Roosh V Forum
Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency (/thread-59247.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Enoch - 11-10-2016

Rudy on Hannipede right now saying that a fair justice department would prosecute Hillary. RUDY FOR AG, HILLARY FOR PRISON.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Sam Malone - 11-10-2016

Quote: (11-10-2016 09:26 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

#PlasticBagChallengeForHillary

[Image: jordan.gif]

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Dr. Howard - 11-10-2016

These #Calexit folks need to be careful what they wish for. We all know how #Confederexit ended up for the southern states 150 years ago.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - CynicalContrarian - 11-10-2016

Quote: (11-10-2016 10:23 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

These #Calexit folks need to be careful what they wish for. We all know how #Confederexit ended up for the southern states 150 years ago.

Does CA have the funds to pay for all that U.S. military equipment residing in CA?

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - kbell - 11-10-2016

america,

why are you so afraid of evidence?

you smoke cigarettes,naively believing they won’t kill you. you eat garbage, believing it won’t make you sick and obese.
 and now you’ve elected donald trump.

’christians’ and family-values voters have en masse helped elect a twice divorced man who openly brags about infidelity and committing sexual assault. 
30% of latinos have helped elect a man who has routinely maligned latinos and called mexicans ‘rapists’.
 45% of women have helped elect a man who brags about ‘grabbing women by the pussy’ and has called women ‘pigs’ & ‘slobs’.
 business-minded middle america has en masse helped elect a man who has led roughly half of his businesses to bankruptcy and lost
close to a billion dollars in 1995 alone.
 and blue collar middle america has en masse helped elect a trust-fund baby who has, over-time, inherited over $600,000,000.00 from his father.

and in the process you’ve denied the presidency to an experienced and erudite woman whose only shortcoming is being on the receiving end
of a 30 year right-wing smear campaign. 
as a life long progressive i’m supposed to be diplomatic and understanding, but america, what the fuck is wrong with you?
 but then i ask myself, very sadly, why am i surprised?
 this is the same america that eats at burger king and is baffled as to why it ends up obese and cancerous and dying
this is the same america who thinks that granting health care to 20,000,000 people is somehow treasonous.

and this is the america who has now elected a dim-witted, racist, misogynist.
 a dim-witted, racist, misogynist who has ruined businesses and has no policy proposals other than ‘build a wall’. 
i guess there will be some cold, bitter schadenfreude in spending the next 4 years watching middle america wake up to the fact
that donald trump is an incompetent con-man.

the rust belt jobs won’t come back. the wall won’t get built. and hillary won’t get locked up.

donald trump will be impeached, or end his presidency with single digit approval ratings.
and hopefully, somehow, america will finally wake up the fact that republicans are, simply, terrible. 
reagan and bush sr. and the republicans ruined the economy, bill clinton and the democrats fixed it. 
george w. bush and the republicans ruined the economy all over again, obama and the democrats fixed it. 
in some baffling, habitual masochism americans keep going back to what’s bad for them, whether it’s food or political parties.

and the climate will suffer. the inner cities will suffer. children will suffer. animals will suffer. gun deaths will continue to skyrocket.
 we will suffer. all because americans live in this delusional, upside down world wherein they’re unwilling to look at evidence.

but here are the facts: 
junk food makes you fat and kills you.
 cigarettes give you cancer.
and donald trump is a racist and a misogynist who has ruined countless businesses and will be the worst president our country has ever, ever seen.

-moby the musician who has no chin or testosterone.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Dr. Howard - 11-10-2016

Quote: (11-10-2016 10:42 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Does CA have the funds to pay for all that U.S. military equipment residing in CA?

They are going to have to do what South Carolina did, secede and then demand that the United states government remove all troops and equipment from within their borders.

The US gov't refuses and we repeat history. I look forward to the 'confederate carpetbagger' reconstruction era.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - El Chinito loco - 11-10-2016

Quote: (11-10-2016 10:42 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

This is all just empty liberal posturing. CA doesn't have money to pay for shit.

Several counties are bankrupt or have enormous debt burdens. The gap between lower and wealthy is significant. CA does not have a decent fresh water supply.

CA has a severe problem with illegals and all kinds of issues with its "urban youth."

Silicon valley does not employ enough people to keep the state going on that industry alone.

