Roosh V Forum
Chicago - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Chicago (/thread-4914.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Chicago - tommy85 - 08-06-2015

If any of you guys have any questions whatsoever pertaining to chicago, or are gonna be in town and want to party, please let me know. I own this city

Chicago - tommy85 - 08-07-2015

Quote: (08-06-2015 09:27 PM)the high Wrote:  

What's the best area in Chicago to find Black girls and Asian girls (not necessarily within the same area)?

We dont have as large an asian population as many of the other of the major cities, and asians arent my personal cup of tea, but there is a large korean community with many of their own bars but the community is pretty tight knit. One off the beaten path place that i stumbled upon once is a bar called Buba, it is at 5100 N Western Ave. There were lots of dolled up asian broads straight off the boat who were quite keen to talk to my friends and I. A fors black girls, if you are white and brave then just go to the west side. Any of the neighborhoods where people get shot everyday, lawndale, chattum, englewood, any of the hoods. If you are black then stay the fuck out of the hood if you dont know what youre doing. Chicago is the most segregated major us city and if you are cool and have game people are absolutely shocked to see you there and it makes for an interesting night. If that is too out there for you, there are a number of black clubs in the west loop and a bonus is top notch cocktails and food on restaurant row also. I could go on for hours but if you have any specifics or want a pal to show you around please let me know.

cheers

Chicago - Nalgas - 08-07-2015

A good nightclub for Asian girls is Soundbar on Saturday night. It's in River North by the Chicago Brown line stop.

Chicago - jeffmarketcap2002 - 08-07-2015

Well said Tommy. You gotta be careful where you go in this city. Lots of shit goes down in the black clubs. People get shot up over stupid shit. There used to be this club called Transit. Not sure if it's still going on. It used to be crawling with Asian honeys. I don't go to clubs much anymore. Mostly bars. Asian chicks are more into clubs.

Chicago - tommy85 - 08-07-2015

Quote: (04-02-2015 05:54 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2015 10:36 PM)Hotline Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2015 10:28 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

For any of you guys checking out Chicago doing the clubbing thing or hitting the bars. Got two great late night spots to grab some good food before hitting the afterhours spots and not a bad place to meet women as well.

My favorite is Nuevo Leon, it's in Pilsen, open til like 4am and its byob, you can bring hard liquor, beer, wine. Cash only. Great mexican food, recommend the quesadillas raul with verde and for a dinner tacos de sabinas 3 great ribeye tacos for like $8.

My other usual spot is white palace grill, is sort of over by a college so lots of college students and good late night crowd. They were featured on diners drive ins and dives.

What are the after hours spots? Are these places that serve alcohol after 4?
I don't know of any "after hours" but the hours depend on their liquor license. Legally most bars can serve till 2 sun-fri and 3 on Sat. If they are among the handful of bars that are grandfathered in they can serve till 4 sun-fri and 5 on Sat.

Below you will find a list. It's old but I don't think the venues really changed as they are grandfathered in for years (maybe a name change?). The bad thing about these is they are almost always total hole in the wall bars.

http://www.chibarproject.com/Features/La...Night.html

If you know where they are and have the constitution for it, there are many after hours joints, including a few that serve till the sun comes up.

Here's a tommy85 ace in the hole. Say its 245am, you havent had any luck in river north or whatever other dorky college area you are in but you arent ready to hang it up yet. Head to The Exit - 1315 W North Ave . This is a freaky deaky anything goes kind of bar, the first floor is a punk rock bar, and upstairs is a weird techno goth dance party. You will see all kinds of different people here, from guys in three piece suits to street punks to black dudes with dreads to drag queens. The one person who wouldnt fit in is a square WASP-y dork with a polo shirt and boat shoes on. This place doesnt get going until 2 or 3 on the weekends and stays open till 5 on saturday. You should not under any circumstances go here before midnight. It has some of the loosest girls in chicago, and while it is a total crap shoot as to the quality, if it is after 2 on a weekend, imo this is your best bet.

