rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Signs a woman is in charge of a relationship

He Himself, showed me the disgrace of punk fucks during this holiday, for it is instinct, riddle it.

Allow me to rant, for I give not a fuck what this world thinks, and the profanity I include , is part of pleasure. Can you believe, never in the history of "niggadom" have I seen so much submissive behavior this season.

I went shopping with my niece and nephew, and I can report, these fuckers(males), are being taught at a young age ,to behave accordingly. Now, what do I mean by, accordingly? Dare not despair, I shall reveal this fucking thing to you, since it is a simple thing , and you don't need divine intervention, to explain, the unexplained, unless, you're a punk-ass yourself.

The bitch, my niece, I had to put her in check every 20 minutes. If it were not for the laws prohibiting custodial abuse, many teeth would be missing. Call your congressman, I don't give a shit, it is young vs. old,and I am not yet retired from blazing ass, with a strap. There is no static in my brain, I think clearly. I treat them well in the hopes that they will clean my ass when I'm old, if I don't breed a retarded bitch and have my own kids clean me up.

I see a motherfucker walking in Macy's, three feet behind a bitch , who, was barking ,as if she was a shepherd trained in the" Third Reich". Three feet behind her he walked, like a dog begging for a scooby snack. Selah. Then she turns around , with no regard for my displeasure, she has him skipping like a fucking trained monkey when she opens her mouth with an order. Yes, he turned into a monkey, skipping for treats, based on the cadence of a whore. Skip, you monkey bitch. What a disaster, but the times is that what you see, not what you hope for.

Back to the Niece..... I tell her , "go get your things you want ,and no fucking pushed up lip, I don't have time". She returns with the pushed up lip,and her purchase, yet, it as if she smells shit. "Sweety, (I'm low on patience), did you get what you want"? Am I creating a monster? Of course I am ! If I let her think that she runs shit, you will meet her some day, and write a report right here in this fucking forum. Her: "My boyfriend"....... I cut her off very fucking quick... , "buy the shit, I gotta get out". With a pushed up mouth, she buys it, and glares at me, but I glare back at her as to convey to her that she could fetch a fucking taxi if she's not happy.

The nephew sits with me as she prances around . We check out the couples. He has no idea, but what he is seeing is what he accepts.

1. Men walking a few feet behind whores, mumbling shit, only the Greeks could understand.
2. Men begging for advice as to what to purchase.
3. Men holding purses, shopping bags, while the bitch is on the cell, or negotiating another purchase.
4. Men who refer to her as "the person who will make the decision as to a purchase".
5. Men, getting ordered around to fetch things,(drinks, receipts).
6. Men walking with their heads down , staring at carpet, hardwood as they walk (walking fucking dead).
7. Men who stick out their chest like eagles hunting salmon when you walk by them, but, upon closer observation , when she talks, the bastard is like a pigeon grasping for air in the park.

What signs have you seen that tells you that a whore is in charge in a relationship?

Quote: (12-27-2011 12:56 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

The nephew sits with me as she prances around . We check out the couples. He has no idea, but what he is seeing is what he accepts.

1. Men walking a few feet behind whores, mumbling shit, only the Greeks could understand.
3. Men holding purses, shopping bags, while the bitch is on the cell, or negotiating another purchase.
4. Men who refer to her as "the person who will make the decision as to a purchase".
6. Men walking with their heads down , staring at carpet, hardwood as they walk (walking fucking dead).
7. Men who stick out their chest like eagles hunting salmon when you walk by them, but, upon closer observation , when she talks, the bastard is like a pigeon grasping for air in the park.

What signs have you seen that tells you that a whore is in charge in a relationship?

I hear you - it's fucking ridiculous. I always knew my brothers, friends, and pretty much everyone else I knew acted like a bitch everytime they had one, but on this trip back it seems like it's worse than ever. I can't even find enough words to bitch about it anymore, and like you said everyone else seems to just accept it as normal, so I wouldn't even know who to complain to.

I could probably count the number of men I know who have the control in their relationship on one hand. It's sickening.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I think it can partially be traced back to Whale-ism. When there are so many unfuckable chicks, it's like the in-style xmas toy, price of acceptable skyrockets.

