rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst or best cockblock stories

Sometimes the forces that be just don't want us to get that bang. What are the best stories you have of cockblocking, it could be do to you screwing yourself over, a random chance event, another guy another girl. Anything. I got mega cockblocked recently and even though it is a serious offense reading other peoples' stories about it (like the ones on Roosh's blog and him annihilating the cockblocks) make me feel better and more prepared to handle the cockblocks the next time they come a blockin.

Best story I have is: I was at a club, my girl was in the bathroom so I was standing on the upper level/balcony part. I look over to my left, a cute blonde in a tight red dress smiles, her friend is looking elsewhere. Turning my head slowly I say "you two look like you're having the most fun out of anyone here' Blondie lights up, we start talking, shes brittish I ask about the club scene there. I still haven't moved from my spot. Her friend realizes that me and blondie are talking she grabs blondies hand and just runs away with her. 10 minutes later my girl and her friend are taking pictures, i see blondie + her friend looking at me I smile, grab my friends and pull them in, get them to kiss me on the cheeks and take a picture. I look back at blondie, she looks away and unto cockblock glares and storms off. I doubt the girl cockblocked anyone else that night. Indirect retaliation a success.

The worst instance of cockblocking I have ever experienced was as follows. This girl I met from the internet phones me up on my way home, shes drunk and tells me to come to her friends house, its about 15 mins by transit. I grab some beer and am on my way. (First time seeing her). We start drinking shes getting touchy immediately... game on. She asks her friend if she can stay on her couch, her friend knows whats up and says no. She offers to let me stay at her place even though the busses are still running. I debate bringing her to my place, but that would've been a bad idea. We get on the skytrain to her place, get off wait for about 30 minutes for the next bus, im freezing my balls off I HAVE to get inside soon. We stop in a park on our way to her place, she tells me she wants to fuck me, I chub out and say we should do it on the grass, she says her house is a block away. Just then her fat friend phones saying she needs a place where her mom can pick her up because her mom doesnt know shes at a party. Alright I'm a bit weirded out, "how old are you I ask" she giggles and tells me she just turned 17, her friend is 16. By this point the last bus from her place has stopped and the skytrain, a 30 minute walk stops in 15 minutes, im fucked i have to stay at her place, i cant walk around all night because its cold as fuck and a cab would be 50 bucks. We pick her dumbass friend up, dumnbasses mom picks her up. Finally were at my girls place she tells me to wait outside because her grandpa is usually up waiting for her because she stays out late (slut red flag). anyways i lean against the garage. Ten minutes pass, "fuck Its like 0 degres out and im wearing a windbreaker I'm going to peek around the corner" so i look around the corner dont see anyone. I text her and ask what the deal is. Just as I send the text a 70 year old man about 6 inches taller than me (im 6'2) pops around the corner. My pants fill up a little bit. Not knowing what to do or say I just look at him stupidly. "what are you doing here i thought i saw someone out here, what do you want?" I stand there stupified. The girl comes out and says I'm her friend. He cocks his head giving me a once over. They go inside. I start panicking, do I run for it, stuck in cold ass china town for 5 hours until I can catch another bus? Will she be able to work her womanly charm on her own grandfather and let me stay there, will he come out with a shotgun and blow my balls off? Minutes pass, they come back out, hes tossing car keys. I am the most confused I have ever been. He ended up driving me home (about an hour drive) with her in the car, second most awkward car ride of my life. I got cockblocked by a 70 year old man who just got back from disneyland with his 17 year old grandaughter.

I have a bad story, well it's not horrible but it was a learning experience. A female friend who I've known for years introduced me to a super hot fellow Sri Lankan girl at a party (they're a rare breed) anyway I got the girl isolated and was escalating when my female friend who up until then had helped me came up and dragged her away. When the girl came back she wasn't interested. That was when I found another girl I'd successfully gamed a few weeks before, sat her down with me in front of my first target and escalated her in front of the first one, to give her a glimpse of what she missed out on. I felt like a boss.

God damn cops cockblocked me the other night when they randomly stopping cars and testing alcohol levels. She was barely over the limit and they took her car away. We were going to my house but this threw the vibe off and she just felt like going home.

