rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

McCain Endorses President Obama!!

That's pretty funny.

Someone needs to put that jackass out to pasture.

Especially before he co-authors any more National Defense Authorization Acts.

I could've whacked him in Afghanistan last year, but I don't want to go to the joint.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I've questioned this dude's judgment and competence ever since he nominated Sarah Palin as his VP during his '08 run. He's truly fallen off.

Quote: (01-07-2012 05:39 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I've questioned this dude's judgment and competence ever since he nominated Sarah Palin as his VP during his '08 run. He's truly fallen off.

Yeah, I cringe at the thought of McCain and Sarah Palin in the WhiteHouse.

LOL, a part of me suspects that was not a mistake but revenge in some manner, pretty damn funny.

Quote: (01-07-2012 05:39 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I still think highly of Sarah Palin and never understood the animosity she generated. If she was a Democrat she would be a superstar but the liberal media has attacked her in a vicious way. She's all about minimal government interference and fiscal sanity, which are really my main two concerns.

That being said, McCain is a moron. I've said before he's never accomplished anything other then not snitching in Vietnam. He got into the Naval Academy because of his dad, finished with the lowest possibly GPA you could get and still graduated, crashed numerous planes, and got back from Vietnam, divorced his wife, and married money. While I admire his morals he has never done anything that made him remotely qualified to govern.

Quote: (01-08-2012 11:06 AM)Brian Wrote:  

I still think highly of Sarah Palin and never understood the animosity she generated. If she was a Democrat she would be a superstar but the liberal media has attacked her in a vicious way.

You drank that koolaid?

Quote: (01-08-2012 11:10 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

I still think highly of Sarah Palin and never understood the animosity she generated. If she was a Democrat she would be a superstar but the liberal media has attacked her in a vicious way.

You drank that koolaid?

The only kool aid being served regarding Sarah Palin was the liberal media slaughtering her, and it seems as though you had a thermos full.

Quote: (01-08-2012 11:23 AM)Brian Wrote:  

The only kool aid being served regarding Sarah Palin was the liberal media slaughtering her, and it seems as though you had a thermos full.

I think Glenn Rice took care of Palin.

Quote: (01-08-2012 11:30 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2012 11:23 AM)Brian Wrote:  

I think Glenn Rice took care of Palin.

this is pretty much the uneducated, nonsensical response i expected. it has nothing to do with her ability to govern or her political views, it has to do with that she fucked an alpha when she was single in her 20's. pour yourself a kool aid refill, your thermos looks empty.

Quote: (01-08-2012 11:34 AM)Brian Wrote:  

it has nothing to do with her ability to govern or her political views

I'm not going to call you names behind a computer, but I will say that her quitting as governor and many of the things she says never made much sense to me. You're entitled to follow her if you like [Image: idea.gif]

I still think highly of Sarah Palin

Looks like she is endorsing Newt

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/201...in-primary

McCain does more to help President Obama by releasing his opposition research on Mitt:

http://news.yahoo.com/opposition-file-ro...43763.html

Quote: (01-18-2012 06:07 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

McCain does more to help President Obama by releasing his opposition research on Mitt:

http://news.yahoo.com/opposition-file-ro...43763.html

Here is the document:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/102095500/The-Romney-Book

Pretty butter dirt on the guy.

HaHAHA I guess that episode of south park was right they are in on it together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUsttPsqx1k

And then this [Image: banana.gif]

Freudian slip, my friends... Freudian slip.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Voter: "The economy sucks! Corruption is everywhere! Healthcare costs are rising! Think of the children! I'm voting Democrat this election!"
Voter, 4 years later: "The economy sucks! Corruption is everywhere! Healthcare costs are rising! Think of the children! I'm voting Republican this election!"
Repeat ad infinitum.