I don't want to give any respect for fanatics, but fatgirl jihad is an sign ...

I'll add to the list, given my current situation with my best friends (of 10+ years) who recently acquired (a few months ago to a year) girlfriends :

1. When your friend (who lives far from you and hasn't seen you in a while) decides to stay with another guy (who lives in the same area as you) he barely knows because he has a better sleeping accommodation for him and his girlfriend.

2. When your friend barely remembers your birthday (mine happens to be the day before the girl's) and doesn't gift you. Instead throws his girl a party and is the one being gifted.

3. When your friend drops contact with you for over a year.

I'm fucking angry at my "friends" right now and they don't know. I'm just staying away from them for now till they come crawling back to me if it ever happens that they lose their whores--then we'll have a serious talk, that's my plan.

All of those things listed above are general disrespect for the man. I put the blame on the beta male for not taking charge himself. If you let a woman walk all over you, she will. Put women in their place and they will never disrespect you... this is what living the alpha lifestyle is all about. My bitches would never disrespect me in public like that. Not a chance.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I'm sorry guys but the reality is that's how 99% of guys are. guy meets girlfriend and he forgets everyone and the bitch becomes everything in his life.

The problem, the biggest problem is not that the guy meets girl and they are having a good time and he spends some attention on her. The problem is when he forgets his friends, his passion and motivation for life and the bitch is everything for him 24/7.
The guy even forgets about his passion about things he wants from life - say, travel, money, reputation. He succumbs to a 9-5 cubicle job to have a fixed timing and money after which he could come back crawling into her lap.

When he has to ask her permission to go out with the boys.

This pretty much is what ends up happening. I bet she's really hot

Pathetic

Quote: (12-27-2011 07:42 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

All of those things listed above are general disrespect for the man. I put the blame on the beta male for not taking charge himself. If you let a woman walk all over you, she will. Put women in their place and they will never disrespect you... this is what living the alpha lifestyle is all about. My bitches would never disrespect me in public like that. Not a chance.

It is true what you mention, G. It is as if it is expected of every male to take the abuse because she abuses the poor prick she's with. I have a few friends that have gotten married, and I have to speak to each of them in strange codes when I talk to them on the phone. One guy I know, 90% of our conversation is about "the thing , that thing, or some other combination of x+thing". I get so confused with the codes, I just ask them to email me instead. I could hear the bitches in the background , rattling shit, doors slamming unexplainably, asking him questions, interrupting important conversations,(and have nothing to say ) and, some of them have the nerve to ask what the conversation was all about. What's even worse is when you confront the guy about this behavior, he is in total denial.

Quote: (12-27-2011 11:19 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

It is true what you mention, G. It is as if it is expected of every male to take the abuse because she abuses the poor prick she's with. I have a few friends that have gotten married, and I have to speak to each of them in strange codes when I talk to them on the phone. One guy I know, 90% of our conversation is about "the thing , that thing, or some other combination of x+thing". I get so confused with the codes, I just ask them to email me instead. I could hear the bitches in the background , rattling shit, doors slamming unexplainably, asking him questions, interrupting important conversations,(and have nothing to say ) and, some of them have the nerve to ask what the conversation was all about. What's even worse is when you confront the guy about this behavior, he is in total denial.
My best childhood friends O L E (CT term) won't let him have contact with me but it's ok if he sneaks me a text from work as long as he erases it. I posted here but will say it again...When I asked him how he was doing with money his response was.."I fucking broke but my wife is doing great" He pays all the bills and she uses her money for mini-trips etc.

Quote: (12-27-2011 12:56 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

It took every bit of strength to stomach reading the 7 points you mentioned Crook. It's sickening to see men behaving this way.

* Men who give women the keys to their bachelor pad/whip.

Mixx

* Men who give women the keys to their bachelor pad/whip.
OH YEA! Next you will be driving her beater while she pimps your ride. Dude next door at work gave his ho is mint Expedition and he rides out in her beat up 92 Jetta that's stuck in second gear now for months. I just look at him in shame everyday when he leaves to go make her lunch.

