Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 10-22-2015

[Image: maniacal-laughter.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - iop890 - 10-22-2015

Someone should start a Kickstarter for Gowdy's family so they can live a decent life after he shows up dead in a hotel room.

This entire hearing did nothing but humanize shillary.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Days of Broken Arrows - 10-22-2015

The Oct. 22 marathon hearing with Hillary was a major miscalculation on the part of Republicans. They unwittingly made her a martyr. A hashtag got started called #freehillary.

I don't care if they were technically or morally right. In politics (hell, in life) perception is reality. And the perception among people now suddenly seems to be she's being bullied beyond what she deserves and the Republicans are petty tyrants.

All it takes to turn a campaign is one wrong move: Howard Dean's scream; Mike Dukakis riding in a tank; Ross Perot's vice presidential pick appearing senile in a debate; etc.

Few people remember it now, but the entire reason Hillary was first elected was when Rep. Rick Lazio broke some sort of "debate etiquette" and walked up to her podium demanding she sign something in a fall 2000 debate. This, they say, gave the perception she was being bullied and the public got in her corner.

I'd hate to think the Republican party just "pulled a Lazio" and gave Hillary even more supporters.

And yes, fellow forum members, we all know she deserves all this and more, but if the general public starts to believe otherwise, that then becomes the reality.

Donald Trump might be a brilliant, instinctive campaigner who can alter an entire playing field, but he's got the idiot Republican establishment working against him. They just made his job a little harder by creating a Hillary of Arc.

The Hillary Clinton thread - El Chinito loco - 10-22-2015

Quote: (10-22-2015 11:54 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Donald Trump might be a brilliant, instinctive campaigner who can alter an entire playing field, but he's got the idiot Republican establishment working against him. They just made his job a little harder by creating a Hillary of Arc.

I'm not a super conspiracy theorist but the idea of the Republican establishment purposely sinking their own popular candidate in favor of Hillary does seem plausible. Hillary is a neo con and will toe the line. Trump is less certain. In times of unncertainty you go with the most certain candidate..this is standard establishment thinking.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dr. Howard - 10-23-2015

Quote: (10-22-2015 11:59 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2015 11:54 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I'm not a super conspiracy theorist but the idea of the Republican establishment purposely sinking their own popular candidate in favor of Hillary does seem plausible. Hillary is a neo con and will toe the line. Trump is less certain. In times of unncertainty you go with the most certain candidate..this is standard establishment thinking.

Its not that far fetched. I can see them going with an "anything but trump" campaign. I mean look at Boehner, you could barely tell what party that guy was a part of, he capitulated on everything.

I have no doubts that this is the establishment republican party and democrats after work

To expand on your conspiracy theory, I think both parties pick people to run in elections that are already pretty corrupt/easily corruptible. Wisconsin has many great examples, democratic and republican.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Duke Castile - 10-23-2015

A friend of mine who's a liberal is all upset saying its hypocritical for the republicans going off on Hillary when Bush did the whole thing in Iraq.

The Hillary Clinton thread - uptownguy - 10-23-2015

It was interesting to hear how the ambassador in a dangerous place couldnt get the time of day while her unelected circle of friends regularly advised her on foreign policy and asked favors of her. Oh, and the body language of a sociopath after 11 hours of grilling.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dr. Howard - 10-23-2015

Quote: (10-23-2015 06:37 AM)uptownguy Wrote:  

It was interesting to hear how the ambassador in a dangerous place couldnt get the time of day while her unelected circle of friends regularly advised her on foreign policy and asked favors of her. Oh, and the body language of a sociopath after 11 hours of grilling.

This right here. She could have been up there getting asked "Did you and Mr. Clinton eat babies for dinner?" and she would just say "Yes, and they were delicious..." and then after they adjourned she'd be like "oh Hiiii! David, long time no see!" like nothing happened.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-23-2015

Quote: (10-23-2015 06:28 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

A friend of mine who's a liberal is all upset saying its hypocritical for the republicans going off on Hillary when Bush did the whole thing in Iraq.

True - all did it, though in her case it could be actual malice and callousness as well.

The Beat of Benghazi is a fitting name for her - they have all kinds of merchandise for sale:

https://www.google.pl/search?q=beast+of+...FyCh3NhQ6H

[Image: the_beast_of_benghazi_mug-r566c53f080664...vr_324.jpg]

[Image: the_beast_of_benghazi_anti_hillary_png_w...xi_324.jpg]

[Image: the_beast_of_benghazi_womens_boy_brief.j...&width=225]

A girl would have a plus point if I met one wearing this.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Veloce - 10-23-2015

Well he's right. The GOP is a joke. Their glaring partisanship is what has led to the new alt-right. Not only that but I think GOP members of the committee did an awful job. They looked like children with the bigger toy and could barely contain themselves.

