Roosh V Forum
The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Asian Guy Travel Thread (/thread-2750.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 03-04-2016

Quote: (03-03-2016 10:47 PM)Gas Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2016 05:15 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

As an Asian American (half white) guy, I just found this thread. I finally have some money/time to travel, I'm thinking of going to EE, but looking at all the choices, I'm starting to suffer from analysis paralysis.

Some people say Romania, and some are saying don't go to EE...

As of 2016, who knows which country is the best for Asian, and specifically, Asian American men, to travel to?

Don't base your decision on where the girls are easy. Base it on the kind of girls you like. That should narrow your search down to 3 or 4 possible countries, and go from there.

Yes. How much time do you have Death? And "when" do you plan on going? Time and "when" are very important. Can't go wrong with Europe as it'd be a good travel experience nevertheless.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - deathtofatties - 03-04-2016

As an Asian American (half white) guy, I just found this thread. I finally have some money/time to travel, I'm thinking of going to EE, but looking at all the choices, I'm starting to suffer from analysis paralysis.

As of 2016, who knows which country is the best for Asian, and specifically, Asian American men, to travel to?

Don't base your decision on where the girls are easy. Base it on the kind of girls you like. That should narrow your search down to 3 or 4 possible countries, and go from there.

I like really fit girls with tight bodies. What Euro country has that the most? Poland?

Quote: (03-04-2016 12:23 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Yes. How much time do you have Death? And "when" do you plan on going? Time and "when" are very important. Can't go wrong with Europe as it'd be a good travel experience nevertheless.

Not sure when exactly, and I'd probably stay in Europe for one month.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 03-04-2016

^ If you're going after mid-June, likely not a good idea in Poland as students will be prepping for finals and then vacation back home to see family.

I think anytime from April to May would be great for many places. Poland is indeed a good place for nice bodies that are surprisingly voluptuous. As for Poland, I can vouch for Poznan and Wroclaw. People are saying good things about Lublin with regards to exotic value as well.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 03-04-2016

Quote: (03-04-2016 01:19 AM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

I like really fit girls with tight bodies. What Euro country has that the most? Poland?

FSU girl bodies (Ukraine, etc) were aptly described by Roosh as "white Asian girls" (obviously taller).

Central European girls (Poland, etc) are more voluptuous, as Brosemite and numerous others (such as Roosh) have said.

The further north in any of these regions you go, the more Scandinavian they look. The further south, the more Mediterranean they look.

Quote: (03-04-2016 04:13 AM)262 Wrote:  

FSU girl bodies (Ukraine, etc) were aptly described by Roosh as "white Asian girls" (obviously taller).

Central European girls (Poland, etc) are more voluptuous, as Brosemite and numerous others (such as Roosh) have said.

The further north in any of these regions you go, the more Scandinavian they look. The further south, the more Mediterranean they look.

I'm just not into overly curvy/voluptuous women. So it sounds like I'd like Ukraine more.

Also, I'm sure this has been discussed to death, but are East Asian looking men safe in most FSU countries like Ukraine?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 03-05-2016

Quote: (03-04-2016 03:42 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Also, I'm sure this has been discussed to death, but are East Asian looking men safe in most FSU countries like Ukraine?

You'll be fine. The worst thing they'll try and do is scam you, but they try that on anyone who isn't a local, including Western white guys (they can usually tell).

The scams are well known, so a little bit of research goes a long way. For instance, in Kiev, they tried the infamous wallet scam on me once, but everyone knows that one.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Common_scams#Mo...allet_scam
Quote:Quote:

Kiev’s most notorious confidence trick, used exclusively against foreigners, is the old wallet drop scam. One variation of the hustle works like this: An individual notices a wallet or transparent bag full of money in plain view. In my case it was a wad of USD dropped on the snow in front of me. It is then scooped up by a passerby, who asks the targeted victim to split the money. During the conversation, a second person appears, claiming to have lost his money. The “discovered” money is counted and soon the hapless victim finds himself accused of theft and asked to produce his wallet, which is emptied of its contents. There are different variations of the wallet drop scam but all of them involve two individuals working together. For example, in another variation the second person poses as a police officer, and threatens the victim with arrest if he doesn’t hand over their wallet for inspection to answer for the “missing” money. Fortunately these scams are easy to avoid. If you see cash on the ground, ignore it and say "nyet" to anyone who approaches you.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Gas - 03-05-2016