Also "jamaicabound" knows whats up, Pilsen in one of my favorite neighborhoods right now. Aside from the lack of music venues, it is basically what wicker park was ten years ago before it bacame overly commercialized, although it is a bit small its worth a look. Some Great places there are "La Vaca" "Honkey Tonk bar" "duseks" and the basment of duskeks which is called "punch house" as well as a little further down 18th is a place called "Harvees" that has good beer and DJs on the weekends. The only this is that the whole neighboorhood shuts down at 1:30 -2am so it's a better early night kinda place to grab some tacos and cocktails before you do somthing else. I would reccomend coming here around 9 or 10.

Chicago - Slacker101 - 08-08-2015

Tommy, hit me up. I'm in town and always looking for more people to party with. My usual mate was busy tonight so I'm flying solo. Not sure about tomorrow night yet.

Chicago - Slacker101 - 08-08-2015

Quote: (07-27-2015 09:20 PM)Vampire Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2015 11:30 AM)Slacker101 Wrote:  

Alright, so I've been around for a bit. Day game and street festivals are great. Haven't really figured out the night life yet. I've been to river north a couple times. If anyone wants to meet up let me know. I've met up with several forum members in the past. Never had a bad experience.

Hey Slacker101, what part of the city did you end up finding a place to live? I was in River North last weekend. I hit a country place called Bub City then went to an after hours bar called Celeste.

It seems like around 1:30am and 2:30am on Friday's and Saturday's, respectively, the ratio of women to men really plummets. Women throw in the towel early in Chicago if you ask me. If bars and clubs don't start getting packed until say 11pm, this gives you around two and a half to three and half hours of prime time per night. Every after hours bar I have been hitting in River North has been a sausage fest.

Here is a little Chicago slang for you:
Trixie
Chad

I'm in the South Loop near Millennium Park. I've noticed that exact trend with women bailing. The only exception was last weekend at the Lolla after parties. I haven't decided if I like River North, it's expensive to get in almost anywhere there.

Quote: (07-29-2015 10:57 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

Alright, so I've been around for a bit. Day game and street festivals are great. Haven't really figured out the night life yet. I've been to river north a couple times. If anyone wants to meet up let me know. I've met up with several forum members in the past. Never had a bad experience.

Hey Slacker101, what part of the city did you end up finding a place to live? I was in River North last weekend. I hit a country place called Bub City then went to an after hours bar called Celeste.

It seems like around 1:30am and 2:30am on Friday's and Saturday's, respectively, the ratio of women to men really plummets. Women throw in the towel early in Chicago if you ask me. If bars and clubs don't start getting packed until say 11pm, this gives you around two and a half to three and half hours of prime time per night. Every after hours bar I have been hitting in River North has been a sausage fest.

Trixie
Chad

Been out here for about 10 months & live in LP which I hardly ever go out in. My general observations have been if you want easy conversation and fun chicks to hang with, Wicker Park is the play. I actually bumped into Matt Forney and Goldmund Unleashed a few weeks back and we hung out for a few, both are good dudes. Old Town looks nice but it seems to be College Clique Central, you have to "drill your worth" or just steamroll fuckers into submission. Don't have enough reference points on Wrigleyville or River North but the former appears to be Frat House Central so crush some beers on your head and River North I just dont jive with as I'm 5'10 and more charismatic than I am traditionally good looking.

Top after hours bars I've been to include Suite Lounge, Red Headed Piano Bar, and by far and away the top spot is Drop Lounge. Next to nobody knows about it. The bald bartender makes a cucumber vodka concoction and the ladies love it. Place has a chill front room and active backroom. Every girl I've brought there has been easy peasy after we spend some time there.

Some bouncers make you pay a cover (I never have cash) and others will just let you waltz in if you are cool and suggest youll tip 50%.

Currently on a no booze kick so once that ends if y'all want to meet up and run around, lets get to it.

Let me know you decide to drink. Though honestly if people at least think you are drinking it hardly matters. Are those all in Wicker Park?

Quote: (07-30-2015 05:01 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

all the chicks going to be at lolla

Yep and it was great.

Quote: (08-06-2015 07:18 PM)jeffmarketcap2002 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2015 12:39 AM)Shimmy Wrote:  

You're right about things ending early. It's because people start drinking early and girks don't want to go to after hours with a bunch of wasted thirsty guys. You can hit some of the more chill places earlier in the night in river north and have more women than men. I'm not into clubbing but some clubs have great ratios and go till 4-5 on weekends.