The committee members were overly animated, amped-up little bitches. The Hag was calm and collected. That's all that matters here. These fuckers had a chance to sink her and strategically failed. It makes you wonder if this is all part of a bigger plan.

Best comment I've seen:

"Those that can practice law do. Those that cannot become Congresssmen and fail after 11 hours to rattle a 67 year old grandmother."

The Hillary Clinton thread - GoldHawkStar - 10-23-2015

Tuesday, Webb left the race. Today it's Chafee.

Only three more liberals left, and let's be honest, bets are already going up to see when O'Malley will exit.

The next DemDebate is November 14 in Iowa, with two boring, uneventful public forums between now and then. O'Malley would be smart to drop out before this. If so, it'll just be Hillary and Bernie in Iowa (and for the rest of the race until the caucus). That would make it more interesting than the first debate where the three water-treaders were frequently allowed time to give their input even though everyone knew they didn't stand a chance.

It'll be interesting to see how the votes from the three candidates will be distributed amongst Clinton and Sanders.

Nonetheless, if it's just those two, there's more time for sparks to fly and Hillary to have a mental breakdown on stage.

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - iop890 - 10-23-2015

Quote: (10-23-2015 03:48 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

It'll be interesting to see how the votes from the three candidates will be distributed amongst Clinton and Sanders.

Nonetheless, if it's just those two, there's more time for sparks to fly and Hillary to have a mental breakdown on stage.

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

Too bad Sanders seems to lack any kind of killer instinct. He spent half of the first debate defending Hilary. In a one on one debate she'd probably just take his microphone away and make him stand in the corner.

Best case scenario she has a stroke or some autist with a katana kills her.

The Hillary Clinton thread - GoldHawkStar - 10-23-2015

^^^You're right. Clinton will be even more assertive and whore for the most attention. Sanders will highlight his biggest weakness and stand with his tail between his legs.

[Image: 150814_POL_SandersBlackLivesMatter.jpg.C...large2.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-24-2015

Amazing article on the Beast of Benghazi - at the Dailymail at that:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...inton.html

The Hillary Clinton thread - Libertas - 10-24-2015

Quote: (10-23-2015 02:49 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Well he's right. The GOP is a joke. Their glaring partisanship is what has led to the new alt-right. Not only that but I think GOP members of the committee did an awful job. They looked like children with the bigger toy and could barely contain themselves.

The committee members were overly animated, amped-up little bitches. The Hag was calm and collected. That's all that matters here. These fuckers had a chance to sink her and strategically failed. It makes you wonder if this is all part of a bigger plan.

Best comment I've seen:

"Those that can practice law do. Those that cannot become Congresssmen and fail after 11 hours to rattle a 67 year old grandmother."

It's become increasingly clear that the GOP is just trite opposition, a bone-throw. Whether through incompetence, maliciousness, or the fact that they're just cut from the same damn cloth. This is why the term "cuckservative" took off.

It really amazes me just how insistent the GOP is on throwing good money after bad. They do this all the time with their stupid religion and abortion bullshit (as if those are the two most important issues facing the country) and they did it now again.

The ONE major advantage the GOP has over Hillary Clinton is that she's just not fucking likable. NOBODY LIKES HER. The only ones that do are Democratic party insiders and feminist hags. I say again, even the young SJW's she's courting so pathetically hard hate her and are largely for Sanders. My mom who is a lifelong Democrat refuses to vote for her. Same with many of her friends.

Instead of letting this fester and play out, keep letting the emails leak, etc., what does the GOP do?

They set up an "investigation" and make Clinton look comparatively good. Of course we all know she's a liar but we're a unique group. So they're chipping away at their own advantage and raising her up. Way to ignore Law 36. Read your 48 Laws of Power, you fucking clowns.

Which brings me back to Donald Trump and to the same dynamic.

Trump has been kicking ass, KICKING ASS, for months. He is doing more damage to the left than anyone has done in the past 30 years. Bar none.

What does the GOP do? Try to get him out of the race and undermine him every way they can.

My mom might even change her registration to Republican just so she can vote for Trump in the primaries. Many of her friends are doing the same (senior vote, liberal turncoats). The contractors currently doing work on my parents' apartment love Trump (blue collar white and even "Hispanic" vote). My dad might come out to vote for the first time in 30 years for Trump (disillusioned voters).

The list goes on. Many people I'm encountering even here in NYC are loving Trump. A grand coalition is building because the narrative is crumbling.

