Roosh V Forum
Are Australian girls ugly? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Are Australian girls ugly? (/thread-39157.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Are Australian girls ugly? - Pokerbaby - 08-29-2014

Well I've never been to Australia, but I have met quite a few Australians in Europe..

I had the impression of Australians...due mainly to North American media...that Australians were very laid back and chill. Very tolerant of other people and cultures. Approachable and friendly.

But the opposite was proved to be true. Just about all of the Australians I met were uptight and acted like they had something to prove. Very unchill. Complained a lot. Not easy to get along with at all.

Met some Australian chicks. Quite often..working in the tourist industry as waitresses, bartenders, tour guides. Couldn't understand why it was so common to encounter so many Australians working in Western European countries. I think this is part of their Egomania..working in a foreign country, just because they can. I talked to some of them... they instantly went on the defensive, acting like I was trying to pick them up. (I really wasn't as most of them were below my standards).

Are Australian girls ugly? - DMario - 08-29-2014

Met an Asian Austrailian girl here in Budapest who got so fucking offended because I asked if she was American (she had a valley girl accent). I wanted to punch her in the throat.

Are Australian girls ugly? - DogsBreakfast - 08-31-2014

Lol its true aussie bitches get defensive. Was trying to set up a date with this sub par girl and asked where she lived because I wanted to find a place between both of us, being thoughtful rigjt.

She replies wow creepy stalker much? I live in blah blah. And this is after spending a decent amount of time already talking to her.

Are Australian girls ugly? - DogsBreakfast - 08-31-2014

So I told her im not interested anymore

Are Australian girls ugly? - Rush87 - 09-01-2014

Quote: (08-24-2014 05:56 AM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

My main concern with you Rush is that you're still adamant that with enough pick up skills, social circles, and cliques + looks, you can still date feminine + attractive women who match that of the creme de la creme of EE.

Effectively, what you're doing is wagging your dick and pretending that you have the best of both worlds: a mining economy, pleasant sunshine, beaches and babes at your disposal. While everyone suffers a sexless existence.

Incorrect strawman statement. Once again I re-iterated the fact that Australia is essentially a wasteland for feminine 9's. What I stated was that despite the baron wasteland, it would be ridiculous to suggest that 'zero' exist. Which is essentially what you are stating.

I'm here to tell you that being a private schooled brat in Australia doesn't do much. Neither is earning 300k+ upwards. Fame, Being Obnoxious i.e. a shit dj or a bouncer, will get you places with Australian girls, as is being a professional football player. Tradesmen get bonus points because it is a redneck reality after all.

Another strawman. Private school or public school. It makes no difference. I haven't stated otherwise.

I had approximately 5 groups of friends:
1) The private school boys and the old boys club who continuously pat each other on the back and ensure everyone is well taken care of

2) The white collar professionals, businessmen and successful guys who were earning over 350k+.

3) Younger guys in University/White collar, who were bros, and who partied a lot

4) An exchange student society which ensured I met european girls straight off the boat

5) Night club owners, promoters, bouncer friends

The latter 4 & 5 were the only true cohorts which yielded sex for me.

Personal experience. This website advocates contribution rather than a dictatorship on who's personal experience is more valid.

The rest were simply circle jerking themselves in a sexless existence, and I believe you're not being genuine with your experiences and results and only worried about your online reputation, trying to qualify your sexless existence in Australia when really you're there because of its obvious creature comfort value.

I would argue to the contrary [Re:Your insistence with an online reputation]. Especially considering the ease at which you highlight your 'social & monetary' worth.

The girls which you idolize -- the blonde beach babe, who you'd see in the photo gallery of the IVY were secretly fucking my Bouncer Friends who were all doing doses of anabolic steroids. Whenever my bouncer friends would get an off day, they would ring up their groupies and go on a night out in the town. Since one security company usually controls the nightclub circuit in an Australian city, we were extremely well treated by all the other bouncers who were on shift (free drink cards, express entry, no entry fee etc).