No big deal though, she gets her car back in a couple days and its only a small fine. She wants to see me again so I should be able to close next time.

Here's what I call, The reverse cockblock.

Say I've already picked up a girl. She's made out with me, talked with me all night, etc. She's saying goodbye to her friend and is going off to another bar or my apartment.

Then her friend says,

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'll get home safely. I know you're a grown woman and can make whatever decisions you want, and besides, he's really cute, I'm sure you'll fun."

This cockblock is almost impossible to recover from, because it uses reverse psychology to make her friend feel like a slut. By encouraging her to go with me, she reminds her friend of how she's ditching her for some random guy she met out at night. The insidious nature of this cockblock is not that it will keep a woman from leaving with you, but that, even if you get her back to your room, her legs will stay shut due to this conversation.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Last night I went to a primarily lesbian New Year's party. My buddy works with a couple of the girls, so he invited me to the shindig.

There weren't many openings for approaches, judging most girls were groping each other, but I did manage to isolate a 6 at the TV. We chatted for 5-10 minutes. I went with indirect and cool game, grabbing smiles and body language instantly.

Just as I moved in to caress her dress and drop a decent line, a girl came from the opposite direction, rested her hand on the back of my target, and pulled her to the other side of the room. Light petting ensued afterward.

My first lesbian cockblock.

went to a friends house for pre-drinks before we went out, met some girl that some other guy (her male friend that she diodnt find attractive, her words) and started putting my bid in, i was escalating and what not , then we're all about to head out, then it turns out the girls' male friend that invited her told her not to bring any I.D with her, so he could have her to himself.

Shes an idiot for listening to him in the first place.He got too drunk and kept lunging at her , his friends had to hold him back and drag him away, was pathetic.

Riker, that is really bad luck!

Samseau, that reverse cockblock is devious as all hell. The only way I could see around it, is if the girl was really drunk and just didn't care what anyone else thought.

As for me:

Worst - Years ago I was at a house party, being thrown by a fairly good friend. I had this cute, Asian girl with me and we had been making out all night. Now, the thing of it was, this girl hadn't had sex in almost 2 years! I was elated at the opportunity to tear this practically virginal pussy to pieces. The night got later and later, almost everyone was pretty wasted, and it was normal for this crowd to just crash at my friend's house for the night. So, I isolated the girl by taking her into a downstairs bedroom. I was just starting the foreplay, and had her all revved up; in fact to this day my friend insists I banged her because she was moaning so loud before I had even got my dick in her. Needless to say, there wasn't going to be any resistance from her at this point. Just as I was about to get her naked, the door suddenly flings open and her friend is there saying it was time to go! I couldn't believe it, the room was dark, but this stupid cunt could clearly see what was going on! Hell, Stevie Wonder could have seen the writing on the wall! Well, this bitch was also my ride home, so I really had no say in the matter. To this day, there's a part of me that is pissed at this girl (now married to my once bestfriend) and I have no idea why she wanted to leave that party at 4am and blatantly cock-block me, when she was the one that introduced me to the Asian chick in the first place. I never did bang that girl, although she supposedly claims I did, and my friends that were there that night also believe it to be so, despite me repeatedly saying I did not.

Best - Oddly enough, this one also involves an Asian girl, but it is one of my favorite stories. In fact, I've probably told it before on this site if you dig through my old posts. I digress. This also went down at a house party, where I knew most of the people there. I was fairly sober earlier on, and this wasted, hot Asian chick was just throwing herself at me. I was a bit confused, as this was a long time ago and my game had more holes in it than a slice of Swiss cheese. I decided the best strategy at the time would be to get drunk myself, that way I wouldn't feel like I was taking advantage of her. So, I started doing shots to catch up, and soon after I was making out with her. This party was at an apartment, so there wasn't really any place to isolate inside, thus I concocted the brilliant scheme to bang her in my van! I lured her outside with a playful exchange asking her if she wanted to see my giant monkey. Needless to say she was a bit creeped out, but when I opened my van and had this guy in there:

[Image: jumboinflatemonkey.jpg]
She started cracking up, and there was little resistance... from her. Now there was another girl at the party, whom I'd made out with several times a month or so prior to this all going down. There wasn't really any awkwardness, IMO at least, and I had decided not to pursue her essentially because she wanted to take too much damn time to get to fucking. Well, she decided to come out to spy on my Asian and I in my van. When she left, I decided to move the van across the parking lot (as I was way too drunk to drive back to my apartment), and hope that was enough to get some privacy. Sadly, it was not. The other girl came back again and this time had another friend, they knocked on my van door until I let them in and they took away my Asian. The good thing was, the jealous, cock-blocking girl left too. Not one to give up so easily, I went back to the party and began talking to another girl. She was definitely attractive, but had been quiet most of the night, or perhaps I was too focused on the Asian. We started playing a drinking game, and the next thing you know, everyone else had either left or gone to bed. I started making a move, and before long I had her naked and banged her on my friend's kitchen floor, then again at my apartment, and once more in the morning for good measure. My penis simply was not going to be denied that night.

Last spring, had the ultimate cockblock happen to me.

Opened these two girls who were sitting at a corner table, about 1 am or so. Shit goes smoothly, and my target, a blondie, and I, hit it off real good. Everything stays nice and friendly with her buddy, too, who actually leaves around 1:30 or so to go find a dude for herself.

Me and blondie head out to go back to my place around last call, and we are about twenty feet outside down the sidewalk when her friend comes running out, grabs her and literally pulls her away- "You're not going home with him tonight you're coming back with me". She marches her away in the other direction towards where I'm assuming they were parked.

It was the first time that had ever happened to me, so I just stood there like what the fuck?

Closed blondie a few days later, though, since I had gotten her number. But still, I can't believe it to this day.

A few days ago, I approached a pair of girls outside of a bar. One of them was hotter, but I tried to engage both. I was getting IOIs from hot one, and I started to focus on her more. She was smoking, and I pulled out a cigarette and asked her for a light. She didn't have one so she put her cigarette up to mine, I took her by the cigarette-hand and guided the cigarettes together.

"Inappropriate touching" said the other girl.

I looked at her and said "Call a cop."

She paused, and then went back into the bar by herself.

How do you handle if someone you know cock blocks you?

I approach first and they show up from nowhere to talk to my target or their friends.
If they are better than me, I can't be jealous. But the thing is they don't know shit

I don't mind hanging out with guys so that it looks like I am having fun with dudes at the bar.

Do you tell them straight up 'hey don't talk to my target' ?

Once upon a time there was this girl who I knew liked me, but we never talked too much. One day she texts me out of the blue and wants to know if we can hang out later in the evening. Anyway we text for a bit and she's not too subtle about what she wants to do. She had to work before hand and we agree to meet up at a club about 45 minutes away (The was while I was in high school, and our town had zero nightlife). Before I get any further I should mention that she wasn't intelligent at all, like somehow twice as dumb as the average girl. Anyway, I get there and I'm waiting, and I text her and she texts me. And I'm waiting. It turned out she got lost and ended up like two hours a way (I know this wasn't bullshit either, because she was terrible at anything requiring any brain power). Long story short, she drove around all night lost and I got cockblocked because she couldn't read a map.

Quote: (02-21-2012 10:13 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

How do you handle if someone you know cock blocks you?

I approach first and they show up from nowhere to talk to my target or their friends.
If they are better than me, I can't be jealous. But the thing is they don't know shit

I don't mind hanging out with guys so that it looks like I am having fun with dudes at the bar.

Do you tell them straight up 'hey don't talk to my target' ?

Bounce, lead her to another place (not necessarily venue change). And give them "the face", they'll know what it means.

When you go back to them, tell them whats up. And make it so it does not repeat ever again, and that the will and should expect the same from you.

I didn't want to start a new thread, but here is the worst, weirdest, most unfortunate, unintentional cockblock I have ever experienced.