Does the GOP take advantage? No. They try to undermine him so they can nominate their own incompetent globalist toady to oppose the hag's incompetent globalism.

They are so stupid. So fucking stupid.

[Image: trey-gowdy.jpg]

Look at this pinhead. These are the "men" in the GOP supposedly opposing the narrative.

Crock of shit.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Menace - 10-24-2015

GOP is basically a fake political party. I might change my registration too.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dr. Howard - 10-24-2015

Quote: (10-24-2015 11:59 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2015 02:49 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Best comment I've seen:

It's become increasingly clear that the GOP is just trite opposition, a bone-throw. Whether through incompetence, maliciousness, or the fact that they're just cut from the same damn cloth. This is why the term "cuckservative" took off.

It really amazes me just how insistent the GOP is on throwing good money after bad. They do this all the time with their stupid religion and abortion bullshit (as if those are the two most important issues facing the country) and they did it now again.

The ONE major advantage the GOP has over Hillary Clinton is that she's just not fucking likable. NOBODY LIKES HER. The only ones that do are Democratic party insiders and feminist hags. I say again, even the young SJW's she's courting so pathetically hard hate her and are largely for Sanders. My mom who is a lifelong Democrat refuses to vote for her. Same with many of her friends.

Instead of letting this fester and play out, keep letting the emails leak, etc., what does the GOP do?

They set up an "investigation" and make Clinton look comparatively good. Of course we all know she's a liar but we're a unique group. So they're chipping away at their own advantage and raising her up. Way to ignore Law 36. Read your 48 Laws of Power, you fucking clowns.

They are so stupid. So fucking stupid.

[Image: trey-gowdy.jpg]

Look at this pinhead. These are the "men" in the GOP supposedly opposing the narrative.

Crock of shit.

Something definitely happened here.

The pinhead above, Trey Gowdy usually rips people apart in testimony. He played softball with clinton and was having a rubio sweat attack.

This is his usual behavior

Also strange is that a few months ago Gowdy announced that he is not going to seek re-election at the federal level and is going to go back to south carolina politics. That announcement combined with pussying out on Clinton makes me think that somebody got to him.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Hades - 10-24-2015

The GOP came off like a bunch of assclowns. You'd think with a chance like this to burn the witch they'd put a little more effort into the proceedings and not just give the floor to whoever was the loudest.
Hillary was cold blooded as usual.

Some putz asked inadvertently asked her if she was fucking anybody during 9/11 and Clinton thought that was hilarious. She does laugh like a Disney villain.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 10-28-2015

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/10/449886-a...1445799355

James Woods 1, Bernie Sanders 0:

Quote:Bernie Sanders tweeted Wrote:

China – not exactly seen as a model when it comes to human rights – provides 14 weeks of paid maternity leave. The US provides zero.

Quote:James Woods tweeted Wrote:

China has notoriously killed female infants for population control, you utter moron.

The Hillary Clinton thread - aSimpNamedBrokeback - 10-28-2015

Is it China or the Chinese people doing these killings? James Woods 0.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Hannibal - 10-28-2015

It stands to reason that they can afford to give women 14 weeks maternity leave for the one child they will ever be allowed to have in their lifetimes.

The Hillary Clinton thread - RaccoonFace - 10-28-2015

'Are you ready for Hillary Clinton?'

The Hillary Clinton thread - Easy_C - 10-28-2015

Read Martin Armstrongs site. Be can personally attest from some closed door meetings he was in that the parties deliberately pick stupid candidates and that this started after the first Bush. They like to have dumb candidates while real power resides with the appointed bureaucrats.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dr. Howard - 10-29-2015

Quote: (10-28-2015 11:08 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Read Martin Armstrongs site. Be can personally attest from some closed door meetings he was in that the parties deliberately pick stupid candidates and that this started after the first Bush. They like to have dumb candidates while real power resides with the appointed bureaucrats.

Same things happen at the state level in certain cases. Gov. Scott Walker is a retard, but the people behind him are sharp. They are usually appointed at one level below the 'public face' of each department or position. The people that I worked with were often consultants or business people 'on leave' from their companies for 4 years to remove regulations that were causing problems for their corporate bosses.

This isn't always the rule though, Hillary for example is 'one of them' ie. she's not a puppet she's a puppeteer. She doesn't need to be manipulated to do evil things, she does them gladly.

A state example is Tennessee's Gov. Bill Haslam - he's part of one of the large business families that runs east tennessee. He's got some good policies but is also 'doing a solid' for the rest of the Haslam family by being in that position.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 10-31-2015

I'm digging the SJW circular firing squad.