Quote: (03-04-2016 04:13 AM)262 Wrote:  

Where else in Europe has curvy white girls?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 03-05-2016

Quote: (03-05-2016 06:35 AM)Gas Wrote:  

I haven't been to Finland yet, but the abundance of ones I've met possess underrated curves. Same as Norwegian chicks though both places are kind of expensive.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Mentavious - 03-06-2016

^^^Finland for sure along with Sweden.

Prices are similar to back home with food and alcohol being more expensive. It's still cheaper than going to a major city in the US.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - HOD - 03-07-2016

Guangzhou - Data Sheet March 7th, 2016 or 3-7-2016

I'm not sure if this belongs in the Guangzhou Thread or the Asian dude thread.
I guess I will post here for now, unless we have a large objection on this forum
Asian guy thread can be use for other races visiting Guangzhou, China.

Guangzhou, is best sum as: City of industries (retail). Land of factories. Land of average thin short women.

Guangzhou with more than 20 million people, is truly an international city for more than 200 years. Trade and commerce defines Guangzhou. When Chinese Lunar (New Year) festival begins in February the whole city stops and vacates.

Primary Language: Is Mandarin, very few young people speak English well. English is very rare in Guangzhou. Except for where expat lives.

Worst time to visit: During February, which is the Chinese lunar new year. It is a national holiday.

June and July, because it is truly humid and hot. You will be taking many showers.

Best time: November, December, January, March and April. There is currently no humidity. But there is monsoon rain. You will need a big umbrella. Mosquito's will be an issue during the summer.

Airfare: Use Google flights, There are many direct flights from Los Angeles and major west coast cities. Direct Flights from Los Angeles are 15 hours long.

Ground transportation from Airport:

Uber is available but in Chinese/English format

Subway is connected to Baiyun International Airport. It is at least 10 miles away from the urban area.

Best: Subway, about 2 yuan per trip, I recommend getting a one day pass which is 50 Yuan, 3 day pass is also offer, or a continuously regular monthly pass if you live here (40 yuan for the card + fare). After the 15 ride you can save 40% off on the 16th trip for one month. You can only reload your card at a 7 eleven. In 5 yuan increments.

Subways are very efficient but crowded during rush hour. Fortunately all the stops do offer sounds and words in English.

Bus: are efficient for getting to and from subway. Just look for the Metro sign on bus line. Bus are also 2 yuan per ride.

Taxi: Are very cheap, around 10-20 yuan per 1-10 miles trip. Biggest problem with Taxi, Chinese language is required, either use Bing translate (not affected by Chinese Firewall) or speak mandarin well. Taxi driver do not speak a lick of English and do not use GPS and are very uneducated. They only understand where subway stations are. Use subway station as guiding point for communication.

Cell phone: Purchase abroad, currently new Chinese law requires Chinese national to buy cell phone sim card. Around 85 rmb a month, which includes 4G internet network.

China Mobile has biggest 4 G coverage in Guangzhou, But locals inform me China Uni-com is faster for internet. Maybe due to less people having China Uni-com.

Internet: It is best to use ExpressVPN, because it is the fastest and most reliable in China. I was using PureVPN, it kept dropping on my iphone. VPN is required to access Google apps and products.

Microsoft products are not affected by Chinese national firewall. Hotmail and Yahoo mail are not affected by firewall. Search engine yahoo and bing not affected by firewall. Use Mapquest for mapping unless you have VPN.

The talent (girls): I have found the land and source of ugly to average fugy American Asian women. They must of all come from Guangzhou (Guangdong) and Hubei.