I got invited to a fancy party at a rich dudes house. By invited I mean I knew a guy who was working security who would let me in. It was a really fancy party, everyone was dressed to the teeth, and there was waiters, live music, etc. Anyways, I show up in my best suit and instantly notice most of the guests a lot older than me (late 40s to 60s). There was however one girl, around my age (she was 24 I was 19) who was easily a 8. Her and I kept making eye contact. So I'm standing at a table, no chairs standing room only, and she's with a group of older people and I motion for her to come over. She obliges, and we start talking. There was nothing particularly special about this conversation, it was fairly standard, so I won't bore you with details.

We've been flirting/getting touchy for about 5 minutes now. I decide to go in for the kiss. She felt the same way. Right as our lips are about to touch we hear several people screaming and yelling for help. Both of us instantly stop, and look towards where the screams were coming from. One of the older guys had suffered a heart attack. The guy ended up being ok, but needlees to say the party was pretty much over at that point. My buddy (the one who got me in to the party) and I ended up helping the guy, and while I was doing that the house owner started ushering all the other guests out. The owner told my buddy to make sure everyone got out safely, and I was left alone with the heart attack guy. As much as I wanted to go after the girl, I couldn't just leave the guy alone.

By the time the paramedics arrived she was long gone. I asked my buddy if he knew who she was, but he didn't.

Anyways, that's my story. I do have another story of epic cockblocking, but it's long and I don't have time time right now.

On September 10th, 2001, I made out with this firm young thing around a campfire. We made plans for her to come over the next night...

A few months ago, I was at my college's bar with a couple of fraternity brothers. Approach a shitfaced cute chick and say hi. Before she can say hi, her fat ugly cunt of a 'friend' pushes me back and says no.

I'm too shocked to reply. One of my brothers comes to my aid and yells at her for being a fat cockblocking cunt. She ends up crying in a corner and I end up getting a sloppy makeout with the cute drunk chick.

Quote: (09-03-2013 12:52 PM)lurker Wrote:  

On September 10th, 2001, I made out with this firm young thing around a campfire. We made plans for her to come over the next night...

Cockblocked by Al-Queda, that's a bitch.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

This thread is a good opportunity to bring up a constantly recurring college cockblock that ive seen about 3-4 times so far in my academic carreer. A type if you will.

Im talking about the wistful miserable older lady living vicariously.

Every junior/community college has one of these. Its a middle to older aged lizard who honestly has no business being in the class really. You don't see it so much at state colleges and universities, only community colleges because classes are cheap.

They are generally bored old houswifes who want to feel worthwhile. These miserable cunts are usually too old and unattractive to win any guys on their own. So what they do is quickly befriend the attractive target(s) in the class and become an instant mother hen. Any approach you make or neg you deliver to hot targets is undoubtedly picked apart and savagely critiqued in the sewing circle.

One incident was during drawing class. This shy, quiet, traditional mexican cutie (my ideal type) always caught my eye and gave me obvious IOI's. It was a promising prospect and we started flirting/bantering sporadically. Older lady notices our chemistry and starts being her BFF. I try to isolate and get coffee, cant because she doesn't want to leave older cunt. A few days later I try to carpool to museum school trip with her in the backseat, older cunt weasels her way into our carpool and straight to the backseat. Older cunt follows my target around all day through the museum and provides no isolation opportunites. She also told my target about my LTR (she overheard me tell someone about her).

Second incident was in design class. I had two pretty decent chicks vying for me (I was the only cool, not wierd person in the class). One girl I got a number close and swimming date set up, the other I was working on when the resident old cunt said from two tables over "Dont you have a girlfriend??". Damn bitch stfu and enjoy your menopause. Your time has passed, exit the arena.

On a side note, I really need to stop mentioning I have a gf in my classes. Its done me in a few times.

Quote: (09-04-2013 12:39 AM)AfgScarface Wrote:  

This thread is a good opportunity to bring up a constantly recurring college cockblock that ive seen about 3-4 times so far in my academic carreer. A type if you will.

Im talking about the wistful miserable older lady living vicariously.

Every junior/community college has one of these. Its a middle to older aged lizard who honestly has no business being in the class really. You don't see it so much at state colleges and universities, only community colleges because classes are cheap.

They are generally bored old houswifes who want to feel worthwhile. These miserable cunts are usually too old and unattractive to win any guys on their own. So what they do is quickly befriend the attractive target(s) in the class and become an instant mother hen. Any approach you make or neg you deliver to hot targets is undoubtedly picked apart and savagely critiqued in the sewing circle.

