rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deleting Numbers Fast For Self Discipline

I've still got approach avoidance here in Ukraine too, even considering I can barely speak the language. The big difference here is considering the sexual marketplace, I think there'll be a payback if I continue trying.

Day game and elderly chat, a la Roosh's Day game, would be good here with the most minimal staging ( being in the same cafe). I think most of the guys are so stolid, they don't seem like much fun to the women. Being broke is unavoidably to some degree emasculating. But my language skills suck, so I'm stuck with numbers from daygame, or caveman game at night which I will take a look at soon.

So I got on my feet a few days ago, starting doing approaches when my energy felt good, have gotten 2 numbers.

#1) I texted one chick , a 7, seeing if she wanted to walk around showing me what she thought would be good shooting locations, she seemed to think me being a moviemaker has DHV.

She texted back saying she'd like to but she worked that day. NO suggestion of alternative day means fail from my experience.

#2) With the second chick, also a 7, I actually violated the one rejection rule, and texted her-- I met her through social circle. She didn't respond to the text , and the phone number system here is more convoluted than the states so I had a faint hope she didn't get the message. So I called today, she's "tired from a party," is going to
Germany Monday and won't be back for a week. She also let on that she had gotten the text. This rude failure to respond as a norm is part of what I hated so much about Murka, so if I had really known I would have never called.

A common factor is both these Ukrainian girls have been to Germany, the first for 1.5 years. I think once they see the young hipster cock carousel that's available, the willingness to tolerate lower SMV (old) guys like me may plummet. I'm guessing she's got a guy in Germany, or is going to bust ass looking for one. It's immaterial as it's totally on her to contact me now.

This makes destinations where it's harder to get to Western Europe more appealing in my book. Chicks from Lugansk or Kherson have to spend a bit more I think to get there. Lviv.

But the main question here is, I think it's a good idea for me to delete these unenthusiastic numbers right away. I'm forgetting the first chick really fast because the number isn't there waiting to be called.

What I need to be doing is approaching more, not pining away over cold chicks. I've read about random comeback blasts, but I don't think I'm detached enough for that. Ideas welcome.

From dozens of numbers in the USA I've gotten, and turn-down without a suggested alternative never works out if I kept pursuing. So rather than let this poor possibility keeping taking up mindshares, I deleted her number so I have no way of contacting her, except to go to the store where I got her number.

I feel I'm already forgetting them faster, feeling like I have to open more chicks, although I've lost any small possibility with those cold fish.
Opinions welcome.

It's not a bad strategy to keep yourself motivated to meet new girls, but I also think there's a benefit in maintaining a rolodex of girls in your orbit. I send out monthly texts to a couple dozen girls that I know, just so I stay on their radar. You can never know what's going on in a girl's life - a breakup, a period, an especially slutty week, illness, etc. By sending out monthly sonar pings, I can often catch one or two girls interested in getting together who would have otherwise not contacted me. Maintaining these rolodex girls on a low simmer is also a good way to meet new girls. For example, just heard back from a girl after my monthly mass text and she invited me to a holiday party. Met some new girls there. Cold approaching has its allure but don't neglect the social circle.

Once a girl stops responding immediately to my texts, I know it's over. I've never been able to recover something after that. I definitely don't have as much experience as the pros here, but that's what my time in the field shows. You just know when it's over and by deleting her number you're committing to accepting that knowledge. It helps you move on and approach more. I can't imagine contacting a girl after 2 weeks of not talking and having her still remember my name, even after we've had sex. To them you're just another orbiter begging for attention. Unless you have some serious status they won't be motivated to contact you.

This reminds me of this one time I had this chick over getting ready to bang. We were talking on my bed when she starting receiving a bunch of texts that she chose to check up on. I distinctly remember her saying "Who IS this?" as she looked blankly at her phone. Probably some other dude she banged a few weeks back.

I'm glad I had that experience because now I'm committed to NOT being that guy. I give 2 weeks or 2 texts maximum (whichever comes first) then I delete, no matter what.

Got to be ruthless....DELETE!

If she wants you ,she'll call.

Don't leave temtation on your phone....Especially when you've sunk a few and need to talk with somebody!
Don't be a Sad case...you'll just hate yourself!

Instead of deleting I add a 'MassText' in front of their name in my address book. I suppose you know the rest..

Game is a necessary evil

Even though this makes sense in theory, I treat girls like sales prospects. Just because a lead isn't hot now, doesn't mean in can't get hot later.

My philosophy is pretty much Clown's word-for-word.