Another strawman. I'm not a big fan of 'blond beach babes'. I'm finding it hard to follow the fictional character you continue to develop myself into.

By 2AM the girls were literally falling over themselves on the dance floor, piss drunk and completely oblivious to their surroundings. Most of the bouncers who were on shift, were laughing at the girls and never removed them from the club. By the end of the night, all these sheilas ended up in my apartment in the city, and there were literally 6 people having sex in my house.

More emotional rhetoric. Most of them are. Where have I stated otherwise?

One of the girls was so intoxicated that she spewed into the mouth of my bouncer mate. It's the reason why, while I was in the sack with some girl that I heard him say 'Fuck, cunt, she spewed in my mouth'

I've encountered worse in Scandinavia.

I can guarantee that the girls you idolize are the whores that soiled my crib.

Strawman. I ceased to have these arguments after grade 10. It makes it difficult to follow your argument [Which is?].

The only way you can justify your existence and your false sense of security is by qualifying myself as a sexually frustrated beta chode who couldn't get laid.

Based on what you have said, it is very difficult to argue otherwise.

I believe your Oil & Gas contract with severe bouts of loneliness in insular areas has made you desire sex less and opt for a more cushioned lifestyle. But in the end you're hamsterizing yourself because you've made a decision at a certain point in life, and Australia successfully gamed and seduced you in the process. Rather than admit that you moved explicitly for family + cushioned sexless reality, you tried to display social value by telling the audience how you've got access to top 1% game.

Another strawman argument [Which has been addressed in the initial quote.

You're also trying to make it seem as though I'm 100% Ruled by women in my life. If anything I have a pretty good supply of pussy at my disposal, I have to work for it, but I enjoy the entire process. Nowadays, I spend less time having to go through less aspergers texting game and retarded western courting mechanisms, and thus close, within a more efficient time.

I can relate to this wholeheartedly.

You will probably never hear me complain about women in the locations such as London, Scandinavia (including Denmark), and America.. which many people on here have issues with.

And this essentially highlights the crux of the entire argument. Opinion & experience. Whilst the majority of people on this website agree, there is room for movement. To be the bearer of all knowledge never bodes well for anybody.

Quote: (08-24-2014 06:18 AM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

A 9/10 in Australia will have extreme difficulty having a man in the center of her existence, having been thwarted along by dude-approaches consistently, validated daily and exposed to ridiculous forms of entertainment which will ultimately deteriorate her attention span.

For the most part this is correct. I'm not interested in long term relationships, therefore it doesn't factor in my decision making process.

If/when I reach a point in my life whereby that becomes a priority, chances are I will have to search outside the country for a girl [Who puts a man at the centre of her existence].

Quote: (08-24-2014 06:49 AM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2014 06:18 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

@tonipepperoni I am extremely skeptical of the experience Rush87 claims in this thread right now considering he said this two weeks ago.

For someone who got a scholarship to a private school, wouldn't it be more wise to study for the HSC than go out with a fake id and game birds? [Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]

A few extra hours study per week? Irrelevant.

Are Australian girls ugly? - tonipepperoni - 09-01-2014

Rush87, Confirm or deny the following:

1) No one is suggesting that there aren't 9s in Australia. Just like no one isn't suggesting that there aren't 9s in Washington DC. But context is key.

2) What I've repeatedly suggested is that Dating economics and competition in Australia is retardedly skewed and the amount of 7s, 8s, and 9s is absolutely disproportionate.

3) Most single guys working in Professional environments will be lucky to sleep with 4 women a year -- most of which will be sub-par notches. And these men have clear intent when it comes to hunting. There is also a huge blue pill population who would be lucky to get 2 notches a year (most remain yearly virgins).

4) The truth is, most handsome, 6'2" built guys, fashionable, earning 100k+ a year, in Australia will be extremely lucky to sleep with 4 attractive girls a year.

5) Out of that 4, only 1 would have girl next door personalities which are relatable/date-able and tolerable for a male who has significant experience with European women.

