rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PERU?

ok, so i'm looking for a place in peru that does not get below 70 degrees f at night, has the best (and hopefully crazy cheap) blow in the world,
cheap clean, good food, and cheap, clean private rooms, can someone tell me where this would be?...

i'll be in south america for 2 months, then im off to asia, and europe to fuck my brains out for 4 months...so all i care about on this part of my trip is the things listed above.

in latin america, i've been to colombia, venezuela, panama, costa rica, nica, and mexico, but i dont wanna go back to those places, so i guess all i'm left with is peru for this shit right?...or should i go somewhere else?..bolivia?..somewhere in ecuador?

so ranking the priorty list for me on this 2 month trip:

very important:
1.weather
2.a shitload of blow
3.food

kinda important:
4.price

extra credit:
5.i guess the girls, and bars (but all thats way better in asia imo, and cheaper!, plus i'll prolly be too fucked up to screw the chics anyways.)

however!..number 5 gets moved up to number 3 if i find some chics who wanna do number 2 with me [Image: wink.gif]

thanks

PERU?

From what Latin friends of mine have told me, Peru does have good, cheap blow.
Apparently, the plant is very popular in peru. They put it in there tea in places like machu pichu to get over the altitude. This is what friends have told me. I've never done any research on it. Can someone confirm this?

PERU?

Sly they don't put cocaine in their tea, they drink coca tea or chew the leaves to ward off alititude sickness. It's completely legal. Do you not remember Evo Morales chewing on a big back at a UN meeting a few years ago in defiance of the US who were trying to have it banned.

You definitely get good cocaine in Peru. Was quite easy to buy in Cusco, Lima and Mancora.

PERU?

Quote: (11-30-2011 12:36 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Sly they don't put cocaine in their tea, they drink coca tea or chew the leaves to ward off alititude sickness. It's completely legal. Do you not remember Evo Morales chewing on a big back at a UN meeting a few years ago in defiance of the US who were trying to have it banned.

You definitely get good cocaine in Peru. Was quite easy to buy in Cusco, Lima and Mancora.

ahh thanks for the clarification scotland. I googled the incident of Evo Morales found an article.
Quick quote relating to cocaine and Peru, "the UN estimated that more than 80 per cent of Peru's coca crop was processed into cocaine in 2007, the most recent year for which data is available."

[Image: Coca-leaves-are-not-cocaine-Evo-Morales-insists.html]

PERU?

I'm in lima now and i think it would hit your top three. I don't buy drugs but it seems to be easy enough to get since i've been approached a few times. Weather is nice and there is something like a beach to pass the time. Food is amazing and reasonably cheap. I think apartments are a bit expensive at least in miraflores. Girls... well it's been said many times and it's the truth... quality is not that great in comparison to other latin countries. Some cute faces but that's about it. oh and they do like gringos so shouldn't be a problem hooking up.

PERU?

PERU?

Quote: (07-29-2013 07:41 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

That video is top tier talent in Lima, rich chics, most peruanas walking around, in bars, clubs are nowhere near that quality. Although I must say def more approachable than Colombianas, and much less bitch shields. I like Lima but the weather sucks most of the year except for Nov - April. The food is the best in SA in my opinion. Trujillo is a nice city too.

PERU?

Brazil has all of the above except the cheap aspect. IMO girls in Peru are ugly. I did better blow in brazil too, but probably because I have much better connections in brazil. The food is also better in brazil IMO (though Peru plus still great, and sushi and obviously ceviche is better in Peru). Brazil win in the weather category too. Basically, when comparing brazil and Peru, brazil wins in just about every category that I care about except cheapness.

PERU?

Quote: (11-30-2011 12:36 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

I brought a bunch of coca leaf tea back from Peru. I had no idea it was illegal here. I even got picked out to be searched further and they never caught it.

PERU?

^ you really make Peru sound awful. Every time there is a Peru bump you are certain to encourage guys to avoid it like Ebola. [Image: lol.gif]

(Note: chicks in that video are banging)

PERU?

It's not that Peru is horrible, it's just I don't understand why anyone would go there who hasn't already been to brazil or Colombia as they are right next door. I actually had a good time there, but I had a lot better time in brazil and Colombia. I even plan on going back to Peru one day to see Machu Picchu.

PERU?

from what people tell me, Peru is a nice place to see lots of things (Machu Picchu) and experience exotic cultural things but for women, as one half-peruvian guy that I know told me: "only 1 and 22 girls are hot in Peru." haven't confirmed it but it's what almost all guys who have experience with Peru tell me. I guess if you're up to the challenge, you can try Argentina, as if you manage to break the argentinian enigma, everybody and their mothers on this forum will ask how you managed to break the great enigma that plagues a lot of the guys on this forum.

PERU?

It's really what it is. Peru is good for food, surfing, sight seeing, things like that. Even partying there is fun. But for women and fun people, it falls short of a few of it's neighbors. The girls are not impressive at all. I for sure would take American girls any day.

Also, it was mentioned above that Peruvian girls are easier to approach than Colombians. Well yeah, maybe that's true. It would probably also be easier to approach plain Jane than Carmen Electra. You get what you earn. If you're looking for ease, maybe Peru is better (though I don't even know if I'd agree with that). If you're looking for quality and reward, there no question that Colombia wins by a long shot.

PERU?

What cities did you go to ip? Miraflores in lima sucks as well?

What does the average chick look like over there?

PERU?

I was only in Lima really. I spent a couple afternoons in punta Hermosa, but just went to the beach. While at the beach a girl approached me and asked if her friend could rub sun screen on me haha.

But again, Peru doesn't necissarily suck. I had a good time. Colombia and brazil are just much better. The women in Peru though, do pretty much suck. Not that they have bad attitudes, they're just ugly. The people also aren't near as fun as Colombians or Brazilians. It's a fine place to go, but there's no way I could recommend it over Colombia or brazil. Both countries win by long shots in most categories.

As far as cities go, there didn't seem to be a whole lot outside of Lima, Cusco, and ariquipa. I drove from Ecuador to Lima and it was pretty much all small cities/ towns and most looked poor as fuck.

As far as the average chick, uglier than the average American. Maybe 4 or 5 on average. Not only are a lot of their faces ugly, they don't have nice bodies either. Usually thick legs but no ass and broad shoulders. And yes, Mira Flores even sucks for girls. You'd be better off at a club in Denver, and of all the places I've lived in the states, Denver is the worst for women (ill be busting out a data sheet on Denver soon).

PERU?

Quote: (07-29-2013 11:58 PM)Hispanic_Reasoning Wrote:  

from what people tell me, Peru is a nice place to see lots of things (Machu Picchu) and experience exotic cultural things but for women, as one half-peruvian guy that I know told me: "only 1 and 22 girls are hot in Peru." haven't confirmed it but it's what almost all guys who have experience with Peru tell me. I guess if you're up to the challenge, you can try Argentina, as if you manage to break the argentinian enigma, everybody and their mothers on this forum will ask how you managed to break the great enigma that plagues a lot of the guys on this forum.

Peru is not that bad. Now Bolivia on the other hand...sounds about right. Lima is definitely the best Peru has to offer for the original poster. The level of difficulty is a bit relaxed compared to Colombia but the girls are surely a notch or two lower. And of course Brazil is a great option.

The thing that continues to confuse me is the lack of success guys have in Argentina. I was told by many who traveled there I was going to have a very difficult time. And I scanned the forum and found similar stories. I went there for 2 months and was pleasantly surprised. I am not the type that ever gets approached. But in Argentina it happened to me many times and not by 5s. Most were in the 7 range I would say. The guys I was rolling with started casting me out like bate. I am not saying I was clubbing off 9s. But I was approached in Mendoza, Cordoba, Rosario and BA (and eye mugged a lot more than I am used to). I literally put in zero effort. By comparison, Peru was much more challenging. I would say I have slightly above average looks but average height, decent shape and blonde hair. With so much attention, I am quite certain I started projecting incredible confidence and swagger.

Maybe this is not the place to post this. I should hit up an Argentina thread. But I said all this to make the point that every guy will have a different experience. You shouldn't give up on Argentina as an option just because the forum consensus is that it is tough. Of all the countries I have traveled I rank it #1 (overall experience not for girls). From Patagonia to the South to the awesome culture that just keeps the party going, for me nothing overall has been able to beat it.

PERU?

I've also heard mixed things a out Argentina. One of my boys just got back and he sent me a pic of a girl who was trying to get at him while he was down there and she was sexy as hell, and this kid isn't the type of kid to talk shit. He said he had lots of girls make passes at him, but he was out there with his girl.

Another friend of mine who doesn't typically do very well with girls did well in Argentina, again a close friend of mine who doesn't bullshit. He said Colombia was much harder for him.

I hear so many mixed opinions on Argentina. I'm gonna have to check the place out for myself. From my personal experience in the states, argentine girls have not been hard, but I know it's much different meeting them in the states and meeting them in Argentina.

I get along well with argentine people in general though. My last two roommates were argis. I seem to strangely find them. In Miami I randomly respond to an ad in Craigslist and ends up being an argentine guy needing a roommate. I definitely want to check it out in the next couple of years.

PERU?

Quote: (07-30-2013 01:16 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I've also heard mixed things a out Argentina. One of my boys just got back and he sent me a pic of a girl who was trying to get at him while he was down there and she was sexy as hell, and this kid isn't the type of kid to talk shit. He said he had lots of girls make passes at him, but he was out there with his girl.

Another friend of mine who doesn't typically do very well with girls did well in Argentina, again a close friend of mine who doesn't bullshit. He said Colombia was much harder for him.

I hear so many mixed opinions on Argentina. I'm gonna have to check the place out for myself. From my personal experience in the states, argentine girls have not been hard, but I know it's much different meeting them in the states and meeting them in Argentina.

I get along well with argentine people in general though. My last two roommates were argis. I seem to strangely find them. In Miami I randomly respond to an ad in Craigslist and ends up being an argentine guy needing a roommate. I definitely want to check it out in the next couple of years.

Based on your comments there is a good chance you will love it. I think a huge advantage for me was that I started in the extreme south and worked my way up. I had met many people from the country and clicked really well. By the time I hit the main cities, my frame was solid.

The majority of foreigners were having a really tough go at it. But like I said sometimes you just click in a place and can't explain it.

PERU?

PERU?

These videos you guys are posting, there's a good chance you'd go to Peru for 3 weeks and never see a girl that looks like any of those. I know I didn't. Looking back, the best looking girls I saw in Peru were from brazil, chile, or Argentina and they were staying in hostels.

PERU?

Quote: (07-30-2013 11:37 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

These videos you guys are posting, there's a good chance you'd go to Peru for 3 weeks and never see a girl that looks like any of those. I know I didn't. Looking back, the best looking girls I saw in Peru were from brazil, chile, or Argentina and they were staying in hostels.

Very true, I lived in Lima for 6 months in 2007, I banged a lot of 6's and 7's but nothing of that quality. They exist but you need to penetrate the rich social circles. For a guy who's looking to travel to SA for a few weeks, and bang a bunch of chics, then Peru has its advantages over Colombia. There is less of the sex-tourist stigma that gringos hold in places like Colombia. White guys still have that exotic factor. Cusco is good for hooking up too.

PERU?

Quote: (07-30-2013 02:06 PM)Mojorisin808 Wrote:  

There is less of the sex-tourist stigma that gringos hold in places like Colombia.
That might be an appeal since I'm not crazy about going to places that are notorious for p4p when I'm on vacation.

PERU?

It's almost depressing how many gringos you see in Medellin. Most the old expats are into p4p. Best solution, stand out. Don't wear sandles and shorts everywhere and learn some Spanish. Doing that alone will put you ahead of 80% of the gringos.

PERU?

I saw one girl I considered hot in 5 weeks in Peru. Including Miraflores and Barranco.

To answer the OP's original question:

1. Weather sucks.
2. Cocaine is everywhere.
3. Food is great.

PERU?

Quote: (07-30-2013 04:08 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

It's almost depressing how many gringos you see in Medellin. Most the old expats are into p4p. Best solution, stand out. Don't wear sandles and shorts everywhere and learn some Spanish. Doing that alone will put you ahead of 80% of the gringos.

MDE isn't that bad yet. There are other places that I go to for various reasons and you see Americans dressed like the pic below in places like the Caribbean. Hopefully, Americans won't start representing like this in Colombia.