rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Italian and Spaniard women, should I try again?

So you guys really do seem to know a bit about Europe so I am gonna give ya my story.

Anyways brahs, I am a 22 year old dude. About a summer ago I had the chance of going to Europe with three of my friends (if ya wanna know races I will tell you). Now I didn't have many problems with women there, in fact I managed to sleep with a Swedish, Norwegian, Czech, Bulgarian, and French girl in my time there (we didn't go to Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic, or Bulgaria but the countries we stopped in had women from there).

But the thing is I always had an overwhelming love for Mediterranean women. In visiting Spain I did the stupidiest sh*t, tried to flirt with like 6 women in one week, got blown off, laughed off, and two gave me the rude faces. Compared to the other girls I got with, Spanish women were really cold to me.

Italian women? Yes we did go to Italy, flirted with around 6 or so girls there too, one turned into a nasty confrontation with her brother telling me to piss off (he saw me heading towards her direction). To sum it up, it ended in a total disaster!

Italian and Spanish women left me broken hearted and sad. Maybe it is just me but boy are they rough when it comes to rejection.

Problem is I have so much attraction to them. Is it worth it to try again? Any new creative ideas I should come up with that don't involve rape or going to a prostitute there?

All the other European women were cool with me (much nicer to me than American women even) but Italian and spanish women made me [Image: sad.gif]

I find it funny I almost never see any threads on Italians since I consider them to be the best documented whores from Europe but I was planning on keeping that secret to myself. The irony is there is a direct correlation between hotness and whoreness in Italy, meaning its far easier to fuck a 10 than a 5.

I would describe Italy as a country where other forum members would call I "got lucky in." Walking down the street and to several monuments I remember several girls just stopping and point and yelling o my god that guy is so hot/cute and pointing. I knew I'd get a good fuck on most those occasions because normally those girls where in a group and I usually ended up smashing at least 1 lizard. Heck there was situations where women came up to me and tried picking me up,

What race are you. I cannot comment on how effective game is on italian girls because almost everyone I've met thinks I'm attractive which means gaming not necessary only basic conversation skills. As for Spanish girls, I've never seen a hot one, I've only seen hot portugese ones, and they were not really hot, they were short and either had nice skin or tight pussies but none were truly hot anyways.

My suspicion is your feelings that they are so hot is coming across in your game as desperation to these women = turn off. Whereas when you game elsewhere you don't care. Women are ironic in that sense, the less you show attraction to them the more they are turned on by you.
Solution = think of them as ugly, no matter how hot she is, convince yourself she is ugly and beneth you

why does my race matter? can't all dudes do good in italy?

I've never been to Italy, but I've gamed a few Italian backpackers where I live. They're ice cold to being approached, always blow it off early. I never got that from their German neighbours, or Dutch or Scandinavian backpackers. I imagine they'd be like Argentines, beautiful but hard to lay.

Quote: (01-01-2012 01:35 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

I've never been to Italy, but I've gamed a few Italian backpackers where I live. They're ice cold to being approached, always blow it off early. I never got that from their German neighbours, or Dutch or Scandinavian backpackers. I imagine they'd be like Argentines, beautiful but hard to lay.

Most weren't cold to my approaches, just hard to get a number or anything or any progress going in. I think these kinds of women might be the toughest to lay in the world.

Rumor is I hear they love blonde men with blue eyes =/

Lets face it, if you're roma/gypsy or look anything like that your going to have a hard time getting laid in Italy. My Romanian friend who is white and non roma said he wouldn't go to Italy because they are too racist and that they have killed several Romanians. I'm certain he would have a barrier to game based off a quick google search with stories like this.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/nov...ernational
There is an obvious bias from being a certain group. Its not like game cannot overcome it but it will be harder. The idea is to go where your race is viewed as a positive rather than a negative.

As a black guy I know there are some places that I'd get an bump up, and some places where being black/brown skinned is just a plain disadvantage to gaming women. The point of game is to get as many quality women as possible. It'd be plain silly to ignore race/nationality, but race is not the be all and end all and all, but it is a basic question I ask to anyone claiming to have difficulty in a particular country.

I'm very curious to know how Milan is now. I have been once but it wasn't for a good period of time, so to me it feels like I never really went there. But it is one of the cities I constantly think about going to, simply because my image of Milano is culture, Lake Como, fashion, good clubs and women in stilettos, sexy dresses and gorgeous stunning italian model faces and bodies.

