rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aussie Girls Love Black Guys (with pics)

http://tinypic.com/r/bhev60/5

Caption: My Hawaiian boyfriend

http://tinypic.com/r/6qbitu/5

Caption:with my boyfriend

These are both teenage girls, they put these up as their profile pics on Facebook. They got exactly 50 likes all together, overwhelmingly from girls. As you can guess, these two guys are not their boyfriends. They're not tagged in the pics, nor did they like or comment on them, which makes me suspect the girls ran up to them just to get a picture with a black guy.

And guess what, what age of consent is 16 in most parts. How much more encouragement do you really need?

maybe i'm missing the point but what are you saying here ?

I see 2 pictures of young girls with unknown black guys, the second one looking all wanksta.

How many guys take pictures with hot girls in clubs so they can show off to their friends ? I see it a lot in clubs, all those friendzoned guys trying to get in every picture, usually making either a funny or a douchbaggy face.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (01-24-2012 10:47 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

maybe i'm missing the point but what are you saying here ?

I see 2 pictures of young girls with unknown black guys, the second one looking all wanksta.

How many guys take pictures with hot girls in clubs so they can show off to their friends ? I see it a lot in clubs, all those friendzoned guys trying to get in every picture, usually making either a funny or a douchbaggy face.

I think your misunderstood. This isn't photobombing on the guys part.They're going up to random black guys to get photos to show off to their friends, who then make dozens upon dozens of comments (74 on one) about how hot and sexy he is etc. You don't see the same on Facebook for other guys unless they are extremely handsome, and even then it's on a lot smaller scale.

These adolescent girls get into a little frenzy over black guys. No surprise the only African (American expat's son) in my entire school is (relatively) swimming in it.

There's a significant amount of Aussie chicks who are exclusive to brothas -- particularly, African American. The best way to to make contact is to go to hip-hop/rap, RnB, reggae & jazz concerts in Oz. Oz clubs which specialize in these types of music are also good.

As a matter of fact, I'm hearing from my 'Hollywood' peeps that there's a feature film in the works which deals with young Aussie chicks fascinated with Afro-American culture. It will be wrapped around an 'interracial' romance which takes place in Oz. Stay tuned.....

This is funny. Not long ago I dealt with a West Coast PR Agency to do some work with. An Aussie chick showed up at my office with her film crew. I couldn't believe how aggressive this Alterna-Kidman was with me. Let's go over here and talk/you have great taste/what clubs are good, etc. In the workplace. She was on me hard even as I didn't send out any "messages" to her. She wasn't desperate by any means- I'm sure men approach her all the time; 5' 9", strawberry blond, the whole Aussie sterotype look. All this time I thought it was me being my smooth, charming self, but reading these threads I'm seeing its somewhat of a cultural scarcity-fixation thing. Like when blond chicks show up in Middle Eastern clubs. For delusional purposes, I liked it better when I thought it was all me being smooth and charming...

Here's a clip from Trey Songz concert in Sydney (Acer Arena):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdBWQKvOv...re=related

Usher with a fan on stage in Melbourne (Rod Laver Arena):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldKJFvDdO...re=related

i need to get out there. I have been hearing too many things about Aussie women and black men.

Yea, one of my fam piped an Auzzie in Vegas. A redhead. He said she was sweating him the whole time.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Australia consistenly is mentioned here on the boards as a good place for africano guys to score

Quote: (01-24-2012 09:54 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

Australia consistenly is mentioned here on the boards as a good place for africano guys to score

The only guys who ever disagree are white local dudes who be jealous

^Anyways, I don't suggest you rub it in too much, clearly on this board the majority of posters take issue with guys talking about this kind of stuff for reasons I think we all know so I won't post anymore into this post as I am trying not to offend that group or troll.

i remember being in a nightclub in oz about 8 years ago and there were 2 big black American dudes in there. hot young girls were trying to rip their tops off. walked out about an hour later and they were both copping blow jobs in a car right out the front.

not sure if they were footballers or basketballers or something but fuck me i have never seen chicks so horny for 2 blokes in a club.

This is exactly how it is in Canada (outside of GTA or say Quebec). In the prairies where its very vanilla and white people make up close to 85% of the population the girls go crazy for brothers. But be warned its a novelty, especially if they are young. The young girls that used to gas me up now have reverted back to favoring their white comrades. The women whom stay infatuated with brothers ride the carousel of the few brothers in town and get regulated to street meat status.

If your young go hard, as its easy poon. But once you get older have your gaurd up. These women inhale cock and are damn good in bed to be be point blank only see a brother as a nightstick. She can go fuck herself, as I am not in the business of fulfilling HER fantasies.

Its a fad to these young blanco females like MTV or gigi pets they all just want to take brothers in as quick as they can then they get off it soon. Locals whom have high DHV still get pickings of top tier white ass but if your in the mushy middle you will just be fuking the same rotation of snow bunnies as your homies. If your on the low end you'll be dating those frumpy nestle loving lizards and god forbid gets knocked up with your kid. Lol

I painted a very bleek and fucked up picture but its just what I have seen in the reality of Brother+snow bunny relations in * Predominately White Western Places * such as OZ or Canada.