It would be fucked within 5 years tops right after all the remaining middle class flee elsewhere once their tax burden increases 100% to pay for all the gimmiedats and outstanding debts.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - CynicalContrarian - 11-10-2016

Quote: (11-10-2016 10:49 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

This is all just empty liberal posturing. CA doesn't have money to pay for shit.
Several counties are bankrupt or have enormous debt burdens. The gap between lower and wealthy is significant. CA does not have a decent fresh water supply.
CA has a severe problem with illegals and all kinds of issues with its "urban youth."
Silicon valley does not employ enough people to keep the state going on that industry alone.
It would be fucked within 5 years tops right after all the remaining middle class flee elsewhere once their tax burden increases 100% to pay for all the gimmiedats and outstanding debts.

To say the least.
Can't expect retard regressives to see the forest for the trees though...

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - robreke - 11-10-2016

Quote: (11-09-2016 06:36 AM)zombiejimmorrison Wrote:  

LA Tears, whole protest of young salty tears

I quote Hillary Clinton: "can't we just drone them?"

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - doc holliday - 11-10-2016

Was just downstairs in the small gym they have in my apartment complex working out with Hannity on. This young chick walks in, kind of cute but clearly SJWish with a nose ring, some tats etc. She asks if I'm watching the tv, I said yes. She hops on to the treadmill and before long she starts swearing at the tv! After about 15 min she couldn't handle it anymore and she gets off the treadmill and storms out of the gym [Image: tard.gif] These people are really unhinged.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - budoslavic - 11-10-2016

This thread is gold because it's amazing to see Liberals' true colors come out.

[Image: Cw6OQF1UsAAMq7J.jpg:small]

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - LeoneVolpe - 11-10-2016

Quote: (11-10-2016 11:03 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Was just downstairs in the small gym they have in my apartment complex working out with Hannity on. This young chick walks in, kind of cute but clearly SJWish with a nose ring, some tats etc. She asks if I'm watching the tv, I said yes. She hops on to the treadmill and before long she starts swearing at the tv! After about 15 min she couldn't handle it anymore and she gets off the treadmill and storms out of the gym [Image: tard.gif] These people are really unhinged.

Good for you on not letting that chick change the channel! This might even qualify for the "Post about a manly thing you did today" thread.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Phazlenut - 11-11-2016

I apologize in advance for the scrolling, but I assure you it will be well worth it:

[Image: Z6wzxg.jpg]

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - SamuelBRoberts - 11-11-2016

Phazlenut's post made me laugh for a solid minute.
Oh my god that is wonderful.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Conscious Pirate - 11-11-2016

[Image: wd0wbvD.png]

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - SamuelBRoberts - 11-11-2016

'Mascara-tinged rosettes blooming black in my cereal milk.'

Wait, were they black or were they red like mascara? God this woman's a horrible writer. No wonder she's so fat.

Quote: (11-10-2016 10:48 PM)kbell Wrote:  

america,

you smoke cigarettes,naively believing they won’t kill you. you eat garbage, believing it won’t make you sick and obese.

’christians’ and family-values voters have en masse helped elect a twice divorced man who openly brags about infidelity and committing sexual assault. 
30% of latinos have helped elect a man who has routinely maligned latinos and called mexicans ‘rapists’.
 45% of women have helped elect a man who brags about ‘grabbing women by the pussy’ and has called women ‘pigs’ & ‘slobs’.
 business-minded middle america has en masse helped elect a man who has led roughly half of his businesses to bankruptcy and lost
 and blue collar middle america has en masse helped elect a trust-fund baby who has, over-time, inherited over $600,000,000.00 from his father.

and in the process you’ve denied the presidency to an experienced and erudite woman whose only shortcoming is being on the receiving end
as a life long progressive i’m supposed to be diplomatic and understanding, but america, what the fuck is wrong with you?
 this is the same america that eats at burger king and is baffled as to why it ends up obese and cancerous and dying
this is the same america who thinks that granting health care to 20,000,000 people is somehow treasonous.

a dim-witted, racist, misogynist who has ruined businesses and has no policy proposals other than ‘build a wall’. 
i guess there will be some cold, bitter schadenfreude in spending the next 4 years watching middle america wake up to the fact

the rust belt jobs won’t come back. the wall won’t get built. and hillary won’t get locked up.