Anyone got more info on Milan? Already went through every Milan thread on the forum but there isn't much really.

This is a good thread and question, I think it brings up the complex issue of a sort of semi-automatic instant initial evaluation women do.

There is a concept called "bella figura" in Italy, and when people say "looking good" in the land of Michaelangelo and Ferrari, I don't think they
mean working class chic as known in The Murka.

http://www.cjoc.ca/pdf/Vol%202%20F%202%2...200914.PDF

Cross culturally, I imagine there's three obvious "reaction categories" in a woman's mind, conscious or unconscious.
This probably applies to many women, but in older societies ( Roman= 2500 years; Murkan = 250) there are probably some older
standards that people have little interest in breaching.

I grew up in the East Coast and had contact with Italian-American families of the working and middle class, and have some familiarity with the style. I don't have a lot of direct knowledge of Italian-in-Italy culture, but my close friend grew up there and has an acute eye for social mores.

1) ACCEPTABLE-- Guy level that's clearly acceptable-- To an 7+ Italian, it might mean

a) tall, Northern Italian or "better" (lighter) ethnicity-- (People from the South of Italy are looked down on by those from the North, there's no real analog in America as it isn't clearly racial, it's more social and educational class, but the people in the South look darker. "Acceptable" ethnicity may very well exclude non-famous Americans, who may be viewed as sex tourists or simply gauche.
You may be familiar with the Italian idea of "Bella Figura", a sort of social and style grace without which upper middle class chicks are going to discount you immediately. Upper middle class Italians speak softly and very politely, in marked contrast to Jersey Shore type working class [more like Southern] Italians.

b) Age close to hers ( 10? years max diff depending on money/fame/social class)

2) POSSIBLE -- What it sounds like. You might look the part, but she wants to know your educational and social status. Or she might like your clothes, but is iffy on your sex appeal.

3) Immediate DISQUALIFY. Short, old, ugly, race....whatever she decides it is.

An important thing about some European culture: They are not in denial about class differences like Murkans are. if you're obviously working class, and she's upper middle class, you may be sunk unless you've inherited Godlike looks. Game can help you if you're marginal, but if you're an "immediate disqualify"...

Quote: (01-01-2012 06:04 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

This is a good thread and question, I think it brings up the complex issue of a sort of semi-automatic instant initial evaluation women do.

There is a concept called "bella figura" in Italy, and when people say "looking good" in the land of Michaelangelo and Ferrari, I don't think they
mean working class chic as known in The Murka.

http://www.cjoc.ca/pdf/Vol%202%20F%202%2...200914.PDF

Cross culturally, I imagine there's three obvious "reaction categories" in a woman's mind, conscious or unconscious.
This probably applies to many women, but in older societies ( Roman= 2500 years; Murkan = 250) there are probably some older
standards that people have little interest in breaching.

I grew up in the East Coast and had contact with Italian-American families of the working and middle class, and have some familiarity with the style. I don't have a lot of direct knowledge of Italian-in-Italy culture, but my close friend grew up there and has an acute eye for social mores.

1) ACCEPTABLE-- Guy level that's clearly acceptable-- To an 7+ Italian, it might mean

a) tall, Northern Italian or "better" (lighter) ethnicity-- (People from the South of Italy are looked down on by those from the North, there's no real analog in America as it isn't clearly racial, it's more social and educational class, but the people in the South look darker. "Acceptable" ethnicity may very well exclude non-famous Americans, who may be viewed as sex tourists or simply gauche.
You may be familiar with the Italian idea of "Bella Figura", a sort of social and style grace without which upper middle class chicks are going to discount you immediately. Upper middle class Italians speak softly and very politely, in marked contrast to Jersey Shore type working class [more like Southern] Italians.

b) Age close to hers ( 10? years max diff depending on money/fame/social class)

2) POSSIBLE -- What it sounds like. You might look the part, but she wants to know your educational and social status. Or she might like your clothes, but is iffy on your sex appeal.

3) Immediate DISQUALIFY. Short, old, ugly, race....whatever she decides it is.

An important thing about some European culture: They are not in denial about class differences like Murkans are. if you're obviously working class, and she's upper middle class, you may be sunk unless you've inherited Godlike looks. Game can help you if you're marginal, but if you're an "immediate disqualify"...
What about a dark skinned upper class guy from a scandinavian country?

