rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turn a prude into a freak.

What would you say are the best ways to turn a prude into a sex-freak? They seem quite resistant to training. Much patience required it seems. Any tips?

Inquiring minds want to know.
And can you turn off the "freak" when not needed?

Give them mind-blowing orgasms. If she hasn't let you in yet: Jagerbombs.

Dirty Talk Dirty Talk Dirty Talk. I have sort of done it with a couple of chicks, "sort-of" because they were a little reserved but am not sure if they were prudes really. It's well known that women love the fantasies and anticipation of sex. I started using double-entendres and sexual innuendos with them and judging by their response, I would amp it up. This would usually entail a hysterical laughter followed by an arm slap or "you're so crazy". But this little activity is like planting a sexual seed which would blossom soon. The next time you see them, it's like the double-meaning joke you were referring to, has become a part of their reality and you start capitalizing on that. Get my point?

Game is a necessary evil

get them to smoke weed with you then talk dirty during sex.

Booze.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Like Stalin conquering Eastern Europe, it's all about salami tactics.

You go one step at a time. All the while you keep encouraging her for being sexy and how great they're doing. A lot of girls who are 'prudes' are simply insecure and inexperienced, not used to going out of their comfort zone. So it's about easing them along that route step-by-step.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

NLP.

Try rubbing them while whispering in their ear what you want from them. Then as they get wet, tell them its because they are thinking about what you are saying, not from direct stimulation.

Dick her good.

Quote: (12-20-2011 08:41 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

What would you say are the best ways to turn a prude into a sex-freak? They seem quite resistant to training. Much patience required it seems. Any tips?

I use a lot of ass squeezing and slapping.

Just start off small with a little smack. If you've already fucked and it was lackluster, that will at least get a smile out of her. Call her on it right away. Something like "oh you like that" is easy enough. Keep it going.

She'll start to like it more and more, or at least tolerate it. Keep talking about it. It's a good starting point for more direct conversation about sex going the way you want it.

Aloha!

All the techniques mentioned work if she's masurbating already, but if she isn't having regular orgasms (maybe with her Beta) I don't think you can change her whole neuro setup. Open to other thoughts.

Really make them orgasm, turn them on constantly, light that fire. Women's sex drives have an inertia of sorts, the more your rev them up the more they want, the less they get the less they want. Some women worry about going 'too far'/nuts. They don't have a mens refractory period to slow them down, but a different style of sex drive that helps moderate things. Some women just don't have that temperament although.

Feed her a roofie-colada!

Jk, dirty talk and a bit of rough foreplay; slapping, hair pulling, etc usually gets them in the mood!

I wish more girls were down with dirty talk. I feel something about like 30% of the girls I hook up with don't like it or think it's cheezy.

I don't know why, but most girls seem to love the idea of you cumming inside them. So if you train them to ask you to cum deep inside them it kinda opens the flood gates to more experimentation.

I'm gonna call it procreation game.

21 y/o brit.

Quote: (12-31-2011 11:23 AM)dulst Wrote:  

I don't know why, but most girls seem to love the idea of you cumming inside them.

When you cum, your pubococcygeus muscle is having a muscle spasm. You are one giant throbbing, vibrating, pulsing love muscle pleasuring her at every point she has --inside, outside, and all places in between.

The theory on vibrators is they work for women because it comes close to their sensation of sex when the man's ejaculating.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (12-20-2011 08:41 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

What would you say are the best ways to turn a prude into a sex-freak?

Just being a sex freak yourself. Will take a couple of times, but eventually they start to mirror your energy and enjoyment.

I'll always drop "Kinsey showed the higher the education level, the more sexual positions."

Suckiest ones are the voyeurs. They're just there observing, too worried you'll notice that their left titty doesn't match their right one by a half inch or other body-image bullshit to participate. It really takes extra energy to move them around, put them in different positions, and when you finally cum, it's like a one-man show. You have to treat those as investment times, maybe it'll be more fun in the future once she loosens up.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World