At the shop here it's funny to see how women navigate around auto repairs. They're not paying. They control how it goes down and will shop the fuck out of you but most the time it's some dudes cash that get spent here. This one bitch came in here and said to me Do you feel good about yourself when you clean out peoples bank accounts? I said yes...Do you have any idea how a business works? The funny thing is the check she wrote me had her dads name on it.

Quote: (12-27-2011 11:35 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2011 11:19 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

My best childhood friends O L E (CT term) won't let him have contact with me but it's ok if he sneaks me a text from work as long as he erases it. I posted here but will say it again...When I asked him how he was doing with money his response was.."I fucking broke but my wife is doing great" He pays all the bills and she uses her money for mini-trips etc.

El, you know what, that is exactly what will make him go over the edge. One day he will purchase a few flash grenades and some CS riot control gas, go to his favorite restaurant that he used to take the bitch to gorge herself, and fling the flash and gas in there.He waits a few feet away from the door, (in order to get a clear shot of the patrons coming out), and starts firing in rapid burst. Just spray up the whole fucking place for additional bonus points in the afterworld. He will then kill himself and leave a note saying, "I couldn't take it anymore, el."

Quote: (12-27-2011 11:54 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This one bitch came in here and said to me Do you feel good about yourself when you clean out peoples bank accounts? I said yes...Do you have any idea how a business works? The funny thing is the check she wrote me had her dads name on it.

Women are the cheapest sons of bitches in the world when it comes to spending:

1. Their own money
2. Money on something that has nothing to do with clothes, shoes or make-up, even if its not her own money.

Mixx

Quote: (12-27-2011 12:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2011 11:54 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This one bitch came in here and said to me Do you feel good about yourself when you clean out peoples bank accounts? I said yes...Do you have any idea how a business works? The funny thing is the check she wrote me had her dads name on it.

Women are the cheapest sons of bitches in the world when it comes to spending:

1. Their own money
2. Money on something that has nothing to do with clothes, shoes or make-up, even if its not her own money.

Mixx
So true. The other day this girl wanted to come over and I told her not to show up without a pizza. She was on my porch and knocked and I looked from my bar perch and said I see no pizza so go home bitch. She ended up leaving then texts me some shit about little ceasars. I said ya know what? You can just fuck off all together. A top notch pizza is 13 dollars and a little ceasars is 5 or so this bitch can plow through 30 dollars in drinks an hour which doesn't bother me but when she has to spend?

I was bitching about the PR girls on one of my threads. This one girl was showing me pics of the resort in Puerto Rico she was treating herself to for her birthday and in the next breath she wants me to make Sat night plans for ST.Pete beach which would involve someone reserving a room.
I told her that my work was busy and to pick a place and set it up and we'll hash it out later. This bitch would not use her card to reserve the room but would text me every ten minutes to see if I did it yet....I told her Just go ahead.....Get a water view room at resort X maybe 90 dollars or so and she acted like she didn't know how....Retard! You had no problem finding about the nicest resort in PR I've ever seen and getting that sorted out so?

This weekend I was in a museum and saw an Asian couple, guy put his hand on girls back, and she was like "Don't touch me." Clearly just power tripping, as they were not in any argument.

All of these men are truly living in the matrix, and we walk around and see it for the illusion that is is. The sad thing is that it is the men who have allowed themselves to be controlled and treated like chattel. It's just like buying a car...the greatest power is in your hands...the power to walk away.

Mechanico, Puerto Rican girls are actually retarded when it comes to stuff like that, the way the majority of PR women go about making vacation plans is by going to a travel agency and having the agent take care of every single lodging and travel detail for them.

Usually, they have a family member working in a travel agency, and they usually opt for package deals, especially cruises. Boricua women fucking LOVE going on cruises more than I like eating Colombian pussy!

It's funny, but asking them to customize a trip or a hotel by pieces like you did is like asking them to explain the big bang theory to you. [Image: lol.gif]

You told her to go take care of this on her own, with no help from anyone....yeah, you might as well have her come up wit the cure for cancer too.

Mixx

Quote: (12-27-2011 12:36 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mechanico, Puerto Rican girls are actually retarded when it comes to stuff like that, the way the majority of PR women go about making vacation plans is by going to a travel agency and having the agent take care of every single lodging and travel detail for them.