Quote: (12-24-2011 11:22 AM)Clown Wrote:  

It's not a bad strategy to keep yourself motivated to meet new girls, but I also think there's a benefit in maintaining a rolodex of girls in your orbit. I send out monthly texts to a couple dozen girls that I know, just so I stay on their radar. You can never know what's going on in a girl's life - a breakup, a period, an especially slutty week, illness, etc. By sending out monthly sonar pings, I can often catch one or two girls interested in getting together who would have otherwise not contacted me. Maintaining these rolodex girls on a low simmer is also a good way to meet new girls. For example, just heard back from a girl after my monthly mass text and she invited me to a holiday party. Met some new girls there. Cold approaching has its allure but don't neglect the social circle.

Even though the recovery figures on girls who displayed obvious signs of tepid or ambivalent interest are low, the do exist. I've resurrected some bitches--with minimal effort--long after you guys would have deleted her. No need to abandon the work you've already put in so quickly.

This is one of my practices for resurrecting old leads:

Quote: (12-24-2011 04:47 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Instead of deleting I add a 'MassText' in front of their name in my address book. I suppose you know the rest..

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I've always deleted them from my phone in a perhaps overzealous effort to minimize beta tendencies, but this sales/sonar strategy sounds appealing.

What do you guys text them: something personalized, or copy-pasted? And if they don't respond, do you just do it again the next month?

Quote: (12-24-2011 11:22 AM)Clown Wrote:  

Agreed.

I read the original post, and agreed with it, too.

Both approaches work.

A guy new to the game should either do something with the number or burn it.

Once you're experienced enough that you have a pipeline, then it makes sense to keep the numbers.

If it's a Saturday and the approaches aren't going so great, a mass text to 10-20 women usually leads to *something*.

Delete ruthlessly, but before you do send them a quick recovery text. Something simple and to the point, like "What are you up to tonight?"

If they reply, keep them in rotation, if not, delete.

adopting this philosophy has kept me on my toes about laying down pipelines and keeping them stocked. it is a great disciplinary tool and im sure even experienced players here are doing this constantly.

The only time I start deleting numbers is when I'm getting so many girls in phone that I'm getting confused about who is who.

Keep the numbers and occasionally send out a low investment text that doesn't require a response. Something simple, like a witty observation about your day. Send it out en masse.

The girls might not respond for a while, but if any do, resume gaming from the point of your last interaction.

Why throw away or delete a potential bang?

She might not respond to your first text/call but you never know what her situation was at that time. I usually wait a week and try her again. Give her a 2nd chance. You have nothing to lose, except some pussy that you assumed wasn't interested in you. Don't assume anything. Let her decide if she likes you or not. Don't decide for her.

If a girl doesn't respond to my first text/call, I wait a week and try again. Sometimes they respond, sometimes they don't.

I've had some success with this text...

"What happened to that good looking guy Gio that you met at the store last week?"

If she ignores me twice, I delete. But I have banged quite a few girls that ignored my first text/call. Maybe she was busy?, Maybe she was shit-testing you? Maybe she just wanted to see how serious you are?

I think the strategy of mass-texting girls sucks. I know that's strong language, so hear me out.

There are three types of girls in relation to a player:

1.) Girls you've banged.
2.) Girls you haven't met or banged.
3.) Girls you've met but haven't banged.

In group 1, what's the point of including her in your mass text? You've already had your fun with her. Even in the incredibly low chance that a girl you banged 5 months ago wants to meet up, guess what? You aren't going to be very attracted to her, and the sex will be worse than masturbation.

Group 2 are the fresh prospects. Why waste your time on anything else?

Of the girls in group 3, the question is not, "Why haven't I banged her yet," but instead, "Why do I have her number?" Why get the number of a girl you haven't banged yet? If you are collecting night numbers, you are seriously wasting your time. So the only reason you have numbers is from online or daygame.

From daygame/online game numbers, we have two more groups:

1.) Numbers of girls you haven't dated.
2.) Numbers of girls you have dated.

If a girl from group 1 flakes from you, she's not interested enough to respond, so how is a mass text ever going to get her attention? She won't even know who you are. If a girl receives a random text and ends up meeting with a guy, she must be really fucked up in the head. Congrats, you get a crazy girl lay. If these are the kind of girls you're going for, mass-texting is ideal.

If the girl from group 2 flakes on you, I guess you have girl who could fall into the "mass text" pile, but if a girl is getting monthly text messages from you and decides after 6 months to meet up with you, do you think she's very interested in you? Do you think your odds of getting a bang are above 10%? Monthly texting is already super-needy behavior, so her opinion of you will be extremely low. Why meet up with a girl who isn't that into you?

The ONLY girls I would consider texting are girls that are into me and I want to bang... I can't see any other reason to text anyone else.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Since I still consider myself a beginner I only give girls one chance to meet up with me via text before I delete their number. If she simply says "I can't because of (reason x)" I'll forget about her, unless she shows interest with her own suggestion. When you give a girl more opportunities you start overvaluing her and as a beginner its easy to convince myself that I can stop approaching for a while because I have "something to work with". If you're in a new environment you should start from scratch, spending your time on more approaches instead of chasing what you have until you figure out a system that works.