUCH cheaper.

EDIT: Also I'm guessing Roosh is in Tomsk.