I'm more into the day drinking. Can't wait for college football Saturdays. Plenty of drunk chicks out early in the day. [Image: banana.gif]

I haven't found any good clubs/bars in River North yet honestly. They've all been sasuagefests once I finally got in. El Jeffe can suck my left nut wanting as much as they charge for a shit bar (I didn't pay it). I didn't realize that many girls went out for football season here.

Chicago - jeffmarketcap2002 - 08-09-2015

Quote: (08-08-2015 01:12 PM)Slacker101 Wrote:  

Trixie
Chad

I'm in the South Loop near Millennium Park. I've noticed that exact trend with women bailing. The only exception was last weekend at the Lolla after parties. I haven't decided if I like River North, it's expensive to get in almost anywhere there.

Trixie
Chad

Been out here for about 10 months & live in LP which I hardly ever go out in. My general observations have been if you want easy conversation and fun chicks to hang with, Wicker Park is the play. I actually bumped into Matt Forney and Goldmund Unleashed a few weeks back and we hung out for a few, both are good dudes. Old Town looks nice but it seems to be College Clique Central, you have to "drill your worth" or just steamroll fuckers into submission. Don't have enough reference points on Wrigleyville or River North but the former appears to be Frat House Central so crush some beers on your head and River North I just dont jive with as I'm 5'10 and more charismatic than I am traditionally good looking.

Top after hours bars I've been to include Suite Lounge, Red Headed Piano Bar, and by far and away the top spot is Drop Lounge. Next to nobody knows about it. The bald bartender makes a cucumber vodka concoction and the ladies love it. Place has a chill front room and active backroom. Every girl I've brought there has been easy peasy after we spend some time there.

Some bouncers make you pay a cover (I never have cash) and others will just let you waltz in if you are cool and suggest youll tip 50%.

Currently on a no booze kick so once that ends if y'all want to meet up and run around, lets get to it.

Let me know you decide to drink. Though honestly if people at least think you are drinking it hardly matters. Are those all in Wicker Park?

Yep and it was great.

You're right about things ending early. It's because people start drinking early and girks don't want to go to after hours with a bunch of wasted thirsty guys. You can hit some of the more chill places earlier in the night in river north and have more women than men. I'm not into clubbing but some clubs have great ratios and go till 4-5 on weekends.

I'm more into the day drinking. Can't wait for college football Saturdays. Plenty of drunk chicks out early in the day. [Image: banana.gif]

I haven't found any good clubs/bars in River North yet honestly. They've all been sasuagefests once I finally got in. El Jeffe can suck my left nut wanting as much as they charge for a shit bar (I didn't pay it). I didn't realize that many girls went out for football season here.
I'm not a fan of River North either. I agree, all sausage fests. Lots of college broads out for college football. But the problem is the ratio is not good. Sausage fest most of the time. But once in a while the ratios are good. El Jeffe used to be called something else. They had a mechanical bull. It was awesome. Some Mexican guy would always run the bull and purposely make girls tits bounce all over the place when they would ride it. That place used to be a lot of fun.

Chicago - greekgod - 08-13-2015

Seems like we should have a meet up sometime in the near future. Mike from D&P did one back in November 2014 and it was a way better than expected. The group hung out for 5+ hours shooting the shit about a bunch of different topics.

It would be good to meet all you fuckers.

I'd suggest after the summer when things cool down and we aren't burning precious warm days.

What do you guys think?

Chicago - Londoner - 08-15-2015

Hey nice info on here.

I'm seriously considering a solo trip Oct 2-10. I'm English and from London. I'm a confident chap so I don't mind going solo - however - whats Chi like for a solo and also a London chap like myself?

Is it worth visiting in October too?

Thanks!

Chicago - Troutslayer - 08-15-2015

Meet up would be legit

Chicago - greekgod - 08-18-2015

Quote: (08-15-2015 05:00 PM)Londoner Wrote:  

Hey nice info on here.

I'm seriously considering a solo trip Oct 2-10. I'm English and from London. I'm a confident chap so I don't mind going solo - however - whats Chi like for a solo and also a London chap like myself?

Is it worth visiting in October too?

Thanks!

Its one of the more hospitable cities in the country so being solo won't be an issue. I don't know anything about the southside so stay on the beaten path and stick to the more popular neighborhoods.

