rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines is the worst country i've ever visited...

Left HK on the 10th and from the moment i stepped outside of the airport here in Manila I've experienced allot of stressful stuff. Beggars every minute, 5-8 kids coming up with their hands out every other corner, people staring at me with the eye of jealousy, people calling me "Sir" 2-3 times in 1 sentence and the way they do it you can easily tell is not out of politeness.

Want to eat "Ok" food you will be paying US prices because anything under $350 pesos here is complete shit. I got one notch my first day here and i would later put her picture up, I just don't even want to pull out my nice Camera in the mist of all this people (I am in a public area) but the amount of pussy in this place is not worth stepping in here.

I'm still dealing with paranoia from my condom breaking in HK and now i stepped in here and I feel like vomitting the moment i step out of my hotel because is downright disgusting, Jeepney Horn sounds everywhere, people eating out of fucking garbage cans, everywhere is fucking crowded and not just "crowded" i mean crowded as in.. this country needs to exterminate 65% of their population to just be able to be livable, the amount of people here is insane.. just put it like this.. It feels like NYC x 2 and throw in Hong Kong and throw in the population density of Philadelphia mixed together in one city but picture people eating out of garbage cans and standing on the the street with no shirt on and forget about coming out to the streets dressed good....it will be hell you will have someone asking you for money every minute.

Unless you are coming here to feed the poor, stay away....Thailand is like Manhattan and this is Detroit.

Oh yeah... I'm eating breakfast now..there's nothin on this fucking menu that does not include white stale rice and some nasty sausages, who the fuck eats white unflavored rice at 8:00am.. Thailand i miss you.

Filmor, where in Manila are you staying?

Dude get out of Manila asap. I was in the Philippines last year, and you're totally right, Manila is a disgusting shithole.

Do yourself a favor and get down to Boracay. This time of year it's amazing there.

My first question to you would be...what did you expect to find? You sound angry that there are poor people in the Philippines, and their poverty is ruining you ability to enjoy yourself. I think they have more problems than to worry about looking good when they leave the house in the morning...and that's IF they have an actual house to live in. I don't think people eat out of garbage cans because they're cheap...they do it because they're hungry. Which is why they beg. I understand annoyance, but I don't get why you're so angry.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

First visit to the 3rd world? (Thailand doesn't count.)

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Headline : Man visits 3rd world country and is shocked to find poor people and fucked up infrastructure

What you're seeing is a third world country, how the majority of the world's population lives. Part of the point of the travel is that you get out there and see the world how it really is. If it's too much for you then go to stay on an all-inclusive resort and they'll shelter you.

The Philippines is a country with fascinating historical sights, spectacular natural sights like volcanoes, great weather, friendly people, good food(Yes, you can find it if you try), and DTF girls. If you can't find a way to enjoy that, then the problem isn't with the Philippines, it's with you.

Quote: (12-11-2011 07:07 PM)FilMor Wrote:  

Left HK on the 10th and from the moment i stepped outside of the airport here in Manila I've experienced allot of stressful stuff. Beggars every minute, 5-8 kids coming up with their hands out every other corner, people staring at me with the eye of jealousy, people calling me "Sir" 2-3 times in 1 sentence and the way they do it you can easily tell is not out of politeness.

Want to eat "Ok" food you will be paying US prices because anything under $350 pesos here is complete shit. I got one notch my first day here and i would later put her picture up, I just don't even want to pull out my nice Camera in the mist of all this people (I am in a public area) but the amount of pussy in this place is not worth stepping in here.

I'm still dealing with paranoia from my condom breaking in HK and now i stepped in here and I feel like vomitting the moment i step out of my hotel because is downright disgusting, Jeepney Horn sounds everywhere, people eating out of fucking garbage cans, everywhere is fucking crowded and not just "crowded" i mean crowded as in.. this country needs to exterminate 65% of their population to just be able to be livable, the amount of people here is insane.. just put it like this.. It feels like NYC x 2 and throw in Hong Kong and throw in the population density of Philadelphia mixed together in one city but picture people eating out of garbage cans and standing on the the street with no shirt on and forget about coming out to the streets dressed good....it will be hell you will have someone asking you for money every minute.

Unless you are coming here to feed the poor, stay away....Thailand is like Manhattan and this is Detroit.

