rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shoe Lifts

Shoe Lifts

I've seen Mixx and a few other people talk about lifts to give you a few inches. Who's tried them? Are they comfortable enough to walk around with all day? I'm thinking of some Dr. Scholls type insert you throw in your kicks. I don't have a problem with my height but if lifts will get me more pussy...why not? [Image: idea.gif]

Shoe Lifts

This reminds me of George with his Timberlands on Seinfeld.

I could imagine this being awkward when you take off your shoes in front of a woman.

Shoe Lifts

Ok Guys, I have used the shoe lifts for 1 month, and here is my assessment.

THE GOOD NEWS:

The 3 inch shoe lifts took me to a height of about 6'2" (1.85m)

FEMALE ATTENTION DEFINITELY INCREASED! Out of the 22 times I wore my lifts, 17 times I was complimented by women on something I was wearing. In other words, they took MORE notice of me than before!

THE BAD NEWS:

THOSE FUCKING THINGS HURT LIKE HELL!!! It's like walking in high heels - seriously!!

* I could not tolerate walking in them for more than 2hrs, and had severe pain in my feet as if I had just walked a full marathon!!
** The shoe lifts cannot be worn with low-cut shoes like converse sneakers for example, your foot would be elevated too high! They must be worn with boots or high-ankle boots/shoes.

Now, out of the 17 girl that complimented me, and THREE flat out told me how they LOVE tall guys over 6ft (without me even asking them), 2 led to sex that same night, and 4 led to sex within 3 week of approaching/encounter.

So, boys...NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

** I don't think anyone who will not surpass the 6' mark with lifts should bother getting them. Girls really seem to take notice when you are over 6ft tall, not less. The pain of wearing them is just not worth the effort if you are still short with lifts on.

I had no idea you guys over 6ft in height had it sooo FUCKING good!! I fucking hate you bastards!!

MIXX

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 11:08 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Ok Guys, I have used the show lifts fro 1 month, and here is my assessment.

THE GOOD NEWS:

FEMALE ATTENTION WAS INCREASED! Out of the 22 times I wore my lifts, 17 times I was complimented by women on something IO was wearing. In other words, they took MORE notice of me than before! The shoe lifts took me to a height of about 6'2".

THE BAD NEWS:

THOS FUCKING THINGS HURT LIKE HELL!!! It;s like walking in high heels - seriously!!

* I could stand walking in them for more than 2hrs, and had severe pain in my feet as if I had just walked a full marathon!!
** The shoe lifts cannot be worn with low-cut shoes like converse sneakers for example, your foot would be elevated too high! They must be worn with boots or high-ankle boots.

Now, out of the 17 girl that complimented me, and THREE flat out told me how they LOVE tall guys over 6ft (without me even asking them), 2 led to sex that same night, and 4 led to sex within 1 week.

I had no idea you guys over 6ft in height had it sooo FUCKING good!! I fucking hate you bastards!!

MIXX

I can't tell if this post is serious or not.

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 11:11 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

THE GOOD NEWS:

FEMALE ATTENTION WAS INCREASED! Out of the 22 times I wore my lifts, 17 times I was complimented by women on something IO was wearing. In other words, they took MORE notice of me than before! The shoe lifts took me to a height of about 6'2".

THE BAD NEWS:

THOS FUCKING THINGS HURT LIKE HELL!!! It;s like walking in high heels - seriously!!

* I could stand walking in them for more than 2hrs, and had severe pain in my feet as if I had just walked a full marathon!!
** The shoe lifts cannot be worn with low-cut shoes like converse sneakers for example, your foot would be elevated too high! They must be worn with boots or high-ankle boots.

Now, out of the 17 girl that complimented me, and THREE flat out told me how they LOVE tall guys over 6ft (without me even asking them), 2 led to sex that same night, and 4 led to sex within 1 week.

MIXX

I edited the 1 week, that was an error, it was a 3 week span. Sorry about that., typed it from my iPhone.

** another thing I want to point out, only 1 girl was a local, the rest were tourists escaping harsh European or Canadian winters in Miami, so they were much easier targets.

** The 2 that led to sex the same night were on SEPARATE nights. I did not score 2 girls in a single night, if that is what made you question the post.

Mixx

Shoe Lifts

Ok Guys, I have used the shoe lifts for 1 month, and here is my assessment.

