rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maximizing Fun in Belize

Maximizing Fun in Belize

I met a 8.5 girl online (physically I’m a 6.5). She's extremely aloof, ignores half my texts. Likely never LTR material. We've made out, nothing more. Her interest waxes and wanes. She planned a trip to Central America without me, leaving very soon, casually invited me. I’ve never really traveled abroad. I'm fast-tracking my passport and scuba certification. I offered a nice hotel, she insisted on hostels to “meet people.” I don't want to feel like a novice or tag-along. How do I prepare fast so that I can lead, demonstrate value, enjoy the trip, and build heat between us?

[Roosh told me I've already lost this girl. At the risk of being argumentative - I'm looking for advice on how to maximize fun in Belize regardless of who the girl is. I'm not heavily invested in this particular girl, and I'm seeing several other girls at home, I just don't want to seem like a novice/tool while I'm there.]

Maximizing Fun in Belize

Talent is Belize is low. Very low. Not really worth the time and effort in my opinion. Plenty of average women, but very very little HBs.

The only things to do in Belize: fish, the cayes, swim, eco tours, eat. Not much else - If fun time with women is what you are looking for forget it.

Maximizing Fun in Belize

Quote: (12-04-2011 03:29 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Talent is Belize is low. Very low. Not really worth the time and effort in my opinion. Plenty of average women, but very very little HBs.

The only things to do in Belize: fish, the cayes, swim, eco tours, eat. Not much else - If fun time with women is what you are looking for forget it.

Thanks for the feedback.

I was more interested in advice on fun adventures and experiences rather than specifically crushing lots of ass. I have a notch count of about 20, and have enough difficult laying normal girls, much less hot babes. I'm not planning on doing huge numbers of approaches in Belize. I'm looking for tips on where to stay, things to do, how to have good cell/internet access, tips on scuba diving sites, local culture, etc.

Maximizing Fun in Belize

Quote: (12-04-2011 03:36 PM)party1981 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2011 03:29 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Thanks for the feedback.

I was more interested in advice on fun adventures and experiences rather than specifically crushing lots of ass. I have a notch count of about 20, and have enough difficult laying normal girls, much less hot babes. I'm not planning on doing huge numbers of approaches in Belize. I'm looking for tips on where to stay, things to do, how to have good cell/internet access, tips on scuba diving sites, local culture, etc.

You might choose to check lonely planet then... this is kinda a travel/game forum...