I can smell a nestle living snow bunny from a mile away. I don't even deal with them anymore. In liberal places like OZ and Canada the majority of women are open to all guys if they have game. You can easily contrast a woman whomis generally interested in you regardless of race versus a rabid snow bunny looking for a chocolate high! Lol

Quote: (01-25-2012 03:44 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

i remember being in a nightclub in oz about 8 years ago and there were 2 big black American dudes in there. hot young girls were trying to rip their tops off. walked out about an hour later and they were both copping blow jobs in a car right out the front.

not sure if they were footballers or basketballers or something but fuck me i have never seen chicks so horny for 2 blokes in a club.

I can tell you some stories about how incredible it was for brothas who were in Sydney for the Olympics back in 2000. Shit like that just doesn't happen in the US.

A Staff Sergeant I know, a swarthy looking Italian(?) dude from New York, said he took leave for 30 days in Australia and was banging 2 girls a day almost the whole time. He said to me "You need to get to Australia. I did EVERYTHING on my bucket list. Even with your self professed "weak game", with the way you look (lightskin black guy) you could probably bag 4 girls daily, no bullshit."

Take that with a handful of salt and anyone halfway competent should be fucking at least once every 2 days. I could live with that.

Quote: (01-25-2012 12:15 PM)kosko Wrote:  

This is exactly how it is in Canada (outside of GTA or say Quebec). In the prairies where its very vanilla and white people make up close to 85% of the population the girls go crazy for brothers. But be warned its a novelty, especially if they are young. The young girls that used to gas me up now have reverted back to favoring their white comrades. The women whom stay infatuated with brothers ride the carousel of the few brothers in town and get regulated to street meat status.

If your young go hard, as its easy poon. But once you get older have your gaurd up. These women inhale cock and are damn good in bed to be be point blank only see a brother as a nightstick. She can go fuck herself, as I am not in the business of fulfilling HER fantasies.

Its a fad to these young blanco females like MTV or gigi pets they all just want to take brothers in as quick as they can then they get off it soon. Locals whom have high DHV still get pickings of top tier white ass but if your in the mushy middle you will just be fuking the same rotation of snow bunnies as your homies. If your on the low end you'll be dating those frumpy nestle loving lizards and god forbid gets knocked up with your kid. Lol

I painted a very bleek and fucked up picture but its just what I have seen in the reality of Brother+snow bunny relations in * Predominately White Western Places * such as OZ or Canada.

I can smell a nestle living snow bunny from a mile away. I don't even deal with them anymore. In liberal places like OZ and Canada the majority of women are open to all guys if they have game. You can easily contrast a woman whomis generally interested in you regardless of race versus a rabid snow bunny looking for a chocolate high! Lol

I was in Winnipeg last summer, and I witnessed this firsthand. However, I did not see the brothers getting scraps or shitty leftovers, these mofos were pulling some mighty fine white tail! I must admit, I was jealous, and green with envy I was not getting that type of play as a latin (tan-skin) man from the local white girls. [Image: dodgy.gif]

ironically, girls from Montreal really seem to go for my style a lot!

Good for the brothers! As a latin guy, I get this same vibe from midwest white girls, but NEVER to the extent that brothers get it from OZ or Canada.

I'm hoping Poland will be my Australia as a latin guy. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (01-25-2012 12:30 PM)DamonHVictor Wrote:  

A Staff Sergeant I know, a swarthy looking Italian(?) dude from New York, said he took leave for 30 days in Australia and was banging 2 girls a day almost the whole time. He said to me "You need to get to Australia. I did EVERYTHING on my bucket list. Even with your self professed "weak game", with the way you look (lightskin black guy) you could probably bag 4 girls daily, no bullshit."

What city in Australia? Another forum poster told me the same thing. However, he is a broda, but he swears I'll do well with Aussie chics being from Miami, and latin.

Mixx

Mixx - When I first moved here, I hit the online game since the club game was dead (i didn't know that Toronto was a beta central, I just thought I need to change my London game up).
I began chatting with a lizard from the pegg. She invited me over for a long weekend and hooked me up on the plane fare (two hour flight).
I was being clocked on the flight by another lizard who was there with a dude. She said she was looking at my feet during the flight while I was sleeping.

I was naive and I never go for lizards who have a man so I didn't know what to make of that. The man she was with just stood by with some kind of gormless grin on his grill.

The lizard that I met, took me to a hotel and after some very weak probing from me, began to give me a hummer. She implored me to stand up and fcuk her mouth which I did. Come to the finish line, I realised she had no intention of letting me out of her mouth.
I blasted and was amazed to find that this thirsty reptile had ingested every drop. This was a novelty to me.

Throughout the trip, I was being eyefcuked and complimented on by a whole array of lizards from black to asian. I went to a Jamaican restaraunt to eat (with the peg reptile) and found the woman there (a mulatto lizard making eye contact and waving and shyt). I was totally confused.