THE GOOD NEWS:

The 3 inch shoe lifts took me to a height of about 6'2" (1.85m)

FEMALE ATTENTION DEFINITELY INCREASED! Out of the 22 times I wore my lifts, 17 times I was complimented by women on something I was wearing. In other words, they took MORE notice of me than before!

THE BAD NEWS:

THOSE FUCKING THINGS HURT LIKE HELL!!! It's like walking in high heels - seriously!!

* I could not tolerate walking in them for more than 2hrs, and had severe pain in my feet as if I had just walked a full marathon!!
** The shoe lifts cannot be worn with low-cut shoes like converse sneakers for example, your foot would be elevated too high! They must be worn with boots or high-ankle boots/shoes.

Now, out of the 17 girl that complimented me, and THREE flat out told me how they LOVE tall guys over 6ft (without me even asking them), 2 led to sex that same night, and 4 led to sex within 3 week of approaching/encounter.

** I don't think anyone who will not surpass the 6' mark with lifts should bother getting them. Girls really seem to take notice when you are over 6ft tall, not less. The pain of wearing them is just not worth the effort if you are still short with lifts on.

MIXX

this is hilarious but also interesting. I'm about 5 10, maybe 5 11 with sneakers. woman estimate me to be over 6 feet but I attribute this to how I carry myself. But I'd really like to try heel lifts just to see. going on amazon now lol

OH just remembered - HILARIOUS opener for girls in a bar:

"Hey, cmere, I have to tell you something. (Look around suspiciously and then lean into her ear to tell her a secret) All these tall guys standing around...see 'em? Heel lifts."

ALWAYS gets a big laugh. Gotta really ham it up, and then the punch line "heel lifts" is so fucking left field and the idea that all these dudes are secretly wearing them is soooo funny.

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 11:20 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2012 11:11 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

THE GOOD NEWS:

THE BAD NEWS:

MIXX

I edited the 1 week, that was an error, it was a 3 week span. Sorry about that., typed it from my iPhone.

** another thing I want to point out, only 1 girl was a local, the rest were tourists escaping harsh European or Canadian winters in Miami, so they were much easier targets.

** The 2 that led to sex the same night were on SEPARATE nights. I did not score 2 girls in a single night, if that is what made you question the post.

Mixx

The whole post kind of throw me off to be honest, I wasn't expecting that you'd actually worn lifts and had success with them.

What is your normal height and which country did you try this in?

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 11:32 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

The whole post kind of throw me off to be honest, I wasn't expecting that you'd actually worn lifts and had success with them.

What is your normal height and which country did you try this in?

The shoe lifts come in 3" sets. They took me to 6'2. All of this was done in South Florida most of December 2011, and a few days into New Year. Keep in mind I also had home field advantage as I tried this test. I live in South Beach, have a huge social circle, and my logistics for sex are impeccable, I live right on the ocean near all nightlife.

If I was much shorter, I don't think I would bother an just deal get-over my height insecurities. I was testing if there was indeed a difference in being just under 6' and actually going over the 6' mark. The result: PLAUSIBLE.

Mixx

Shoe Lifts

Hmm, I should try this out. I'm somewhere around 5'8-5'9 and still growing (I thought I was 5'7 up until recently) plus when I walk I always keep my head held high so it adds to my perceived height. It'd be interesting to see if going from an average height to the 6 ft mark would have a noticeable affect on my success. I'll try out shoe lifts in the future. Thanks for the experiment MiXX, you're always finding new ways to add value to this board. +1

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 11:32 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

"Hey, cmere, I have to tell you something. (Look around suspiciously and then lean into her ear to tell her a secret) All these tall guys standing around...see 'em? Heel lifts."

ALWAYS gets a big laugh. Gotta really ham it up, and then the punch line "heel lifts" is so fucking left field and the idea that all these dudes are secretly wearing them is soooo funny.

+1 [Image: lol.gif]

EXCELLENT OPENER!!

Mixx

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 05:56 AM)houston Wrote:  

I've seen Mixx and a few other people talk about lifts to give you a few inches. Who's tried them? Are they comfortable enough to walk around with all day? I'm thinking of some Dr. Scholls type insert you throw in your kicks. I don't have a problem with my height but if lifts will get me more pussy...why not? [Image: idea.gif]

I dont think they would be comfortable to wear for long periods, but Id say, why not?

Im six feet tall and wouldnt mind a few extra inches.