6) What you're implying is that, despite the above variables, you still manage to score at a rate which is comparable to what a man in Europe would be able to attain in a European climate, and therefore don't suffer the severe levels of sexlessness that an Australian male experiences.

7) All you have done is managed to imply that your experiences with women there are at a rate equal to that of the well-known DJ/Club-owner. You rationalize everything based on your 'inner circle', connections, friendship groups.

8) At the same time you criticize men for paying too much attention to 'pussy', while remaining on a forum that caters to men who hunt foreign snatch.

Are Australian girls ugly? - Que enspastic - 09-01-2014

I'm in Budapest right now.

You could fuck at least x 5 as many hot attractive girls as you could in Australia.

If you could work out a way to live here it would be an incredible upgrade in living life.

Are Australian girls ugly? - Moma - 09-01-2014

This Australian thread has been amazing. Toni Pepperoni's analysis has been totally superb and brilliant. I never had interest in Auzzie lizards enough to want to flee down under. Growing up in London and with all the Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue in Neighbours plus multiple doses of Home and Away, I believe I got an accurate dose of Australia. They just seemed like slightly more sexy, healthier looking Brits. Same gene stock though.

Toni's analysis reminds me so much of Toronto, Canada. I can't speak for the rest of Canada but this Australian breakdown reminds me so much of Toronto, it's chilling.

A cleaned up, soulless city. Wow. Plus one for Toni.

Are Australian girls ugly? - StrikeBack - 09-01-2014

Yeah whenever I read stuff about Toronto on here or RooshV, it reminds me of my home city Melbourne.

Are Australian girls ugly? - Rush87 - 09-02-2014

Quote: (09-01-2014 12:26 PM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

Rush87, Confirm or deny the following:

1) No one is suggesting that there aren't 9s in Australia. Just like no one isn't suggesting that there aren't 9s in Washington DC. But context is key.

2) What I've repeatedly suggested is that Dating economics and competition in Australia is retardedly skewed and the amount of 7s, 8s, and 9s is absolutely disproportionate.

3) Most single guys working in Professional environments will be lucky to sleep with 4 women a year -- most of which will be sub-par notches. And these men have clear intent when it comes to hunting. There is also a huge blue pill population who would be lucky to get 2 notches a year (most remain yearly virgins).

4) The truth is, most handsome, 6'2" built guys, fashionable, earning 100k+ a year, in Australia will be extremely lucky to sleep with 4 attractive girls a year.

5) Out of that 4, only 1 would have girl next door personalities which are relatable/date-able and tolerable for a male who has significant experience with European women.

I agree with all of this.

6) What you're implying is that, despite the above variables, you still manage to score at a rate which is comparable to what a man in Europe would be able to attain in a European climate, and therefore don't suffer the severe levels of sexlessness that an Australian male experiences.

I have yet to state what 'rate I score at' within this entire thread. In answer to the question, the rate I score at would be roughly once every 4-6 weeks [With a girl I would deem on average an 8].

Regarding the sexlessness of the Australian male. 100% I agree it is the toughest place on the planet [From experience] for regular high quality [Personalities aside] women. The only factor I would add to this is that where the vast majority of men get utterly destroyed in the market, it leaves those few men [Which I am not one] who have access to everything. Two of my good friends fall into this category. Is it irritating? To an extent. Is it a reality? Yes.

7) All you have done is managed to imply that your experiences with women there are at a rate equal to that of the well-known DJ/Club-owner. You rationalize everything based on your 'inner circle', connections, friendship groups.

My quote above is the first time I have mentioned any 'figures' re: numbers I have. My statement was specifically 'Feminine female 9's exist yet most men won't have access to them'.

My experience lends itself to the statement. It doesn't infer regular sex with female 'feminine' 9's. It merely re-iterates their existence.

8) At the same time you criticize men for paying too much attention to 'pussy', while remaining on a forum that caters to men who hunt foreign snatch.