Usually, they have a family member working in a travel agency, and they usually opt for package deals, especially cruises. Boricua women fucking LOVE going on cruises more than I like eating Colombian pussy!

It's funny, but asking them to customize a trip or a hotel by pieces like you did is like asking them to explain the big bang theory to you. [Image: lol.gif]

You told her to go take care of this on her own, with no help from anyone....yeah, you might as well have her come up wit the cure for cancer too.

Mixx
Understood but this one works as an insurance underwriter and her office/computer skills are top notch.

Yea they do love their cruises for sure. Maybe that's why so many live in Orlando. Middle ground to any cruise ship port in the state. I saw a guy at the port of Tampa selling fold up portable dancefloors with PR flags on them.

Quote: (12-27-2011 12:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I saw a guy at the port of Tampa selling fold up portable dancefloors with PR flags on them.

Oh that's Hilarious!! [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (12-27-2011 01:00 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2011 12:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I saw a guy at the port of Tampa selling fold up portable dancefloors with PR flags on them.

Oh that's Hilarious!! [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx
I remember you mentioned that PR girls bust white guys balls big time which is true. Why?

I've been spending more time at the HardRock and these girls a dishing phone numbers at me like mad. As soon as I hear Boriqua I'm like AWW FUCK why can't you be Cuban.

Quote: (12-27-2011 01:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I remember you mentioned that PR girls bust white guys balls big time which is true. Why?

I have no way to prove what I am about to write, it's just my observations from the past 20 years when it comes to fucking boricua women.

There are 3 types of Boricua girls:

1. The ones who are fully educated with a 4-year degree from a state school in mainland or, went to a good school/University in San Juan, and holds a relatively "good" career as a paralegal, insurance manager or owns her own small business.

2. The ghetto girls of New York City, Chicago and other smaller cities on the East Coast. A lot of them have recently started migrating to smaller cities to get away from baby daddy issues back in New York/Chicago.

3. The Middle class Boricua girl who lives in cities like Orlando, Tampa, Atlanta and Dallas.

The ones who are going to bust your balls for being anglo-white are No. 2 and No. 3, and from what I have learned it's simply because they need to show you that your value as a gringo means dick to them.

They already acquired the elusive US passport at birth, and hence, do not really even need to speak English to reap all the benefits you get as a US Citizen. They feel more connected with Black-Americans, than they do with White-Americans as they feel they are too oppressed as a race. Yes, a lot of these girls feel that they must get back at "whitie" for using their island as a land to test military weapons, or why their brother, cousin in the Army was killed in the line of duty in a white mans Army, or simply because white people discriminate against them despite them having FULL US Citizenship at birth.

It's all bullshit you have to plow through because they are all fuck machines who love sex with insecurity issues.

I once taught a white guy a few basic salsa moves, and took him to a local Puerto Rican restaurant so he can learn the food culture of PR. I told him to mention that the very first chance he got to a Puerto Rican girl, and bitch shields will go down....it worked wonders for him.

Always mention that your ex was a Puerto Rican girl, it sends a pre-approved by my race trigger to their brain. Give that a try too.

Mixx

Here is the perfect example of the infantilization of the American beta male:

I was once seeing a girl who was a pretty nice girl, respectful and kind, but once when we were shopping we go to leave by walking through a department store, never stopping for more than a second and never buying anything, but somehow, when we get to my car, she has a nice belt, a silver necklace and a pair of gloves.

I do not need to tell you how pissed off I was; red-in-the-face, screaming, spitting, forehead-vein bulging angry, I absolutely ripped this girl apart until she was crying and begging me to forgive her. I didn't even look at her during the half-hour drive home.

Did she leave me? Did she give me lip back? Did she unwisely try to take a swing at me? No, later that day when we got home she was as meek and timid as a child who just got yelled at and that night we had some of the hottest sex I've ever had. My natural aloofness, game, looks of disappointment, size and short fuse means that any disrespect I catch from the Modern, North American Woman (vaginae entitlementa) is short lived, and if it persists, she never gets called back. Life is too short to deal with pain-in-the-ass broads.

In many ways, being with a woman is like owning a dog; they desire someone to lead the situation, and they will do anything that you let them get away with. They need to know that you know what you're doing, and they need to be constantly kept in line.

The Decline Of The West