Shoe Lifts

Did you stumble around at first? I went from wearing the flat, canvas Vans for months and them grabbed a pair of Adidas originals and just the one inch or so difference made me walk like a retard. I think I would fall flat on my face with heel.lifts lol.

Shoe Lifts

all the reviews i read were from people who had one leg longer then the other an were wearing these to even out.... im 6 foot but id like to walk around at 6"3 sometimes... looking into this

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Shoe Lifts

Im 5ft6 and when i usually wear boots i get seriously eye fucked, so me wearing this shoe lifts is going to be the lady killa. I recommend short guys to wear it too, you dont need to be taller than 6 ft on shoe lifts, its all about looking taller than the normal women average height.

I am definetely rocking them when i go to New York, for real i cant wait to fly there and kill that city.

I already bought mine, i should be receiving them soon.

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 03:16 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Im 5ft6 and when i usually wear boots i get seriously eye fucked, so me wearing this shoe lifts is going to be the lady killa.

Hold up there dude, there's a psychological reason people perceive they're being noticed more when they change their appearance. I'm trying to find the damm link here. I think Roosh or Roissy posted about it on Twitter.

Shoe Lifts

I'm already 6'2 But I liked the idea of being 6'3 so I just got some regular doc shoels arch supports. I feel like an NFL wr when I walk around.

P- was that the article about the new haircut feeling?

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 04:29 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I'm already 6'2 But I liked the idea of being 6'3 so I just got some regular doc shoels arch supports. I feel like an NFL wr when I walk around.

P- was that the article about the new haircut feeling?

That's the one.

Shoe Lifts

I'm curious. Even with a 3" lift, I'm still 1" shy of that 6'0" threshold, but still - 5'11" is a tall Asian.

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 04:23 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2012 03:16 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Im 5ft6 and when i usually wear boots i get seriously eye fucked, so me wearing this shoe lifts is going to be the lady killa.

Hold up there dude, there's a psychological reason people perceive they're being noticed more when they change their appearance. I'm trying to find the damm link here. I think Roosh or Roissy posted about it on Twitter.

There's gotta be something to this - I feel like I get more attention right after I get a haircut. My hair is always short so it's not like there's a significant difference. Just wanna test the height thing though. Found these:

http://www.amazon.com/WSWS-Increase-Elev...18&sr=8-13

http://www.amazon.com/Undercover-Fox-Hei...018&sr=8-7

Shoe Lifts

What kind of Shoe Insoles you bought Pitt?and you Mixx?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 06:12 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

I purchased the Undercover Fox.

* Guys, I canot stress enough how uncomfortable these lifts were. If you plan on wearing them for a couple of hours fine, but your feet will seriously start to hurt after the magical 2nd hour. It just arches your feet in a very uncomfortable position that men are just NOT used to.

Mixx

Shoe Lifts

A more comfortable solution might be getting boots with big heels and adding in a Dr. Scholl's. Boots have up to 2" heels, and the insert could give you 0.5" maybe.

Also, maybe there are inserts that would be more comfortable that require installation from a cobbler or shoe repairman. Worth a look.

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 07:30 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2012 06:12 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

I purchased the Undercover Fox.

* Guys, I canot stress enough how uncomfortable these lifts were. If you plan on wearing them for a couple of hours fine, but your feet will seriously start to hurt after the magical 2nd hour. It just arches your feet in a very uncomfortable position that men are just NOT used to.

Mixx

Yeah man probably if you go out to hit the club scene or something,those lifts will become a major annoyance for you.

Other important thing to say specially for guys who are beginning at game is that if you start using lifts everytime,you will likely create a "mental crutch" , and all of a sudden you will be insecure to approach girls when not using lifts.

I'm 5'7 (1,70 m) and thats why I don't like the idea of wearing lifts all the time.

I would consider using them only if I was in a place like the netherlands, with a huge majority of tall people ,

or for "recreational" use once in a while.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Shoe Lifts

The guy who has the cleanest look, the rawest style and appears to have serious $ will get the most glances from females, regardless of his height or the venue. Just for the sake of experimenting I would be curious to try out the lifts for a week or two like other guys here have, but I would never consider it past that.

To women the only size (or length) that matters, is the size of your wallet. You're born with what you got. Women get off more on your social status, wealth, psychological superiority than anything else.

Shoe Lifts

Good replies everyone. I've decided not to get them because of what you said Mixx. Just gotta hold your head up high if you're short.

Mr. GM - i'm only 5'8 and I bet we could do some serious damage in the Netherlands lol.