One incident was during drawing class. This shy, quiet, traditional mexican cutie (my ideal type) always caught my eye and gave me obvious IOI's. It was a promising prospect and we started flirting/bantering sporadically. Older lady notices our chemistry and starts being her BFF. I try to isolate and get coffee, cant because she doesn't want to leave older cunt. A few days later I try to carpool to museum school trip with her in the backseat, older cunt weasels her way into our carpool and straight to the backseat. Older cunt follows my target around all day through the museum and provides no isolation opportunites. She also told my target about my LTR (she overheard me tell someone about her).

Second incident was in design class. I had two pretty decent chicks vying for me (I was the only cool, not wierd person in the class). One girl I got a number close and swimming date set up, the other I was working on when the resident old cunt said from two tables over "Dont you have a girlfriend??". Damn bitch stfu and enjoy your menopause. Your time has passed, exit the arena.

On a side note, I really need to stop mentioning I have a gf in my classes. Its done me in a few times.

Oh my God! What is it about old broads?! This just happened to me in the supermarket. I was shopping late at night and this hot-as-hell black girl in front of me started to chat me up in the checkout line.

Then this tired old goat behind me inserts herself in the effing convo!! I tried everything I could to get her to shut up but couldn't. Between her and the cashier I couldn't get a word in, much less a number. Worse still, the black girl lingered around a bit after her items were rung up, as if she was waiting for me. Now get this: the old bat started asking the cashier questions while he was ringing me up, thereby slowing him down and holding me up in line and giving the hottie time to walk away, so I lost out. I'm still pissed.

Its terrible.

These women were young at one point so they know exactly what you're doing talking to these girls.

Its like they know that cockblocking you is the closest they could get to actual action involving young people.

Quote: (09-04-2013 12:02 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

That's the rarest of all cock blocks...on a Moby Dick level.

"I got cockblocked by her friend"

"I got cockblocked by Osama"

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

This weekend at a nightclub I saw a hot girl and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and we immediately start vibing. I could tell she was down based on the eye contact. Right as we begin talking, her fat friend literally clotheslines her and pulls her away.

I was fucking a chick in the toilets at a club, when she got up and started puking everywhere. I sighed and left...

My favourite one was when I was vibing real well with some chick and a fatty literally stole her slice of pizza out from her hands and ran off with it. Didn't even care, too hilarious.

Cockblocked myself really good once being so drunk that I was trying to speak German to these chicks and getting pissed off 'cause they couldn't understand anything at all (don't think it would have been different in English at that point). All 15+ of their friends bailed shortly thereafter. Still ended up hooking up with a slutty Norwegian chick later though

Quote: (09-04-2013 01:30 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Yes. Believe me, I toasted his death with an ample drink and a wide grin.

I also once got indirectly cockblocked by the Columbine shootings. But that's a longer story.

Quote: (01-01-2012 07:35 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Here's what I call, The reverse cockblock.

Say I've already picked up a girl. She's made out with me, talked with me all night, etc. She's saying goodbye to her friend and is going off to another bar or my apartment.

Then her friend says,

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'll get home safely. I know you're a grown woman and can make whatever decisions you want, and besides, he's really cute, I'm sure you'll fun."

This cockblock is almost impossible to recover from, because it uses reverse psychology to make her friend feel like a slut. By encouraging her to go with me, she reminds her friend of how she's ditching her for some random guy she met out at night. The insidious nature of this cockblock is not that it will keep a woman from leaving with you, but that, even if you get her back to your room, her legs will stay shut due to this conversation.
My response to that would be "Thanks, mom" and then swiftly place my hand on my chick's lower back and lead her the hell out of there asap. Try to recover by making the cockblock look like a loser and then get out as fast as possible before her comments can sink in.

Quote: (09-05-2013 10:36 AM)lurker Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2013 01:30 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Yes. Believe me, I toasted his death with an ample drink and a wide grin.

I also once got indirectly cockblocked by the Columbine shootings. But that's a longer story.

Columbine?! What? You have quite some luck buddy.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.