The criticism relates more specifically to the black & white portrait painted of any one location.

Every male on this site typically shares their experiences [Typically] due to an environment which is particularly harsh re: women [I am no different]. Whilst nobody on this site can draw from facts, most of the anecdotal evidence is more or less agreed upon.

What I've noticed however is that when something is bad, it is 'the worst' & when something is 'good' it is perfect.

I personally feel this is dangerous & can lead to the pursuit of something which doesn't exist. Whilst I am extremely critical of Australia, I try to avoid hyperbole re: the environment.

Are Australian girls ugly? - tonipepperoni - 09-02-2014

Quote:Quote:

I have yet to state what 'rate I score at' within this entire thread. In answer to the question, the rate I score at would be roughly once every 4-6 weeks [With a girl I would deem on average an 8].

Regarding the sexlessness of the Australian male. 100% I agree it is the toughest place on the planet [From experience] for regular high quality [Personalities aside] women. The only factor I would add to this is that where the vast majority of men get utterly destroyed in the market, it leaves those few men [Which I am not one] who have access to everything. Two of my good friends fall into this category. Is it irritating? To an extent. Is it a reality? Yes.

So you get an 'attractive' notch 8-12 times a year. This would automatically put you in the top 2% bracket of Australian men.
I'm not necessarily a believer of your stats, possibly because I think you're a drop kick, but supposedly if they are true, then you shouldn't make any implication that Australia is a desirable place to live in. You're over representing the quality of life there by your own subjective experiences. Any country can be a man's gold-mine provided he has access to enough resources. Sadam Hussein's sons were bedding 10s before Operation Desert fox.

Let's suppose you do get 12 attractive notches a year, this would still be incomparable to the level of physical talent you would experience in eastern europe.

Rush87, what you specifically implied was that despite Australias drawbacks, you have access to feminine attractive women through your select social groups and networking, that you never have the need to escape the country you love + friends + family and have no need to 'care too much about women' as to do what the desperados do: go to EE.

You specifically think that you are getting a new notch of something beyond this quality on a monthly basis (imo, a very weak 8/10):
[Image: Saturday-night-painting-selfie-homebody-...%B8%8F.jpg]

If anything, what you are claiming is baller status, and now you're desperately back tracking.

Rush87,
I personally think you're a drop kick for several reasons.

Firstly, I claim you're just like every other mental masturbating, circle-jerking, hamsterizing Aussie that I have encountered. I think you've masturbated your reality, created false delusions, to avoid the simple truth: you make love to mcdonalds at 4am after being rejected by terrible cockroaches at your local pub. Don't worry, everyone's been there, including aristocrats like myself; but I do have to wonder, after the number of mind-shattering posts I've made here, why keep the pretences? Why keep the fantasy going?

It's clear to me that you're a social retard. For the most part, I've already determined that you care about your online reputation, which is why you're trying desperately to repair your wounded ass-hole in this thread.
Secondly, you worked in offsite O&G in Norway while claiming some kind of European residency and knowledge of European women. You also somehow muddled some experience with native Kiev women, but it is quite evident that your knowledge of feminine aesthete and slavic culture/everyday-life is zilch. You have been non-responsive on my analysis of the difference between Slavic intelligence and 'Straya' intellect, and simply just dismiss it as something you're not interested in.

Even the most average Simpletons who've gone to EE would perhaps understand my points about EE being more cultured and feminine, and how such certain aspects of their behaviour cannot be repeated in the Anglo-west.

Working in an Oil&Gas environment has completely made you an idiot about European culture and life. Living in some insular town, in a cold country, while pocketing away some kroner in the process... would have given you some terrible nostalgia about playing with your Blue Heeler in Bondi Beach.