Go figure, I wanted to go out clubbing but my lizard always shot down that idea. I think she knew that I would be able to collect an even hotter dyme.

Winnipeg, we have some unfinished business.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-25-2012 12:45 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Mixx - When I first moved here, I hit the online game since the club game was dead (i didn't know that Toronto was a beta central, I just thought I need to change my London game up).
I began chatting with a lizard from the pegg. She invited me over for a long weekend and hooked me up on the plane fare (two hour flight).
I was being clocked on the flight by another lizard who was there with a dude. She said she was looking at my feet during the flight while I was sleeping.

I was naive and I never go for lizards who have a man so I didn't know what to make of that. The man she was with just stood by with some kind of gormless grin on his grill.

The lizard that I met, took me to a hotel and after some very weak probing from me, began to give me a hummer. She implored me to stand up and fcuk her mouth which I did. Come to the finish line, I realised she had no intention of letting me out of her mouth.
I blasted and was amazed to find that this thirsty reptile had ingested every drop. This was a novelty to me.

Throughout the trip, I was being eyefcuked and complimented on by a whole array of lizards from black to asian. I went to a Jamaican restaraunt to eat (with the peg reptile) and found the woman there (a mulatto lizard making eye contact and waving and shyt). I was totally confused.

Go figure, I wanted to go out clubbing but my lizard always shot down that idea. I think she knew that I would be able to collect an even hotter dyme.

Winnipeg, we have some unfinished business.

Yeah, that sounds right about the experience brothers would get from winni girls.

Although the brothers I was hanging with were EXTREMELY cool, and did their best effort to help me get laid too, but I refused help. It's a pride thing, if I cannot catch my own fish, I don't want it!! [Image: dodgy.gif]

I eventually did get laid with a cute waitress, but I had to work 3x harder than the brothers did for it!

I heard that Regina was just stupid easy! Your thoughts?

Mixx

Mixx - I have no intel on Regina. I am trying to step my paper up this year and I would like to hit Regina, Winnipeg and Newfoundland before I bid adieu.

I was fingering this redhead in a club in Pickering last November. She told me she was from Newfoundland. She was so easy I thought something was wrong. I don't generally finger lizards or kiss them in clubs but this one was all over me and kept forcing my fingers down there. I was almost about to penetrate her in the club and I would have (in the parking lot) but I was there waiting for another lizard.
She was there with her friend (a female who was from Pickering) and her friend looked on quite calmly. Although she was fat, I would have probably fcuked them both (as long as I got to tap the redhead) but I don't like to stand people up. So I blew off the redhead lizard and waited for my friend.

My point is, Newfies are supposed to be easy (along with the Peggers and as you say, Reginas). I fcuked a Newfie divorcee a few years ago in her car behind Shoppers Drug Mart like a kid in high school. As soon as I got in her car, I asked her where an empty vacant lot was.

More unfinished business.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-25-2012 01:12 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Mixx - I have no intel on Regina. I am trying to step my paper up this year and I would like to hit Regina, Winnipeg and Newfoundland before I bid adieu.

I was fingering this redhead in a club in Pickering last November. She told me she was from Newfoundland. She was so easy I thought something was wrong. I don't generally finger lizards or kiss them in clubs but this one was all over me and kept forcing my fingers down there. I was almost about to penetrate her in the club and I would have (in the parking lot) but I was there waiting for another lizard.
She was there with her friend (a female who was from Pickering) and her friend looked on quite calmly. Although she was fat, I would have probably fcuked them both (as long as I got to tap the redhead) but I don't like to stand people up. So I blew off the redhead lizard and waited for my friend.

My point is, Newfies are supposed to be easy (along with the Peggers and as you say, Reginas). I fcuked a Newfie divorcee a few years ago in her car behind Shoppers Drug Mart like a kid in high school. As soon as I got in her car, I asked her where an empty vacant lot was.

More unfinished business.

Maaaan! Someday I'll find my promised land like this, where pussy is thrown in my face because of my race/skin tone. I'm hoping it's Iceland or Poland.

Mixx

Quote: (01-25-2012 03:44 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

[Image: miley_liam_birthday_cake_016_full.jpg]

I'm really curious to see how I would do in these snow bunny spots. I've already mentioned it before but girls into black girls have always liked me. Hell, even black girls who stick to black guys have a thing for me sometimes.

Quote: (01-24-2012 12:36 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

There's a significant amount of Aussie chicks who are exclusive to brothas -- particularly, African American. The best way to to make contact is to go to hip-hop/rap, RnB, reggae & jazz concerts in Oz. Oz clubs which specialize in these types of music are also good.

As a matter of fact, I'm hearing from my 'Hollywood' peeps that there's a feature film in the works which deals with young Aussie chicks fascinated with Afro-American culture. It will be wrapped around an 'interracial' romance which takes place in Oz. Stay tuned.....

Would a White American who also has a pro-found interest in African American culture have a shot?

Quote: (01-25-2012 02:46 PM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

Would a White American who also has a pro-found interest in African American culture have a shot?

So you are looking for easy white girls who like white guys???

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards