rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Naughty Nomad's Miss DR vouch thread

All right guys,
I'm getting a lot of PMs, emails and requests by readers... asking me for proof I banged Miss Dominican Republic, who subsequently finished in the top five in Miss Latin America. Here's the how it happened: One more beer.

Naturally, I'm reluctant to share pics of us in bed (her idea by the way). I don't want them ending up in Las Noticias. She's cool and also has a reputation to maintain... but alas, so do I.

As such, I have sent the photographic evidence to few trusted members on this forum, who in turn will vouch for me on this thread.

Respect,
NN

So where is her picture? We dont need to see her naked, i didnt even know that debate was on this forum.

So how did you meet her?

He showed me proof. It's legit. Fucking nice!! [Image: icon_worship.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

blockedurl has Pm'd me and asked me to review a couple of private pictures with the famous Mrs. Dominican Republic girl he blogged about. Please note I will keep them private as that was his request to do so. Please do not PM me asking me to share the pictures with you as I will honor his request 100%.

This is my testimonial:

The pictures that Nomad sent to me are authentic. The pictures looked to be taken with a cell phone camera at around 5MP, and are clear enough to identify who the girl is next to him, lying naked in bed, with him (also naked).

I compared the picture with the girl on his blog he posted wearing a Mrs. Dominican Republic sash, and it is definitely the same girl without any doubt in my mind.

They were both naked in bed together (shot was taken holding the camera above their faces), and she looked liked she had just finished having sex with him and they both had kool-aid smiles on their faces, they also looked a little toasted from drinking, but not trashed.

The picture of the girl naked in bed with him is definitely the girl he posted on his blog wearing the Dominican republic sash.

*** I cannot vouch whether she is truly indeed Mrs. Dominican Republic as I did not bother to research that far, but who cares? She was very cute! If Nomad says she is, then I have no reason to doubt him. I have banged a few Miss. Colombia contestants myself, so it is not something impossible to do. No, I am not going to share naked pictures [Image: lol.gif] fuck you, if you don't believe me.

Nice going Naughty Nomad, hook me up with her sister, I'm only a 2.5hr flight away from DR. =)

Mixx

Saw the pics as well. Looks legit. Jerking off to it now..

LOL. Nice way to obtain verification of a high-profile bang. Props, nomad.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

NN Did I read somewhere that you said Santo Domingo was overrated? Why?

You muthaf....

Yeah I saw the pics and, no I wont share them either so dont PM me please.

Deffo legit. Its her ok.

Props.

Can I have the pics?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

That story should pop into every man's head whenever he's debating having one more or not.

Saw pics and they are legit, but I don't know why people would doubt since it's not even NNs craziest story hahah. Maybe not even in the top 5.

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

Quote: (12-03-2011 11:58 PM)Frost Wrote:  

Saw pics and they are legit, but I don't know why people would doubt since it's not even NNs craziest story hahah. Maybe not even in the top 5.

You think you have heard crazy? I have heard stories from that dude in person that are not even printable online.

Initially I doubted the validity of NN 's claim...Never again...I checked the pics & they are 100% correct & on point...Much respect Hombre! Keep brining the reality of a true International Playboy...Long live Naughty Nomad!

Saw the pics... WHAT THE FUCK this guy is living the life! Traveling the world and banging hotties! Why am I not doing this?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

she looks good to me but nothing special from those pics on your website.

Quote: (12-04-2011 08:01 PM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

Yeah brah, totally. I've banged way hotter Miss World contestants three times this morning already. Miss DR is a four, maybe a five on my scale.

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

Quote: (12-04-2011 11:38 PM)Frost Wrote:  

Yeah brah, totally. I've banged way hotter Miss World contestants three times this morning already. Miss DR is a four, maybe a five on my scale.

[Image: 60356_134697269909763_100001084727483_18...6333_n.jpg]

here is a picture from here facebook that's not touched up. girls on average in parqa lleras are hotter then this.

Quote: (12-05-2011 02:07 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2011 11:38 PM)Frost Wrote:  

[Image: 60356_134697269909763_100001084727483_18...6333_n.jpg]

here is a picture from here facebook that's not touched up. girls on average in parqa lleras are hotter then this.

Dude, you banged that girl's mom?

NN, thanks but you didn't need to 'prove' anything to us. You've been adding value for a while now.

Keep doin your thing, dog.

The African bareback story truly makes me believe in the luck of the Irish. I blatantly do not have the cojones to do the shyt NN is doing. That goes beyond just game. In fact, game studies NN.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Thanks for the vouch and your support [Image: smile.gif]
I love you guys!

@el mechanico: Santo Domingo is not too bad. I wouldn't say it's necessarily over-rated, but it pales in comparison to capitals in Europe, Africa and Asia imo.

Btw - I changed my sig. That stupid gif was starting to wreck my head... I apologize for the months of kissy kissy.

Yeah, yeah I saw it now too, Naughty Nomad is legit. I never questioned homeboy for a minute.

Some of you guys doubted him?

You should be ashamed.

Way to many doubters on the internet.

This one's for you:

“The doubters said, "Man can not fly,"

The doers said, "Maybe, but we'll try,"

And finally soared, in the morning glow

While non-believers, watched from below.”

― Bruce Lee

What was Miss Dominican Republic doing in a little hole in the wall bar 4am in on a friday morning?

@sirmarjalot: does it really matter? just one of those "lucky breaks" we sometimes get in game.

@the troll that got banned a while ago, who cares if shes less attractive not in a competition picture or whatever. who else around here has a beauty pageant winner notch? i thought so, sadly closest i've got is a runner up to miss teen canada [Image: angel.gif]