You're early enough that the city will still be very social. However, if you want the most out of the experience, summer is best because of all the festivals, concerts, etc.

I'm sure some other guys who have been here longer can make some recommendations/provide input as well.

Chicago - chyamor - 08-18-2015

If you plan on swooping that weekend dont bother. Chicago Marathon on oct 11th which means Oct 9 and 10th will be quite. Sat night will be a ghost town since many wake up early next day to either run in it or cheer on people they know.

Chicago - Londoner - 08-18-2015

Quote: (08-18-2015 12:23 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

If you plan on swooping that weekend dont bother. Chicago Marathon on oct 11th which means Oct 9 and 10th will be quite. Sat night will be a ghost town since many wake up early next day to either run in it or cheer on people they know.

Thank you, luckily I did my research -but that must be whats driving the hotel prices so high the week before :/

I am staying in Chicago 2nd-8th then I am leaving for Washington DC 8th-10th to see the sights and sample the nightlife.

EDIT: Watching the marathon must be great for day game though [Image: biggrin.gif]

Chicago - chyamor - 08-18-2015

Id swap DC with NY or Boston if you havnt been

Chicago - Mabina - 08-18-2015

Quote: (08-09-2015 10:23 PM)jeffmarketcap2002 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2015 01:12 PM)Slacker101 Wrote:  

Trixie
Chad

Trixie
Chad

Yep and it was great.

I'm not a fan of River North either. I agree, all sausage fests. Lots of college broads out for college football. But the problem is the ratio is not good. Sausage fest most of the time. But once in a while the ratios are good. El Jeffe used to be called something else. They had a mechanical bull. It was awesome. Some Mexican guy would always run the bull and purposely make girls tits bounce all over the place when they would ride it. That place used to be a lot of fun.

I like Social25 the ratio is always good when I go there and the girls be 'choosing' [Image: smile.gif]

Chicago - Diop - 08-18-2015

Quote: (08-13-2015 01:46 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

Seems like we should have a meet up sometime in the near future. Mike from D&P did one back in November 2014 and it was a way better than expected. The group hung out for 5+ hours shooting the shit about a bunch of different topics.

I'd suggest after the summer when things cool down and we aren't burning precious warm days.

What do you guys think?

I totally agree, I was at that meetup and really enjoyed meeting and talking to everyone there (especially Cernovich) . Good call on the timing, I'd definitely be up for a meetup sometime next month or in October before it's time to start freezing our balls off again.

Incidentally, someone asked earlier where the Asian women hang out. I went to a friend's birthday party on the rooftop of the Wit Hotel last weekend, and it was like being in Hong Kong. I'm not a big fan of those types of venues but I couldn't get past how many hot Asian ladies were up there. They didn't seem to be crowded out by male counterparts either, much to my surprise. Just something to keep in mind.

Chicago - jeffmarketcap2002 - 08-30-2015

I'm up for meeting up too guys. Just let me know when.

Chicago - crawb - 09-07-2015

What do you guys think?

Sounds great. I'd definitely join. I think anytime in October would be good.

Chicago - n0denine - 09-09-2015

Quote: (09-07-2015 05:15 PM)crawb Wrote:  

What do you guys think?

Sounds great. I'd definitely join. I think anytime in October would be good.

I'm all for this. Unfortunately I live in the suburbs (Naperville) otherwise I'd host. PM me if a meetup happens.

Chicago - greekgod - 10-01-2015

Meetup; this month, lets do it. Ideal spot in my eyes is a centrally located, low key spot during the afternoon.

Any bars/pubs come to mind?

Chicago - Londoner - 10-03-2015

I'm here solo right now and I'm a bit lost. Here until the 10th if anyone is around. I'm in River North

Chicago - yasvoy - 10-03-2015

Quote: (10-03-2015 04:34 PM)Londoner Wrote:  

I'm here solo right now and I'm a bit lost. Here until the 10th if anyone is around. I'm in River North

I can Join. Anyone else?

Chicago - Mabina - 10-04-2015

Quote: (10-03-2015 10:15 PM)yasvoy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2015 04:34 PM)Londoner Wrote:  

I can Join. Anyone else?

I'll meet up too.

Chicago - Londoner - 10-05-2015

Drop me a PM I'm here till Saturday 10