donald trump will be impeached, or end his presidency with single digit approval ratings.
and hopefully, somehow, america will finally wake up the fact that republicans are, simply, terrible. 
reagan and bush sr. and the republicans ruined the economy, bill clinton and the democrats fixed it. 
george w. bush and the republicans ruined the economy all over again, obama and the democrats fixed it. 
in some baffling, habitual masochism americans keep going back to what’s bad for them, whether it’s food or political parties.

and the climate will suffer. the inner cities will suffer. children will suffer. animals will suffer. gun deaths will continue to skyrocket.
 we will suffer. all because americans live in this delusional, upside down world wherein they’re unwilling to look at evidence.

but here are the facts: 
and donald trump is a racist and a misogynist who has ruined countless businesses and will be the worst president our country has ever, ever seen.

or understands capitalisation.

suck it up you filthy, low T vegan.

[Image: moby.jpg]

PS. Go was your best album & 80% of that was shit.

Quote: (11-11-2016 12:50 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

'Mascara-tinged rosettes blooming black in my cereal milk.'

Wait, were they black or were they red like mascara? God this woman's a horrible writer. No wonder she's so fat.

Mascara is that shit they cake on their eyelids & its generally black. Lipstick is usually red or pink. Unless its a Lidy West type.

You are right about the fat, though. And the typing she gets up to.

Edit. I think I get it now. The rosettes were red with black outlines.

So, the real mistake was mistaking "typing" for "writing".

It's an easy one to fall into, much like Lindy West's shadow.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Captainstabbin - 11-11-2016

Quote:Quote:

There's controversy already over how the president-elect is treating the press on his trip to the White House tomorrow

Poor Rachel Maddow is butthurt that Trump isn't making things fun for the press. She literally compares it to the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Rush87 - 11-11-2016

Nate Silver is a complete cuck. During the primaries I tried to tell a bunch of people to forget about him, but they wouldn't listen. His model is fine, but that doesn't mean it will work when all the data is trash. Especially considering he was too biased to see the reality for what it really was... He deserves every bit of smack talking that comes his way.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Putin Closes - 11-11-2016

america,

but here are the facts: 

Reminds me of this classic clip.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - El Chinito loco - 11-11-2016

Quote: (11-11-2016 03:53 AM)Rush87 Wrote:  

Nate Silver is a complete cuck. During the primaries I tried to tell a bunch of people to forget about him, but they wouldn't listen. His model is fine, but that doesn't mean it will work when all the data is trash. Especially considering he was too biased to see the reality for what it really was... He deserves every bit of smack talking that comes his way.

What Nate Silver does is not altogether different from what a market analyst does. The vast majority of the time these guys are wrong or are only able to call a very broad trend. Occasionally they will get one black swan type event right which builds their public profile (ie. Peter Schiff) but most of the time they are just blowing smoke up the public's ass.

The fact that the public listens to this asshole is not surprising. People think that Obama was some crazy shit that was hard to predict when literally everyone was on the hype train at the time. The fact that Nate Silver got 2008 and 2012 right is like believing your average network asshole financial guru is a financial genius during a bull market when everything is a winner.

A person would have to be braindead to not see Obama's victory as inevitable during that period.

Nate Silver should start working wall street coverage as a mainstream financial analyst. He can get it wrong 75% of the time and still remain gainfully employed.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - WeekendCasanova - 11-11-2016

I don't know if this has already been posted, but I saw it on my Facebook feed this AM.

It is truly spectacular.

[Image: 6b0j7b.jpg]

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Paracelsus - 11-11-2016

Quote: (11-11-2016 12:59 AM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

or understands capitalisation.

suck it up you filthy, low T vegan.

[Image: moby.jpg]

PS. Go was your best album & 80% of that was shit.

To put it in the words of one of his fellow cucks: "You 36-year-old baldheaded fag, blow me. You're too old, let go, it's over; nobody listens to techno."

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Leonard D Neubache - 11-11-2016

Quote: (11-11-2016 12:46 AM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

[Image: wd0wbvD.png]

When universities turn out millions of pussies and faggots with arts degrees it's little wonder that breaking down in tears has to constantly be presented as some kind of unique and significant expression of fucking performance art.