Roosh V Forum
The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Asian Guy Travel Thread (/thread-2750.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-23-2016 09:06 PM)DaveB Wrote:  

What will be the better bet for an Asian guy: Latvia or Estonia?
Especially Riga or Tallinn?
Thanks.

I've been to both, but only on one-day scout trips. Didn't notice a difference on the surface.

Reading the forum though, the general consensus for all races is that Tallinn is better than Riga, since Riga was swamped by sex tourists.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Excalibur - 02-24-2016

Guys, I mentioned the Filipino guy and the whole Asian Male White Female dating trend for the purpose of encouragement in a humorous way. Definitely not trolling.

Sure I used a slightly extreme example to illustrate the point that you don't have to be an Alpha, Armani dressed, Aston Martin driving Asian James Bond to be dating a cute, smart, nice white girl. It helps of course, and we should all thrive to be our best. I just see a trend in the US, especially in the educated white girls to be dating Asian guys. Also this forum is more focused on cold approach, and in cold approach appearance is more or less a deal breaker. I am sure most of these Asian Guy White Girl couples met through social groups and activities, not cold approach. This Filipino guy met his GF through some outdoor gig. BTW I am not implying he is beta. He is someone who lives on his own terms, quitting his boring ass office job, and this girl actually follows him around wherever he wants to go travel.

SF definitely as tons of AMWF couple. A lot of East Indians dating white girls. They are most the granola type, New Balance wearing etc. No models, actresses, fake eye lashes, hair extension. I like the naturally cute ones anyways. Lots of AMWF in LA too. Maybe my eyes just gravitate towards those couples, not the WMAF ones.

I am not proposing a solution to having sex with tons of hot white girls. I should read this thread to learn that. The answer is probably eastern europe. However, if you are in N. America, and you want to have a cute/hot educated white GF, and have amazing monogamous sex lol, it's totally feasible. My last GF was tall, blond, super smart, and the most sexual girl I've dated [Image: wink.gif]

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - HOD - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 10:11 AM)Excalibur Wrote:  

Also this forum is more focused on cold approach, and in cold approach appearance is more or less a deal breaker. I am sure most of these Asian Guy White Girl couples met through social groups and activities, not cold approach. This Filipino guy met his GF through some outdoor gig. BTW I am not implying he is beta.

I disagree, the forum emphasize more on travel, personal growth and understanding of ones environment in order to maximize ones true potential.

Most novice practitioner are only interested in learning cold approach theory. They are very invested in the theory of cold approach, why? It is the easiest entry and lacks the least amount of barrier into game, one can simply: spam approach and than play the numbers game. But this is very time consuming and will yield very random and weak results.

As many novice practitioner develop there skillets, they will eventually desire a stronger return on there time spent on possy/game. In the end,, they will soon realize, the best and highest quality women are mostly, in upper social circles of certain industries and class.

They will than counter and learn to adapt, develop and research, the topic of social networking, i.e. pipelineing through social networks, building friendship with men, and networking in industries. This will-equate and yield better and more possy.

In the end, Game is very time consuming, and the switch to lifestyle theory begins.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - swuglyfe - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 01:14 PM)elimanning Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2016 10:11 AM)Excalibur Wrote:  

Also this forum is more focused on cold approach, and in cold approach appearance is more or less a deal breaker. I am sure most of these Asian Guy White Girl couples met through social groups and activities, not cold approach. This Filipino guy met his GF through some outdoor gig. BTW I am not implying he is beta.

I disagree, the forum emphasize more on travel, personal growth and understanding of ones environment in order to maximize ones true potential.

Most novice practitioner are only interested in learning cold approach theory. They are very invested in the theory of cold approach, why? It is the easiest entry and lacks the least amount of barrier into game, one can simply: spam approach and than play the numbers game. But this is very time consuming and will yield very random and weak results.

As many novice practitioner develop there skillets, they will eventually desire a stronger return on there time spent on possy/game. In the end,, they will soon realize, the best and highest quality women are mostly, in upper social circles of certain industries and class.

They will than counter and learn to adapt, develop and research, the topic of social networking, i.e. pipelineing through social networks, building friendship with men, and networking in industries. This will-equate and yield better and more possy.

In the end, Game is very time consuming, and the switch to lifestyle theory begins.

Agreed. I have begun to make this transition, focusing on travel destinations, building up a solid investment portfolio, and completely overhauling my style and fitness game. Spamming cold approaches in the Anglosphere, no matter how solid your filtering, flake prevention, opening, etc. is like driving a Porsche down the highway but staying in 1st gear.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - El Chinito loco - 02-24-2016

Traveling for women and self improvement is making the best use of the limited time in your life and your resources to maximize self improvement.