For the most part, I think you're not socially adept, that you dismissed Europe only because you didn't have significant intimate experiences with a beautiful girl, such that you could have understood the gravity in difference between Stacey the Hairdresser from Tafe, compared to Anna the girl who studies Linguistics in Kiev. Because of this, and because of your executive summary of European lifestyle, you have to mentally masturbate the fantasy of Australia as being your maternal utopia which you will return to, convinced it's the best country in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUg-8NWRk98#t=948

Are Australian girls ugly? - Biologist - 09-02-2014

Quote: (09-01-2014 08:51 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Yeah whenever I read stuff about Toronto on here or RooshV, it reminds me of my home city Melbourne.

Yeah, a lot of the stuff about Toronto applies to Sydney as well.

As I've always said, Australia is basically a reverse Eastern Europe or South-East Asia; a penis paradise for women. The sexual marketplace in Australia is just so heavily skewed in favour of women.

For the record, I'm willing to bet Australia is perhaps worse than Toronto. While Toronto is fucked for many other reasons (i.e. large population of repressed Indian and Asian girls who aren't sexually available); Australia is completely fucked for male-competition. It's a reverse 1990s Ukraine.

Australian males aren't genetically good looking as Norwegians in Oslo, but they're more gamey/masculine and built.

Rush87 is the Ukranian 10 who has her way with the local sponsors, continuously getting gifts and marriage offers.

Are Australian girls ugly? - DaveR - 09-03-2014

Quote: (08-29-2014 03:54 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Just about all of the Australians I met were uptight and acted like they had something to prove. Very unchill. Complained a lot. Not easy to get along with at all.

That sounds very much like a certain participant of this thread... one who incessantly repeats the same unnuanced arguments, refuses to accept that another man may have experiences unlike his own, cannot grasp the concept of 'priorities,' designates himself an aristocrat despite his obviously common use of English, and finally, resorts to ad hominem attacks when facts belie his argument.

There is a man who I would consider a "social retard" here, and it isn't Rush87.

Are Australian girls ugly? - Moma - 09-03-2014

Quote: (09-02-2014 02:04 AM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

For the record, I'm willing to bet Australia is perhaps worse than Toronto. While Toronto is fucked for many other reasons (i.e. large population of repressed Indian and Asian girls who aren't sexually available); Australia is completely fucked for male-competition. It's a reverse 1990s Ukraine.

Australian males aren't genetically good looking as Norwegians in Oslo, but they're more gamey/masculine and built.

Rush87 is the Ukranian 10 who has her way with the local sponsors, continuously getting gifts and marriage offers.

Toronto is just exasperating for ALL types of lizards. I notice you guys focus on the blondes, brunettes etc when you mention Australia. They say black guys kill it in Australia. No one kills it in Toronto with any group (unless you are into 50 year old fatties with multiple children and you still have to pass shyt tests). I would go for any group, black, white, indian, asian when in Toronto and it was still throwing a haymaker. Toronto is a paradise for the fat, old busted lizard, gay males and beta dudes. It's a city where 4's can get men who are ranked 8 and higher on a consistent basis.

Now if you couple that with the fact that there is no booming industry where you can kill it financially as a plumber (you quoted 100K and up for labourers), no 24/7 beaches and a penis wilting veil of political correctness, then I think Toronto might take the gold here, guv.

Are Australian girls ugly? - tonipepperoni - 09-03-2014

Quote: (09-03-2014 04:15 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2014 03:54 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Just about all of the Australians I met were uptight and acted like they had something to prove. Very unchill. Complained a lot. Not easy to get along with at all.

That sounds very much like a certain participant of this thread... one who incessantly repeats the same unnuanced arguments, refuses to accept that another man may have experiences unlike his own, cannot grasp the concept of 'priorities,' designates himself an aristocrat despite his obviously common use of English, and finally, resorts to ad hominem attacks when facts belie his argument.

There is a man who I would consider a "social retard" here, and it isn't Rush87.

DaveR, why don't you simply tell the audience that you tried to Private Message me and asked me to clarify and confirm some suspicions you have about Australian men and whether they're able to seduce Russian women -- only for me to disagree with you -- rather than pretend that my analysis about Australian life, culture and women are incorrect.