My theory on why they are average looking and short, Guangdong has the most pigs in the world and is the primary protein for the province. Beef is rarely available in Guangzhou and hardly on the menu. Red meat is a good source of Vitamin D, which I believe are importantly building blocks to produce strong muscle and bones. There is strong correlation that red meat produce better looking people. i.e. Sichuan people primarily eat red meat and lamb. South Koreans eat primarily red meat, and not pork. This is just my humble theory. As we all know Korean girls are very attractive and so are Sichuan girls. Maybe something to do with red meat.

Guangzhou is the source of average looking and short Asian Anglosphere women. They must have also supplied Singapore, Malaysia and the USA with average Asian women.

Personality of Guangzhou girls, Most of them are Cantonese women, who are very pushy, kind of a turn off, but they are very friendly, helpful and intelligent. They are feminine, short, petite, thin, nice skin, and have mostly long hair. But there bodies are very average.

The food: Excellent traditional Cantonese food. The Cantonese love pork and seafood.

Like Beijing, Guangzhou is a great place for business, work, commerce and meeting average women.

Next report will be on night clubs, where expat hangout and etc. Like my Beijing report, I don't expect much. Stay tuned.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - El Chinito loco - 03-07-2016

Quote: (03-07-2016 08:57 AM)elimanning Wrote:  

Guangzhou is the source of average looking and short Asian Anglosphere women. They must have also supplied Singapore, Malaysia and the USA with average Asian women.

You're not entirely wrong about that. Lots of SEA ethnic Chinese came from the south. Most ethnic Chinese who immigrated in the past few hundred years to SEA are Guangdong people who spoke Teochew with some Hokkien speakers came from Fujian which is also the south.

However in places like Thailand there's a more recent wave of Chinese who came during the 1950's or so. Don't bother trying to find them because most of them took Thai names and the young generation only speaks thai only now. They are the hi-so pale skin types running around town clutching their gucci bags and driving around in bmws.

Most of the Chinese in the U.S. are definitely southern in origin although there's more varied mainland types these days.

Taiwan has a large ethnic sprinkling of people who originally came from the Fujian region hundreds of years ago. The Taiwanese from this oldest immigrant group view themselves as the original Taiwanese along with the aborginals. However, the most attractive girls are not from this original group of Taiwanese.

Everyone knows the hot girls in Taiwan are waisenren (if you know Chinese you know what I mean) or mixed with "local" Taiwanese. The waisenren came when the KMT lost and masses of mainland former KMT went to Taiwan and settled there. If you point out the fact that waisrenren girls look better and overall waisrenren are more successful some local nationalist Taiwanese types will get real pissy with you.

The fact of the matter is the reason why these rather non mixed and largely homogenous groups in Taiwan, Japan, and Korea produce the hottest women is due to minimal race mixing.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - whiteknightrises - 03-07-2016

Not to get too off topic but Koreans don't primarily eat red meat.

When Koreans go for Korean BBQ, they mostly eat pork belly (samgyupsal) - red meat (kalbi and such) is more expensive

Also, I wonder how hot Koreans would be without the crazy levels of plastic and cosmetics

Quote: (03-07-2016 10:20 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Not to get too off topic but Koreans don't primarily eat red meat.

When Koreans go for Korean BBQ, they mostly eat pork belly (samgyupsal) - red meat (kalbi and such) is more expensive

Also, I wonder how hot Koreans would be without the crazy levels of plastic and cosmetics

I'm not Korean, but I grew up in LA and have been to Seoul, and all my Korean friends never ate pork, unless it was at Korean BBQ. I could swear Korean food is dominated by beef. I've been to restaurants in Seoul, Korea, its similar to the the website below. Its practically all beef recipe. There is very few Korean pork dishes. I maybe wrong.

Isn't bimbimpap with ground beef, beef bugoli, beef short ribs (kalibi).

http://www.maangchi.com/recipes/beef

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - jayko - 03-07-2016

Guys, stay on topic please, we are gaming white chicks here. Lol

Quote: (03-07-2016 11:10 AM)jayko Wrote:  

It looks like I posted on the wrong thread. I should of posted on the Asian Guy travel to Asia thread.