Italian women are really hard to game, man

I dated an Italian girl I met while in the military and stationed there temporarily for 4 months. Finished my contract, and went back to stay with her for another 2. This was back in 2014. I was lucky because she's from Sicily and she speaks fluent English, but in the end she was just looking for her ticket to the states, which I wasn't about to give to her.

Anyway, your best bet would be to study in either Italy or Spain, and learn Italian or Spanish if you don't know either already, and try your game from there. I was in Naples for 5 weeks this past May-June, and I noticed once I said I was on a long vacation, the girls that were interested all of a sudden didn't really want anything to do with me. I think if I said that I live there, they'd be down to go on a few dates or something.

Another big thing for me was language barrier, not knowing enough Italian to express myself without difficulty wasn't good for the Italians that only know the very basics of English was a problem.

So yeah, try again, you might get lucky this time around, but keep the language barriers as well as the fact that you're just passing through in the back of your mind and adjust your game as required.

Quote: (08-10-2016 05:04 PM)bumborass Wrote:  

I dated an Italian girl I met while in the military and stationed there temporarily for 4 months. Finished my contract, and went back to stay with her for another 2. This was back in 2014. I was lucky because she's from Sicily and she speaks fluent English, but in the end she was just looking for her ticket to the states, which I wasn't about to give to her.

Anyway, your best bet would be to study in either Italy or Spain, and learn Italian or Spanish if you don't know either already, and try your game from there. I was in Naples for 5 weeks this past May-June, and I noticed once I said I was on a long vacation, the girls that were interested all of a sudden didn't really want anything to do with me. I think if I said that I live there, they'd be down to go on a few dates or something.

Another big thing for me was language barrier, not knowing enough Italian to express myself without difficulty wasn't good for the Italians that only know the very basics of English was a problem.

So yeah, try again, you might get lucky this time around, but keep the language barriers as well as the fact that you're just passing through in the back of your mind and adjust your game as required.
I'm actually looking to take an exchange semester in italy. I wanted to go to latinamerica but my programme doesn't have that option so i'm interested in italy instead. Fluent in spanish. Are they more open to sex in student towns? I don't mind putting some extra effort to get these girls...

Quote: (08-10-2016 06:29 PM)Guayacan Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2016 05:04 PM)bumborass Wrote:  

I'm actually looking to take an exchange semester in italy. I wanted to go to latinamerica but my programme doesn't have that option so i'm interested in italy instead. Fluent in spanish. Are they more open to sex in student towns? I don't mind putting some extra effort to get these girls...

If you're fluent in Spanish, Italian shouldn't be difficult to learn. It'll definitely take effort though but you're down so go for it.

I'm not too sure about the university towns, I've only really explored Naples and Catania all the other towns/cities I've been to I've only spent a few days in.. in both cities though, they have a few universities and you might get lucky there.

There are really good reasons there is little on Italy here. I'm telling you this as an Italophile.

You have a very tiny trend of people marrying foreigners from the Phils, EE, S. America etc but be aware of one of their oldest, most strongly ingrained and widely dispersed sayings..."mogli e buoi dei paesi tuoi". Literally, "wives and oxen from your own towns/cities". Effectively, "marry or stick to those in your own circle"--on a town, province, or at most the country level (for girls in the South marrying an Italian from the more prosperous north is usually the biggest leap they'll take...and I know 4s and 5s who've done so with little problem).

Let's not forget that marrying and having random sex are 2 very different things. Many Italian women are very active sexually. Lots of them even have sex at the bathrooms of schools and universities. Having Italian ancestry myself never felt any problem getting Italian girls.

One of the guys in this thread even had lots of success in Italy.

As for marriage the nr of mixed marriages has increased a lot. Many Italians marry in general eastern Europeans such as poles, albanians and russians plus Scandinavians. Romanains are disliked a lot and are confused for gypsies and prostitutes.

I like Spain as a country and I even bothered learned the language but girls from that country are a complete disapointment. If girls were all I cared about I'd rather be in a mid sized midwestern town than Spain. For some reason I just dislike their looks (southern version of average English chicks). I'm not qualified to judge Italy. From what I've heard from my Italian friends they seem to have poor attitudes and are difficult to game although I've came across a few cuties from there.