You pedestalize Russian women too much.

Anyone who has collaborated game in Australia for significant periods of time, had considerable exchanges with slavic women, and lived in Europe for a significant period of time would recognise what I'm saying. It's fairly black and white, no nonsense logic.. almost similar to a man who went to Toronto or Washington DC and comes on the forums and tells the audience that he can meet girls of Eastern European quality in such anglo-shitholes. The unlikeliness, coupled by the sheer lack of insights in Rush87s account, has led me to believe he is mental masturbating his reality for other reasons.

There is no grey areas in this. Anyone who comes on to this forum claiming that they sleep with such girls are either telling lies, or are under the classification of: baller status. It's a huge disservice to the community who plan to consider Australia as a possible destination for their careers or even their families.

Quote: (09-03-2014 04:41 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2014 02:04 AM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

Toronto is just exasperating for ALL types of lizards. I notice you guys focus on the blondes, brunettes etc when you mention Australia. They say black guys kill it in Australia. No one kills it in Toronto with any group (unless you are into 50 year old fatties with multiple children and you still have to pass shyt tests). I would go for any group, black, white, indian, asian when in Toronto and it was still throwing a haymaker. Toronto is a paradise for the fat, old busted lizard, gay males and beta dudes. It's a city where 4's can get men who are ranked 8 and higher on a consistent basis.

Now if you couple that with the fact that there is no booming industry where you can kill it financially as a plumber (you quoted 100K and up for labourers), no 24/7 beaches and a penis wilting veil of political correctness, then I think Toronto might take the gold here, guv.

Black guys do not kill it in Australia -- whoever tells this is lying. Black guys do well in Berlin, London, Paris, perhaps in someways in Poland, but they have no place in Australia.

Latin guys do not kill it in Australia, we have a large population of goodlooking Italian/greek men who have no chance with Australian women. No one kills it in Australia, unless they fit the model of 'Shane' -- which is the good looking surfer, true-blue, outdoorsy, authentic genuine personality.. A blonde/blue eyed version of Hugh Jackman is probably ideal, though in some ways he's a bit too mediterannean looking.

An extremely good looking swedish guy with extremely cocky/aloof game would kill it -- but this is an exceptional rarity. Every other foreigner is sexless.

I would wage $100 on an Australian guy having a better sex life in Toronto, than a Toronto guy doing well in Australia.

It's Sparta game, it's the major leagues of pickup.

While in some ways, our girls are on average, possibly better looking (better genetics) than Toronto, I can guarantee that Australian men will be an absolute shoe-in for your Canadian-Asian contingency.

Many men won't give you a decent insight into sex life in Australia because they're living in the hedonistic world of beaches, sun and alcohol. Then there's the guys who come here for the mining $$$, safety and see a potential future here.

Toni, can I ask why you say black guys don't kill it in Australia? I've heard contrary. Don't say it's because no lizard told you they do, you have to know what's going on behind the scenes. I don't want to turn this to a race thread.

What about the sexy abbo lizards there? Are they also hard to lay? And when I say black guys I refer to the swagged up Western guys not the dusty refugee cats from South Sudan, Congo, Nigeria etc.

Quote: (09-03-2014 05:05 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Toni, can I ask why you say black guys don't kill it in Australia? I've heard contrary. Don't say it's because no lizard told you they do, you have to know what's going on behind the scenes. I don't want to turn this to a race thread.

What about the sexy abbo lizards there? Are they also hard to lay? And when I say black guys I refer to the swagged up Western guys not the dusty refugee cats from South Sudan, Congo, Nigeria etc.

They don't kill it not because Australians are quasi-fascist (which they are), but because Australian women, at a young age, are indoctrinated with the idea of "Shane". We have day time TV where blonde haired and blue eyed handsome surfers are usually depicted as the heart-throbs, while Italians and Greeks are rarely displayed on showtime, despite making up a considerable and sizeable part of the population.