There's absolutely no reason to limit yourself to the anglosphere if you don't have to. This limitation on your own social mobility is blue pill thinking that even some rather red pill people still possess. There are all kinds of possibilities out there in the world that you just have to go out there and grab it on your own. I've seen some of the most beta asians stubbornly refuse to travel or get out of their comfort zone for this reason. They are mentally fearful (cowardly) and shackled to their own conformist type mentality.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Ibagemyoutagem - 02-24-2016

I'm 5'3 and personally i've only done good with girls my height or shorter be it Mexican or Asian. (in america) I look attractive because of my hispanic/asian mix and it always gets everyone curious and i play the role who i need to play with them them. But once i went to asia be it Vietnam or Cambodia I was an instant hit. Like i've never felt like a stud but the fact that im foreign and looked mixed with Hispanic gets all the girls curious and want to talk to me. Coming back to america though its tough being short but I make do with what I got.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - JWLZG - 02-28-2016

Quote: (02-23-2016 10:25 PM)Excalibur Wrote:  

HEHE. I admit Asain are not seen as sexual commodity, but as BF, a lot of white girls are dating Asian guys now.

Even if he isn't a troll, Excalibur seems to be reiterating a common misconception: that Asian dudes are acceptable as dating material but the hookup/casual sex scene is closed off to them. An example of this would be the relative failure that many minority guys experience of dating apps geared towards sex.

You'd think that in an arena like this forum, we'd be trying to turn such an idea on its head. It's a difference of apples and oranges. We understand that fairly dissimilar types of game are required for both. To say that Asians are doing all right dating interracially is no sign of sexual success where you are. It's also a pretty blanket statement. Whereabouts are you referring to?

You might say that to accept that is a red pill facet -- an uncomfortable reality that ought to be acknowledged despite how much it'll hurt. I don't think so in this case. Not as far as it's a societal construct. Vaginas aren't hard-wired to dry up at the sight of yellow skin and slanted eyes. They will, however, open up to whatever gives them the primacy of tingles, irrespective of skin colour.

I think this thread has see-sawed back and forth too much on the idea of Asian SMV, with the odd troll thrown in.

On another note, I don't recall meeting many Asian-Americans; but the impression I get from this thread is that there are a those who not only stick to their own, but still aren't very culturally American, to the point of having a different accent and speaking broken English? That's unbelievable.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Chengiz88 - 02-28-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 05:01 AM)262 Wrote:  

Thanks.

I've been to both, but only on one-day scout trips. Didn't notice a difference on the surface.

Reading the forum though, the general consensus for all races is that Tallinn is better than Riga, since Riga was swamped by sex tourists.

Been to Riga and had a great time. My friends told the girls in the club we were in that I was from NYC (I'm not) so i tried to put on my best american accent (sounded lame). But boy was i popular. We had multiple girls on our table all asking me about NYC, wanting to dance with me, and basically DTF.

Not been to Tallinn but it's definitely on my places to visit.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - JWLZG - 02-28-2016

Quote: (02-28-2016 07:25 AM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

Thanks.

Been to Riga and had a great time. My friends told the girls in the club we were in that I was from NYC (I'm not) so i tried to put on my best american accent (sounded lame). But boy was i popular. We had multiple girls on our table all asking me about NYC, wanting to dance with me, and basically DTF.

I've been to both, but nowhere near enough to give a concise assessment. 2 days in Estonia and half a day in Latvia (Riga).
For what it's worth, I don't much recall getting treated like a novelty, but I wasn't aesthetically invisible either. Unfortunately I hung out with the hostel crowd, and took a Belgian girl for drinks. We didn't get strange looks or anything. She was a solid 6 and wasn't too into her, and was a bit too immature for my liking.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - DaveB - 02-28-2016

Thanks.

As I understood girls liked you because they thought you were from NYC, but if you tell them that you are from let say China or Philippines what would happen?

Did you hang with and bang Latvian or Russian girl?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 02-28-2016

Quote: (02-28-2016 07:04 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

Quote: (02-23-2016 10:25 PM)Excalibur Wrote:  

HEHE. I admit Asain are not seen as sexual commodity, but as BF, a lot of white girls are dating Asian guys now.

Even if he isn't a troll, Excalibur seems to be reiterating a common misconception: that Asian dudes are acceptable as dating material but the hookup/casual sex scene is closed off to them. An example of this would be the relative failure that many minority guys experience of dating apps geared towards sex.