Quote: (08-11-2016 09:06 PM)National Crusader Wrote:  

I like Spain as a country and I even bothered learned the language but girls from that country are a complete disapointment. If girls were all I cared about I'd rather be in a mid sized midwestern town than Spain. For some reason I just dislike their looks (southern version of average English chicks). I'm not qualified to judge Italy. From what I've heard from my Italian friends they seem to have poor attitudes and are difficult to game although I've came across a few cuties from there.

Never found Spanish girls cute or beautiful. More than half of Spanish girls i have met seemed ugly or under average.

Italians girls are better and have better attitudes.

I have met girls of many nationalities and races in London, but the gold medal for being the most fucked up bitches goes to Italian women. I give them a silver medal, too.

I met some Catalan girls in London and had ONS with three, so my impression is that you can bang them easily, especially after parties, as they take drugs and drink a lot.

Quote: (01-01-2012 05:24 AM)1bliss Wrote:  

I'm very curious to know how Milan is now. I have been once but it wasn't for a good period of time, so to me it feels like I never really went there. But it is one of the cities I constantly think about going to, simply because my image of Milano is culture, Lake Como, fashion, good clubs and women in stilettos, sexy dresses and gorgeous stunning italian model faces and bodies.

Anyone got more info on Milan? Already went through every Milan thread on the forum but there isn't much really.

Will bump this question because I too have interest in Milan for the same reasons.

I've met some Italian gals in Brazil and US. They've give me heavy IOIs..then when I approach them..they act like they don't know me...only for them to give me heavy IOIs again when ignoring them..and then somehow..a conversation reinvigorates.

I'd give Spanish women higher rankings in the past, but it seems as if the chicks overall have gotten more masculine and sloppier with their appearances since 2010 when I was heavily exposed to them.

Despite Italian chicks being a pain in the ass, the ones I run into still seem to embrace their femininity unlike their Spanish counterparts....

Which one is harder, italian or argentinian? I find argentinian girls very friendly and approachable but jthey never want to leave their group of friends

^^^^^

There is a reason why Italians guys are literally everywhere (especially in EE and Brasil) the pussy is. It's because their fellow countrywomen are very demanding (which, IMO, is not a bad thing - we don't look for easiness, don't we?) and quite conservative.

Having half Corsican/half Italian roots, and having been many many time in Italy, I can testify.

Quote: (08-15-2016 04:46 AM)Vronski Wrote:  

^^^^^

There is a reason why Italians guys are literally everywhere (especially in EE and Brasil) the pussy is. It's because their fellow countrywomen are very demanding (which, IMO, is not a bad thing - we don't look for easiness, don't we?) and quite conservative.

Having half Corsican/half Italian roots, and having been many many time in Italy, I can testify.

Yeah but although the consensus is that italian girls are hard, i've heard of plenty of guys killing it with Italian girls. I haven't heard of a single guy killing it with argentinian girls (unless they have a real solid social circle).

Quote: (08-15-2016 07:13 AM)Guayacan Wrote:  

i've heard of plenty of guys killing it with Italian girls

Never heard about guys "killing it" in Italy, but many the guys I know don't have the looks and the skills. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

^ Wait why was Vronski banned? Found these recent contributions quite useful...

Quote: (08-15-2016 04:46 AM)Vronski Wrote:  

^^^^^

I am half Italian myself having roots from Calabria and Tuscany.

Many Italian guys go abroad to game, especially in Eastern Europe because they have earned a rep as players, good looking, romantic, having money, and also the image of italy as a romantic place gives them a hand . However this rep is not well deserved and often exagerated.

Just yesterday 2 albanian friends of mine had sex with 2 italian girls ( or women) at a hotel in Tirana and these girls were actually related, one was the aunt and the other was the her niece!

It was the 2nd day they had come and they were actually a bigger group.

They could have banged them the first day, but they didn't.

The same things happens with the Italian girls in Germany or especially England.

It is true that they are harder to crack than eastern european girls.

Italian girls abroad are as slutty if not sluttier as their western european counterparts.

Also, killing it "with Italians" does not necessarily mean killing it while in Italy. If it were the latter however, I would love to see a demonstration.

Now back to the main reason this thread was bumped; Milan can be hit or miss - I would avoid it during summer months as all locals are away. Things start picking up again in September. My 2c: unless you feel a primal urge to game Italian women in their home country, look elsewhere. There are many places with hotter, sluttier girls that are cheaper as well in Europe it's not even funny: Prague, Budapest, Ljubljana, Belgrade, Krakow - this is where you want to be.