I grew up in Melbourne in a multi-cultural co-ed private school. There were some black guys, and some colored folk: fijians, a rare few islanders, mauritius etc. At this point in time, the shaded guys and also the italians, who were the bad boys, had their way with the white girls.

As time passed on, and everyone engaged each other in clubbing environments, women went back to their conservative standard and most if not all, settled down with Shane.

On the same level, we've had some refugee settlements filled with people from Sudan which haven't gone exactly to plan, making them social outcasts and subjects of racial abuse.

The reality is, most coloured people: islanders, blacks, maybe some indians/asians.. all go to one ghetto venue in the city that plays hip-hop and rnb.

A white person would be caught dead in such places.

They go, not necessarily because they enjoy the music, but because they believe they have more chance with people of similar background and appearance.

Australia in many ways is a fragmented tribal culture where people of different ethnicities mix during work and platonic socialising, but are completely segregated for sex and romance.

Toni, I'm hearing less of actual examples now from you and more theory. I will hold my opinions about black guys killing it in Australia. From my recollection, Auzzies are merely Brits in a different location and in certain parts of the UK, black guys are killing it. So by proxy it must go that if black guys kill it with Brits, then they must do so with Auzzies since the culture is very similar.

Also remember that clubs are not the only place that guys can hunt a lizard. You can get a lizard from a social event, local gym or even road game. The black guys did a lot of road game in the area of England I'm from. Some of them only went to the clubs for music. Getting lizards from a club was a byproduct of just going there for good music.

The majority of their feasting was done in other venues. Did you have any suave Western black friends growing up in Australia?

Are Australian girls ugly? - DaveR - 09-03-2014

Quote: (09-03-2014 04:45 PM)tonipepperoni Wrote:  

DaveR, why don't you simply tell the audience that you tried to Private Message me and asked me to clarify and confirm some suspicions you have about Australian men and whether they're able to seduce Russian women -- only for me to disagree with you -- rather than pretend that my analysis about Australian life, culture and women are incorrect.

You pedestalize Russian women too much.

Anyone who has collaborated game in Australia for significant periods of time, had considerable exchanges with slavic women, and lived in Europe for a significant period of time would recognise what I'm saying. It's fairly black and white, no nonsense logic.. almost similar to a man who went to Toronto or Washington DC and comes on the forums and tells the audience that he can meet girls of Eastern European quality in such anglo-shitholes. The unlikeliness, coupled by the sheer lack of insights in Rush87s account, has led me to believe he is mental masturbating his reality for other reasons.

There is no grey areas in this. Anyone who comes on to this forum claiming that they sleep with such girls are either telling lies, or are under the classification of: baller status. It's a huge disservice to the community who plan to consider Australia as a possible destination for their careers or even their families.

Tonipepperoni, if you had actually read Rush87's posts, you would understand that what he wrote is far from what you claim that he did. Your assertion that there are no grey areas shows clearly that your argument lacks nuance. Not everyone is obsessed with night clubs as you seem to be. As a result, others have experiences contrary to your views - something that you seem unwilling to accept. Resorting to ad hominem attacks doesn't strengthen your argument; it only shows immaturity and/or sociopathy.

As far as your crusade for the Truth is concerned, I find your assertions far more misleading than those of Rush87. So far you have painted British, Irish, Italian and Spanish men as "potato heads," whatever that means. You write highly of Swedish and German women, but the body of experience on this forum shows the opposite. You conflate various Eastern nationalities into one. Whatever experience you have in Australia is irrelevant considering the way you write about Europe with so little nuance.

As far as Russians are concerned: I don't place Russian women on pedestals at all - far from it. However, unlike yourself, I speak their language fluently and have taken the time to understand them and their culture. You clearly have not, as evidenced by the way that you conflate Russian, Ukrainian, and other Slavic nationalities to infer that they are culturally homogenous.

For the record, I never bothered to reply to that PM because it became clear that your views on Russia are grossly misplaced.