I didn't know this was the white girl thread.[Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (03-07-2016 11:30 AM)elimanning Wrote:  

It looks like I posted on the wrong thread. I should of posted on the Asian Guy travel to Asia thread.

all is cool, it is titled as The Asian guy travel thread, but did not specify which region though. but i guess the OP intention is game on white or latina. the other thread is more suitable in my POV. but if no one saying anything, we are all good. I was only reminding to stay on course. Cheers[Image: banana.gif]

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 03-07-2016

Quote: (03-07-2016 12:15 PM)jayko Wrote:  

all is cool, it is titled as The Asian guy travel thread, but did not specify which region though. but i guess the OP intention is game on white or latina. the other thread is more suitable in my POV. but if no one saying anything, we are all good. I was only reminding to stay on course. Cheers[Image: banana.gif]

^ HAH. Read all the posts carefully again. This thread is about Asian men gaming chicks of whatever race, ethnicity, etc.

FYI, there's a lot of Vietnamese chicks who eat heavy portions of pork though still end up very pretty. Eating beef however can still help substantially though.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Chengiz88 - 03-07-2016

@Elimanning your theory (pork v red meat) made me chuckle...there might be something to it though!!

Quote: (03-07-2016 02:01 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2016 12:15 PM)jayko Wrote:  

^ HAH. Read all the posts carefully again. This thread is about Asian men gaming chicks of whatever race, ethnicity, etc.

FYI, there's a lot of Vietnamese chicks who eat heavy portions of pork though still end up very pretty. Eating beef however can still help substantially though.

In your personal opinion, What is the percentage of hot girls in Vietnam or Guangdong? I would say 10 percent. Being in Guangdong and minus Shenzhen, because those girls are not southern Chinese. I would say the percentage of hot girls is around 10 percent. I can go for days in both Beijing and Guangzhou without seeing a hot girl. In any population there will be outliers. But as a majority. the girls in Guangdong are not hot and in my experience with Vietnamese girls in the states and having friends who are Vietnamese, they have indicated the girls as a majority are not hot. I will need to fly to Saigon this summer to fully assess the topic. I could be wrong. In addition from my experience. Filipino girls as a majority are not hot, base off of experience also in the States. Compare to girls from FSU, Ukraine and Poland are as a majority are hot, 50% or more. Would like to hear others on this topic.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - El Chinito loco - 03-07-2016

Quote: (03-07-2016 02:01 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

A lot of the southeast asian diet is also very herby. Viets eat a shit ton of raw herbs especially and all that leafy green is very healthy for you. I don't even know the names of a few of the plant herbs people eat there. The variety is huge. Just from staying in Vietnam awhile a lot of girls there had really good complexions.

The carbs that they do eat (mostly rice and noodle) based is pretty modest too. They aren't wolfing down multiple bowls of rice generally. So you have a culture whose diet is mostly green, lots of natural protein (seafood, pork, and chicken), and also very high in herbal greens.

Thais are pretty similar too but they eat way more junk than Viets but more or less still maintain decent slim figures.

The interesting thing is that if you look at the sugar intake of these countries it's pretty high too. SEA almost all have major sweet tooths but yet they don't look like gigantic fatasses with belly rolls because the rest of the diet is so good.

@Brosmite, all is cool. I know this thread is 12 pages long, so all have their own taste and welcome to express their preferences and share their experiences
@elimanning, lets forget the earlier post I have made. We are cool to discuss chicks of broad ethnicities here. my bad if it sounds harsh. Sorry for that.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Gas - 03-08-2016

Quote: (03-05-2016 05:25 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2016 06:35 AM)Gas Wrote:  

I haven't been to Finland yet, but the abundance of ones I've met possess underrated curves. Same as Norwegian chicks though both places are kind of expensive.

I have a weakness for white girls with big asses. But Finland and Norway burn your dollars mad quick. We must find an alternative.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 03-08-2016

Quote: (03-08-2016 01:50 AM)Gas Wrote:  

I have a weakness for white girls with big asses. But Finland and Norway burn your dollars mad quick. We must find an alternative.

Poland isn't bad for that. As I understand from reading the forum though, Romania might interest you the most.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Joeno - 03-09-2016

What's the ranking:
1) poland, 2) Romania, 3) Ukraine?