That quote could also be interpreted as merely "not known for being players." Technically, one can be perceived as harmless in the dating world but could be quietly getting a good number of notches.

Then again, that response may have been specified towards his current location which sounds a lot like California so that's likely the mainstream perception described there.

Agreed with everything else you said not mentioned in the quotations.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Lateapex - 02-28-2016

I just read the Trans Siberian railway thread and I am seriously considering doing that either this year but more than likely summer of 2017. I've been bouncing around on tinder plus in Russia and I'm liking the results I'm getting [Image: wink.gif]

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - El Chinito loco - 02-28-2016

On another note, I don't recall meeting many Asian-Americans; but the impression I get from this thread is that there are a those who not only stick to their own, but still aren't very culturally American, to the point of having a different accent and speaking broken English? That's unbelievable.

I would not say it's that common with young asian-americans even in California. There are certainly some AA's who stick exclusively with their own and in very insular enclaves though. Usually these guys end up socially retarded.

I knew a few of these people and they all had the same interests, dressed the same, and had very naive (and beta) worldviews. The girls were similarly naive and had odd perceptions of the real world. The guys who spoken broken accented english or had fucked grammar are usually more recent immigrants. Like the guys who came in their teens and hung out in enclaves all day end up like that.

I've never met an Asian who was actually born and raised in the U.S. who doesn't speak english properly though.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-28-2016 11:23 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

I would not say it's that common with young asian-americans even in California. There are certainly some AA's who stick exclusively with their own and in very insular enclaves though. Usually these guys end up socially retarded.

I knew a few of these people and they all had the same interests, dressed the same, and had very naive (and beta) worldviews. The girls were similarly naive and had odd perceptions of the real world. The guys who spoken broken accented english or had fucked grammar are usually more recent immigrants. Like the guys who came in their teens and hung out in enclaves all day end up like that.

I've never met an Asian who was actually born and raised in the U.S. who doesn't speak english properly though.

Depends. There are some that grow up in enclaves & it's acceptable if they are actually fluent & literate in their native language. On the other hand, there are some that only know English though however speak with an accent due to their A-Z-N influences ugh.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Neckrow - 02-29-2016

Hey guys I've been reading a lot of stuff the past few months on and off and think this is a good source of information. I began to travel and will probably contribute to the community in the future.

I'm curious if anyone has any experience in Australia as a short asian guy. I'm 5'5 Filipino-American and thinking about heading to Australia in April which is when my visa ends in Japan. I was thinking Sydney since its more Asian friendly but I dont know if Melbourne is the better option. Also I hear a lot of the guys being tall in Australia and not sure how much height is emphasis. I only have gamed girls around my height or shorter in the past which was easier to do when I was in NYC
Or maybe I should skip Australia and head to Europe?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - El Chinito loco - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 03:31 AM)Neckrow Wrote:  

Just avoid everything about Australia in general. Chicks are definitely uglier than the U.S. especially from the demographic i've seen everywhere in Asia. Australia is also the land of 6'+ body building men dating down way below level with 3-5's.

It's really not worth it unless you are there solely for outdoor activities.

Go to Europe.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - 262 - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 04:44 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Go to Europe.

Preferably Eastern Europe.

Definitely do your research on the forum before deciding.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Brosemite - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 05:20 AM)262 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-29-2016 04:44 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Go to Europe.

Preferably Eastern Europe.

Definitely do your research on the forum before deciding.

For a guy with his height, the chances are likely tougher in the South Slavic areas such as Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia. Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, or perhaps the Baltics could yield better results where taller chicks are more receptive about dating guys of any height whether shorter, etc. That's based on my experiences.

Quote: (02-29-2016 03:31 AM)Neckrow Wrote:  

I was thinking Sydney since its more Asian friendly but I dont know if Melbourne is the better option. Also I hear a lot of the guys being tall in Australia and not sure how much height is emphasis. I only have gamed girls around my height or shorter in the past which was easier to do when I was in NYC

Wait where did you hear that Sydney is more Asian friendly than Melbourne? I wouldn't know personally because never been nor have the time to head that way.

Taller chicks in the Anglo world are open to shorter guys from my experiences. It'll just take great style, confidence, grooming, vibe, and verbal game. This is a topic I will tackle another time.

But yeah..not just in terms of female appearance, I think Slavic parts of Eastern Europe away from South Slavic would be more rewarding from a cultural standpoint too.

The only way I'd choose Australia is if you want to develop your long-term English accent & universal Anglo game that can transcend well in other parts of the world too.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Chengiz88 - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-28-2016 03:04 PM)DaveB Wrote:  

Thanks.