Oh yeah... I'm eating breakfast now..there's nothin on this fucking menu that does not include white stale rice and some nasty sausages, who the fuck eats white unflavored rice at 8:00am.. Thailand i miss you.

We need to toughen this kid up!!

Enjoy the easy women man! Im mean really what were expecting in the Philippines for christs sake?

who the fuck eats white unflavored rice at 8:00am..

Every day I do. Put the shoyu on it brah!

I understand your frustration though. I stopped through MM a few weeks or so ago for 3 nights.

The gnarliness was at a level I've never seen in all the years I've been going there.

Right outside my hotel I watched this guy pull some what I hope were chicken bones on a throw away plate out of the trash. He split them with a dog he had tied to a rope that had no hair at all. It was all crusty and bleeding. He sucked on the bones, then let the dog lick them, then he sucked on them some more.

I watched another guy collecting cans out of the trash. He would shake them and go ahead and drink whatever was in there. Wow.

Since Aquino III has taken over I think a lot of services have been cut, even though he's a liberal. He's only been in for a while but it's starting to show.

Aloha!

Welcome to the 3rd world.

yeah, manila is eyeopeningly poor. It actually makes managua,nicaragua look good, and that's saying something. Entire families, mother, father, sister, and brother sleeping on cardboard on dark dirty streets was something I hadn't seen before. I went to manila after thailand and the contrast is amazing. Best advice I can give you is to get out of metro manila ASAP.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

this country needs to exterminate 65% of their population to just be able to be livable

Common now, don't turn into Hitler cause the city is a little dirty [Image: smile.gif]

Where you stay has a lot to do with this. When I was there I stayed in Makati which is the richest area and full of highrises, nice restaurants, and 4 star hotels. I didn't see ANY of what you're describing.

delete

Dude, you need to MAN UP quickly and welcome to the real world. I stayed 6 months in the Phils had a great time there.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Oh please.. @ what i'm seeing is a third world country.. I'm from the Dominican Republic which is a third world country and trust me the Philippines is a shithole compared to my country, I have been riding all over this place on Jeepneys, FX, Taxis, I'm staying in Malate and even went up into the neighborhoods to the north of the city with the girl i'm talking to and my opinion stands..this place has the shittiest people in the world and should implement a one child policy asap and remove all this fucking disgusting polluting bullshit jeepneys and exterminate 60% of their population.

Oh yeah one more thing.. every foreigner here is a automatic sex tourist, the girl i'm talking to gets stared the fuck down when we talk together by everyone, maybe i'm walking out in the streets dressed too good.. tomorrow i'm going to dressed like the dude that lives on a garbage can from sesame street so i can blend in.

Quote:Quote:

all this fucking disgusting polluting bullshit jeepneys and exterminate 60% of their population

One week ban. Tone that down.

Exterminate their population? One child policy?
Could you possibly sound any more like a spoiled brat?

Most people here hail The Philippines as pussy paradise. If you don't have the stomach for the real world then stick to western civilization.

Dude, PI has one of the highest populations in the world and it's crammed into a small country.

"Shittiest people in the world"

Yeah, I guess they should just starve to death to make your trip more enjoyable and you would not have to endure the hardship that is watching poor uneducated homeless people with no future eat garbage.
Man how terrible it must be for you.

I'm sure the Filipina you're hanging with is quite impressed by you bad mouthing her country every minute.

This person should avoid going to 2/3 of the world.....

Quote: (12-12-2011 08:41 AM)FilMor Wrote:  

Oh please.. @ what i'm seeing is a third world country.. I'm from the Dominican Republic which is a third world country

I used to live in DR. I would not say its 3rd world. Certainly poor but you only have to go nextr door to Haiti to see a real 3rd world country.

Here's a map..I don't agree with it. I agree with Lumiere and don't consider the DR third world
[attachment=3829]

Yea that is definitively off, what are the Greeks doing in the green team?

Quote: (12-12-2011 11:29 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Here's a map..I don't agree with it. I agree with Lumiere and don't consider the DR third world

DR is third world. What other world can it be? The slums were crazy. I think it's based on average salary and amenities available to the average citizen.
Yes their lizards are top notch but shyyyyt living there??

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards