rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stand up Comedian Bill Burr

Bill Burr is the most red pill comedian out there right now. Now that Louis CK has capitulated to the dark side and gotten a little soft (still funny but not as edgy), Bill Burr is gold, Jerry, gold.

Lots of Game themes here and here.

Quote: (01-12-2012 11:01 PM)G.L.Piggy Wrote:  

Bill Burr is the most red pill comedian out there right now. Now that Louis CK has capitulated to the dark side and gotten a little soft (still funny but not as edgy), Bill Burr is gold, Jerry, gold.

Fuck yea I love Bill Burr. He's original, his material is awesome, and his delivery is almost perfect. Definitely one of my all time favorites. Do you know if he's put anything out in the last year?

Quote: (01-13-2012 12:40 AM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2012 11:01 PM)G.L.Piggy Wrote:  

Fuck yea I love Bill Burr. He's original, his material is awesome, and his delivery is almost perfect. Definitely one of my all time favorites. Do you know if he's put anything out in the last year?

He has a weekly podcast. That seems to be the new trend among a lot of comedians. As far as new material on stage, I'm not sure.

Haha that dude's awesome. I just listened to his podcast about Tim Tebow and as much as it pains me as a Denver Broncos fan (although I really do dislike the Tebow fanatics) he's exactly correct.

A friend put me on to him years ago. He pulls no punches.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Bill Burr is awesome. Would not be surprised if he reads literature from the manosphere.

Perhaps this inspired this thread in the first place, but I linked my favorite Bill Burr clip in the Girls who are ready to fight guys in bars and clubs thread. Check it out. It's gold.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Bill Burr is awesome. Great comedian.

This guy is churchifying, everything he says is the truth, thanks for the links.

Bill Burr is not a comedian. He's a voice for men who happens to be really fucking funny. He is popular enough that you think, "nah, this guy can't really think like us. He probably just tosses a bone to the men's rights from time to time." Nope, the real deal.

Was googling his name, came across this - http://www.manwomanmyth.com/great-men/bi...great-mra/

Here, from a comment in that link:

Quote: (04-15-2012 12:55 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

And finally, this bit from his podcast where Bill explains the best strategy for dealing with female emotional manipulation. This one may be the best piece of advice about dealing verbally with women I have ever heard. (Please excuse the U.S. sports jargon.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km6yaGS0l...re=related

That’s all I have in my bookmarks, but if you search on youtube for Bill Burr and advice or women, you will find plenty more.[/link]

Just listened to this one, dude is fucking hilarious, and right on point.

I like Bill Burr, but I think Jim Jeffries could be the official RVF comedian.

^to be a STUD you have to be witty, charming, well dressed, have nice shoes and a FAKE JOB hahaha respect!

This is Bill Burr going up against the whole fucking city of Philadelphia for 10 straight minutes. And winning. Straight-up. This guy's balls are bigger than the room he's in.

The setup is below the clip:

Quote:Quote:

I'm not going to quote a single thing Bill Burr says in this video because nothing I could say would do it justice. Besides, it's not about what he's saying. He was in a comedy concert called Opie and Anthony's Traveling Virus in Philadelphia. After watching the two comedians before him get booed into the ground, he was already pissed off. So when he started his act to the same booing, he just dropped everything and tore into the audience. For his entire 11-minute set. The louder they booed, the more he ranted, counting off the minutes as he went. And every time they thought he was going to wrap it up and walk off the stage, he'd stop and say, "I have seven minutes left, and I'm doing all goddamn seven of them. Fuck you."

He used comedy like a fucking weapon, and he made sure that none of them got any sort of enjoyment out of it. If they started to clap, he'd switch to making fun of their sports teams. If they got used to that, he'd insult their mothers. Then their city. Then their intelligence. He called them racists. And every minute, he called out how much time he had left, until the very end, when he said, "That's my time. You guys ... you guys were here, man." Then he hung up the mic and left to the loudest cheers of the night.

Source: Cracked.com

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Patrice O'Neil is on par with Bill Burr. Two of my favorite comedians if you can even all them that. You should hear is take on women over 30. I thought he was apart of the forum when I heard that haha.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Reminds me of Charlie Sheen when he was getting booed off stage last year and talking shit to audience members [Image: lol.gif]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/03...44094.html

Quote:Quote:

As the showed bogged down, an audience member booed, prompting Sheen to reply, "I've already got your money, dude."

Definitely my favorite comedian. The guy is on top of his game right now. Not many out there like him thats for sure. Saw him live when he came to Chicago back in September I believe, and it was a great show.

Another guy who was hilarious was Greg Giraldo (RIP) but I don't think many people knew about him. He was vulgar as hell and didn't give a shit. He used to tear people apart on the Roast back in the day. Sad he OD'd.

Jim Jefferies is great. British/Aussies comics have a lot of edge to them. Look up Jimmy Carr (Eng), and especially Frankie Boyle - he's Scottish, so the accent might be hard for Americans to get, but he's gold.

You don't get there till you get there

hey slim, if you are a fan of Frankie Boyle i would recommend getting his book. its called my shit life so far.

Bill Burr goes red pill with Joe Rogan about the issue of whether women have a responsibility to not push men to the point of them getting physical:

Skip to 38:15. I don't know how to make a direct youtube link.

What's suprising is that he married a black female feminist SJW. It would be in your best interest not to look her up and anytime she's on his podcasts as it would destroy your faith in Bill. The only reason I can think of that he married her is because she gives him a constant source of new material. He also has a new show on Netflix out called F is for family that's basically about growing up in less PC time in the 70s.

Bill is back in fine form with this nice piece of redpillage:

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”