As I understood girls liked you because they thought you were from NYC, but if you tell them that you are from let say China or Philippines what would happen?

Did you hang with and bang Latvian or Russian girl?

Yep basically being from NYC gave me some value in their eyes, plus the exotic fact that we were throwing money round and the girls liked the fact we looked different, or so they said.

I think if you can display value, being from china or PP wont effect or make any difference, important thing is to show value somehow in the club atmosphere...table, champagne, grey goose sparklers...shit like that i guess

I did hang with a Latvian chick i knew (from my university days and she lived in riga), but no I didn't bang for the simple fact my game was/is not tight enough. These girls might appear DTF, but you still gotta push the right buttons etc for the SNL. I am trying to learn this skill as I have never done it. Gonna give it a try on my next trip to EE.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Neckrow - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 11:45 AM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Wait where did you hear that Sydney is more Asian friendly than Melbourne? I wouldn't know personally because never been nor have the time to head that way.

Taller chicks in the Anglo world are open to shorter guys from my experiences. It'll just take great style, confidence, grooming, vibe, and verbal game. This is a topic I will tackle another time.

But yeah..not just in terms of female appearance, I think Slavic parts of Eastern Europe away from South Slavic would be more rewarding from a cultural standpoint too.

The only way I'd choose Australia is if you want to develop your long-term English accent & universal Anglo game that can transcend well in other parts of the world too.

Some what I've been reading the center area in Sydney "CBD" is heavy on the asian population. I haven't read much about Melbourne since I've been a bit bias on Sydney.

Also I wanted to check out Australia because in April its "fall" weather and its still cold in Europe so I wanted to find a place to wait until May when its nice to wear a sweater out. SEA looks like it will be too hot.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - El Chinito loco - 03-01-2016

I suppose if sporting a sweater is high priority for you in Europe then maybe Australia is your best bet. Good luck, mate.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - JWLZG - 03-01-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 10:12 PM)Neckrow Wrote:  

Some what I've been reading the center area in Sydney "CBD" is heavy on the asian population. I haven't read much about Melbourne since I've been a bit bias on Sydney.

Also I wanted to check out Australia because in April its "fall" weather and its still cold in Europe so I wanted to find a place to wait until May when its nice to wear a sweater out. SEA looks like it will be too hot.

Why don't you come to Melbourne's CBD and check out the 70% Asian prevalence here.

Slight exaggeration, but I hardly believe Sydney's city centre is "heavier" on the Asian population. Neither does it necessarily mean that it's 'Asian friendly'.

Girls might discriminate on height, but although Australia gets talked up as a sea of tall, jacked male models, we're not the Netherlands or Serbia. Having said that, unless you've got a niche rolling for you, you're pretty much doing to disappear in night game. A Filipino background won't hurt, I know a few that sleep around interracially and are seen as cool. I'd say in the right circles they may get more of a look in than yellow dudes.

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Neckrow - 03-01-2016

Quote: (03-01-2016 12:31 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

I suppose if sporting a sweater is high priority for you in Europe then maybe Australia is your best bet. Good luck, mate.

Its more because I have small luggage and I travel and bounce around a lot so my luggage is small. I have seperate clothes for winter and summer with me right now and I need to ship one of them back to the states to keep my luggage small. So winter seems like the better choice.

As for choosing over Melbourne or Sydney. I've read some of the datasheets but I just wanted some peoples input on the subject in here since I read the entire thread already. I get the idea that Sydney is more challenging but has anyone been to both Sydney/Aussie and the States and can compare the 3? Gaming in NYC can be a bitch but its still done since there are a lot of short girls <5'5 and they dont get hit on a lot if you avoid common areas like Union Square

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - deathtofatties - 03-03-2016

As an Asian American (half white) guy, I just found this thread. I finally have some money/time to travel, I'm thinking of going to EE, but looking at all the choices, I'm starting to suffer from analysis paralysis.

Some people say Romania, and some are saying don't go to EE...

As of 2016, who knows which country is the best for Asian, and specifically, Asian American men, to travel to?

The Asian Guy Travel Thread - Gas - 03-03-2016

Quote: (03-03-2016 05:15 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

As an Asian American (half white) guy, I just found this thread. I finally have some money/time to travel, I'm thinking of going to EE, but looking at all the choices, I'm starting to suffer from analysis paralysis.

Some people say Romania, and some are saying don't go to EE...

As of 2016, who knows which country is the best for Asian, and specifically, Asian American men, to travel to?

Don't base your decision on where the girls are easy. Base it on the kind of girls you like. That should narrow your search down to 3 or 4 possible countries, and go from there.